Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

So sorry ladies really busy again. I didnt realise going back to work would mean almost no time for BB I am doing a night shift tonight (caring job) then hairdressing tomo then another night shift. I am working wed and thurs day too so til fri will be pretty tied up agian.

My girls are full of colds which isnt helping dont even know if they can go to DC tomo so have a friend on standby incase.

Sorry i havent read everyones posts i havent got time but wanted you to know i am still here in spirit.

Good afternoon peoples.....

Just sat down to have some lunch & a bit of a read on BB....it`s all quiet at my place.

Lauren- Hopefully the Doctor can give you some good news or some suggestions as what to do for Ash.
    Glad you had a good weekend,sounds like Ash is fitting in with all the family & they are enjoying your company hun.It`s nice that things are working out well.

Bek- I?m happy that things are going well for you,I know every pg is different,my DD didn`t use to move much either.....I used to try to drink some Iced water,it wakes them up,they usually start to kick. My pg with my boys were all very active,we thought we were having either footy or soccer players,LOL. Take care though,get plenty of rest.

Hi to everyone else.....have a nice afternoon.

Hoody - yeh im struggling to keep posting too now im at work.. yes typing away at work here on my lunch break.. working till 7.15 tonight. ho hum.. Hope your girls get better soon, Ash is full of cold too.. poor little thing is struggling so much at night time to breath, everytime he coughs he cries

Susan - nice quiet house... whats that?? lol I actually had a nice morning today, started work at 11am so i took ash to childcare at 9 and came back home for an hour to get ready in some peace and quiet... ahhhhhh so nice!

Ashs tantrums are seriously doing my head in... grrrrrr last night he came home from childcare about 6ish barely ate dinner and i put him to put at 7 cos he wouldnt stop screaming and he passed out and was out for the night.. (with about 20 wakes in between ) but was wide awaka at 7 this morning... ON my Sleep in day LOL

Hope everyones doing well and bubbies are behaving!! anyone got any plans for easter.... Bring on the choccies!! YAY

Hi all,

Lauren- I know how your feeling hun,I`ve got this bloody cold & the kids are killing each other over books......just want to curl up & hide.

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY BRENDAN.....TODAY....

love from all your family,love & miss you, Heavens special Boy.....

hope everyone is ok....it`s quiet in here....

Hi- Hoody, hope your not working too hard hun.
    Last edited by mummy of many; March 27th, 2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: spelling

First of all..

Happy Birthday Brendan.,

Hi to everyone.. How is everyone?

All good here.. just being sociable and doing things with the car.. simon and a couple mates put new shockies and springs in the car.. gee its nice to drive now..

Tomorrow is our 10th wedding anniversary. but we aren't doing anything as simon has to work so i am just cooking him a nice dinner..

well its boo time here so that means rest time for me and Jacob as well yay

Happy Birthday Brendan... Mummys little Angel.. sending love up to you!
    Susan, are u doing anything for him today? or you dont do that?

Nic - oh wow 10yrs!! nice going!!

Ash is at ABC today and im home with a big fat headache... going to go enjoy some quiet shopping in a moment, only groceries.. but gees its nice to do it on ur own! lol

Hi Nic- Sounds like you have a lovely dinner planned for you & Simon......have a great night tomorrow,will all the kiddies be tucked up in bed early lol.

Hi Lauren- Yes we have bought a Chocolate Birthday cake for Brendan,so all the kids can wish him a great day....they miss him so much.We have a couple of bunches of Roses & Orange Tiger Lilly`s for the Cemetary later today.....and DH went and got 6 Balloons blown up for him....red love hearts,happy birthday & Angels....for the cemetary as well,it`s a family tradition the kids started for their brother,to keep his memory going,even though it`s hard today.....
    Thanks for all your well wishes ladies....

I hope your headache goes. It is lovely to shop in peace,that why Tiger is is in cc,so i only have to take kieren out with me,he`s great when Tiger isn`t with us,you wouldn`t even know he`s with you,lol.

It`s rainy & a little chilly here today,these cold & flu tablets i got are doing jack sh-t....

Have a good afternoon everyone.

Oh,just one other thing I had messanger wiped from my pc,when it was getting fix,only have it on the lappy,which dh uses mostly.I didn`t want you to think I?m snobbing anyone off.

Susan: Darn straight they will be in bed early

Thanks Lauren.. I am quite proud of making it to 10 years.. We have been together for 14 yrs in November as well I think I'll keep him hes a good boy

Well I might get up and attempt to do some housework.. I am so over my house.. I just can't get on top of things and it looks like a tip

Hi ladies,

Just filling in some time before I put my feet up & watch a movie...."Baby Momma"
    I think you said your seen this Nic....

Feel like having a laugh today,this head cold is driving me nuts.....

Nic- Did you have a lovely quiet dinner with DH, LOL. Congrats on your Anniversary,hun.
    In every good Woman there is a good Man.....

Our Anniversary is in September,will be 17 years......gee thats more than a life Sentence these days....LOL!!!

hope everyone is having a good weekend.

hahah Susan.. at the life sentence..

wow 17 years.. congrats thats awesome..

today is our anniversary.. Simon is working.. roast pork and veges cooking.. Damn it smells good. lol

I have been cleaning and pottering today.. Finally cleaned Jacob and Olivias room. It looks clean for a change haha.. the older 2 well.. yeh they are in serious trouble.. I have shut the door. Can;t give a hoot anymore.. Is that bad??

