Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #2

Hi Ladies,

Erin seems to have inherited my love of sleeping last night she slept from 11pm - 5am then went back down at 6am through to 9.30am. So I am at the moment ( Touch wood) getting as much sleep as I am used to. I know she is only 2 weeks old and things could change I am just enjoying it while it lasts.

My hubby has had to go to Perth for 3 nights so me and Erin are having a bit of "girl" time. Pity she isn't old enough to paint my toes. We went to the CHN today and she had put on 200 grams which they were happy with. Was a big relief to know all that breastmilk is going somewhere apart from out the bottom end !!! She farts better then any male i know !!!

She is still constantly getting spoiled she got another 4 presents when I went down the street today. I was also given another 2 casseroles. Thats country people for you. I'm running out of freezer room!

Well talking about food I am going to eat mine now whilst the princess is asleep,

Take Care girls

Hi Everyone!!!
    Where have I been???
    I haven't read all past posts, but skimmed this thread - everyone seems to be travelling along really well.
    Chloe and I are good to. I love being a mum, I also hate not achieving the to do list I create in my head each morning - especially when there is only one thing to do - oh well!
    Yesterday Chloe had her first injections I haven't heard her cry like that before it was very traumatic (for her as well!) so today I treated Chloe to a new play mat for being a brave girl.

I have discovered the best pick me up is to take Chloe out in the Baby Bjorn and have strangers comment on what a gorgeous little thing she is. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Well clearly I am not on the net as much as I want to, so hugs to all and glad everyone is still coping with mum world.

Brooke. xx

Sigh - poor little Liebling has colic. He will take forever to settle at night now - feeding, jigging and cloth at night were all stopgaps - and if I put him in the crib he screams and screams, but co-sleeping against my chest seems to work for now. Poor mite, he's really suffering with this! But during the day he can sleep for six hours at a time - he usually does 5 then 6, he's so tired from the screaming - so when the colic stops he may well sleep through. Just one small wake-up again would be bliss!

Of course, everyone else saying what a good little angel he is makes me want to have them round my house in the small hours! I take him out most days, mostly for my sanity; I feel like I'm coping well when people say how well I'm doing to be out and about!

Kirsten, I'll look at bulking up the nappy, thanks for the tip. Luckily poos are small at night, he does a monster poo around lunchtime though. I do not use that phrase lightly, he has poo all over his bum, genitalia and legs, the nappy is coloured orange (including the cover) and he's pooing for about 20 minutes.

Kristy, I have a little Trumpet-Man too; they certainly beat anything I can do! What a champion, he decided to do monster-poo and monster-fart at the end of my coffee morning on Monday. The first one everyone ignored, but the second and third were commented on. Poor lad, he must be so confused. He's my champion feeder-man, my little poo-bum man, trumpet-man, bouncing-man, Liebling, Little Man, Smudgemeister... how is he ever going to learn his name (which I do use too, don't worry)? DS used to sleep 10-2, 2-6, 6-8.30, so I'm looking forward to those days again! It's so nice to have a full night's sleep!

Hi Brooke, Chloe is big now, needing injections! Wow! I don't worry about the housework. DH isn't doing any so why on earth should I even think about bothering? Looking after DS isn't 9-5, and I cook DH's and my dinners. The least DH can do is the washing up, so I'm leaving it today and he can do it. I'm so mad that he expects me to do it because HE's tired... I'm the one up all night with DS; OK, so it wakes DH up too, but he came into the bedroom last night, tried to settle DS for 5 minutes, then grabbed his earplugs and left me to it.

Me, well, a little tired but otherwise well. I just feel so sorry for DS, he looks in so much pain and I'm not always as forgiving as I should be in the small hours. I do try to not cry or just tell DS to stop crying, but it's hard! DS is such a dream in the daytime it's hard to think he's screaming so much at night.

after Monday i called off Tuesday..........
    tried to do too much..... thought i was a failure....... NOW i realise the only thing i didnt do was take homemade potato and pumpkin chips out of oven (dh had 2 do this when got home to me sn absolute mess) but that i did do ther rest of dinner, made cookies, did at least 2 loads washing and hung out and folded and put away and cleaned kitchen................ oh and helped girl acoss road pack hospital bag (she got 2.5 wks too go)
    Tuesday was a better day as i decided i wasnt doing anything but ended up with 2 lots visitors, load of nappies washed 2 loads foldedand washed my hair...oh and went OUT went 2 photo shop and visited friend....
    oh and every day i write a dozen emails and buy and sell on ebay...
    so gotta work out only plan has to be no plan
    i napped kinda yesterday 2nd time since jem born....actually makes me more tired but will work on it
    jem has one wake up then gets up between 5 and 6 so i have gone 4 walk with her most days once with the 3 dogs
    though tonight is a later get up so she may sleep in so walk may be in arvo...

thanks so much for all the support, i am having total identity crises am so lost being at home with no routine, still have to work up towards a day i do nothing

survey coz i am confused:
    what time is bedtime for everyones baby??
    DOES your baby have a bedtime?
    how long did it take bedtime to work?
    what games do you play when baby awake?

today am going to SIL's for lunch and then grocery shopping ho hum.....

PS I JUST BOUGHT CUTEST SHIRT FOR JEMIMA OFF EBAY
    in big letters it says "milk" like the coke logo
    then above it says "breast" and below it says "the real thing"

oh here's another question for my survey...
    for the breast feeders... do you enjoy feeding? why or why not?

Hello,
    Kel, Quinn goes to bed at anytime between 8-10 depends on his feeding.
    I love breastfeeding, it makes me feel very motherly and nurturing and loving toward Quinn, I didn't like it when I was in agony, but persisted through it. Sometimes I wish DP had boobs so he could feed when I'm exhausted at the end of the day! You will feel better soon too - once you get yourself established. Games I play are just talking and singing and showing him things at this stage, he is starting to enjoy his rattle and looking at things, he hits at an overhead play gym thing and likes that. Basically I just carry on like a loon and he laughs at me

Ryn: Poor thing - Quinn gets a bit colicky every now and then and it;s so awful for them! Just the look on their face and the sound of the cry breaks my heart! I feel for you with the night colic! GOod on you for going out every day - I've been out every day this week and am going out again for lunch today...

Kristy - 3 nights on your own - good luck...although you have a good sleeper so you should be fine

Brooke! HI! How's everything - sounds like you & Chloe are doing really well Did you figure out the pram? I think the straps are too long and don't fit a newborn in there very well!

Anyway time for me to get some breaky

Hi everyone
    Ryn - you poor thing re the colic. My DD Bri had it too. It makes you feel so helpless that you can't help the poor little thing when they're in pain. Don't beat yourself up about not being so forgiving at night - you're only human and it can get really frustrating! I found I had to put Bri in her cot and walk away sometimes, as I was scared I'd crack and maybe hurt her or something - I hated myself for that, because I was so in love with her!

I'm not sure if it did any good but I was told to give her cooled boiled water. That was nine years ago, and Bella doesn't really suffer from it, so maybe there are better solutions these days??? At least he's sleeping a bit through the day.

Kel - How on earth do you fit it all in??? I thought I was keeping busy, but you're definitely beating me by far! lol

I love ebay - when Bella's resting (not sleeping, as she doesn't do that during the day!) I go through stuff we need to get rid of and list it on there - saves having a garage sale! DH is going to come home one day and wonder where all his stuff is!

Bella has had a similar routine the last few days. She'll nap from around 8pm then I'll feed her again at 10.30 - 11.00pm then she's finally ready to go into the bassinet she refuses to go into through the day (wierd). She'll then sleep through to around 7am. I'm very lucky - Bri didn't sleep through until 9 weeks! I find that putting her to bed later means she'll sleep longer for some reason. DH tried to put her to bed at 8pm the other night and she cried as soon as he put her in, so I'm not going to bother trying to until her next feed after that.

When she's awake I just talk to her, kiss her hands and her chubby cheeks, smile at her, pull faces and that sort of thing. If I poke my tongue out she copies me. Very cute and something she'll get in trouble for if she does it when she's older!

Anyway, we're off to the clinic now and then lunch and shopping with my parents.

Morning Girls,

Ryn - DD had colic too. You might have read my thread about the distended belly... turned out it was wind which was causing the colic. We tried cooled boiled water, tummy massages, baths, the works! Infacol worked for us but if your little man is functioning fine in the wind and poo department I don't think that will be the cause. All I can say is hang in there. I know it sucks when they are screaming for hours and you can't settle them or help them (or if you can settle them it lasts a whole 5 minutes ). I hope he doesn't suffer too much longer... I hear you on DH making some sacrifices... my DH and I had a chat about this the other night. He promised to make some changes but so far he's only gotten worse! The idiot had the ordacity to tell me he NEEDS 8 hours sleep a night (then go to bed and stop stuffing around on the computer moron!) and needs a "break" when he gets home. Right, and when do I get a break buddy? Lets just say someone is in the baaaaaaaaaaaad books! But credit where credit is due, I kicked him out of bed for the 3am feed this morning and he did get up and do it WITHOUT whinging! And then proceeded to oversleep his alarm by at least an hour this morning!

Kel - DD's bed time depends on her feeding really. Her feed requests are 3-4 hours apart but I've noticed bed time is usually no later than 11. Of course, I try and get her down after her feed before that (about 6-7) but don't always succeed. Especially since this is when Daddy gets home and she wants to stare at him . I am really pushing for a 7pm bed though. When I WAS BFing, I loved it. It was my special time with DD. I miss it, bottle feeding just isn't the same for me. Games when awake? Depends.Sometimes it is telling stories (all about a girl named Abbey of course!), singing songs (she loves pat-a-cake with the actions I made up), rattling her rattle (works a treat when I can't stop her crying!), blowing rasberries on her belly and face, blowing gently on her face (loves it for some reason) and tickling her face with my hair (she LOVES that one! ROFL. Wish I could describe her reaction!). And of course, tummy time. HTH.

Kristy - Ok, your little Erin needs to chat to Abbey about sleeping. I really wish she would sleep like that! How lovely of those people to give you the casseroles! It makes it so much easier to know you don't have to cook! Is everything ok with DH or is he going to town for work? If you need anything you know we're always here hon! But you will be perfectly fine whilst he is away! How is the house coming by the way? Whendo you think you will be able to move in?

Hello to anyone I missed!

Not much new here. Little miss is playing games with her sleep. Sleep... such a distant memory... NETTY - thanks for rocker tip! Got her to sleep most of yesterday in her rocker WOOHOO! She is obviously catching up on her sleep - if only she had carried it through the night! We had a MCHN visit on Wed and she has put on another 300g little piggy! Her weight and length are above average and she is in the 90th percentile for weight! HOOLY DOOLY! BUT, when you look at length Vs weight, all is normal. The nurse was amazed with how well she behaved during all the "tests" and said normally they are screaming at this age.... and then little miss peed all over her! ROFL.

Alrighty, better go gtrab a shower whilst she's asleep!

Have a great day!

MG

Hi girlarinas!

Kel, you are so amazing! I'm still using the freezer meals I made for home-cooked food, I've slowcooked once and made 2 lots of chocolate fudge, will have to attempt a cake later now. And no-one visits me!

Bedtime is 9-10 for DS, 10-10.30 for us. Depends on when bathtime is; we start that any time after 8 when DS starts to yawn (he won't fall asleep for another hour then). Colic starts around 10 so I try to get him to sleep before then. It doesn't workperfectly, but we keep going and maybe one day! The routine is:
    I make hotwaterbottle andput it in DS's bed. Swaddle blanket and sleepsuit on radiator.
    I feed DS as DH runs the bath.
    I bathe DS, sometimes DH will watch and join in splashy time. I dry and lightly massage DS then put on sleepsuit.
    DS has another feed. He is (if still awake) then burped, swaddled and sung, jigged and rocked to sleep. 20-30mins later he's put into bed. As soon as the colic starts he's fed if he wants it and in bed snugged up with me, as that helps right now. Last night we had DS in bed at 9; I could go through the bathroom and get changed for bed before the screaming started!

Games, well, I sing to DS, tell stories, do tummy time (he has started to raise himself up on his arms!), talk with him requesting gurgled answers, when he's being loud I mimic his cooing and when he's not I mimic his faces, we do horsy rides on my knee and DS also goes bouncing-man with me lifting him up and down, we dance together, I play with his toys for him as he still doesn't get the idea of toys, I also let him have time alone just to wave his hands, so long as he is content with no stimulation from me. Plus I can't stop kissing him, he can kiss back! He can also say "yeah" and "ner" to answer questions, also he has said "mum" when he wants my attention and "guh nuh" for goodnight, but I'm sure those are coincidences! DH was so thrilled when DS said guh nuh to him one night, it's so cute.

BFing... I love it! Cheap, clean and socially unacceptable, so do it in public as ofen as possible! The in-laws are really prudish when it comes to BFing, so either they leave or DH ushers me out, which means I don't have to see them, not that that's much of a problem. I love the fact only I can do it and others can't demand cuddles with DS if he's feeding (with the in-laws I can just hide away a bit longer - not sure about all my family yet but will have to see). I do love hearing him enjoy the yummy yum yum food too, he makes all these little happy noises just for feeding! And piggy grunts pre-feeding, which is adorable.

Kirsten, yay for Quinn laughing! I wish DS would laugh/smile, he just gives me a "crazy woman" look when I play, even during his little jockey race with the hurdles the horsy has to jump! He does like stories though, as does DH because he hasn't heard most of them before.

Michelle, hope clinic and lunch were good.

MG, yay for weewee time on the nurse! I am prepping my very serene (during the day) DS for his tests by pointing out that the GP is a new person to go weewee on. But he's now really OK with being naked and even getting in and out his bath - he's such a dream!

As for me, just bit the bullet and when I managed to settle DS I gave in and co-slept. we had many minor wake-ups between 9-12, but they didn't wake DH so that means they were quiet and we were off to sleeep again, then 1.30-2.30 for feed, poo and new nappy, then through til 5.30, so I feel so human!

Hiya girls!
    Sorry about the short post last time... I never did get back to it LOL. Things have been soooo busy/draining here. Missy moo has been having one (many) of those "fussy" periods so I've been nothing but a cow and a dummy for a crying, sleepless, chucky bubba for what seems like ages! DH has been incredibly helpful, as soon as he gets home from work he takes her every time she's not feeding so I can rest (read: cry in peace). The ABA girls from my district and the MCHN have been really encouraging and have really helped me feel like I'm doing the right thing; sitting there and taking it because that's what Ruby needs at the moment and that she won't be this way forever. I have felt a bit alien in the local mums group because I can't join in the fit-ball sessions, do any shopping, put her down or join in the pram walks because Ruby is either permanently attached to me or crying. I even did the pram walk around town (minus the pram) while feeding!!! I keep telling myself that I can't over-feed her, I'm not spoiling her and she will grow out of it soon. Needless to say I am feeling a bit flat LOL.

MG - 90th percentile!!!Wowsers! That's one big bubba! Ruby is in the 10th percentile. I keep getting asked if she was a premmy... Good shot to get the MCHN LOL!!!
    Michelle - Sleep makes the world a better place!! I have a whole new craving now.... a sleep in!! LOL!
    Kirsten - Yeah I'm with you there!! Men have nipples too... so why aren't they feeding babies!! Pure laziness I'm certain!
    Kel - Jeepers Creepers! You are soooo busy! RE: bedtime... no such thing for us. I would expect that she is usually asleep around 10-10.30 but she doesn't have a timetable, she just falls asleep when she's tired. As for playing, anything goes... pretty much what the other girls have suggested, songs, role play with her soft toys, this little piggy, open shut them....etc.
    Ryn - I understand how you feel co-sleeping works well for us too. She even rolls onto her side sometimes to get to the boob LOL! I hope DH gets the hint and helps you out, I couldn't imagine how hard it would be without help.
    Brooke - I love when people comment about how cute they are... makes me all googie
    Kirsty - Yay for sleep!! LOL! How are you coping with your DH away? I'd be lost [ps. I think we might live near each other! send me an email and we could meet up for a cuppa if you like - [email protected]]

Kel - I agree with the other girls... omg, you are superwoman!!! Seriously... my house only gets a proper clean on Sundays now... the washing gets done every night and the put into the dryer (School, work clothes etc), DH has started to make his lunch the night before (Well, pack left overs) and he also makes the kids lunches, and we both cook dinner - I do the first half, then he takes over, or I cook, he prepared etc... some nights, Harrison will just want to feed and DH does all the cooking, usually something easy like Quiche in a pre made base with Salad, but still something substantial.
    As for breastfeeding, I love it... I feel like it is the one thing I can do for my baby that is of such a huge benefit to him... other days, I feel like a cow - especially when I have to "milk myself" (express)
    I know you're doing a fantastic job as a Mum and Wife... please don't ever doubt yourself... we all have these moments... trust me

Hi to everyone else... I will do all the other personals when I get a chance...

I just wanted to let you all know that I got the most gorgeous birth annoucement cards made up by Fletch... check out Harrisons totsite to see them... my family love them!!!

Thanks heaps everyone!!! I am finally realising that I dont have to do so much! I have the most amazing pretty little girl as a perfect excuse to just chill out and enjoy being a mum..... today I was trying to teach her "Daddy ran a red light" after I got the mail and freaked out that I had a traffic infringement.... hehehehe going to teach that girl some fun stuff!

Today was a good day, we slept on the couch together watching stuff I'd taped on telly then we went to cousin Hannah (6 weeks old) for lunch and then I went grocery shopping (she slept the whole time) then I came home and saw a trolley down the street SO I grabbed the girl accross the road and she carried Jemima and I recovered the trolley into my yard so i have just saved myself a million gazillion trips from the car to the house! I love my shopping trolley and the walk was good for me and would be great for 38 week pregnant neighbour! then I iced the cake i had made before i went to SIL.... we are having bbq lunch tomorrow with the people who had baby same day so I iced the cake to be "Joseph & Jemima 5 weeks" a little tacky but I thought it was cute....

Trying this bedtime thing kinda.... although the little angel has her own routine happen8ing that doesnt bother me.... last night came late night shopping with me and benji (as if she had a choice) (we did buy her a cookie monster outfit and another nappy bucket) (cookie monster in tribute to the cookies she 'made' me eat first trimester) anyhow we get home at 9 she has a feed spews on herself so has a bath and then sleeps until 4.30 so she rocks! now mummy just has to go to bed earlier to cash in on perfect baby....

ryn - I WISH i had made dinners and put in freezer, then i wouldnt have to do full on grocery shop and cook! and so funny about bfeeding not being socially acceptable... that is so true and so weird!

Lisa - harrison's birth announcement is adorable, jusst like your little boy... he has incredible eyes.

emily - if you are stressed about the amount ruby is feeding or attention she needs right now i am starting to understand it does calm down... jemima is spacing her feeds out all by herself without 'intervention' from me... but i was stressing big time for a while about what people thought of me constantly feeding or whateva when it was so the weather or her little cold causing it....

michelle - how did bella go at the clinic?

kirsten do you have any up to date photos of quinn we can see? i want to see if he still looks like a eskimo cutie pie

there are LOADS more new photos of jemima on her site
    www.jemimaalicewylie.photosite.com

thanks so much for doing my survey, i feel so much more normal now!
    I am unsure what i feel about breastfeeding.... most people think i hate it, so i think i am being stubborn about not loving it.... hard to explain.... like i am being stubborn about expressing.... dont have a need so not wanting to deal with bottles if i dont have to... but am now realising how nice it would be for benji to be able to one feed a day and me maybe go to get a massage or sleep in in the morning and he can do the feed before he goes to work... but i have made a big deal about not wanting to steralize sstuff if i dont have to.... but having a couple of hours to myself would be bliss!

Hi everyone. This is just a quickie to tell you how Isabella went at the clinic yesterday. She now weigs 4390g, up from 3065g at birth, her length is 55.5cm, up from 51cm and her head is 37.5cm, up from 34cm.

So overall she's coming along very nicely! The nurse was very happy with her and gave me some tips on getting her to sleep through the day. I am in my family room now with the monitor on and she's having a lovely little whinge as she's in bed and I'm out here!

Last night she was a legend, yet again. I put her to bed at 8pm and she slept through until 5am. I fed her then put her back to bed at 5.30 and then she slept until 9.30am! What a good girl! When she finally woke, we got lots of smiles, and she "talked" to daddy too! He was most impressed!

DH is now at the hospital visiting his mother. She had her first dose of chemo a few weeks ago, and the tumor got infected so they had to admit her. She's now out of isolation, but I didn't like the idea of taking Isabella up there, as I don't want her around sick people. I know it's kind of selfish, although if she was on her death bed I'd take her in, but I just don't think that part of the hospital is the best place to take such a young bub. She actually agrees with me, but I do feel kind of bad that she can't see her granddaughter when she's going through so much. We're hoping the next dose of chemo (next week) will shrink the tumour enough so they can operate - we're all crossing their fingers. We don't like seeing her go through this and she lives alone which makes it harder.

Oh well, I'd better go as Bella's starting to get a little upset!

Hi girls,

Erin had a restless night last night I couldn't get her to sleep till 2.30am but I can't complain as it is proably only the 2nd bad night I have had so far. We had been out most of the day and she had slept so I think she wasn't really tired when it suited me !!!

Michelle - Great sleep from Isabella you feel so much better with those extra couple of hours sleep don't you ?
    Kel - Glad your feeling better sweet, I think we have to remind ourselves our job as a Mum is so more important then keeping up appearances with everything else. ( I say this as I look at my house that looks like a bomb has gone off !)
    Lisa - Gorgeous cards !! I have bought some and got a photo to put inside, another job on my ever increasing to do list! My goal is to send them out before Erin is walking!!
    Wattle - I live near Merredin where abouts are you ?
    Mg - Hi hon, Dh is in Perth for the V8 races, he said he wouldn't go but I told him to as it is last days before going back to work and he loves them. I normally get corporate tickets but as I am not working he has to actually sit in the grandstand this year !! House is going well should be finished around June but we won't be able to move in till Hubby's country stint is finished. At this stage we will be back proably December. Gives us some time to get carpet, paving etc all done before we come back.

Well Erin and I have had a very social couple of days since Dad has been away. We have been out to lunch, we went to dinner at the local club last night and tomorrow we are going on a ladies day trip to a nearby town to see some jewellery and then have lunch. Tomorrow will be our 1st big day out and first time I have driven with her in the car. SO hopefully all will go well. I had to get Dh to tell me on the phone how thepram folds down as I have just kept it up all the time!!!

Well Better try and get a few things done before Princess Erin decides to wake!!

I am a happy Ryn - last night DS did 8.45-12.45 (in crib), then 4-8.30 (with me), so I am rested! He didn't scream either! Well, aside from when he did a poo, but that was just the one. I just have to work on cutting out the playtime now and will try for him falling asleep at 9.15-9.30 tonight.

I'm also going to try for the second sleep being in the crib - both DS and I are wiggly sleepers and I'm scared I'll roll onto him and he doesn't care that he kicks me.

Best dash now as DS is wanting to play again! Love to you all and to your babies; everyone sounds like they're doing well!

LOL Kirsty! I thought you were near Bunbury! *doh*
    A bit far to go for a cuppa I think LOL!
    Sleep is fabulous hey Ryn!
    Michelle - Isabella has grown heaps! You'll need to put another piccy of her in your ticker for us to coo over
    Kel - cute piccies!!! Oh and I forgot to say before that BFing is great. Easy - Quick - Convenient - Cheap - (and I'm going to disagree here) Socially Acceptable. I have only had lovely smiles or positive comments from people.
    Lisa - That's the only way we can manage doing dinner at the mo, sharing the jobs. Lovely message in your cards!!! Awwww

6week checkup for me tomorrow... hmmm... has everyone else stopped bleeding yet? I've still got little bits and achy pains.
    Anyway, that's it from me just now... gotta help scrounge up some dinner...

Good morning everyone

Emily, I had bleeding for about 6 weeks, it was gone just before my 6 week check - although the bleeding was just bits and pieces for the last week or so?

To all the girls from the 2nd half of Feb belly buddies, we love to talk bodily functions...especially poo

Michelle: Yay for little Bella putting on so much weight! Your poor MIL, it's bad enough that she has to have the chemo let alone having an infection, I know what you mean by not wanting Isabella in that environment too.

To all of you ladies who clean their houses! WOW!!!! I do washing and folding and have managed to make dinner twice in 7 weeks, but other than that - no house cleaning...not by me anyway - DP does a fair bit (he does all of the cooking) and my mum and nanna did a big whole house clean a couple of weeks ago. Today I have made the spare bed and folded up more washing and cleaned out Quinn's room - he hasn't slept in there yet but has almost outgrown his bassinette so I figure I should move all of the clothes and presents out of his cot for the day that he goes in there - I am sure I won't like it, it's another 2 metres away from our room - at the moment I can reach out from my bed and touch the bassinette and am not quite ready yet for him to be in another room - no matter how close that room is

Kristy - good on you for being social - it's good to get out and about - makes you feel a bit normal again.

Kel, we have heaps of photos
    http://www.picasaweb.google.com.au/d...cotti/QuinnTwo

You will notice that he is adorable....and I'm not influenced by the fact that I'm his mother at all!
    I am off to see the pics of Jemima.

Ryn: i love it when DP reads stories - I find that I get quite obsessed with them and if he stops in the middle for whatever reason I have to go and read the rest of it, I was reading Quinn Fantastic Mr Fox the other day, halfway through I thought, hmmm maybe not so appropriate...but when Quinn went to sleep I had to read the rest - even though I have read that book to death!

Anyway I have mothers group again this afternoon! Does anyone else love mother's group as much as me?
    Time to go and hunt down something with chocolate in it...I have developed a love of chocolate which is odd - I've never really liked it before.
    See you

HI Girls,

Well our day out went fantastic yesterday. I had to give her a quick feed when I was at the jewellery place but then when we got to the place for lunch she slept from 12.30 to 3.30pm so got to eat my lunch in total peace.

To top the day off Erin slept last night from 10pm - 4.30am so was really happy with that.

Today the plan is to start my Thank you cards, before Erin is writing herself !!!

Have a great day girls !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast