Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #19

morgan78 Guest

Happy Birthday Jacob

Hope Olivia is alright..ew!

happy birthday Jacob, hope he had a great day Nic, Maria is on Wednesday, I didn't realise just how close in age our 2 were.

Thanks Morgan and Louise

Do you have any plans for Maria's Birthday? We just had Morning tea with friends and then dinner with grandparents and Aunt and cousins.. Was quite nice

Olivia hasn't spewed since lunch time but she only does it when we offer food. Booby dooby is fine now.. she was awake from 3 till sometime after 4 this morning but we both went back to sleep till the boys woke at 6:30..

she has kept 3 breastfeeds down so thats a good sign.

Hope everyone had a good night..

Happy birthday for yesterday Jacob

Happy 8 months to Ashie Bug!!!!!!! - wow almost a pregnancy hehehe

happy 8 months Ash

Nic we are having a cake at CC on Tuesday and another cake at playgroup on Wednesday, having so many cake books at home she has been looking and has requested a rainbow cake.

Happy 8 months Asher

Louise: how cute! We asked Jacob what he wanted for his Birthday and his response every single time was.......................... An apple in purple paper MIL had done one for him so SImon and i didn't. Before mil came don we asked jacob if he had a nice bierthday and he said no lol.. we asked why not he said cus i didn't get my apple you should have seen his face light up when he finally got that apple. priceless!!!!!

morgan78 Guest

Happy 8 months Ash
    Nic - that is priceless...something so simple.

Well after complaining about Vicky's new sleep pattern, she woke at 9.30pm for a feed last night and then slept until 5am came into bed for boob and snoozed until 6ish...woohoo.

oh dear we had a fun time yesterday

Olivia was a bit grumpy but nothing I did was settling her so I started cleaning the house. she was happy enough after a while. My mum rang so I took time out and had a chat. I looked over at my miss and she was quite happy.. less then a min later I look back and said oh shes spewed I gotta go mum.. I got there and I thought she had spewed yellow.. IT WASN"T SPEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup she had pooped and she was playing with it and eaten some (vomit) I was at that stage in my day it was either laugh or cry... I chose to laugh.. so one bath and teeth clean later she was actually ready for a nap and slept for 3 hours.

I even clened her teeth with a teensy bit of toothpaste.. Ah how wonderful she is...

she slept like doo doo again.. woke at 2:45 and was awake on and off till 4 and woke again at 4:30.. Grr...

now for the exciting bit she pulled herself to standing yesterday too.. SO exciting.. and she rolls all over the floor and sits herself up...

Happy Birthday to Jacob. Yey Olivia is standing!!! Now you'll be busy Nic.

Happy 8 months to Ash.

Jus/Morgan - WTG on bubs sleeping. Loren is much better but we still have an unsettled period at around 2am...grrr.

Thanks for the advice on the bottle intake. I think she is doing ok. I gave her some lamb last night and she loved it.

Yey on Ty getting his first tooth.

Happy 3rd birthday to Maria on Wednesday.

Haroula - My niece prefered food over bottle. My SIL went through the same grief trying to get her to have more but no she refused and to this day she won't drink much milk. Sounds like Chrissie is doing just fine

Loren is sick with a cold again. She has cut a top tooth!!!

me: I lost .5 of a kilo this week!!!!! only 5 to go

busy!! omg you have no idea!! I swear I never sit these days.. Olivia is napping now thankfully.. lol. Poor little darling though pulled the chair over onto herself this morning trying to stand. i saw her doing it but didn't get there in time nice red mark on her head but she seemed ok after alittle while

morgan78 Guest

Nic i read your other post last night and couldnt decided whether to laugh or puke. Woohoo on Olivia's new tricks and for her bump
    Bekz nice weight loss.

Well WOOHOO Vicky slept from 7pm to 5.30am

Nic - oooooh thats horrible.. lol that would of been lovely to clean up too.

Morgan lucky you with the sleep.

Very opposite here, Ash went down lasnt night about 630 and i bloody woke him and he was miserable so tired and wouldnt go back down without me holding him so i layed in bed with him cos he needed the sleep and it got late i wanted to get ready for bed, so he cried the entire time wanting to go back to bed. Got into bed and the night just got worse! Every half hour he was up screaming with his stomach pains and his nose was extremely runny and sinus was stuffed to the max, he couldnt lie flat at all and i had to sit up to get him to sleep,. after the back and forth pacing and bouncing just to get him to sleep, a couple hours into the night of this he wasnt swallowing properly and was getting so upset and screaming it was horrible!!! i was almost in tears. Then he did a massive vomit everywhere and i think it was alot of the stuffy mucus but he was sooooo upset. It got to 430am and i couldnt keep doing this up and down every half hour thing so we sat in the lounge and watched tv till 7:30am - he got out massive amounts of farts and 3 pooed nappies later! he was so tired so went back to bed and he slept for another 25mins and that was it, now hes up playing as if nothing happened last night!! go figure!! so its definalty time to see a pead!!! there is something definatly wrong with his stomach, Mum thinks i should try maybe looking into gluten tolerance??

On a positive note, Ash started clapping this morning! Soooo cute!!!!!

better go, Someones full of beans already.. and it isnt mummy!!!

Hi all,
    Just a quick one from me. We are off to Adelaide in the morning for a bit of a holiday, we are really looking forward to a change of scenery! I'll try to catch up on all the goss when I get back but can't promise anything ;-)
    Have a great week ladies and babies :-)

PS- Nic - EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,
    I worked today and I'm soooo tired, it's ridiculous. So just a quick one to say...
    Lauren- that is a shocker of a night, you poor thing
    Nic- lmao That is hysterical. Ewwwww.

have a great time Alicia and yes eewww

Lauren: woo how cute!!

Olivia drove me mental today.. into everything and crying lots... I ended up putting her to bed at 3 and letting her cry it out.. I felt so horrible.. in the end I got her back up fed her and put her back to bed and she slept just over an hour and was much happier..

Tooth 6 is through.. so 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom.. and funny.. she bit my big toe today I guess she wanted my attention

Isaac started his 5 day cycle of headaches again this afternoon started out different though. I finally got Olivia down and he got up and threw up everywhere.. He pretty much dozed on the couch from3 onwards and went to bed at .. Poor little man

Nic, sorry to hear that Isaac is not well again, poor little man. Must really suck for him. Migraines are horrible for adults so I can't imagine being a kid and having them. The upside of being a kid though, atleast you get looked after and don't have to try to soldier on with kids.

Ouchies on all those new teeth too. Hopefully Olivia gets a break for a little bit now.LOL on the toe bite.

Alicia, I'm jealous. Enjoy your break hun.

Lauren, I hope little Ash was better for you last night and is feeling better. Love the new ticker pic. Way cute.

Michelle, huni. Tell your DH to P off hun.

Hi to everyone else, Hope you are all doing well.

Abbey is sick again. Had sky high temps the last 2 nights, Lastnight was a shocker, I got up at midnight and gave her some nurphen, finally got the temp down. She is coughing like a dog poor bubba. Has her 4th top tooth about to cut through too.

Is anyone elses baby spitting it when it comes time for nappy changes ? Abbey goes off her nut when you try to put the clean nappy on, full arching her back and screams. Sounds like it is truelly hurting her. Tears and all.

Her eating is going well. As long as it's not too much baby food. She will happily eat a vegemite sandwich for lunch. The whole lot or if, minus the crust. Dinner is her only funny time for meals. I suppose that would be fine too if I just fed her a sandwich or fruit. She will munch on a banana like nothing else too.

Weighed Abbey at the chemist nurse on Friday. Thought it was about time I got it done again. She's still smaller than we thought.
    Weight: 7.97kgs, Length: 73cm, HC: 44.

I weighed her at 7 months, on different scales and she weighed 7.78kgs. So, if they are right she has put on precious little in 2 months. Not stressing though. Good think we're not seeing your Paed hey Liz. LOL.

She has dropped from being on the 50th centile down to the 25th in weight. Height of course is up on the 95th !! Long and thin. Wonder where she gets that from....

Have a great day all

Hi Trish, Sorry to hear Abbey isn't well.. I hope spring hurries up so you can get rid of those sickies..

Olivia doesn't crack at nappy time but she doesn't sit still... aaghhh.. Drives me mental

Terrible night with Olivia.. I went to bed at 10 she woke at 10:40 and it was 1:30 before she finally fell asleep again. Lots of screaming and carrying on. I think Simon got annoyed at me cus I left her in her cot and went to the lounge.. I thoguht stuff it. I am always getting up to her and I can't have her sleep on my arms anymore at night cus it just hurts my wrist to much the next day. Anyways she ut herself to sleep . Jacob woke at 5 and simon got up to him and of course Jakey asked for me but I said no way jose.. and rolled over Olivia woke at 5:30 *sigh*

so sick to death of bad nights.. I know we all have them so surely between us all we can come up ith something to beat these babies..

Here's a new thread for you all

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819