Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2008 #1

Hi ladies,

I got a text msg from Maz earlier this morning. Mateauz has been taken to hospital. He is having seizures lasting 3 minutes. My thoughts are with Maz, Jed and the kids right now and hopefully Mat can make a speedy recovery.

Oh no - poor little boy!!

We're all thinking of you & your bub Maz!

HUGS

Karen - you're more than welcome to stay with us The more the merrier & with your due date you could very well be here - or there. Whats a few days! LOL. I'm sure not one of us minds if you stay...

Oh!! Happy, healthy vibes are headed your way Maz, for you, your family & most of all your precious little boy. *hugs*

Had some happy news about the most sleep I've had in a while, but don't want to go on about it now!!

Will be thinking about you today Maz honey, I can't imagine how scared you must be/must've been.

Karen if you are still around (hope so!), definately hang out in here, the more the merrier!! A couple of us are liasing in the Dec babies thread too even though we had bubs in January as we know our belly buddies in there, and there are bubs from November in there as well! You'll find you're welcome wherever you want to go on here, I always have. Oh, also, I wasn't here 'since day one' of my PG either but never found that to be a problem, people are always comming and going. Good luck with the rest of your PG & the birth of your baby!!

Maz update:
    Mateauz is being moved to Melbourne. The docs think he may have a brain infection. Poor little guy. Positive vibes to Maz, Jed, Nik, Wil and Vy.

Billy Ocean Guest

Oh my goodness. Poor Maz, Mat and family.

Just off to find the new Jan thread and post something...

Love to you all.

Kate, Ocean and Billy the Kid
    x

Oh no!! How worried they must be

As Queen say big hthy vibes coming at you Maz, family & lil bubby!

~Belinda~ Guest

Jenjams: thanks for the update on Maz, Mat and family.

My thoughts are with you Maz, I will be thinking of you and my prayers are with you all...

Kate - Welcome back!! Welcome Billy!! Hope everything is going well with you both. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Maz - I am thinking of you all. I can't imagine how stressful that must be. Your poor little man. Please get well Mateauz xxxxx

Karen - I've been in and out of Jan and Feb threads the whole time I've been here and I've been here since day one. No one cares. Plus you get to meet more people. Hope you stay with us.

Maz, Thinking of you and your little precious boy: wishing you all the healthy vibes in the world right now. Get better soon little Mat!!!! We are allllllll wishing you the best here : sending you love and prayers now:

Sazz - i can't remember if i congratulated you on your beautiful little girl!!!
    well done!!!

and hello to all you lovely ladies!!! Those i know from December/Januaury Groups and those i don't!! Hope you are all doing well!!

PS Thinking of you Maz!!! hope your little boy will be ok!

xxx
    Last edited by Harri; January 28th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

...baby awake since 10am.... trust me to boast about sleep then have her awake THE ENTIRE DAY... not coping atm... she is crying in her rocker.... had to get something to eat as I hadn't eaten all day... think we are both desperately awaiting DP's arrival home...

Hello Mum's & Bubs,

Well i made it here WOOHOO , i thought i posted in here last night but my baby brain has kicked in and my memory isnt so good.

Thinking of you Maz & your little man Mateauz, sending **healthy vibes** your way

Kate- good to hear your home, fancy us being birth buddies and having our babies on the same day who would have thought/predicted that.

Hi Haroula and thanks!
    OOOh QM, poor overtired baby and mummy. DP will get a good welcome home today. Our Celeste was awake from 11am till 4pm with 2xhalf hour sleeps in the car today and she was very very tired but did go down without too much of a struggle. Poor you! I guess it is better now than in the middle of the night hey.
    Kate & Jo. That is weird that you both went the same day when you were meant to be reporting for each other. A good match up there I reckon.
    We have not had a day to ourselves yet and she is 10 days old today... wonder how long till we do? Had Inlaws here for 4 hours yesterday and SIL held Celeste for the entire time. I wanted to take her and put her in her bed cause she kept touching and poking her etc when she was trying to sleep. Today we had my parents here and although they werent as bad, I did make sure she went down in her own bed to sleep when she got overtired. Poor thing is trying her best to catch up on her growth she missed out on in the last bit of preg. and no one will let her rest! Mum must be stronger!!!

Maz: Oh poor little man. Thinking of you all. *big hugs*

Haroula: I just noticed on your ticker your little girl was born the same day as Bodie! And Bodie was born at 11:45pm. Not long after hey.

Jo: Welcome! Bet it feels great to be home. Don't worry about the baby brain, I've got it bad too hehe.

Hi to everyone else, hope you all get some well deserved sleep!

April & Bodie xo

April- Yeah its great to be home and able to try and work out a routine thats best for me & Sophie, shes was great while we were in hospital, a few other babies were crying and all Sophie wanted to do was sleep i'm very thankful that so far shes a good content baby and shes feeding well. We ventured out today to the shopping centre and DP took control of the pram HE wanted to push HIS daughter around was so cute, i got to push her once as DP was paying for lunch and igrabbed the pram haha and he tried to take her back and i said cant i just push her to kmart and as soon as we went to leave kmart he took the pram back haha. He's such a dotting dad wanting to help out with most things he even gave her some EBM this morning while i was in the shower. Sorry dont mean to prattle on i think i'm still in such an awe that i'm a mum. I'm getting use to my baby brain which isnt much different to my pregnancy brain haha.

s361768 Guest

In response to your post in the Belly Buddies thread

Jess, Jen and Loren: (I am posting this here because this is where you seem to be posting - so I hope you do read this)

For Christ Sake grow up... Jess I know you are only 19 and god forbid I was 19 once and the crap that came out of my mouth without any regard for other peoples feelings.

Quoting and responding to your absolute B****y comment (god knows why, what have I done to deserve to be treated like this? You are acting like a child, I thought it was a public forum and everyone is welcoming and friendly

Quoting you: and yes I take this as a personal attack!!!

"well im going to go to mums b4 i hit sumfin!
    looks like im outvoted with that msg i wrote in the baby buddies thread, hmm i might just go and join the march belly buddies, JUST COZ not that im due then or anything, doesnt seem to matter hey!?"

This is a pregnancy and parenting forum, people are here to provide others with support. Not this, it is ridiculous that you are acting in this way toward someone you don't even know on a public forum - I have said nothing offensive towards you and have been friendly towards you in the Jan thread.

I am on this forum for the same reason as many women and that is for support, advice and encouragement during this period of my pregnancy - why does it matter so much when I am due, I am due on the 1st of Feb so what, what is a day?

Now I feel so unwelcome and alienated. I don't know why you couldn't keep your thoughts to yourself. I am also extremely embarrassed that you wrote these messages in reference to me on the forum and I am also humilated that I am having to post a response in defence of myself.

This is not how I wanted to spend the last two weeks of my pregnancy - i.e. being made to feel like a total outcast on a pregnancy internet forum. I am now due in 4 days and I feel wretched -

I would understand your comments if I had in some way upset you or others but I just can't see what I have done, other than having tried to join in.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies and wishing you a happy birth for your bubs, hope you are bringing them home soon (At least before February for your sakes - the clock is ticking and you want to make it into this baby buddies thread).
    Last edited by s361768; January 28th, 2008 at 07:27 PM.

ok i may be frustrated at the moment and im sorry but i only have one thing to say...
    DONT U DARE judge me on my age, i made the decision to be a mum this young and i dont need people saying, oh god forbid when i was 19 bla bla... yes that last bit of my post was directed at u, but i didnt attack u personally
    not once did i say, 'U ARE NOT WELCOME HERE GO AWAY', all i asked was why didnt u go in the feb thread... u could have just said, oh it wasnt very busy in there and im chatty, that would have been fine... and everyone seemed to take it the wrong way as well saying ur still welcome here ect WHICH U ARE... i just asked a question...
    anyway i have hi jacked this thread enough, when i hav my baby i will let everyone know... maybe i should go into the feb thread if theres going to be this tension, i cant be bothered with it all

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast