Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in July 2005 #10

Default Babies Born in July 2005 #10

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    SherieB [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: beckles
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3.8kg, 51.5cm, 37cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Oscar
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: emergency c/section brow presentation & posterier
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: cazoraz
    State: Langwarrin, VIC
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Coleman Philip (Cole for short)
    Baby's Website: www.babysites.com/sites/cazoraz
    Health Concerns:torticollis in the neck
    Notes: born on his due date!

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3700g Length - 54cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby's Name: Ryan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourlilboy
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born on due date! Water birth with gas

Forum Name: Gemma
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3130g (6lb 14oz) - Length 49cm- Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Amy Jade
    Baby's Website: http://www.comcen.com.au/~winston/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Emergency c-sect after 24
    hrs labour and only 3cm dialated. Cord around Amy's neck twice.

Forum Name: Hayseed
    State: Country Vic
    Baby's DOB: 6th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3100gm (6lb 13oz), Length - 48m, Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Thomas Mark Simpson
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/pup7
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: was a caesarean birth because of breech presentation and also mild pre-eclampsia. Born 10 days before EDD.

Forum Name: Kate
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4400g, Length - 56cm, Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Kelsey Shayne
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourone/
    Health Concerns: Reflux.
    Notes:

Forum Name: sunbeam koala
    State: Denmark (overseas)
    Baby's DOB: 10th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3500kg Length - 52cm Head Circ -
    Baby's Name: Alexander Rohan
    Baby's Website: www.mikaidt.dk/2005/birth
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mumofbundlezofjoy
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19th July 2005
    Stats: 4625gms, 52.5cm, 36cm head circumfrence
    Baby's Name: Dion Michael
    Health concerns: a little bit of jaundice
    Notes: Born at 39weeks 4 days, natural delivery

Forum Name: layla
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 19th July 2005
    Baby's Name: Sarah Ashlee
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/skbub/
    Health Concerns: Wore a harness for 5 weeks. Is having follow up x-rays till walking.
    Notes: 10 days early by planned c-section due to breech presentation.

Forum Name: Fletch
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 30th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 8 oz or 3.4kgs Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Zane Scott
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/little%5Ffletch/
    Health Concerns: None.
    Notes: Very healthy bub, sleeps through the night and is formula fed
    Last edited by Lea13; June 9th, 2006 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Removal of PPL from Name List that haven't posted since April 1st 2006

Catch up with your old thread found HERE

Love

Kate I swear you are the guru of knowing where to find what, you should be a mod!!!!
    Dion has a bit of water and juice out of a sippy cup, but I dont have formula in the house, and since he's not 12 months, will not offer milk to drink til I can offer normal milk, KWIM???
    Well done Deb, only 1 level to go woohoo!!!

Thanks for the link Kate. Al is doing the same thing as Kelsey and a lot of the other bubs in that thread, so I feel a little better knowing we're on the same wavelength there. We will probably do the swap to cows milk at 12 months as well, as he's not showing any signs of allergy problems at this stage. BTW I agree you would make a great moderator!

thanks for your replies also Brooke and Vanita.

Al is a bit grumpy today, but I can see he is cutting that front tooth, so it must be very uncomfortable. He's started on his 'projects' for the day. He systematically empties drawers and shelves at least twice during the course of the day. My clothes are now all over the floor!

belmarks Guest

hi girls, Im sorry I've been so busy with Coby Im finding it hard to keep up with posting.

Kate, re your idiot X, my goodness - has she/he heard of tact? Obviously THAT'S not in their vocabulary! Its a pity you can't drop them, oh well, just turn a deaf ear to it. Just about to go and check out your belly pics.....

Brooke, Coby is still small and he's the oldest in here I think, born on 12 June. He's only just in 00, still some 000 shirts. He's only 8.9kgs as of last week and that was fully clothed. Don't worry about Maya, she looks very happy and healthy to me!!

Deb WTG with the Danish course - nearly done now....Good on Al for doing his busy chores, we say that about Coby too, he's very busy doing important things....They're funny when they get all industrious aren't they!!

Vanita, so if you aren't giving Dion formula, what are you giving him? Is he still boobyfed?

I've been giving Coby bits of cows milk for ages now, well a couple of months anyway, but not strictly as a drink. His weight gains have been far too slow for me to stop giving him formula yet. There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving them cows milk and its safe to do so from 9 months onwards, with a weaning process of course. And also if there are no allergies present - but that goes without saying.

Are we supposed to be weaning them off the bottle are we? I have no idea, I thought they would self wean once they were ready to stop the bottles. Coby has sippy cup with water during the day, but not much of it, he's not keen on it really, but would much rather drink straight from a normal cup, but of course he can't do this himself, so he doesn't feel independent...

We've had a whingey day today, I suspect more teeth are coming and they are hurting, he's just such a whinger some days, it gets a bit much after a while.

Brooke - WTG Maya sleeping til 9am, what a champ! So you got a sleep in then??

Bel, LOL yep Dion still drinks BB only, not much other, probably about 50 mls of water a day is the only thing he drinks besides BB juice ( still sometimes 4 times a day) Dion has cows milk in things ( like mashed potato's etc) Some self wean, I do know of 3 year olds still having a bottle at night, but IMO its like dummys, move to big bed, all personal; choice. I dont move my kids out of the cot til 3 ( late according to some) I know mums who have done it before their kid was 1

It sounds like they have all been a bit grumpy bummed today

Just an ultra quick one for the minute....

Pup crawled on all fours for the first time yesterday! God he is soooo quick now! He can only crawl ont he rug and has to go back to commando on the cork tiles and floorboards as he can't seem to get purchase on them!!

Life - as I know it - is about to change.

Be back later to catch up.

WTG Pup!! what a clever boy! And yes, Hay, they can be soooo quick.

Not much news from here. Basically trying to organise everything for Paris. DH asked me why I needed to write lists? Well I think that explains who does all the organising. I think his idea of going to Paris is throwing a couple of clothes and his toothbrush in a bag and getting on the plane! I mean, really! I'm writing lists for me, for Blake and for Vivienne. I think Blake's list is the biggest because he needs so many things - clothes, nappies/creams/wipes, formula/bottles/steriliser, food stuffs/cups etc as you can see, the list goes on.

Oh boy, he just woke up. I can hear him through the monitor. I love listening to him. He wakes, he talks, and when he's had enough of being in his cot he throws his beanie bear and dummies onto the floor, which being floorboards we can hear clearly even without the monitor!

Sorry girls, short and sweet.

kate, sorry to hear about Kelsey's eczema playing up again, and the nappies. I can guarantee it's her teeth. Hopefully they'll pop through soon.

Deb, congrats on your course!

Brooke - WTG Maya and her sleeping! How's all the house stuff going?

Blake has had diluted juice maybe 3 times. His face is so funny when I've done it cause he's expecting water and it tastes sooo different. Not in a hurry to give him more, it just one of those things that happen. He still has his formula but doesn't drink much and he has water regularly - probably a cup a day?

Can't remember much else, but he's thrown the stuff on the floor so it's time to go.... Rachel
    xx

Hi,
    I just 'rated' the thread! pmsl

And....Al just woke up...be back later.

Kate, just a little question, has Kelsey had any allergy tests?? My eczema is bad, when my digestive system is upset, and its usually ( for me ) an overdose of lactose, i find my family the same, if they have bad eczema, they usually have the poohs too, IYKWIM. No creams work for me if I continue to come in contact with my allergens,
    I hoep Kelsey is feeling better soon,

Rachel, I looooove lists!! ( and yep DH doesnt understand them either - so we all know who does it all at my place too!! ) I write lists for going over to grannies house for the day, much less paris !!!!!!!! LOL at the dummys on the floor,

Hayseed, woohoo Pup

Hi Vanita, you were up and posting late in the evening. Hows Dion going?

Kate - glad to hear the top to toe from the doctor went well for Kelsey. Sorry that she's suffering with excema, wish I had some advice too.

Rachel and Vanita - I love lists too! Sometimes start my day with one...i Love the satisfaction of crossing things off when they're done. How long will you be in Paris? When are you travelling?

Yay pup!!
    Hi Hayseed, Brooke and Bel

Al loves standing in his cot after i've put him to bed. Hes up and I put him back down, sometimes it seems to happen about 20 times! We're in the middle of one of these sessions now...better go back. He's so tired, but once he's up he can't work out that he needs to sleep.

belmarks Guest

hi girls, I don't have much to contribute at the mo, but Im reading along with you all....

Deb, Coby stands up in his cot too, very infuriating sometimes!! Just gotta keep putting him back down I guess.

Anyway, must go, I've got a little pickle standing here demanding my attention....

belmarks Guest

poo, I just lost a post...

Kate, love the new photo of Kelsey, she's so gorgeous. Hope the eczma clears soon. I suffer and so does Coby but only mild.

Im thinking about having some Pixi fotos done, has anyone had any experience with them? Would you recommend them?

Nup, haven't had the Pixie fotos done. Heard that they are expensive though ($400 springs to mind ?????) but don't quote me!

Kate, yay for Kelse clapping. Pup started clapping last week on request and also last week he started waving bye bye properly. Every now and then I catch him waving bye bye to no-one in particular, but he is watching his hand. i think he is facinated that he can do something he means to do!

I'm on CD 8 (or 9?) so we'll be back to TTC in a matter of days. I think my cycle had come back to "normal", so I'm expecting to O sometime around CD14. Fingers crossed it happens, because quite frankly girls, between you and me, BDing atm is a bit of a chore. God, I would never tell DH that, but reading back a bit about some of your sex drives not being what they once were, well, mine is definately not. Not sure why...just don't feel like it. But gotta BD to get the baby!

[Yawn], time for bed me thinks.

Kate, glad to hear you had a better night, and no more poo's most of my kids have some allergies, and I phenergan when needed, along with the creams, and it works well.
    WTG Kelsey for clapping, its sooo cute, Dion still claps everytime you say "good boy" and I still think its cute!!!

Hay good luck for the TTC ( dont say anything to my DH, but I find BDing a chore most of the time, I never seem to get enough sleep, and by the time Im in bed all I want to do is zzzzzzzzzzz , once we get started its fun though hey?! )

Bel, personally I wouldnt recommend pixie, but they are ok once or twice, They package everything, so it works out cheaper to pay the $300 for the package than to buy two or three photos. very frustrating. We used to take the twins every 3 months and get pixie, but once the kids started moving it became a sad chore. They hire young girls ( 18 or so) show them how to use a camera, and the "standard" poses and thats what happens. After a few times when the twins were berated by the photographer for moving, or looking away we gave it up . I found a photographer we looove to death, coz cop this HE LOVES KIDS. He lets them be themselves, he poses them, but in a way they can still move, and age appropriate, sometimes he puts them on the floor, and says "lets see what they do". We now see him every 6 months, to record the prgress of our lives!!! I have just had Dion done yesterday. Yummy pics!!! Good luck with whatever you decide

Deb, I find Dion standing up all the time, I occasionally lie him down if he's getting upset, but other than that I just leave him, he eventually ( 5-10 mins) lies down and drops off to nigh nighs, then I go and fix him up ( as he's usually on hands and knees on top of the covers) I was up at that time as I was at work ( and again now) I work from 9 pm to 730 am Mon Tues, Weds very week, and IF its quiet I hop on the puter and try do some catching up.

Gotta tell you something funny, tonight Dion was crawling round the house and he saw his shadow!! Sooooo funny, he's trying to grab it, then he lent over to try lick it, and he kept trying to pick it up, was sooo cute

Hi girls.
    Just had a big whinge in the vent thread about some lost post, so won't bore you with it here too.
    Besides that, all is well. AF is due today, we are hoping she will stay away, but I am not so confident this month. We really wanted to get pregnant this month, but we were all so sick with gastro around O time, it is fairly unlikely we had a successful swimmer.
    I hear you hayseed re libido. It certainly can be a chore to BD some days. I feel a bit sorry for my DH as these days I am rarely the one to initiate things. But I have to agree with you Vanita it is just a matter of getting started mostly. And DH is a very understanding man. I keep reminding him the time will come when I will be tapping on his shoulder and he will be saying...'sorry love not tonight' and I will be oh so understanding too

I'm impressed all your kids are clapping and waving. Al just isn't doing those things with intention yet.Hmmmmm!! Pressure is on now little one hehe....

Cute Dion was playing with his shadow. Just like a kitten would.

We usually compare Dion to a puppy. He loooves to chew shoes, when in the shower he crawls around your feet, like a dog chasing its tail, and when you are eating, he comes and "begs" no matter how much he's had to eat LOL

Good luck with the TTC

belmarks Guest

Vanita, that's funny about Dion and the shadow, Coby is fascinated by his also. They are so cute when they do stuff like that huh!

Thanks for the advice on Pixi, I was sorta under that impression anyway, so I'll give it a miss I think. I have a "friend" (I used the term very loosely) who does newborn photography and kids etc, I might speak to her....

Kate no probs on the compliments, they are due anyway!!

Deb/Hay - Im with you on the libido front. Im afraid though that I've never had much of a libido, well, not since I first discovered the joys of sex, then after a few years it became a bit of a chore. I never initiate sex and I feel bad about it, but hey, what are ya gonna do?? Probably something to do with my PCOS I guess.

Good luck with TTC girls, I just don't think it will ever happen for us again. And to be honest, after the last few days that I've had with Coby, not sure I want anymore kids - he's been an absolute nightmare! More teeth I suspect.

Tonight Coby and I were taking some dirty nappies out to the bin when he spotted the moon for the very first time (never outside at night) and he was absolutey fascinated by it. He kept pointing and going "uhh, uhh" like he was showing me something that I'd never seen before, very cute....

Only 11 more sleeps till Coby's first birthday.....Im getting excited.....but a bit sad too...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast