Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #2

I'm going to post other wise there is a mamoth post that needs to be done
    Trish: Bugga the eye teeth it is funny how they seem to be the ones that hurt the most. Have fun your day sounds great big but great
    Deb: Yah for the table, sounds funny to hear about heading off to Warnambool you country kids. Yeah about the sleeping bag hmm starting to think about summer and it, the other day we did without it so here is hoping
    Sarah: OOhh cant wait to see the article, how exciting hope Zander is putting in a few decent nights sleep
    Simone: Hope you had a good days rest, you must be kept on your toes all the time. Declan sounds adorable I'll have to go and check him out
    Fi: seems like ages with the illness we have to catch up next week, I'm working Wed and Thurs.
    The silly shower man was suppose to come and finish installing it and never showed up so I'm narky today and Nick is bearing the brunt of it. I really feel like a white choc magnum with berries YES I AM going to get one
    Hope everyone is good. Our Miss slept throu last night and is finally getting the hang of sleep settling herself to sleep with no tears or crying. I was saying to Fi the other day how much better she sleeps at night if she has a good sleep thru the day...funny you would think if they were tired they would need to sleep all night. Guee what crappy tv tonight
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - how did you go yesterday? Did you have a ball? Did ya get a bit drunky-poo??

Bec - grrrr @ the shower screen man for not showing up! Enjoy that magnum.

I'm wollowing in sorrow because my temp dropped this morning so it looks like I'm not preggers for another month. *sigh*... ah well.

Sarah comes in & whispers "could be implantation Deb"

Heh, not sure about Trish but someone else got drunky-poos last night!!! Had a BBQ with Piper's family (Zander's little buddy) and Mel & I went through a bottle of wine & 3/4 of a bottle of champagne. Been aaaages since I've had a few drinks & it was great!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww that's great, Sarah! Nothing like a chance to let your hair down, hey? Probably just the thing you needed too. No hangover today?

Dunno about implantation. Just have that real AF feeling happening. I know, I know... I thought that when I got a BFP with Gab but, yeah... just not confident.

Nup!! Don't hate me, but I don't get them

No comment on the other thing for the moment

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh yay for no hangovers!! I WISH I didn't get them but I get them worse now that I've had Gab. Thankfully I've learned to stop when I'm getting too drunk so I don't feel too bad the next day... but every now and then I go a little overboard!!

Gab has been doing the funniest thing lately. We've been trying to teach her animal sounds and she sometimes does really well. Annnnyway, lately everything apparently says; "Moo!".
    "What does the dog say, Gabby?"
    "Moo!"
    "What does a sheep say, Gabby?"
    "Moo!".
    Yesterday she was wandering around with her peek-a-block train. Now, she knows that trains say "Toot toot!" but when I asked her, the train apparently says, "Moo!". She cracks up laughing after saying moo because we laugh. Oh dear!

This morning she was so clever. When I am making her breakfast/lunch/dinner I ask her to go and grab a bib so she goes running to the loungeroom shouting "Bibby!" at the top of her lungs. She goes to the drawer in the coffee table and grabs a bib (the tries to put it on but I always have to help). Yesterday was funny. She ran to the drawer but opened it with too much force so she fell on her butt. I laughed my head off!
    This morning there weren't any bibs in the drawer so she ran to her room and to the drawer where I have some other bibs and shouted "BIBBY!". I had no idea she even knew about those bibs! Goes to show they take in more than we think!
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; October 15th, 2006 at 09:29 AM.

Deb, LOL at Gab falling on her butt. Very cute though, her calling out for her bibby. Fingers crossed for you that AF stay's away. What does the doggy say Gab??

Sarah, saw your article, you guys look great. Shame you couldn't see more of Zander's shirt hey YAY on having a few drinks too, hope your not worse for wear this morning.

Bec, Hope your Magnum was yummy. What PITA with the shower screen guy. YAY on Eliza sleeping good for you too.

Yes, I had a great day, very long, hot and tiring but great. I had a few moments where I was ready to up and go home but stuck it out until about 12.15am. My feet are bloody killing me, I had very high heels on. Got out to the races about 11am, the grog was already flowing at the hen's house when I got there so by 10.30 I was drinking a cruiser, and another on the bus on the way down. Got myself a bottle of wine at the races and sat on that for a wine, wine and the heat don't mix. Left and went back to Tina's (hen) for pizza around 6ish and got to the Mean Fiddler at 7.30ish. What a day. Tina had a great day and was very "merry", even going out and air guitaring and singing by herself on the dancefloor. LMAO. My face was hurting from smiling so much, now I know what I missed about not going out with this girl. We all have little made up name tags to wear, mine was Clee Torres. Say it fast and close together This guy comes up to me and say's what's your name reading my tag and he goes Oh, are your a taurus ??wtf ?? No I'm Cleetorres. What I don't get it, Mate i'm Clitoris, I still don't get it, Yeah Obviously !!! hehe, we also had these little glow in the dark doodle straws. This guy stops me and say's What's that ?? your dildo. No, That's the size of your d*ck !! It soon shut him up.

I called my daddy to come and pick me up around 12.15 am and was home snuggly in bed by about 12.45am. Wish I could say I got sleep though, Tehya was a shocker. Mark let me sleep in though until nearly 10 am, then when I got up he made me a cuppa and bacon and eggs. Hm does that mean I need to put out later ????

Hope all are having a great weekend.

I wouldn't be putting out Trish - but then thats a big effort for Mark huh? Nice of him to let you sleep in Sounds like a big day. The last couple of hens nights I've been to I've been dead sober, so I have to say I haven't had all that much fun being silly. Oh well.

Bed - I hope that its a good dip, not a bad one. And cute little gabby.

Sarah - Are you going to post the articlesomewhere for us to look at? And lucky you on no hangover! And even luckier you getting to have a few drinkies. Sounds relaxing.

Bec - jenna is much better, almost back to her hyperactive self, but she crashes really quickly, and its the end of the world. She says "NO" to everything at the moment, and if she doesn't say anything you know she maybe wants it. I dont think she's remotely contagious anymore - I would say that stopped about Wed/Thurs minimum. It will be nice to get out and play wiht some other kids this week - I think she has missed it.

Just been to the market - I got some yummy soaps, and beautiful hand spun/hand dyed wool for Mum for Christmas. I dont know what I'll make with it - I think I'll let her decide.

Back to sewing - I am halfway through a cool quilt top of all rainbow batiks on black background. Its coming together alot better than I thought it would. Please sleep for 2hrs Jenna!!

Had to go to MIL and FIL for a shower they were not home but it still made me angry lol. Eliza has realised that sleeping is good she slept till 9am this morning and is back down at 11 yeah what a good day! We are suppose to go to SIL for a birthday party but after last weeks driving issues we lol I decided we are going. I'm not organised enough anyway!!
    Deb: I know nothing re temping I hope it is implantation
    Sarah: I have to look at a bottle of champers and I get a headache, sounds like a nice night out
    Trish: Sounds like a hoot and I'm with Fi no rewards for fathers lol
    FiFi: lol bet you just get of the puter and Jenna wakes up cause we forget about time.
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - glad you had a good night. LOL @ the blokes trying to chat you up. Silly boys! Good on Mark for letting you sleep in too. That's nice

Fi - glad Jenna is on the mend

Bec - LOL @ not being organised enough to go to the party - sounds like a good enough excuse for me! So did you get a shower today?

I've just been pottering around unpacking more stuff - mainly the fiddly crap that I couldn't be bothered dealing with when we first moved in, hehehe.

yeh Deb had a shower thanks , I'm sure I get grumpy cause I havent seen water
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... I'd be grumpy too without a shower!

OH that would be the worst going without a shower. I remember at my old house when they decided to re spray the bath tub and do the tiles in there, couldn't use the bathroom for 3 days, not fun when you have a houseful of kids either. Lucky we only lived 6 houses away from mum's, but still a PITA to have to leave to wash somewhere else.

Don't worry, it's highly unlikely Mark wil be getting any rewards, I am stuffed, starting to dreg out now. Would love to curl up with a blankie and crash out. I can't believe the temp change. Yesterday we were pushing 40 degree's and today it's lucky to be 20 degree's. Damn windy too.

Fi, I hope Jenna had a nice long sleep for you. Tehya and Noah crashed in the car earlier when we were out so no chance of an afternoon nap out of them now

Deb, we still have some boxes in the laundry that are unpacked. Sinply because there is no room for the things. A shame as they are some framed pictres that need a table to go on and we have no room for one.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - I've got stacks of framed photos and stuff that need to go out too. Only thing is, Gab can reach up on tables now so she just pulls them down. I guess the nice things need to go away whilst the kids are little. I've definitely got to get more frames for hanging photos on the walls. Atm, I've hung photos where there were already hooks and it looks soooo funny. Nothing is straight and in really odd spots. I'll have to get onto that soon.

I've had to banish all my teaching stuff to the shed. There's just no room inside. I want to try and keep the spare room organised (I say "keep" but it's not there yet!) so that if I do get preggo soon, I can start doing it up for the new baby. I'm not sure if I'll keep Gab in the same room. It's the biggest room but the other room looks out to the backyard. Gab is more likely to sleep thru the dog barking or people outside than a new baby. Decisions, decisions! One good thing tho is the master bedroom is bigger than at our last house so the cradle will fit in our room if needs be. I might be more comfortable having a baby in our room now that I've BTDT. Gab always slept better in her own room so we never really bothered.

See I've always had my babies in my room. But, none of my kids have been fantastic sleepers. Just seems that Tehya is the worst. Anything that goes past the front, like that gargo last week wakes her up, even someone using the damn toilet paper coz the roll thing jingles wakes her up... It truely is a pain to have a baby that is such a poor and light sleeper. She sure doesn't get it from me.

Maybe you can have bub in your room while it is little and still keep Gab where she is and then as bub and Gab get older set about making the transition from one room to another ????

Just posted the article on Zander's site. The links are in my orignal thread here.

Debbie Lee Guest

Might be an idea, Trish... tho, if I have a boy, I'd rather him have the smaller room. I know that sounds mean but girls just have so much more "stuff" iykwim??
    OMG @ Tehya being such a light sleeper. Must drive you bonkers. Gab slept through the vacuum cleaner the other day!! LOL

Awww what a great photo, Sarah!! They've captured you guys so well!

Deb it is shocking having a baby that sleepslike that, Then you feel like you have to have a silent household as it is so hard to get her to sleep in the first place the last thing you want is someone to wake her up. I feel like Nazi when she is asleep, no one is allowed to go for a poo as they all make too much noise and haven't worked out how to do the paper quietly. Apart from me that is, then you have the next issue of flushing !!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast