Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2008 #9

Welcome Ashie!

Maz - I tried the mesh feeder a while ago but she doesn't like it! She's actually making less of those gagging sounds now though, so she's learning.

Jess - Amelie was born 3.3kg, so she wasn't that small. She's now almost 8kg. At her last visit with the MCHN she was at the 10th percentile for weight but 50th percentile for height, which means she is an average height skinny baby!

Well Amelie turns 10 month tomorrow, yay! She's been getting herself into standing position holding onto furniture and anything else really.

I'm also trying to plan her 1st b'day party bash. Probably going to make my own invites and will try to make her cake. Note the word *try* LOL - I've never baked a cake in my life!! Never too late to learn

Oh my work contract ended last month, so now I'm a SAHM!! Loving it so far - I get to spend my days with my fave person in the world, so what's not to love about it! When she has her day naps (twice a day) I get things that I have been meaning to do for years, done, like several years worth of my personal filing! LOL. My gosh I'm loving this break from work, something I have never had before ever since I finished uni years ago! It's great.

queenbee Guest

Cherry, Madeleine also hates the mesh feeder, will only have ice cubes in it! We are trying to organise Madeleine's 1st birthday too, nothing too big, just a breakfast BBQ at the park, did my invitations up, they look awesome and I'm proud of them. I too am a SAHM, went on maternity leave in August 2007, had some me time and Madeleine was born 2 January. I have no plans for returning soon, loving spending time with my little one so I know how you feel.

Apes, Madeleine is shocking with the washing!!!! She pulls it all out onto the floor and will chat and argue with it, it is funny to watch. Our little ones are similar in that deparment. So good to hear Bodie is well.

olny a quickly to say hello as Katie is up my neck of the woods and coming over....I so have to clean up the washing on the floor.. never have time to do much these days

Have a good weekend everyone

Hello everyone

Well ive finally done it...ive started writing down everything about my pg with Mateauz, his birth and after. Very long process and very emotionally hard but its helping.

if your interested the link is here

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/babi...al-palsey.html

might help some people understand what I went thorugh

queenbee Guest

Maz, I am totally reading your thread about Mateauz....I really love the courage you have and am sad for all you have been through. Talk soon. xxoo

Maz, I truly hope writing you story down helps you. I know its helping others if reading there replies is anything to go by. You are amazing!!

Just popped in here to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Can't believe my baby will be 1 year old on Saturday . This year has certainly flown! This time last year I was a blimp, feeling tired but not too bad. lol

Anyways hope you all have a lovely christmas and I bet all the bubs get very spoilt.

Love April & Bodie xoxo

Hi everyone,
    I havent been in here for a looooooong time but with the upcoming first birthdays I got thinking of you all.

Will have a bit of a read back to see what you are all up to.

Update on Celeste: she says Mumum or MUM !, Dada, signs dog, cat and dad, she said Pardon yesterday. It was soooo funny. We always say pardon if she farts and DH did a massive fart and said it then Celeste said it too and laughed at him!!!!! We often get the odd word from her but only the once so far, she said dog once and hello. She waves of course but has stopped giving kisses, just gives cuddles to everything and everyone. She is finally crawling on her knees having been commando for 3months. No speed though and she just loves standing and having us hold her up to walk by the hands. Allllll day long. She was only 7.7kg last time we weighed a month ago and has 7 teeth.

Anyhow, hope you all had a wonderful first christmas with your little ones and that the next year is as special as this one was for you all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TO ALL THE LITTLE MISS AND MASTERS OF THIS THREAD!

Wow.. its been forever.
    Ive been reliving my last month of pregnancy the last couple of days. As Joshua's birthday creeps closer!! How fast has the year gone. How much am I feeling emotional!!! Is anyone else feeling this way?

I hope that everyone is doing fabulously! How DID the birthday celebrations go.. OR ... How are the plans going??

Maz... thank you for sharing. I wish for your 2009 to bring you Love, Joy and lots and lots of laughter!

Hugs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AMY!!! I am so blessed to be your mummy. The past year has been so much fun and am looking forward to many many more fun times.

Hope everyone is having a great new year and happy birthday to all the bubs who've already turned one or are about to.

Luv Nik and Amy

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!! to all those who have celebrated them and those yet to.

Sophie FINALLY got her 1st tooth at 10.5months and has been teething on & off since but no more teeth as yet.

We go to swimming lessons every Tuesday and Sophie loves it, although can be difficult to get her attention sometimes.

I've been reminising lately also, thinking back to what i was doing this time last year. Planning Sophie's party is going well i only have a few things left to organise and then i can sit back & relax.

Nik: OMG your pregnancy seems to be flying 27weeks already.

Hi everyone! The birthdays are coming thick and fast! This thread is so quiet now but I thought I'd pop in for an update. Amy had her 12 month shots on Tuesday and they went pretty well compared to the others. She settled quite quickly. She now weighs 11kg, 79cm tall and her head circumference is off the chart! Hahahaha. 49cm! She's always had a big head but woah! She took her first steps on Wednesday and is getting more and more sure of herself every day. I'm loving this age. Every day brings something new and she really is becoming a little girl rather than a baby. She slept through last night for the first time in months and I actually slept well too which was nice. I can't remember the last time I woke up and thought Gee that was a good sleep. Hope all your little ones are growing nicely and giving you lots and lots of joy.

Jo - I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going either. This little one is going to be here before I know it. Am starting to get the rooms sorted this weekend. Am very excited! Hope Sophie's party goes well!

xxx Nik and Amy

"WOW" been a LONG time since this thread has been used.

Hope all the toddlers are being good.

its all your fault JO

Toddler...OMG that just freaks me out cause it only feels like yesterday that Mateauz was a baby it just goes to quickly doesnt it

Maz, we will have PRESCHOOLERS come September, now that is scary.

I am so not listening to that anna...dirty dirty word

Wow been awhile since this thread has come up in my inbox!!

They're growing so quickly aren't they And no more babies for us- 2 is enough. Just sit back now & watch them thrive!

HELLO LOVELY LADIES AND GORGEOUS CHILDEREN!!!

Just wanted to pop in and share a lil bit of good news..

IM PREGGO!!!

this morning.. second test tommy. But its all the same as with Joshy.. so were are in for a FEB 2010 baby... !!

So excited.. but keeping it on the low for another week or so. Just until the doc visit is over.

We are also in the middle of packing.. as we sold our house and are moving in a week.

HOPE EVERYONE IS GREAT!!! MISS THIS TREAD... HOPE THE bellybuddies feb 2010 will be as nice!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast