Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2007 #2

Well the marble has left the Indie...... nature took it's course on Monday night and we are now safe to stand behind him when he bends over without fear of being shot!! I never had any of this with my older 2 but then i suppose they didn't have any older brothers toys to experiment with.

The dog is a 3 year old begian shephard/shetland collie cross, he's lovely, some people i know sadly had to return to the uk in a hurry and needed someone to take their dog, I'm a sucker so we now have another dog. Dominic has adopted him and boy and dog are inseperable which is nice for both of them.

I am so looking forward for the build starting, we need the extra space, Orlanda is still in with us as she has nowhere else to go, with the new house each of them will have their own room and best of all we'll have loads of space outside for them too. Just a pity it all takes so long..... i'm not a very patient person.

If anyone's interested I've added a few more pics to my totsite, I don't get much time to play with it these days.

Last edited by taz; August 1st, 2007 at 11:27 PM.

LOL Taz imagine the damage that would have done hahahaha

Angel has got a clean bill of health, lungs clear & no more AB's hope it lasts longer than 3 weeks this time.
    Oh & putting the vasso on her bum stopped the nappy rash from coming, *phew*, Ab's have caused such feral nappy rash before, so yay yay ya ya

Nikki, how is Harry now? It's so hard having a sick one, hey? Hope he is all better now.

That's good news Taz. Hope the house build doesn't take too long.

Jo wonderful news about Angel hopefully she stays well for a little longer.

Nikki i hope Harry is better.

Eleanor is doing great. We borrowed a jumperroo from a friend and Eleanor loves it since usinh it she now stands up on your legs.

Well the good health didn't last too long, she is sick again!!
    Michelle, hope Ellie & Alex are ok.
    Nikki, how is Harry?????????

harry is going great guns,we went to the childrens hosp on friday and he was given the all clear.the day care center informed me that there was a case of german measles in his room today.......oh dear!
    nikki

Great to hear Harry is well Nikki. Fingers crossed the german measles stay away!!

How is Angel Jo ?
    Alex is much better you wouldn't think anything was wrong with him today. Hopefully they all sleep well tonight as i could do with a good nights sleep.

Nikki hope Harry doesn't get german measles.

Angi is terrible, so congested her eyes are all puffy. But she seems to be sleeping well.
    Good for Alex, maybe it was just a short term fever & it fought off what was wrong.So glad he is better.

Jo how is Angel going ?
    Alex has had these fevers a few times and then bounces back as if nothing has happened.
    Eleanor still isn't 100% and i so would love a good nights sleep. She does seem a little better today and i am making her eat as i think that is part of the problem she is crying because she is so hungry but it hurts to eat. I know i may sound mean by doing it but she is used to 3 solid meals a day and also milk.

aaarrrggggg,harry is sick again,he has been vomiting nonstop for the past 24 hours,i have him only on water but he is very unsettled cos he is hungry,but everytime i try his bottle he just brings it all up.my washing line is full of harrys clothes and towels.he now has a temp,so keeping an eye out for any dreaded rash.......hopefully it is onl;y gastro and he will start to improve soon.have to wash his car seat cover too!!!!!!!
    nikki

Oh Nikki you poor thing and poor Harry also. I hope he starts to feel better soon.

Oh no Nikki, poor little Harry. Hope it is only gastro & he is all better tomorrow.

Michelle, you dont sound mean at all, gosh I have sat there with a syringe of water forcing Angel to drink it the 1st time she got the broc.You have to do it, they can't just sit there & waste away.
    She is OK today, a bit snuffly, but not like yesterday.Gotta take her back to the quack today to get her lungs checked.

I tried that with her milk last night so she would have something in her tummy.

It helps I reckon only if it is a little bit it is better than nothing.

I think Eleanor is finally over the worst of it. She's starting to feed a bit better and is sleeping well during the day. I guess that is why she now wakes at night.

harry is up to day 6 of gastro,he has lost 2 kilos and is on daily visits to the dr to watch his hydration,still on water only since last thursday,he has had a few small amounts of formula but it is so much messier when he vomits,poor thing.
    nikki

Poor Harry that's a long time to have gastro. 2Kilos is a lot of weight for a baby to lose.

Eleanor now has Roseola which hopefully is the end of her viral infection.

Poor Harry Nikki, wish there was something they could do for him that's an awful long time for a baby to have gastro.
    Poor Eleanor too Michelle, hope she will be better now the rash has come out.
    Well Angel is better (fingerscrossed she stays that way) she wont take solids off a spoon any more it has to be finger food in her bowl, I just don't think they get to eat enough this way.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast