Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born from Jan 2002 - December 2003

How is everyone doing??

Kimberley now goes to 3yr plus Kindy one afternoon a week and loves it. She picks up everything they sing very well.

Hi Michelle
    so glad to hear that Kimberley is going well, Jemma is at 3yo kinder too and also loves it. What else have you been up to? How is Alex going?

My brood are all growing and creating work for me as usual. We have finaly picked a High school for Jordan for next year, Josh will be 7 soon, Jemma and Jess are so gorgeous and Jessica is starting to toilet train herself. Looks like she will be out of nappies by the time she is 2 in Sept.

Kathryn how are the boys going and how did Lachie pull up after his op?
    Best wishes
    Michelle

Alex is doing well not wlaking yet but i like it that way.

That is great Jessica has started to toilet trian herself.

Michelle
    yes it is but I am not fully into atm, just letting her choose when to go, very hard when its cold, much easier in warmer weather. We were leaving gym today and she saw the toilet and said she wanted to do wee, but I told her we couldn't lol. Jemma is going through an eating spurt, is hungry all day and would love to esat bikkies al day too
    Oh well.
    Hope everyone else is well
    Cheers michelle

Kameron is also going through that Michelle. Thankgod i don't buy biscuits or very rarely, so he only has yoghurt or fruit to choose from, but it annoys the crap out of me when he has just had a main meal then not 10mins later he is saying "Mum I am hungry"

Thing are going well at Kindy with him. He is talking to the teachers now and says Goodbye to them. Still wont say hello to them though but he is like that with anyone. Had a couple of bouts of high temps last week and the day he had high temps he wet himself as well, so that was odd.

I should go and start organising tea. We seriously have no food in the house as we are living on a very tight budget because I have lost family allowance for a month and a half due to having to pay them over $900, so tonight is Fried Rice as we have no meat apart from bacon and no bread. Andrew has to get a loaf of bread on the way home (if he has money).

Love

The food situation sounds like our place 3 wks ago Kathyrn, we had no money for groceries either cos Arron had no work for a week. it makes it tough doesn't it. I hate when tat happens with Centrelink, wish there was a better system!
    That is strange bout the temp and the wee! WOnder what it was about? I think Cam sounds totally normal, Josh too was like that, awful shy at the start of the day and talking abit by the end. Was fine with the other kids so I never worried. Are you still doing the playgroup stuff? Hows it going? Your pg seems to be flying! How are you feeling?
    Anyway best move along, got sewing to do
    Cheers Michelle

I had my payments stopped by centrelink when we moved as they wanted me to work out how much Paul would earn in 6 months and i said i didn't have time to do it so it was easier to stop them so i shouldn't have to pay them anything back.

Michelle - Kimberley goes through the eating stage during the day but i have so much trouble in getting her to eat at night.
    I think Kimberley is coming down with a cold she has taken herself off to bed for a sleep which she only does when she is unwell. It means she will be up late tonight.

I have some news with regards to this thread. We really only have 3 active users in here now all who post in other baby threads so the mod/admin team think it is just easier to shut this thread down.

Sorry if it inconviences anyone, but not worth modding a thread with only 3 or 4 ppl.

Love

oh how very sad for us I will miss the catch up with you girls. i was just coming to catch up again but guess that it will be the last time. What a shame! Hope to see you girls in other threads somewhere
    hugs Michelle

It is sad this thread is closing is there no way of doing a different kind of thread so we all still get to keep up to date with each other. Maybe a 3 - 4 yrs old thread.

I was thinking that too Michelle, Maybe call it 3 to 5 year olds and incorporate 2 yrs of bubs. I do like to see how everyone is going
    cheers michelle

Oh - I just sent you an e-mail Kathryn asking to join the thread, but it's going to be shut down!

We have the kids thread anyway girls, our 4/5 year olds aren't really "babies" anymore iykwim.

I could probably ask to start something similar in the kids thread, but as I said it isn't really worth keeping this open for only 3/4 semi regular chatters.

Love

Maybe there needs to be a chatting thread in the kids section, I don't go there much as it is only really where people raise questions. Maybe just a thread for general chatting for ages 3 to 5?
    cheers michelle

Forum Name: simone
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB: 01/07/03
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Xander Lochlan
    Health Concerns: Severe Infantile Asthma, eczema
    Notes: Xander was born 16 days late, induced; was hospitalised at 6 and 11w old due to Bronchilitis. Is now chronic asthmatic, praying he will grow out of it... Is now a big brother to Declan, born 20/3/05, and Anneliese, born 9/6/06 and possibly #4, in a year or so... if i can talk DH into it...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567