Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #8

Oh I'm glad you found him Trish. Hope he sorts himself out soon.

Well, we're having reasonable nights here.. she's doing 10-4.30 fairly regularly.. altho now I've said that she'll change it probably LOL. She was very unsettled last night before 10 tho, and what'ya know - she needed to poo! should have known! All was well once it was out. It wasn't even a build up, coz she'd done her huge poo the day before. *shrug*. I'll be glad when her little tummy works itself out and she knows what's going on! heh.

OK. Best go and make the most of the time DS is in the shower with DH. Ciao!

Morning All... Decent night here

Olivia slept 8 till 4 but sort of tossed and turned till 5:30 and is still asleep now.

Stupid neighbours had a loud loud party last night. Kids under the age of 3 running around the yard at 11 screaming and parents telling them to S the F up.. There were a lot of teenages and a few adults. and then this morning I get up and there are 2 beer cans and a bottle in my backyard GR

Morning girls. We had a pretty decent sleep too. Abbey slept from just after 10 til 6am. She's sleeping now in her swing so I really should be in the shower.

DP is taking the kids down the his parents today and I have a party to go to with Abbey. Soooo very tired though, think the last week has caught up with me.

I have what is either an absess or a staph spot on my boob, right on the areola. Hurts like buggary. I am on AB's for it now so I hope it clears up.

Have a great one girls.

oh 10-6 would be so nice. Ihope Abbey keeps it up for you so you get the rest..

Hope yur weekend is going ok.

Glad your DS turned up Trish.

Nic - Are the partying neighbours the smelly neighbours or do you have fabulous neighbours on both sides?

Miss Livi cracked it last night. She started screaming just as we wanted to have dinner and kept it up for quiet a while. We ended up eating in shifts while the other one walked her up and down the hallway. She isn't usually quiet so unsettled and she is sounding a little phlegmy so maybe she isn't feeling too well. After she was in bed she didn't sleep too badly although she woke at 1am, which she hasn't done in ages, but she didn't want food or anything just woke, grizzled and went back to sleep.

Trish - thankgod Brandons back, i think the week space will be good for u, i hope he sorts his stuff out.

Alicia, i swear they know its dinner time! i think since ash has been born ive had 2 dinners in peace LOL

Everything is well here.... Ash was soo going to see a movie last week, the girls in my mothers group have all decided every wednesday we are going to mums and bubs session! so yay i cant wait to start getting out doing 'adult' things. I LOVE a good flick!

Does anyone go to gymbaroo with bubs?? im gonna start with ash soon

Hope everyone else is doing well

2 days till needles AAAAHHHH I just brought Ash a motorised swing as a presant for having his needles. trying to make myself feel better here! lol

Alicia: I have 3 neighbours down each side and they are both on the one side. They are either related or friends. not sure..

Lauren: how cute you bought him a swing.. lol..

Dinner time here is always interrupted regardless. If it isn't Olivia then one of the boys wants a drink or something...

Olivia doesn't want to nap in her bed today. she is in a great mood just wants to nap on mummy. i don't mind she is super cuddly

Sofia is in a super cranky mood this afternoon, she is full of wind and it just will not come up or down.

Hmmmm Whats happened to the quick reply button ???

Abbey has been a good girl today. Sleeping on and off and when she wasn't she was getting nursed by friends. She's in her swing now, hoping that she goes back off to sleep but not holding out a lot of hope. She's usually awake from now until bedtime.

Lauren, I haven't gotten to eat a meal uninterupted in so many years its not funny. YAY for the movies too. I have been thinking of going with Abbey, I'm pretty sure she'll sleep through it. Afterall, she slept through fireworks last night and we were outside right near them at a show. Hope that Ash loves his swing as much as Abbey. 8 out of 10 times she crashes out in it.

Nic, sorry to hear that you are having more neighbour issues hun. Come and move near me. You'll still hear yelling and swearing from me occassionally, but we don't have p!ss ups, we don't smell, and I won't throw bottles over your fence

Alicia, I am hearing you on the dinners hun. As I said in my reply to Lauren. And how do you get shifts ? It's always me with Abbey on me while I try to eat.

Poor Abbey has got a spot on her leg - a blister. So I am pretty sure that the spot on my boob is another staph infection. I just wish I knew how the hell we get it. I am so clean with Abbey, if anything over clean. I am with all my kids, and myself. Sure my house can get untidy (with 5 kids how can it not) but it's not dirty as such. We have another appt at the Dr tomorrow for Abbey's needles, yes, they are very late. Hopefully she will be ok with them. Her tummy seems off which it can with Staph. She'll no doubt end up on AB's along with me. Thankfully I haven't gotten anymore spots. Just wish poor Abbey didn't.

morgan78 Guest

Hi
    Trish - i'm glad Brandon's turned up - i hope that he comes around and understand the heartache he is putting u & the rest of your family thru.

Kitten2b - i hear u on the wind Victoria has been like that since yesterday lunch - hopefully is cause a poo is on the way but its sooo frustrating as she does not want to be put down or sleep for longer than 15mins

Hi to everyone else

We have just been & weighed Victoria & she has put on 250g in a week - i knew she was being a little miss pig but am proud of her as our ex GP reckons she was failing to thrive after only putting on 50g between weeks 3 & 4.

Hope u all had good weekends & little people

Ohhh Forgot to say that I weighed Abbey yesterday and she weight 5.2kgs now. YAY she's finally growing some.

Morgan, babies gain at different rates. I'm glad you said your ex GP, nothing like making you question yourself. If babies were to always have huge gains could you imagine how big they would get. In this day of childhood obesity you'd think the'y be happy for babies to not be growing at a phenomenonal rate.

Dang!! I just lost a whole post.. here we go again!

Louise: You have my sympathies. I hope that winds comes up soon..

Trish: We would make good neighbours then as for the quick reply button there is a thread on it.

and yeh Alicia how do you get shifts? I am always nursing the baby while trying to eat too

morgan: yay on the great weight gain...

We went for a walk on the beach this afternoon in gale force winds Was nice to get up and do something though tat was outdoors. We have't seen the sun in over a week. and it hasn't stayed this dry for this long so the kids enjoyed it. Well except for jacobs tantrum He is now asleep **sigh**

Olivia is on Dh's lap smiling huge big smiles. I can see her cheeks going up from here. and they are having a chat.. so cute

hey ladies!

Hope youa re all doing well!

Trish
    - so happy that your boy showed up! arg! kids!!

Well, as for eating..Chrissie managed to ALWAYS wake up just at dinner time! ARG! so i know what you mean! She had an awesome sleep today!! 9am-2pm WOW... and has now just fallen asleep again at 6:30pm... so we'll see how long that lasts!!
    opps she just woke up! darn!!!

She has grown SO MUCH! i can feel it when i lift her and with her clothes... she's got to be close to 5.5kg now!! this week we get weighed again! we'll see!

Great weight gain there for all the bubs!!
    xxx

Nic and Trish you have both already done the baby thing, I think things around here are still new so that is why I get to take shifts on eating

Weird day here. Olivia has just cat napped all day and eaten more often again. I am thinking its a growth spurt.
    One positive thing was I finally got DH to make a start on tidying/cleaning/emptying the study. He still had stuff from year 8 in there! The bad thing was that now our garage is overflowing with furniture and stuff we don't need/want (there was already stuff in there before today), so we are thinking of having a garage sale the weekend after next.

Oops I hear screaming...

Just checking. No-one posts while Greys in on

oh noes!! I am posting while Greys is on.. An ad was on though

shuft taking did happen when we had Ethan I suppose, I forgot about that..

Olivia has been asleep since 4 **sigh** its now nearly 9.. joy oh joy

time for a new thread everyone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678