Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #17

WOO She slept through 11:30 till 7 *dances*

Liz: Love the new pic as for crawling yup not even close here. Olivia wiggles backwards and rolls all over the place but no action on the crawling front.. Thankfully lol.. need to re baby proof my house yet

Trish: Why is it the colder it is the earlier kids wake.. and the don' even want to cuddle they want to run around like mad little people lol... Also the reason I haven't put her in the bag was cus it has been to warm but i think I might just use that with one light blanky over the top

Lucky you Nic. We had 2hrly and even 1.5hrly wakeups last night... but of course NOW she sleeps. I forgot to go in and double up Tallon's quilt last night, so that's probably the reason he woke up and came in to us. I figure there's no point buying a heavier quilt for him when he's short enough to have the quilt folded in half over him hehehe.

Kayla's still not really sitting either. She does, and she's getting better at correcting her balance, but usually a toy or book is more important than balancing LOL.

We've still got a mouse.. saw it scuttling around the family room out the back last night. argh. I've reported it to the real estate now, coz I'm pretty hopeless.. I don't want to deal with a trap hehe.

OK.. should go.. Tallons' asking for some baby nuts LOL (macadamia nuts!).. if they're not 'baby nuts' they're macca macca nuts (blame the night garden ). Gotta have our cornflakes first tho!

Hi buzzie, in answer to your question from last thread, ella is breastfed. I was way stressed cause poos were absoultely rank & she'd stopped putting on weight. apparently lactose overload from feeding too often. Not all babies get it, she must have a sensitive tum. Spreading the feeds more seems to have helped, and she's feeding better now, and slightly better at night.
    paed said she also needs to be on solids. Well, he can come to my place & try. Karitane helped us 'make progress' with that, suggested I put food on my finger & sneak it in while she's distracted. i think they were surprised we didn't have a break-thru within the week. atm only thing that works is an exaggerated performance of dingle dangle scarecrow til she laughs & then I sneak it in if she hasn't noticed my finger approaching. getting sick of the work it's taking. wouldn't bother so much, but she's still not putting on enough weight. I thought some of this mummy business would be fun!

jus.. It gets fun.. It is hard when they can't tell you whats wrong and you can't reason with them

Just thought i wiuld share this pic of Olivia http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...720&ppuser=752

I might be biased but damn she looked cute this morning

Liz: Isaac and Jacob have little cot doona's which are their security blankets (night nights) and after they are asleep we go in and toss a doona over them...

Trish: meant to say.. if you have a reverse cycle AC just set it to kick in when the temp hits a certain level then it will be toasty when you get up.. Simon sets ours to come on at 19 and over night it kicks in and the house is lovely when we wake up..

thanks nic. good to know it gets better.
    just want some sleeep...

I agree, she does look cute - lovely photo!

Hey Lori - glad stretching the feeds seems to be working. You go girl. Thanks for popping by too! I'm happy for you to 'walk' to my house for coffee any time. dh will never know... he he he

to add to the general conversation. ella's only just starting rolling onto her tum (woohoo) & isn't sitting yet either. She's close - can balance with a bit of support. Maybe she'll get there in a couple of weeks.

The latest sound she's making is 'ah yah yah' - very loud & earnest. Last week it was mummummum. Before that it was 'aaah' which was loud, a kind of laugh. cracks me up, but after a few days of each sound ALL the time, even the middle of the night, I start to get over it!!!

Sofia is making some god awful sounds as well , ine sounds like a sick cow - not nice. And hyer schriek - it scares the daylights out of people at work and it is a happy sound.

morgan78 Guest

Trish - Happy 7 months to Abbey
    Nic - nope not just bias she is adorable.
    Jus - Vicky was similar she kept snacking and only get the foremilk and it really unsettled her and the poos *gag*. at dangling scarecrow my DS makes me sing and dance that one in the shops sometimes oh the things we do for our kids
    Liz - Love your new ticker pic

Well i just never seem to have enough time to post here lately *sigh*. Vicky can sit by herself for 5-10 mins, loves to roll onto her belly and is sooooo close to crawling its scary the baby push ups are super cute tho, and yesterday she stood holding onto her playgym by herself for 5 secs. Solids are still hit & miss, Vicky was not impressed with pumpkin so will try sweet potato today. well better go as little miss will be waking in 5.

OMG Nic - that is soooo cute. She looks so much older!! I wish Kayla's hair was long enough to put in pigtails!

trish - u forgot to add wen describing doulas, giving the hubbys tips so they dont feel useless! lol
    Happy 7months to Abbey!

jus - Ashs poos have smelt shocking lately too, im working back on the feeding and hes having less at night, mind u were starting sleeping in a cot again so i think the 2 combind isnt gonna go down well. the only solids he eats is custard for breaky, i think ill up that next week.

nic - gorgeous pic !!!

Thanks Lauren. But most men always feel useless :P I have a meetup thread going if you want to see what's happeing when I am down your way. Feel free to have a squizz and come along huni. We are doing both a dinner and a lunch now by the looks of it.

Nic, that really is a cute pic of Olivia, I love her hair. Thinking that she looks alot like you too. wish Abbey even had some hair. Ok, she has a little but it's just fuzz atm. Our AC is an old one, not a new flash one. LOL. It has on and off, hot and cold, thats about it

Thanks Morgan I'm hearing you on never having time. That is my life lately, I am so busy and never seem to get it all done.

Liz, are you going to come to the meet up too hun ? Would be great to see you and the kids again.

thanks trish, where is the thread?

Here it is Lauren Meet up

omg I left Olivia with a friend and went fishing with my boys god it was so nice not to worry if Olivia was warm enough or if she needed anything..

it was only an hour but gee I enjoyed it.. now to leave the 2 younger boys and take my Ethy fishing!! I am so proud of myself Dh and I had such a nice time... but boy we missed our baby girl We gave her so many cuddles when we got back hehe...

thanks on the piccie love She is just so damn adorable some days.. I love being able to put her hair up.. Someone said to me to start playing with her hair now while she is young so when she gets older she wil be used to it.. and today she just sat there while I did her hair..

PS babies... SLOW DOWN.. None of you are allowed to crawl yet... stay our babies a bit longer lol..

I got the dizzies tonight.. so I am either tired or my neck is out.. and yay its school holiday time ...

What a crappy night *again* not Olivia but bloody Jacob GGGGRRR> Seriously what the heck is up with this boy.. I ended up shutting my door and just letting him scream. He wanted Daddy but Simon had to get up at 5 for work.. Simon did get up in the end but Jacob wanted to come into our bed then.. GRr.. Eventually he settled down and by now it was 12:45. took me ages to go back to sleep and Olivia woke at 2 *yawn* then again at 6..

Isaac has woken up with a headache today and he has a temp and a cough.. My poor little man..

Hi all,
    I totally agree with Nic- slow down babies!! I don't want to have to worry about crawling and baby proofing just yet. Although having said that it might be agood thing cause Ty will be able to get the things he wants to get rather than just laying there, reaching for stuff and getting ver very cranky and frustrated. Glad you got out and about Nic- always nice to leave bubs for a bit, you really do appreciate them more once you've had some time off.
    Trish- GOing to try the brown sugar today. I went down and bought it this morning but Ty fell asleep on the way so I haven't been able to give it to him yet. Poor little darling did a fully formed poo this morning, must have hurt. I think that's the reason for all the whinging but seriously it's doing my head in. By the time I'd been up for two hours I felt like i'd run a marathon. Ended up waking up dh to take Ty before i snapped.
    Oh and the really fun news- AF is a few days late, which is really not normal for me. I'm leaving it two more days then I'm doing a pregnancy test. Sounds terrible, but I'm praying with all my being that it's negative. I so can't handle another baby right now.
    *sigh* off to a baby shower today. Hoping Ty will be on his best behaviour so he doesn't scare the first time mum to be. Wish us luck

Have fun at the baby shower... Hope Ty is a good boy for you

eeek on the possible pregnancy..

OMG Lori, let us know how u go, wanna send some of that baby stuff my way lol
    Hope the baby shower goes well

Hi all,
    Lauren- Please take my baby vibes, they are all yours!! Still no sign of AF and I just feel.. pregnant. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid.
    Baby shower was beyond bad. Ty whinged and cried the whole time. I do feel sorry for the poor darling, he is so out of sorts. Had another formed poo tonight. He's been having pear, apple or apricot at every meal, and i've given him green beans and caramel custard. We did brown sugar in water twice today (once in a bottle which didn't go down too well and once from his cup, which he drank). And nothing is helping. If we don't get some relief tomorrow it's off to the doctor on Monday.
    Night all

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast