Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

not long now Bec

Not long at all Bek..

and thanks yeh we think she is pretty cute to

Hi ladies,

Congrats to Kellie,welcome Amelia fay!

It`s our Tiger`s 3rd Birthday today,we have had a good family day......I won`t be foregetting that date Kell,lol. 4th July.......

Hi to everyone,it`s still quiet in here.....

Nic,good luck for a very safe trip,you & the family,hugs.
    We look forward to some great pics,lol.....Hey! you could become the next well know photographer..lol,your pics are great on face book.

Hope everyone is doing ok,Bek.....wont be long now....
    Lori-How r u feeling hun?

ok,check in soon,hugs to all. Cheers.xx

Congrats to Kellie - babies starting again yay.
    Bek - how are you holding in there?
    mum of many - happy 3rd birthday to tiger.

Just thought i would pop in quickly to say hi, i cant wait until the holidays are over - i am over them. Hope everyone is going well. CHat soon

Thanks guys!

MoM - Happy birthday to Tiger for Saturday too. I just saw your new profile pic and it is adorable. Looked like you had a great day. Mine was pretty good too

Monique has adapted really well to her new sister so I hope it stays that way. It is going to be hard to wrangle two kiddies when it is just me at home but I guess we will work out a strategy and cope like lots of other mums do.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Kellie - so glad to hear all is well. is hubby back at work already?? hope Amelia is good for u and a good little sleeper.

hi to everyone else. Nothing interesting here. ash has got alot more teeth, both upper first molars and eye teeth are coming down.

Hi Gals, just letting you know that Bek had her precious baby girl this morning. I have put an announcement in the BA's.

Buzzie - Hubby has 2 weeks off work thank goodness. It has gone fast already though. I think Monique is getting more teeth too.

Congratulations to Bek - Hope it all went to plan and you and bubs are enjoying meeting each other finally

omg will go read... thats so funny u guys have had 2 bubs now close together in age.
    Any more piccies on there way Kell???

Smile

Congratulations BEK,DH & Loren & Sara.....

Hope Bek & little bubba is doing well.....thinking of you,looking forward to hearing all about it too,hugs.xxx

Hi to everyone else,I`ve had a couple of bust weeks,we had Tiger & Bradley Birthdays in one week......
    My mum is moving to the south coast so she needs help to pack .
    It`s just full on,and we have school holidays here starting in NSW next week.....not looking forward to it...really!

hope everyone is well. chat soon xx

Hi everyone,

All these beautiful new babies are making me clucky. Congratulations Kellie and Bek!!!

Someone please help me!!!!!!!! Where has my beautifully behaved, self settling baby gone?!?!?!?!??! Olivia is now saying 'NO' all the time, all day and is driving me insane. But worst of all, she is no longer sleeping, and I mean sleeping the worst she ever has! She is impossible to get to sleep (it took 30 minutes of laying together on my bed and then 30 minutes of me sitting next to her cot last night) and then she is waking about every 3 hours and throwing a tantrum because she wants to sleep in our bed. I have tried just sitting with her, laying on her floor and calmly talking to her during the night, but the screaming just gets louder. Please any ideas would be greatly accepted.

At the rate we are going Olivia is never getting a brother or sister as I just don't have th energy to think about dtd, plus she is ending up in our bed more often than not.

Sorry this is a bit of a ranty post, I am just at the end of my sanity at the moment. I feel like I haven't slept in months and DH just doesn't get it because would you believe he can sleep through all the screaming a lot of the time It drives me crazy that he thinks if he had a good nights sleep then I must have too. Ummm no, actually you had a good sleep because I was up trying to keep the munchkin quiet!

Alicia that is such a gorgeous pic.... sorry cant help u with the settling lol ash isnt the role model for oliva

Well talk about jinxing myself AF came yesterday... dont enjoy it but feel more normal now lol.
    Im really hoping doing my next course at uni will distract me from babies for one more yr!! lol

hope everyones well....

Hello Ladies, thanks for your congrates and well wishes. Eva is just devine (although I probably won't be saying that in the wee hours of the morning lol). So far all is good and she is breastfeeding like a champ!!!

Take care all....I sense some one is pregnant here!!!! come on fess up

CONGRATS Bek.. what a gorgeous name

Quick check in for me..

Loving the weather up here.. I had a cold shower at 10pm last night and me and the kids went for a swim today.. Can you believe it?? middle of bloody July and I went swimming.. Blooming Fantastic..

Well Simon wants the comp for a bit and we have to head to the airport to pick up a rellie in about half hour so best get out of my jammies

Cheers all.. Will check in again soon

Lori's pregnant

Nic - swimming we wish lol it is freezing here at the moment although the sun has came out for a little while
    Bekz - i am sure you will still be saying that in the wee hours. For some reason no matter how much they wake us up or drive us insane we love them just the same.
    Lauren - what course are you doing threw uni at the moment? Might work to keep your mind off babies but i am not convinced. Half the people in my course have babies or are pg.
    alicia - just perserve. Alex i ended up putting on a mattress next to my bed - i have done the same thing with ethan. Although ethan usually ends up in my bed and hubby in his - not sure how that worked. Dont give up hope they do grow up of it. Alex is now 8 and sleeps in his own bed in his own room - took to the age of 3 but we got there, you will too.
    Sussan - how are you holidays going?

Well not much to report here. Feel a bit off at the moment - not sick off but just off. Dont seem to know whether i am coming or going, could just be because the boys have gone back to school now after having all 4 of them home for the holidays. Havent gotten anything done lately.

omg Lori is pregnant!! wats the goss???? where are u lori!!

jas - its just a radiography course to do with my dental nursing... been waiting 4 yrs for victoria to finally allow nurses to take xrays but we have to go back to uni for another yr! pft! oh well better on my resume..lol

hey Congrats Lori

All good here still.. Went swimming again today Was so darn hot yesterday I felt sick. I swear it felt like a hot summers day.. Today was slightly cooler and the swim made it better. Still amazed by the temperature difference up here..

Am slowly uploading piccies to FB when I get the time.. Will hopefully do some more shortly..

Talk to you all soon..

We are off to Litchfield National Park tomorrow (goolge) then We leave Darwin and head to Mataranka for 2 nights (google again lol) then on to Ayres Rock..

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast