... 45678 ...

thread: Babies Born July 16th ~31st 2008 #10

Jun 2008
    in the eye of a toddler tornado

Hey folks, just a quick pop-in to say
    HAPPY 11 MONTHS TO CALEB & SEBASTIAN
    and
    HAPPY 10 MONTHS TO IZZY, ASHLEA, TARA, KIERA, ALYSSA & LUCAS
    Hope everyone's going well! O and thanks for all the birthday wishes for the Bear...

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Mornin'

Happy 10months Mehkelti!!!!
    Hope the little toothie pegs aren't giving you (and mummy) too much trouble.

Mel -

Missy - YAY Liam and getting 3 teeth. I hope they didn't cause too much trouble for you all. We're doing ok with the teething lately. Not many hassles with them cutting, so it's been gooooood. I bet Liam looks so cute doing hi-5s.

Feeb - Hope you're feeling better. GO Jacob and the rollinggg all around!

Sweetpea - Sounds like Reaghan is doing great with everything. Haydie loves water too! Yay!! DS1 wasn't that much into water when he was a baby, so it's good this time around.

Belle, Mez, Feeb - I hope you guys have a great meetup this week. How fun!

and Pixie, Kell, Kristy, SW, and anyone else I may have accidently missed.

As for us.
    Hayden is walking up a storm. He tries to walk really fast away from me giggling when he has something he's not allowed to have. Lol. It's hard not to smile and laugh when he does it. It's kinda cute.
    We saw MIL and all the rest of them on the weekend and Haydie cried at them. There was so many people coming up to him and I at once he got frightened. He warmed up to them after a while and was fine until they tried to pick him up. I lol'd quietly to myself. I'm soooooo mean.
    Elijah was being a good big brother and helping Hayden when a cousin would take toys off him or push him, etc. Making sure he was okay.

xox

Jun 2008

Happy 10 months Mehkelti!!
    That's great about Haydie Tenny.... I have to say what Beth is doing with her walking at the moment is starting to drive me barmy. She took her first steps ages ago - 8 months 8 days when we were in NZ. But for some reason she is really reluctant to walk without holding on to something, anything, usually my little finger but a wall, chair, table, trouser leg, table cloth, tea towel, anything whether or not it is providing any support. As soon as she realises she isn't holding on to something she drops down on her bottom. The really frustrating part is that she CAN walk perfectly well without holding on. She. Just. Won't. She occasionally forgets and chases after another baby at playgroup, or this morning chased pigeons in the park. And last night she was standing in the lounge room, and the Bear let go of her hand... she kind of looked around and thought - I can't be bothered sitting down, I'll just walk. Which she did. Perfectly. But do you think I can get her to do it today? The minute I let go of her hand - plonk.
    for all the boys with the TT'ing!
    Mez, hope work isn't going too bad, is Izzy in child care?
    Missy hope everyone's better at your place
    Mel, SW, Belle, and everyone & sorry for the me post!

Feb 2005
    Sydney

Hi girls! Ive arrived in Melb! Was a really good drive not bad at all! staying with the inlaws until Friday when I get a leave pass and go to the city for the weekend YAY!!!!

Fiona, Tassy and Mez! cant wait to met you tomorrow! just wondering if you could direct me to your thread where you talk about where exactly you are meeting so I can put it in my Navman so he can guide me to the place!!!!

Hugs to everyone! I have to go as the kids want me.

Bel
    xxx

Jul 2007
    melb

belle have sent you msg on facebook! we comminicate re meet ups on there

i sent u a link to show you where it is! woo hoo looking forward to it

Feb 2005
    Sydney

thanks Feeb! will look there now! Cant wait to meet you all too!

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

Hi girls & beautiful bubba's.

HAPPY 10 MONTHS MEHKELTI

Pixie - that would be very frustrating, maybe she just isn't ready to fully walk without the security of holding on, she is very quick in doing so I'm sure she will just do it when she is ready. Isabel is still walking only assisted but has started to stand on her own but hasn't taken her steps yet. My parents look after Izzy on the three days I'm at work. I can't wait till the 9 weeks are over cause 3 days is just too much for me. I would love to work for 2 days a week only.

Tenny - that is so cool that Haydie is working and doing so well. I can't wait till Izzy walks too but only when she is ready. I'm sure that it will be before she turns one

Looking forward to our catch up tomorrow girls see you all there!

Sep 2006
    Sydney

Hey all

Well all ok.
    Ten yep he is very cute doing hi 5's
    Pix ive got a cold. aarrgg

Happy 10 and 11 months to the babies

Sorry abit slack
    Doing my nail course and just abit busy.
    Hope your all well

Jun 2008

I just got the call to confirm I can go back to work 3 days a week starting on 29th June I was so sure that they were going to make me redundant.... I could cry! We went out for 3 hours for the Bear's birthday dinner the other night and it was so hard being away from her, I don't have any idea how I will cope with being away from her 3 days a week!
    Mez I hope the time goes quick for you... do you go down to 2 days a week when the 9 weeks is up?
    Missy sorry to hear about the cold, it just doesn't seem to quit! Mine is still lingering and it's into the second month now!
    Kel & Kristy congratulations on starting your business! I'm sure you'll be a huge success with your beautiful cakes.
    Well we had some good walking today at playgroup. I got a little bit of video on my phone I might upload it to FB later.

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Hey ladies, & the Bear

Pixie - Sorry to hear about you going back to work this month. That sucks.
    DS1 was pretty much exactly like Beth is with walking. He'd walk fine with you and maybe take a step or two unaided until he realised you weren't holding onto him. It was so frustrating. DS2 on the other hand wanted to go at but his feet wouldn't go with him at first, then he got the hang of it and it was no stopping him. I hope your cold is getting better and finally gets lost.

Mez - I hope the rest of the 9wks goes fast and you can go back to only 2 days.

Missy - How's the nail course going? What kinda things do you learn?

Belle, Feeb, Mez - I hope you had a great meetup. Did you get pictures? Would love to see them. I bet the bubbas had a great time together too!

Kell & Kristy - Congrats on your business.

It's been so miserable here and Haydie has been super clingy and follows me around the house most the day. I basically have to hold him all the time. Elijah helps with distracting Haydie when he's home so that helps a bit. I dunno what's up.
    We're off to spend the long weekend with the ILs so I'm hoping that goes alright.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

xox

Jun 2008

Tenny babe - she's got the hang of it now
    gotta run...
    to all!

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

YAY!! Cute cute cuteeeeeeeeee!

Jul 2006

Hey girls and Bear,

just quickly popping in to say happy 10 and 11mths to all the babies!! Can't believe Caleb and Seb will be 1 this month!! and of course all the other babies not far behind.

I have been so busy lately with the kids, work, Jayden's birthday and his soccer...now he has woodcraft dinosaurs that he got for his birthday that is turning into almost a full time job building them and there are 5 of them!

I hope everyone has been good, I mostly catch up on what everyone is doing through FB which is where I will be from now on....I have been away from BB so long that I don't miss it anymore, I will of course stay in contact with everyone through FB (for those who still love me that is ).

Take care
    xoxo

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Tan -

Happy 11months to Jacob for the 8th.
    Happy 10months to Beth for yesterday.

Sorry I'm late. Didn't get home till late last night.

Had a pretty good weekend with the ILs and them. It's good to be home though.
    I'll upload some picture to FB at some stage soon.

xox
    Last edited by Jewel; June 10th, 2009 at 02:06 PM.

Jun 2008

Thanks Tenny babe

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

Howdy ladies!

Tan.. yeh i know how you feel. I spend more time on Facebook than in here. Hope you still pop back in and tell us how the little ones are doing from time to time

Pixie.. Beth is so clever. Bet she looks so cute walking along cos shes so little. A little angel

Tenny.. sounds like teething to me. Jesse use to be exactly the same. Keiras very whingy lately too. Poor babies.

Thanks for the congrats re our business. We're VERY excited. Have 2 customers currently with quotes so waiting to hear from them by the end of the week.

Happy 10 and 11 Months babies!!! Cant believe theyre all nearly 1!!

Not much news here.. been busy doing bits for the twins cake. Its going to look great.
    Keiras doing so much better with her eating. So glad we're getting past that gagging issue.
    Thats about it.. Jess is calling for me to come read him a book before bed..
    Hope everyone is well..
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold! But im luurrrrrvvvvvin it!!

xx

Sep 2006
    Sydney

Hi you lovely ladies

well been pretty busy. My nail course is going great. I have my exams next wed so im trying to study. Geeee havent done that in 20 years...lol
    BIL isnt doing the best, he is in hospital with a infection and they have found more cancer so more cemo for him. My sister on top of that is very sick with a flu and isnt coping i dont think. My brothers wife who is 37 weeks pg is messuring at 42 weeks so she is off for a scan on tuesday to see why she is so big.
    Mum has got her problems back again and is booked in to see specilist in july. I to am off on the 7th july for the same thing. Been having problems my self and need to get it check out cause of the family history. ANYONE GOT A GUN.

Hope you all well

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Missy - I'm so sorry to hear about your mum and BIL. I hope the chemo does it's job for BIL. I've got my fingers and everything crossed for you and your family that everything turns out okay.
    GL with your exams. I'm sure you'll breeze right through them.

Happy 11months Liam!!!

Not much going on with us. I've been a bit down lately, etc etc.
    The boys are fine. Haydie follows Elijah around more and more lately. He can sort of keep up with him a bit better now he's walking. Lol.
    Finally found some shoes for him so he can walk around outside now. so a little yay for me!
    We got Elijah's school photos back the other day. They turned out really good. Better then I expect. LOL
    If I knew where our scanner was I'd whack 'em on here to show you ladies. ah well.

Hope everyone is doing great.
    xoxox

... 45678 ...