Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born from Jan 2002 - December 2003

Default Babies Born from Jan 2002 - December 2003

This thread is for parents who's baby was born from January 2002 to December 2003.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    SherieB [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

January 2002 - December 2003

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kirsty
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 21st August 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl - Boy
    Baby Name(s): James William
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: nil
    Notes: James was born @ 32wks due to PROM, weighed 3lb13oz or 1738gms.

Forum Name: *Michelle*
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 1st February, 2003
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Kimberley Ann
    Baby's Website: http://www.antique-locks.com/kimberley1.htm
    Health Concerns: Asthma & eczema
    Notes: Born at 35.5 weeks 4lb 13 oz

Forum Name: mitch4now
    State: VIctoria
    Baby's DOB: 21st February 2003
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jemma Sarah Ann
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jemma3rd
    Health Concerns: mild excema
    Notes: Born 9 days late, induced, weighed 8lb 4 1/2, my biggest bub, she was way too comfy to come on her own. Very advanced both in language and ocially goes to 3 yo kinder after xmas

Forum name: Bathsheba
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 3rd October 2003
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Wade
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Wade is my second child and sister to 10y.o Verity. He was delivered at Cabrini (Malvern) naturally after induction (2 weeks overdue) with an AGPAR of 10 and continues to thrive. I breast fed him for 9 months. I am at home with him full-time.

Forum Name: Jillian
    Baby's DOB: 15 October 2003
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby Name(s): Joshua Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lochie/
    Health Concerns: Fractured skull 10 June 2004 - watch for fitting - Infantile Asthma
    Notes: Born 9lb 11oz - 17day o/due- induced VD
    Last edited by Astrolady; June 6th, 2006 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Removal of people from names list that haven't posted since 1st April 2006

Hi Girls

Well I don't think this thread will differ too much from the old 3-5 year thread, except at the end of next year when 2001 leaves us and 2004 joins.

How is everyone going ??

Love

Just me talking to herself

We had lachlan to the doctor today so while I was there I weighed and measured Kameron. He is 18kg and is 101cm tall. 20cm taller than his little brother.

Love

lol kathryn at you talking to yourself - i know how you feel - not many babies born nov 2004 - how is lachlan's finger?

Yay I have a visitor LMAO. It is still icky. He had to have artifical skin put on yesterday but by this morning he had taken them all off. So we went out and brought bandaids that have a gel pad in them that is meant to act like a 2nd skin. So I put some Betadine on his finger and one of them and then a proper bandaid to hold it all in place and we will see how that goes.

He has to go back on Monday anyway to get it re-dressed again.

Love

Hope everything will be okay with Lachlan's finger.

Hi Kathryn and Michelle and Melbee. Wow it is quiet in here atm, isn't it. With the new setup, does that mean kids in here will be 2 yrs to 5 yrs?

Yep it does. If it gets really really busy in here then we can split it down further into years, but as for now Kelly wanted it like this to see how we go since the 3-5yr forum was dead basically.

Love

glad his finger seems to be doing better - those band aids are great - hopefully it will all heal up soon

Hi girls
    I have figured out I am here for jemma, so that's a start! can I update this pls Kathryn
    Forum Name: mitch4now
    State: VIctoria
    Baby's DOB: 21st February 2003
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jemma Sarah Ann
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jemma3rd
    Health Concerns: mild excema
    Notes: Born 9 days late, induced, weighed 8lb 4 1/2, my biggest bub, she was way too comfy to come on her own. Very advanced both in language and ocially goes to 3 yo kinder after xmas

Sounds like Lachlan's finger is improving, that's such good news.

Mel- I am thinking that the individual threads for babies mths prob won't work as there won't be enough people. kathryn can there be a thread for 1 to 2 yo? That would cover those in limbo like Mel and probably me! And you with Lachlan too I guess.

how are things anyway mel at your place, have things gotten better with uyour DH?

Christine- hope Gabby and Zeke are well.

Michelle- how's Kimberly going? I think I asked last thread why she was finishing up daycare?

I went to Ikea today and am in love, I would go there every day. It is super and I got the things I wanted for half the price i was willing to pay and that mean t i could get lotsof extra bits. Made me very happy.

ANyway must go and see if I have any friends in jess's thread
    Cheers michelle

Hello girls just visiting I hope you are all well & I miss hanging with you, but I will visit

Hi Christy
    how are you and how is Matilda. Any further progress on the tt? and how about the shopping for beds? I miss you toto. There aren't many june bubs are there? There are 3 of us in Sept, but looks like mel is talking to herself in NMovember and Kellee will be almost alone in August I think. I don't have time to check al the threads, Arron carries on enogh about how many hrs I am on here, which I pointed out today to him on the phone bill. 53 hrs last month, less than 2 hrs a day, so he was a bit surprised, he reckoned I chatted for 4 hrs a day, now where would I have that time?

Anyway going to bed
    CHeers michelle

LMAO @ chatting for 4 hours a day with 4 kids !!! Great to see you found your way to this thread Michelle

HI CHRISTY!!

Love

LOL at 4hours! I wish tt going well I think? We are definately not pushing it and Matilda will come & grab DH's hand & take him to the toilet & then climb up, but do nothing. He still goes to encourage her & play on the toilet so its a fun place. She's done 3 poos now in a week which I think is amazing. Big girl bed didn't go so well, I couldn't get one on the spot & she is not very good at climbing in & out of the cot at home (we have a mattress next to it so she lands softly ](*,) ) So this week is the big day sleeps on the mattress. [-o< I'm so scared!!! ah well....going to make my way over to my thread

Dont be surprised if she stops for a while too Christy when the novelty wears off. Kameron got a potty at 14 mths old and used it a few times and then didn't bother with it again for another 12mths.

Love

I'm having trouble with Kimberley's sleeping at the moment she wakes at 6am or just before every morning she sometimes has a day time sleep but will always fall asleep between 2pm - 3pm for a couple of hours then we have trouble getting her to bed at night some nights it has been 11pm before she goes to sleep again.
    I have tried getting her to nap earlier but that doesn't work she always gets back up, tried waking her up after a little while but she jsut goes back to sleep, i have even tried to keep her busy as long as possible but no that doesn't help.

Not sure what i can do next to get her to stay awake in the day or get her to sleep around midday.

Hi girls I've been caught up in the belly buddies (June and July) threads and also had m/s. I'm due on the 26th of June but as my other 2 children were 2 weeks late I'm expecting a July baby.

Wade is doing so well I've had nothing to be concerned about although it's so true what Kathryn said about them losing interest in the potty. The first time I put him on it (about 4/5 months ago) he did a wee and poo first time! Then he would consistently do wees whenever we put him there unless he had just done it in the nappy... now days he just isn't interested in sitting still. We aren't pushing the matter. I vaguely recall this happening with our DD about 8 years ago too. Summer is a great time to do proper training, so we'll just wait until the weather warms up properly to let him go nappyless with just training pants and he should be fine.

I hope this new forum system works... it's a much easier way to understand what's going on in terms of ages.

HI girls

Arron just doesn't realise the amount of spare time I have, h just thinks all I ever do is get online!

Bath- good to see you here, hope you are feeling better!

Christy- Ikea had the most gorgeous beds for littlies, have you been there? LOL you'd think I worked for them or something. They have side rails and are small size, I think some are extendable for later when the kiddies get older. They do have a website maybe they are on there. Yay for poo's though that's great. Jemma didn't lose interest and she tt within a couple of mths, but she is early so at least if she does get bored you don't need to worry.

I am having lunch with a friend tomorrow at her place, so should be a lovely arvo.

Michelle- that's a bugger with kimberly's sleeps, i have a similar thing with jemma, if he sleeps after school pick up she is awake until about 11pm. but she does sleep in in the mornings when that happens. Not sure what you can do, my others did the same and eventually they just seemed to grow out of it!
    have a good one everyone
    cheers michelle

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast