Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born in July 2005 #13

OK littlies in bed, time to try catch up

Hay, Sorry you have to give up bf to go on the clomid, but you made it the longest out of us all...... Ooooh multiples, need a hand ????? LOL at chasing the calf, got a very vivid picture, and am giggling over it. Wow you are about the same age as me ( old tart) LOL

Brooke, sorry Maya had a bad arvo, hopefully tonight is better, gosh you are a young chicky arent you.... LOL Try not to feel to guilty about the demazin, Dion has had it more nights than he hasnt. it seems to assist his chest, so has been an ongoing "drugging" of the baby i must admit I try not to give him anything else, but when very distressed I do panadol. We have more luck getting Dion to go to sleep in his own cot, than in bed with us, as it seems he recognises it as sleep place,

Kate great to see you, you are looking really good, and despite everything you are looking "blooming" and wonderful. How is Kelseys poo's going?? is the pedialyte/ gastrolite helping?? We used to give 1 yakuit a day when the yucky poo's went on for an extended time ( the twins are lactose intolerant)

Rachel, hope you enjoyed your day with your mum and dad ( and the 100yr old house ) and the running around wasnt too stressful. Wish Viv luck for tomorrow.

Bec, loved the whale cake, and laughed at the big white black out candle, very cute. Loove Jonah's hair wish Dion would get on with growing some.

Caz, good to hear that the physio is helping, he'll be up and about before you sneeze, it must be hard work doing exercises on top of everything else.

We use our own version of CC. It used to worry me, but with the twins, sometimes you just had no choice but to have one cry, and same with Rianna and Dion, Its just not humanly possible to get there to them all the time KWIM> I just have reminded myself that a babies cry is its way of speaking, and you dont always need to talk straight away back........
    Dion wore a little shirt with stripes and writing on it and the jeans with the faded patches and a pair of sneakers today the his nana's bday lunhc, and looked sooo cute and grown up, I think it is now my fav outfit LOL

I know, I know...I'm an old fart!!! I think I'm the oldest in here????????

Not by much ( I will be 35 in Feb)

omg 36 in april! Do I win something? Or is it still u Hay?

belmarks Guest

just quickly, I haven't been getting the emails to say that there are responses in this thread again, so I'm just going to try and read up now, I'll be back shortly with some responses....

Hope you are all well xxoo

Nup, I think I'm the winner on the age stakes. I am 36 NOW. I'll be 37 at the end of Feb next year. Gulp!

OK you win. And have to say I'm impressed, how cool you can catch a cow with a baby attached...that is the best.

Ok Hay, you win, I bow to you wonder god of ageism.........

Well Dion threw up last night after his bath a few times, but then seemed to settle. We checked on him at 11 and he was OK. he woke this morning, I went to get him, and he was covered in vomit, the whole bed, the floor, some of it dried ( ewww) I let him have some cordial in a bottle and a piece of dry toast, which he threw straight back up, so we've just had a shower together, god Rachel i hope it doesnt go on as long as it did with Blake, that must have been terrible, Im upset enough now, and its only been 12 hrs, ohhh .

Have a good day all ( I have a feeling mines not going to be fabulous, LOL)

Ohhhh poor Dion. I was ill last week and felt like death. And I wasn't vomiting. Hope he gets better ASAP.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh no, poor Dion and poor you for having to clean up. I hope he feels better soon Vanita.

Time for a new thread girls

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456