Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born January 1st ~15th 2009 #2

How are we all?

Zachery has now moved to his own room.....was a huge thing for me, im coping ok, but do miss him not being with us anymore.

Hello ladies

Awww Kim, how are you feeling about him being out of your room. I can imagine it would be a huge adjustment for you all. Hope the 123 Magic program is helping with Chelsea.

Deb, hope you and little Charlotte have recovered from your horrific ordeal. That would have been so scarey for you. Is Harley's skin improving at all?

Tash, so sorry to hear about the PND and anxiety. Hope that you can get the help that you need...thinking of you.

Hiya Steph, how is little Larissa going. Its lovely having siblings...goodluck when you decide to ttc, though I admit its a bugger being pregnant over the festive season!

Well we are plodding along nicely here. Ruby's hair is growing so much. Its starting to curl over her little ears! I have piccies on facebook. She is rolling around on the ground working out that she can get a bit of movement happening now! She is grabbing everything and putting it straight into her mouth and is watching intently when we are eating opening her mouth too. I have offered a couple of things, like sucks on bananas etc..shes enjoying her little tryouts! Ruby's blocks of sleep during the night though disappeared. For many weeks now, we are back to waking repeatedly. She loves sleeping snuggled up to us best. Little monkey! Our bubbies are growing up!!!

How is everyone?!!

Jo

Hey girls

Harleys skin is clearing up nicely...wat seems to be doing the trick is a weak steroid ointment used twice a day, QV intense moisturiser, QV Rehydrate wash and the QV Oil... Its going along nicely... He is alot happier as well and last night slept 12hours straight for the first time, 6.30 to 6.30!!! So happy

Charlotte is alot better now but unfortunately has started the whole jealousy thing with Harley, he gets so many scratches and smacks from her, I have to lock him in the computer area if I have to go do washing etc... she can be really good and help me out with him and be such a nice lil girl, then all of a sudden she will just turn. We are working thru it, but I knew it was only time before it happened, its only normal behaviour but just going to knock it on its head if I can!!

Kim: Aww thats sad that Zach has moved out, just shows how fast they are growing up!!

Jo: I just love the pics of lil Ruby, shes a real sweetheart!! You have one very beautiful family

Tash: Hope you are going well hun, I really hope the anxiety goes away for you.. I know wat it can be like

Steph and Kirsten: Hope you girls are going well... I seem to catch you girls all on Facebook!! hehe!!

I better get going, Harley is getting cranky! Take care girls

Deb

Hey chicks,

Just a quick one as the family is full on at the moment.

I've had a few bad weeks, have been diagnosed with Bipolar II. Not as full-on as the primary Bipolar I but still a major drama. I was nearly put into Hospital, and then nearly into the mum & bub unit @ Monash, but have now seem the psychiatrist at the Raphael Centre in Berwick (fantastic centre dedicated to ante-natal and post natal issues). Had blood tests this week to make sure my organs and thyroid are all 100% then start the meds next week.

Have to come off the anti-depressants as it was sending me off the planet. This has been coming for some time and I have just been misdiagnosed over the years I think.

Will try and keep in touch but as these new mood meds will really knock me around at the start, I might just not be up to typing to you about my experiences.

This is a life long issue now. We've had help from my mum, and DH's mum will be over for 2 weeks as of the 6th, but I'm still worried about how I am going to cope with life with 3 little ones when the help dries up again.

Take care, sorry no personals.

Sorry to hear that Tash. Hope it all settles down for you

Jo

Hi everyone!! Sorry for not being on in ages. We got iPhones so I never use the computer anymore. And it's a huge pain checking this site on the tiny screen!

Not sure when I last wrote but things are good here. Larissa has recently come down with some illness, the flu or a cold, so nights are a bit more hardworking than they have been but you wouldn't know she was sick at all from the way she acts in the daytime!

I applied for my visa last month and have sent off all the final bits last week so hopefully will hear back soon! Yay to staying here! I've been looking at jobs but the thing I'm considering doing most is going back to uni and studying to be a primary teacher. I'd love to just have all that spare time to spend with Larissa!

I feel very sorry for those of you with pnd. Some days I'm so down but I find getting out slot and baking and listening to my fave music help with that.

I don't actually have much to tell! I think that's me done. This has been quiet for a while so hope the rest of you are still on here!!!

Just dropping in to pass on a note from Tash:

Just a note to let you know I'm out of Monash, thank god! Pretty yuck there, but it's funny what you get used to.

I have a nanny with me now 5 days a week for the next 13 weeks which is great and we'll work on routines and getting things around the house sorted that I haven't been able to do for a while. She's young but has had a lot of experience and will be a great help I hope.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567