Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2007 #2

i know,im a nurse and even i dint realise it could go on for this long.i just hope chantelle doesnt get it next.
    nikki

storm just curious....why are you shocked????
    nikki

lol Nikki, I am shocked I have my head burried in the sand & I am hiding too!!

Goodness guys you all seem to be having your fair share sick bubs,i hope they are all on the mend now and things start to get better for everyone. There is nothing worse than having a sick wee one and the helpless feeling of not being able to make it better.

Things are fine here, Orlanda is now up to 3 meals a day, still not taking a huge amount at each meal (around a third to half a jar), still not sleeping all night either but generally happy and smiley, rolling around everywhere and trying to sit up.

I have tilers coming next week to do the floors, that will be fun (not) god knows where we'll put all the furniture as it's going to take 5 days, but it will be great when it's done. We had our pre start meeting for the new house last week, all very exciting and stressfull at the same time but another step closer.

Sending good health vibes to everyone.

Taz

Hi Taz,
    That is great Orlanda is on 3 meals a day for you. It must be so nice to watch her trying to sit up. Did you get my last email ?

Eleanor is much better now, she's still on two solid meals a day as it's the only way to get her to drink more milk. I went and brought her a walker today never thought i would buy one but i want to get her to use her legs more ready for when we see the physio on the 4th. She's working out how to go backwards and i am having to put it away when she is not in it as Alex gets in for a play.

Nikki how is Harry now ?

Jo how is the lovely Angel ?

Michelle... no didn't get an email i still have the same email address but it went through a couple of weeks of playing up a while back so maybe thats the cause.

LOL at the baby walker, O is in hers just now, shouting cos she's backed herself into the patio doors and can't figure out how to go forward.

I meant to ask too girls.... does anyone have any weight loss tips, i just seem to be getting bigger and bigger and i'm dreading summer cos i will be too big to wear any summer clothes.

Taz i joined WW and since having Eleanor i have lost 25kilos. I lost 12 of that with WW.
    I'll email you in a about 10mins

WOW MICHELLE that is fantastic you must be very proud of yourself and you must look completely different.

I have put on loads since O was born, mostly round my middle and I'm struggling to get anything to wear, I'm really getting quite down about it, which in turn makes me eat more.

You know what, you've really inspired me I'm off to look on the WW website to find a meeting near me and see if i can pluck up the courage to go. Thanks for that.

I do look a lot different from the last time you saw me just before you had Orlanda.
    I've not done so well over the last few weeks with Eleanor being sick as i have been eating what ever and when ever i can.

They should have a meeting near you. The lady that does ours is from Butler and the UK.

Found one...... tomorrow morning at 9.30...... i hope i can go through with it and not chicken out when tomorrow morning comes.

Got your email thanks

I'll keep you going
    I still have your mobile number I'll sms to make sure you have gone

please do, i seem to have lost all my confidence these days and have reached the stage where i'd rather just stay in than have the hassle of going out so i need a big boot up the bum.

good luck taz.harry is great and has already put on the 2 kilos he lost.chantelle now has it.DOH!!!
    nikki

Nikki i am so sorry that Chantelle now has it. Fingers crossed the others don't get it as well.

Oh no Nikki!! Hope Chantelle gets over it quicker than poor Harry!!

proud_mum2b Guest

hi everyone

sorry ive been missing in action. For anyone who has forgotten im zoe and mum to one cheeky boy born on 8th jan.

well nicholas is now 8 months old, started straight on foods at 3 months, weighs nearly 10kgs now. Hes off his reflux formula, turned out that was making him very sick and constipated. He hasnt mastered the art of crawling yet but can sit up by himself and can push himself up to stand. He takes little steps has been for over 2 months now. He sleeps through the night fully now. He loves Hi-5, bob the builder and thomas.

Except he is having major mummy withdrawal symptoms it gets so bad that when im home alone and need to go to the toilet he crys tell i step back into the room. And i honestly dont know what to do, if his dad is holding him he sooks for me to pick him up.

xoxoxo

LOl Zoe, Angel is the same with me!!
    Nicholas is a great weight, well done!!

Angel has that rotten chest infection back again & is not eating or drinking. I am so fed up with it all.I cant wait to move out to that fresh country air.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast