Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

just a quick all about me post

I am so sad. I finally got the courage up to get Olivias haircut and I hate it She looks like a boy.. What have I done I know it will grow back but each time I look at her I just hate it and feel so bad for getting it done

Will post some pics shortly

EAT pic link http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...328&ppuser=752

Nic, I commented on fb but here there is more room - Olivia's does not look like a boy! She is still a gorgeous cheeky little girl. When I got Olivia's hair cut (about a month ago) I was really, really upset that it looked awful and she looked so different but after a week I could see it settle and start to grow in a nicer shape than it was growing in before. I think that was the hairdressers idea, and that the first haircut sort of shapes the hair. I am still not completely happy with Livi's hair (but she didn't have long hair anyway) but I put some cute little clips in the front and she looks gorgeous. Trust me one haricut is not going to scar her (also trying to convince myself a bit )

Olivia woke up with a rash this morning so we were off to the doctors. She has rosela (sp?) and should be fine but the poor little bub has been so miserable. Today I have had a couple of smiles from her already so that is an improvement on the last couple of days.

Nic - i think she still looks gorgeous!! ash had a great hair cut the other week. god it put at least another year on him!

Alicia - poor chookie, hope all goes well at the doctors!

Im a bit of a sad case here myself. Last night i had an cyst burst on my overies. my pcos is coming back i think all this weening ash at night time has sent my body crazy. I started light bleeding last night and thought AF was finally showing her ugly head but seems to have settled. Ive been in such pain since tho and my gp thought i could of had an eptopic pregnancy because of the amount of pain i was in, but thankgod that wasnt it. Im off for an ultrasound in 20mins. so cant drink all this water!! blurt!
    so i guess this mean back on the pill and no more baby talk for a while for me. maybe a good thing, next yr looks like a good yr to try lol.
    Rob and i were talking about marraige couple nights ago.... oh god how scary... dunno if im quite ready for that just yet!

Hope everyones well.

Buzzie - oh my goodness - ouchy! Hope your ultrasound went well and you aren't in too much pain. Sounds like things are getting more serious with Rob. That's a good thing that you are talking about marriage. How's Ash sleeping now?

Alicia - poor little Olivia. I hope she is back to her normal self soon. It's sad when they are so sad and out of sorts. How's your head?

Nic - I don't think Olivia's haircut is that bad and she still looks cute. Gawd, did you see the first cut I gave Monique (I think there are pics in my gallery). I only cut a snippet off her fringe and it was soooo short. It actually took ages to grow out and I have just given her a little snip the other week to get it out of her eyes. She still doesn't have much hair around the back though.

Bek - bummer about DH's contract, I hope it works out soon. I saw on fb that Loren is sick again. Gosh I hope you have at least a few weeks of everyone being well before bubs arrives.

MoM - woohoo on nearly finishing your course. How is everyone doing? That would be great if you move down south and yes, we would definitely have to organise a meet up.

Kitten, Jas, Lori hmmm, I know I have forgotten mummies - sorry - baby brain has really kicked in.

Well, it is my last day of work tomorrow - yippee and then 6 weeks until bubs scheduled arrival. I have all of next week to myself while Monique is in childcare but I have such a massive to do list. I have my first ever facial on Tuesday so am looking forward to that.

Monique has been a bit out of sorts this week. DH and Monique were sick all last weekend and then I stayed home to look after them on Monday. I think Monique is getting more teeth too. Gosh she was so cranky this morning - wouldn't have her nappy changed, didn't want to get dressed, didn't want shoes on, wouldn't get into the car. Needless to say we were late for work. I wasn't expecting these tanties to happen at 17 months!

Gidday ladies,

Nic- Hi,I know how you felt about Olivia`s haircut,it`s always a shock the first one.

Bek- Gee hun,a little stressful at your place atm,I hope everything sorts itself out for you all & the company is ok.

Lauren- Hi,I hope you are ok,your in the wars......how was the US?,try to rest when you can.
    How is Ash going,I was reading on F/book all about your sleep program,is it working?
    Looks like their might be some Wedding Bells shortly,lol. I hope all goes well.

Alicia- How are you going too,is Olivia doing well,did she cut some teeth.
    I`ve had Kieren with a cold,and I`am sure it`s his teeth,I only wish I`d kept a diary of the kids growing up & their stages. Hope your all ok.

Oh, Natalie said to say hello,she is just very busy with work & kiddies.

Hi to Jas,Lori,Louise....hope you & the family are all well.

I`ve got three sick kids atm.not much to talk about here,sleep deprevation is setting in,so I`am a little cranky pants! My Private Investigating Course is finishing up in August,sick of reading text books on Law.....it`s a little technical at times,but will benefit me in the long run....work wise,at least some time down the track DH & I could run our own business too.....in the next 5 years!

If anyone wants to add me to Face book,here is my E-mail,
    [email protected] ( No mods!!!)
    I`am currently into Time For A Cuppa!!!.......PMSL......it`s so relaxed!

Ok lovely ladies,take care,be good.

Gosh so many people to reply to lol..

Alicia: Poor Olivia. Hope she is feeling less miserable now.

Lauren: I hope it isn't your pcos coming back. Good luck with the talks with Rob. How does Ash go with him now?

Tinsel: ah the tantrums. We get those here but never about clothes or shoes My Miss comes and screams at me if I am not doing what she wants. It is a little amusing but annoying. Enjoy your last week of work..

Susan: Hope the kiddos get better soon.. Sleep deprivation stinks doesn't it..

Well I am hating Olivia's hair less. It is sitting better since I used a different conditioner on it. So funny last night. Jacob wet the bed and was semi awake crying so Simon rushed in there (olivia and Jacob share a room) trying to keep Jacob quiet so he wouldn't wake Olivia, But he kicked a toy so hard she woke up screaming. (not funny for livi) THEN I had to get up and was trying to change her nappy and she was getting all cranky and I thought it was because she had a rash but nope her nappy was dry and she wanted the toilet and omg she did the biggest wee on the toilet. This was 4am lol.. she was happy then and let me put her nappy on and she had boo and went right back to sleep till after 8

Well I better go spend time with the DH I spose he made me yummy avacado on toast for brekky. and now sitting in the lounge on his own, probably watching a doco but hey I can put up with it lol..

hi everyone, just a quick me post as im very very tired.
    Well it wasnt my overies, infact they were perfect, after my gp gave me the results she said u need to go straight to emergency it could be your appendix and sure enough...
    after LOTS more blood tests another ultrasound they kept me over night on a drip and antibiotics and then friday night i have my appendix removed. It was so badly inflammed they had to keep me another night on antibiotics and ive just come home today. Ash was absolutely miserable. 3 nights of no mummy for the first time since he was born and no night boobies. mum has the worst time of her life as he screamed so much. He has been sleeping at least 3-4 times durning the day and has had feeds durning the day when he saw me and has been hit hard by my pain killers and antibiotics and is like a zombie so thankgod i can stop them now and just had nurofen when needed!

i will go over posts tomorrow. have a good night all... very very sore here! wahhhh

oh Lauren.. On both the appendix and having to leave Ashie..

Hope you are feeling heaps better soon

thanx nic. Now i have toncilits and i can say the appendix thing was a walk in the park compared to this... wahhhh i hate it soo much. havent been able to eat in 2 days and after not being abke to pick Ash up for a week, i havent been able to talk to him since thursday.. all i say is ahhmmmmm and nod my head!! so thinking im being punished for something right now..lol

hope everyones well.....

Lauren..

I hope you feel better soon..

The sickies are starting to hit our house at the moment. All 3 boys have runny noses and coughs. Isaac has almost lost his voice. Olivia just has a runny nose at the moment. Simon and I have sore throats and runny noses..

well I was having a good morning until Jacob left his bowl of porridge on the tabe and now Olivia has it all thru her hair. She has taken to not wanting to wear nappies or clothes. She somehow undid her nappy even though she was in an all in one and wet thru. *sigh* We had to put her in all in ones because she would undress herself in the middle of the night.. might have to tape up the night nappies or put a button up singlet under any clothes she is wearing..

Hi girls! Long time no see! I haven't read any of this thread yet, sorry.. but I was actually inspired to pdf our baby buddies threads this morning... so here's the link to the file if you want it. It goes up to thread #25. Belly Belly threads

Hope everyone is well. I might come back in for an update later.. Kayla is screaming at me at the moment LOL. I've got 2 sick kidlets on my hands today...

Thanks liz.. ooooooooooooooooooohhh by the looks of your ticker.. are you TTC ?????? wow. how exciting! hope all the best!

hmmph... we were, but got a BFN ... and DH has now chickened out... so back to negotiating again

oh dear sorry to hear... hope he comes around for u again...

does anyones bubs still only have there front teeth?? ash still only has his 4 uppers and 4 lower front teeth and one molar is still only just poking out ...

Hi everyone, long time no talking!!

Gee Buzzie, sorry to hear your having such a rough trot! Appendicitis and tonscillitis ... ouchie. i know all about the tonsils, had it about 5 times a year until i got em ripped out haha BEST thing ever.

Well my munchkin is growing and growing and got all of her teeth my 15 months. Now she's getting her 2 year old molars and lordy i am having TROUBLE. She's turned into the real independent miss ... no holding mummy's hand - WAY too grown up for that!

Great to see all of you are doing well, and babies growing older by the day ... scary huh. Tinsel i can't believe your going to have a new baby shortly. IM JEALOUS hehe

Love to all

Oh, Summer's latest word is Shower ... clear as day yet she can't say 'ta'. Sheesh.

Nikki great to hear from you.. have to admit when i saw ur name in the email i thought u were gonna say ur expecting too lol
    ouchies on the molars already!!

the nurse from work had her bub today OMG i am soooooo jealous!! i cant believe how crappy i feel about it. i cant stop feeling how excited she must be right now and i remember sitting in that hospital after having ash and i remember everything i thought and felt like it was only last week!! its just incredible!
    I know number 2 will come but i wish i could stop being so maternal right now!

hope everyones well. Feeling much better here.

Hellooooo ladies,

Well thought I would pop in & say hi to all,I`ve been keeping busy,kids have just got over colds....went through all of us.
    It`s been rainning so much in Sydney,it`s not funny,so much washing to put in the dryer!

Kieren is chatting away,learning new words every week,that`s because the other kids never shut up,lol.
    Kieren is cutting those big bottom teeth......he`s a little grumpy atm.

Hope everyone is well,Mum`s & Bub`s..... & Lauren take it easy.....your having a bad run,hun.

Ok,will pop in soon,take care all...Cheers

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast