Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2007 #2

I would try Karicare AR to start with as it did stop Eleanor being sick. I started the losec back up last night Eleanor was screaming like she used to every time we tried to get her to sleep.

Are you getting your PM back ?

Ok I will try that one tomorrow.

Poor Eleanor, hope she starts to feel better soon.
    I paid for my PM last thrs, sooo Any day now.

How is the new formula going ?

Eleanor is starting to seem better and I've been giving her a little bonjela it seems to help her fall asleep. Not sure if she has teeth coming but it's worked.

I haven't got any yet, I am using up the rest of the ordinary one first. Atleast this will tell me if she is lactose or allergic to the thickener. So far so good though.No chucking, but that usually starts up in the arvo anyway.

LOL at the bonjella, the taste must be enough to keep her amused til she falls asleep.rofl.

She didn't mind the bonjella last night but she pulled a face just now when i did it.
    But she's asleep that's all that matters.

I want to ask you something and you still haven't got your PM back could you email me at [email protected]
    Thanks

Ok got it so you can remove it if you like

Hey Michelle, I have my answer, Angel is Lactose, after 3 days of the normal formula, she had started up the yuck poo, so now I know. I'm using the Karicare LF one this time & will be getting some more thickener as well. So no more chucking all over us!!
    I feel very mean for trialling the other formula, but atleast I can stop guessing & wondering.
    Hope nothing changes

Jo don't feel mean by trying the other formula it was the only way for you to find out. I hope Angel starts doing lovely poos and stops chucking for you soon.

Eleanor is doing well at the moment. We went to the physio yesterday and have to see her again in two weeks.

Why did Eleanor have to go see a physio? Is everything OK with her?

I do feel bad on one hand, but I had to know, so I don't feel all that bad IYKWIM

hi girls.all is well here,harry is just great,he is such a lovely little boy,he is very content and only fusses when he is tired or hungry.he still wakes 1-2 times a night for a feed.speaking of feeding he is still feeding every 3 hours,he is on 180mls but now that he is 4 months old the formula says to go to 240mls,mmmm not sure if i should as he is already having more than he needs.he usually leaves about 20mls so i know that he is full,not sure why he is feeding so often though,he is huge also,not sure how much he weighs as he hasnt seen the nurse for about 2 months.when do they need to be seen again,they didnt tell me after his 8 week check when to go back.he is also due for immunisations again.
    he is very congested and has been for about 2 months,i went to the dr twice and both times they said he was fine and that it was viral.he has a terrible cough so not sure what it is.
    i signed him up with a modeling agency yesterday.only because i was renewing chantelles registration and i though ohhh what the hell,why not.chantelle has had 4 jobs and she should be appearing in the target catalouge again within the next 2 weeks.
    nikki

Oh yay for Chantelle, Nicky, that is awesome!
    I've never taken Angel to get weighed either, she gets done for needles & when she sees the pead. Unless you are concerned I wouldn't worry about it.
    Harry is gorgeous too!

Nikki i have trouble getting 200mls in to Eleanor some feeds she will only take 150mls. WTG Chantelle and Nicky.

Jo, Eleanor has a flat head on one side and she doesn't turn it to the other side much. She was turing it heaps today both ways but when the physio did it on Thursday Eleanor cried so she thinks she has a problem but she only spent 5mins with her as it was a group session with 13 bubs and 17 adults in one small room to me that is no way to work out if a baby has a real problem. Hopefully when we go back she will realise that nothing is wrong.

I weighed Eleanor the other day and she's nearly 7 kilos.

Oh dah, I remember you telling me that before LOL

chantelle is in this weeks catalouge should be hitting your letter boxes next couple of days.took harry for his immunisation,he did well but a bit unsettled this afternoon.i weighed him myself at home and he is 7 kilos.big boofer.
    gotta go,big ds wants the computer.
    nikki

I will watch out for your little Model Nikki.
    Well done Harry!

Hey Nikki, I got the target cat. today & I must say, Chantelle looks like a natural. You must be 1 proud mumma!!

Hi everyone

Sorry to see you guys have been having such feeding issues, i hope you're all sorted out now and have happy bubs.

Orlanda is doing great, she now has 2 teeth and just loves blowing raspberrys while she runs her tongue over them. she is really starting to interact with everyone by touching and grabbing at things, she loves to gaze into my face and try to touch my cheeks, she is just gorgeous when she does it. She still wakes through the night for a feed then wakes again around 4-5 when i usually just take her in beside me for a cuddly feed. She's had a cold and then her teeth so she has been a bit unsettled at night and a bit clingly through the day but so long as i can cuddle her or have her in her HAB she is all smiles. She is still breast feeding, havent even thought about solids yet, she doesn't seem to need any more just yet.

Aside from that things here are good, family have all gone home so nobody to stress over except my own little tribe

wow taz.....teeth already,hope she isnt chomping on your boob! LOL
    harry is having a few probs at the moment.poor little guy has pneumonia.an ear infection and asthma,that did suprise me as none of my children or other family members have it.he is on penicilin,steroids and a ventilin.he is coping very well though.
    i start uni tomorrow,i am doing medication administration to go with my nursing,i finish in october,i will stay home the until next year and look for some part time work in a hospital or dr surgery.aprt from that all else is well.
    nikki

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast