Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #17

I JUST GOT WIGGLES TICKETS!! LOL woohoo!! Im so excited. Theres concerts in Dec so perfect timing for Ashs birthday. He loves them so much, he dances now when they sing...SOOOOOOO CUTE! hehe i think im more excited than ash will be, its sad i know all there songs off by heart now! PML - must admit im bumbed im not right at the front.. ohhh well i did my best!

I'm cold!!!

Woo Lauren Not a fan of the wiggles here ( I know I should be ashamed :P)

hope you and Asher have fun and OMG don't EVER mention the ONe word again....

Although on that topic.. Would anyone be interested in a First Birthday Pressie Swap.. Its only 4 months (eeek) till our First December baby Birthday....

ooohh i think that would be great nic!

Default Baby Sleeping bags - DOes anyone use them

My little one has now decided that staying wrapped and under the blankets is not for her. So I have bought a sleeping bag with the appropraite TOG rating. My questions is though the packaging tells me what to dress her in for the temprature of the room but not how many blankets.

Or is the sleeping bag enough? I have no idea. Your help would be apreciated

I'm pretty sure they say no blankets with grobags. I think the lowest tog tho only caters to 16 degrees.. and our rooms get a lot colder than that in winter so I'd be inclined to tuck a blanket over them too

I'm thinking about unwrapping Kayla now too.. she's starting to fight it and wiggle her way up and out of the wrap & blankets LOL. Trouble is if her arms are free, she keeps pulling the dummy out! So it might take a few goes to get her used to going off to sleep unwrapped and I don't have the energy at the moment. Oh - I found a tooth! She's cut a 3rd tooth at the bottom (and I didn't notice! LOL) So that would have played a part in her being unsettled! But we're still waking up... so I dunno.

Wiggles - OMG - Tallon is now addicted. We borrowed a DVD from the vid store - what a mistake. I don't mind them.. but they're a bit creepy LOL. Old men in skivvies - ick! hehehe. I much prefer when Greg was in it too.. he had a much nicer sound in the songs. Don't like Sam.

hey there everyone. i'm cold too.

buzzie - we've done the chiro with Ella & I'd have to say I would recommend it for every baby. If we have another, I'd take them pretty much straight away!

Liz - we have to hide away to feed. same place, every time, soft music helps (apparently mozart is good, but we just stick with lullabies), I also have a bfing necklace which helps. yesterday she was intrigued with my buttons, so that helped too... also making her wait longer between feeds is helping heaps & reducing night feeds.

kts: grobag / blankets. i've got ella in singlet, short-sleeved body suit (will make this long sleeved when colder), long-sleeved body suit with legs, somtimes also socks under, 2.5 tog grobag & sheet for day + brushed cotton blanket doubled for night. i know they say not to but it gets cold in dd's room (below 16) & I also put a heater on timer, very low for coldest part of night. still can get below 16. I don't have the blanket right up to her shoulders... dunno if this helps.

hope you're all well. we just went & bought a new & outrageously expensive monitor. wish we'd bought it straight up. it filters out all the lullabies & static & you only hear baby crying. now if only it would make my house look as tidy as the house on the box.

lori: hope ty's mending well & you're enjoying some time out. no signs of it here, so I think we'll be ok, but just think, ty'll have better immunity to it than from the immunisations now.

also, got suckered in the toy sale & bought an activity station for ella. poor credit card. happy ella - she squeals with excitement when we put her in it. now thinking about playpen after the finger incident... hmmm...

hope everyone's well.

oh, and keep menaing to say, ella's not 6.5 kg yet, needs to grow some more. all those monster babies out there...

have a lovely sunday arvo.

mmm just had the yummiest dinner.. Olivia napping.. Boys in the bath House semi tidy..

House is all closed up now and I am toasty.. Its been raining pretty much all day..

Jus: What sort of monitor did you get? I find my angelcare is brilliant for no static.. Especially the newer model. the older model I had had some minor interference when we went on holidays..

\Well spose I better get these boys out of the tub and into jammies and I might go to the same.. Although dng it.. better wait till the miss has had a bath,,,

Bye For now

Liz your posted cracked me up! they maybe weird men in skivvys but as i said to nic - any excuse to act stupid and get away with it .. its a great one for me! I used to HATE sam too and prefer greg, but now im in love with sam.. dont know why.. he just seems much more less freakier.. and i like his voice, ok now this is just getting weird..!

Jus - sorry if you already said this, did ella just have wind issues or poos issues too? i might seriously consider chiro if you recomend for wind too.... the nurse said they work on the nerves in the spine that go to the bowels to get them moving.. so why not..

Ahh mums moving out tomorrow morning. going be on my own for a month.. ooohh the quiet.... Ash is gonna miss her.. but at least i can make a mess with all his toys and not worry about it.. hehehe.. - you should see the lounge... you cant see much carpet.. i spoil him way too much.. hehe

Lauren, yay on getting the wiggles tickets. You will have a ball. Just watch out for all those pushy mothers Enjoy the toy fest hun, you will really appreciate how helpful it is having your mum around now that she is gone.

Did someone mention a first birthday ??? OMG I know, it's all coming about too fast. But yeah sure count me in on the pressies How are we gonna work it ?

Abbey is in a sleeping bag at night with her all in one pj's on and a singlet. She also sleeps with blankets. It is far too cold to do it any other way here atm.

Best be off. Will catch up properly tomorrow. Night all.

New chat thread time. Here you go

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789