Olivia is driving me a little mental today.. I have moved the gates so I could get through to the bedrooms easily and she keeps getting into places she shouldn't lol.. She is standing next to me at the moment looking very tired..

oooo I got my very first umprompted "lub you" yesterday.. Was so cute. and then she stood up on my lap and kissed me on the forehead.. she can be such a sweety.. She was a daddy's girl last night and boy was he lapping it up

Well time to go turn the veges.. it is smelling so good..

Happy Anniversary Nic. Enjoy your roast.

I would love to hook into a roast but I have this tummy bug back again

Hi all,

Nic, I hope you have a great night tonight I tried to teach Olivia to say 'love you' but she has her own version instead - I say 'love you' and then she gives me a big kiss, it is so cute

Susan, Wow 17 years! Not sure I wont have strangled DH by then

We spent a few hours today out at the Weribee Zoo. DH decided that Olivia could walk around so we didn't even bother taking the pram in with us. She ended up walking around completely happy for nearly 2 hours I have to say it was nice to wander along behind her and actually get to hold hands with my hubby rather than pushing the pram.

OK I am in need of some help/reassurance/advice ladies - Olivia is seriously mummy clingy at the moment. It has been going on for about 2 weeks and doesn't seem to be getting any better. She used to self-settle to sleep (from really early on) but now will only go to sleep at night if I sit in her room with her and it has to be me daddy is just not good enough apparently I have tried sitting quietly in her room until she is asleep and have slowly made it to sitting near her door rather than right next to the cot, but last night she woke at 2am and wanted me to sit there again! Will this sort itself out????? I read that at this age lots of kiddies go through a clingy stage.

I better go and start dinner. BBL

susan - that made me giggle about the life sentence.. i was in much need of that, thanku LOL

Nic - yummo on the dinner! im home alone tonight so just re heating left overs here oh well... going out for dinner on tuesday.. ill just look forward to that LOL

Alicia - i wouldnt have a clue what to say.. but i have heard the slowly leaving the room thing is a good idea... i think you might just have to wait till she gets passed her clingly stage.. im sure it will at some point.. i know its hard, Ash has very clingy days.

Well i put an application in for a unit today.. would be just perfect for ash but now i think im not going to get the money quick enough.. they said they will want to find someone for monday and being i took the application in straight away and they closed the realestate shop straight after, i think i might not have many competitors..
    And its right next to ashs ABC which is perfect.. but i dunno about this one... will have to see how much time they will give me.....

Very hormonal and bored tonight, robs at an engagement party and i would of loved some company.. oh well hopefully the party will make him think about things...
    Hes taking me to dinner and a movie on tuesday and mums baby sitting!! omg.. first time for at night!!!

well better go watch more in the night garden with ash.. i think its making me loopier...if thats possible..lol

Alicia: I remember going though that with Ethan.. In the end we just left him to it.. He cried alot but I couldn't deal with the sitting and patting night after night.. Drove me nuts.. I cried so much having to leave him to cry.. He was and still isn't a good sleeper though. Meaning he takes forever to get to sleep but once asleep he is fine..

I would simply suggest changing her routine completely.. Maybe not if she is clingy outside of the bedroom but I am a tough cookie these days Olivia can be a cow at bed times and wants booby wants cuddles wants to scream.. when she gets to that point.. bed time it is and I turn on her glow worm thing and walk out. I say good night sleep time and leave.. She prob cries for about 2 seconds.. as soon as I am out of sight she stops..

Default Happy Birthday Kellie!

[COLOR="magenta"] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KELLIE.....

HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY & GET SPOILT,HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Hi All,will BBL,got to get to the Doctor`s....catch up later.

geez we are all quiet in here lately aren;t we

Happy Birthday Kellie..

Hi ladies,

Yes Nic....it`s very quiet indeed....

Bek-Hope your feeling better soon,and that nasty bug goes away,nothing worse when your pg,than putting up with everything else.

Lauren- Good luck on your application,sounds like it`s in a perfect position,being so close to Ashe`s day care,I hope you get it.
    i wish me and DH,could get out to the movies during the week,I would love to go out somewhere.....it doesn`t happen very often for me!

Alicia-The only time i have a clingy bub,is when Kieren is feeling un-well,so lucky for me that`s not too often,but I do what Nic does,if you know they are just whingeing for something to do....you know how they play us sometimes !!!!!.....I only try to re-settle if Kieren is sick or teething,other wise I just give him his favourite blanket to hold and his toy lamb...and just tell him good night,sleep,sleep time.....LOL,usually he might cry for a minute or so,but i ignore it,unless he is screaming down the house,iykwim. good luck.Hopefully this want last too long if Olivia has always been a good settler....you hope,lol. Hey...Werribee Zoo is fantastic was there 5 years ago though,but loved it.

Well, I got myself to the Doc`s today got a bit of a chest infection going on,I slept most of the weekend away.....& loved it,left DH to take control...LOL.

Ok,hope all mum`s & bubas are well.take care.

Susan - Thanks for asking after me I am better today so far and seem to be handling things ok. Sorry to hear you are sick too

Alicia - ditto to Nic and Susan on the settling issues

Hi to all not much happening here. Loren is a terror atm. She is so impatient and climbing up on everything. Making dinner is sending me around the twist atm. Loren just hangs around the kitchen and whines whilst hanging off my pants. I try and give her activities but nope she wants to annoy me.

lauren -I hope you get the unit

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast