Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #19

Hi all,
    Lauren- That's an old pic too And I just realised it looks a bit like yours- sorry! I am so bad with taking photos- I usually forget, and the ones I take are hopeless anyway. Took some yesterday but so today I will update my ticker again!! That pic is a month old, and he hasn't put on any weight since then (or has, but lost it all again with the gastro), he's still the same size now- 7.5 kilos. He's such a tiny tater. But so am I- 5 foot 2 and about 50 kilos.

Nic- Aaaaar at the coughing- Tony does that too, I could skin him alive for it....

ETA- Lauren and Nic, the ticker site you guys use, do you have to shrink the picture? I have to on lilypie and it takes forever....

Lori - u can have the same pic too!! LOL no i didnt resize it but there is a limit, i hate that with lilypie!

Ok new ticker pic That's Ty's 'victory' face- he is very pleased with himself in that pic, normally accompanied by high pitched squealing

ooo how cute is that pic Love the face lol..

Been busy today.. re arranging the lounge and stuff so its a bit more functionable with a moving baby.. Fingers crossed Simon doesn't come home and hate it...

Olivia is napping now so I am just going to be quiet for a while..

I love austar (foxtel to some) We got it on last week and I am seriously addicted

Nic- We've starting babyproofing too. Ty was in his walker in the kitchen the other day and opened the knife drawer and tried to stick his hand in... Foxtel you lucky thing, I am so jealous.
    Dh has made up for the other day and taken Ty out out for three hours yaaaay! So I have the house all to myself... and no idea what to do with myself.... I might try and read a book but I have the sneaking suspiscion (sp?) I will end up doing housework instead.

You sit down and do nothing!!!!! housework is for later.. Rest and enjoy the pease and quiet

baby proofing is so hard when you have 3 boys who don't listen GRR

At the moment I have Ethan and his mate playing lego in the bedroom.. Soon they wil start bringing out thier creations.. but they drop pieces and olivia will get into it..

Isaac is screaming by the front door. He out right lied ot me about something so I said he could wait by the front door for me and he hasn't stopped screaming since..

Jacob is back inside and playing with Olivia..

I forgot to get anything out for tea so now we have to have steak (it defrosts the quickest) and as I can't cook it Simon will when he gets home but thats not till after 6... sigh.. good but not good day...

[QUOTE=aussienic;1382242]
    Isaac is screaming by the front door. He out right lied ot me about something so I said he could wait by the front door for me and he hasn't stopped screaming since..
    [QUOTE]

Sorry Nic that made me giggle. What will the neighbours think??

ETA- Dammit why does my quoting never work??

I had the same thought.. then I thought ah who cares.. if they think I am beating him then they can think that

Someone tell the boys to SHHH I am sick of MUMMy such and such is doung this or such and such is doing that.. agh I don't care..

I'm tired and want to sleep/ Olivia is making her way arund my new look loungeroom

Everyones gone quiet..... Trish .. Alicia... where are you all ???

had a horrid night here.. Ashs wind was terrible, i slept sitting up most of the night and didnt give him colic relief till the morning which was dumb, will try before bed tonight. My neck is killing me!!!

Hope u got some sleep nic!!

ugh your night sounds like my night....

I went to bed at 10:30 and Olivia woke as soon as my head hit the pillow. I think she went back to bed at 11:30 but not without a lot of screaming.. and then she screamed on and off all night.. I just put her in bed with me and tried to doze.. and you know what Simon said to me this morning.....

How was your night? Seriously I want to hurt him!! how could he have not heard her.... she was right next to him AGGHHH

selective hearing - its the male disorder all men apparently appear to be suffering from, poor things!!

Birthday Pressie list is done and Emailing everyone now

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone.

I've been lurking away in the background, too busy to post. Mirani's such a handful at the moment. She's trying to crawl but only goes backwards. Which she is finding extremely fustrating.

Haing major problems with Alisha atm. not doing what she's told etc. Which is quite funny considering that on friday she got an honour certificate at assembly from the principal.

Bought Mirani a tickle me cookie monster and a laugh and giggle elmo from ebay, elmo doesnt vibrate though, but she loves them. they are the older style ones that she can cuddle into. unlike the tmx's.

i also went for my blood test the other day to check my iron levels again, been soooo tired lately. i go back to the drs on thursday. hopefully she'll say that i need another iron infusion, which always makes me feel better afterwards.

i finally confessed to dp that i have been dealing with depression on and off since i was 15. and i got the reaction that i'd expected (not a very supportive one). and he asked why i dont/ havent spoken to him about it, and i told him the truth, that he intimidates me and doesnt listen when i want to talk. so he told me to write it all down and give it to him. i havent done it yet, i just dont know where to start.

must leave it here, little miss is a little smelly.

Michelle thats good you got it off your chest, and maybe writing things down will help you too. Men are hopless with that sort of thing. I ruined a relationship due to my depression when i was younger, at least your talking about it now!

Bekz had a good idea is anyone intrested in.... On the 1st Dec or whenever We should all try to be online - an internet birthday party If ppl are going away its ok but thought it was a sweet idea as our bubs have grown up together in cyber space since they were little peanuts.. hehe

michelle: I hope yoiu are able to write down how you are feeling.. I also hope your DP is supportive towards you...

Lauren: got the email

Sounds like a great idea to be online as they open thier pressies.. Would this be on BB or thru msn??

Oh and Michelle.. isaac is my 03 baby and he is a right little turd half the time ately.. You say Isaac don't do that and he bends over and chucks a tantrum! Drives me mental...

nic - i had to giggle at u saying isaac is a little turd, im sooo not waiting for those tanties! I dont know how many ppl have msn, maybe easier on here.. unless if theres anyone who doesnt have msn let us know...

Hey everyone i was just sharing the 'party' idea with mum and she said she will help out - As she owns her own business selling Little Tikes toys she will do a pass the parcel game but internet version - This is for everyone regardless if you are doing the birthday pressie thing... and everyone picks one number 1 - 100 and the closest to the number wins and gets the Pressie a Little Tikes Toy hehe How sweet!! I dont know the number so itll be a surprise on the day

I love the idea about all of us being online at the same time to party and reminisce about our journey since our bubs were peanuts. Hasn't the time gone soooo fast!

Buzzie, that is so sweet of your mum. I got the wiggles dance DVD and really like it. Sam makes funny faces all the time. I also got Dorothy Dinosaur Memory Book DVD which is good too - oh, Monique seems to like them too

Monique has her first cold and has the runniest nose and a terrible cough the poor little darling. Hubby is sleeping in the other room now and I put missy in bed with me as I am really tired during our night feeds. I guess it doesn't help when I go to bed late.

Nic, loved the clips.

LoriRae, in the knife drawer - yikes! We have to baby proof our house too but we also need to do a big overhaul and get some storage units.

Michelle_k, I'm sure your DP will be supportive once he understands where you are coming from. I love cookie monster and elmo.

thanks everyone. havent started writing yet. have writers block

just found out a guy that i went to high school with is on the wrestling team in beijing. weird huh?

oh, and little fidget just made a nasty nappie and leaked it all over her daddy's tshirt!!!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast