Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #2

Default Babies Born July 2005 #2

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July 2005.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: beckles
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3.8kg, 51.5cm, 37cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby Name(s): Oscar
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: emergency c/section brow presentation & posterier
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kira
    Baby DOB: 1st July 2005
    State: SA
    Weight: 8lb3oz, 3730gms
    Baby Name: Jake Paul
    Notes: Born elect C/S @ 38 wks
    __________________________________________________ _______

Forum Name: cazoraz
    State: Langwarrin, VIC
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Coleman Philip (Cole for short)
    Baby's Website: www.babysites.com/sites/cazoraz
    Health Concerns:(e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) - torticollis in the neck
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) - born on his due date!

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3700g Length - 54cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby Name(s): Ryan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourlilboy
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born on due date! Water birth with gas

Forum Name: Gemma
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3130g (6lb 14oz) - Length 49cm- Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Amy Jade
    Baby's Website: http://www.comcen.com.au/~winston/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Emergency c-sect after 24
    hrs labour and only 3cm dialated. Cord around Amy's neck twice.

Forum Name: Hayseed
    State: Country Vic
    Baby's DOB: 6th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3100gm (6lb 13oz), Length - 48m, Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby Name(s): Thomas Mark Simpson
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/pup7
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: was a caesarean birth because of breech presentation and also mild pre-eclampsia. Born 10 days before EDD.

Forum Name: Kate10
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4400g, Length - 56cm, Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Kelsey Shayne
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourone/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: sunbeam koala
    State: Denmark (overseas)
    Baby's DOB: 10th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3500kg Length - 52cm Head Circ -
    Baby Name(s): Alexander Rohan
    Baby's Website: www.mikaidt.dk/2005/birth
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mumofbundlezofjoy
    Baby's DOB: 19th July 2005
    Stats: 4625gms, 52.5cm, 36cm head circumfrence
    Name: Dion Michael
    Health concerns: a little bit of jaundice
    Notes: Born at 39weeks 4 days, natural delivery

Forum Name: layla
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 19th July 2005
    Baby Name(s): Sarah Ashlee
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/skbub/
    Health Concerns: Wore a harness for 5 weeks. Is having follow up x-rays till walking.
    Notes: 10 days early by planned c-section due to breech presentation.

Forum Name: Kirsty EW
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 22 July 2005 (but should have been born in early October)
    Baby's Stats at birth: W-1010g L-34.5cm HC-25.5cm
    Baby's Stats on 20 October: W-2680g L-45.5cm HC-34.4cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby Name(s): Fergus Calvin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: extreme prematurity; reflux, colic
    Notes:
    Forum Name: Monyfelix
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 26th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 9lb 4oz
    Baby Name:Owen Keith
    Health: Very healthy bubba
    Notes: Born 4 days late, natural birth...failed Vaccum extraction. Forceps Delivery. Born 9lbs 4oz!!
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Kelli D
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 27th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3280g (7lb 4oz) Length - 49cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby Name(s): Zahra Mackenzie Dawson
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dawsonkids
    Health Concerns: Increased risk of becoming diabetic
    Notes: 13 days early, Induced delivery due to maternal unstable gestational diabetes and elevated uric acid levels, on Intravenous Dextrose for 48 hours due to hypoglycaemia, flame naevis on forehead.

Forum Name: michmurf
    Babys BOB: 28th July 2005
    Babys Stats: Weight, Height & Head circ - 3.9kg, 53.5cm, 34.5cm
    Babys Name: William Anthony
    Babys Website:
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: 4 days late, 39 hour labour, pushed out in 10 minutes

Forum Name: Fletch
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 30th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 8 oz or 3.4kgs Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Zane Scott
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/little%5Ffletch/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born by vacuum extraction due to mums very high bp and Zane's lowered heart rate.

Catch up with the old thread found HERE

Love

Oh Kate - i was just having a bath with Hendrix and i was thinking i could scan the wonder weeks and email it to you as an attachment but a hard copy version is much better - what a lovely BB member!! Im glad that the baptism went well!

Gotta run get dinner ready

Kate - so glad to hear the baptism ceremony went well for little Kelse. Good on you for organising it!
    I am so bloody slack about doing it, and DH isn't so fussed so we may never get around to it! Maybe my mum will help me while we're in oz.
    I gave Al some thicker rice this morning and he did the dry retch as well - it only shocked me!
    Cool you got hold of the Wonder Weeks. Maybe you could warn the rest of us when the next difficult one is coming! We can organise our DH's to look after bubs that week.
    Look forward to seeing the photos. Hope you got a good rest this night.

Hi to everyone else! Hope you mums are going well.

layla Guest

ARgghhhh,
    So much to catch up on!!!!!
    I've been busy with Michelle here last week and all sorts of other stuff going on.
    I'll just say "HI" for now and come back later when Sarah's asleep and catch up with everyone.
    We are fine, not getting much sleep though!!! Sarah's forgotten about that "sleeeping through" business! #-o
    Anyway, gotta run, chat later!

Hi Layla, I have been wondering where you'd gotten to? How's Sarah going? I cant believe how quick the time has gone, they grow so quickly hey!!!!

Well glad to read your good & your still around!!!

Big Huggles to you & the family!!!!

sob....no ones talking in my forum...can i come in here..lol

Kate..so glad to hear that the baptism went well. Glad you were able to have the sort of ceremony that you guys wanted. LOL @ it being a comedy of errors...all the better to remember. Ya know i dont think anything ive ever done has run to plan :-k

Hello Heather...hows gorgeous Hendy. Ohhhhh..talking..what a clever little fella....isnt it the most gorgeous little sound.

Deb thats great that Al is liking his food. We will try Sammy in the New Year sometime..im looking forward to it.

Brookey..whoohoo for Mayas toofs..lol. Hope shes not too upset by them. Is she trying like mad to put everything in her mouth.lol

Hiya Layla..i never realised you were in WA either...whereabouts are u hon? Lol at Sarah forgetting to sleep through. I dont think Sammy has ever learnt that business...hehe

Well little man is sleeping at the moment. Its really windy here and we just went for a long walk so i think its tired him out ..poor baby...so best go and hang some washing out while its sooo quiet.

Jo

Hiya Kate.......thanks hon. Sammys really good thanks..little fat porka..im not actually sure how much he weighs at the moment. He turned 4 months on fri so will get him weighed at some point..lol. He was 7.2 4/5 weeks ago though

Jo

Oh wow...little Kelse is almost 5 months! It sure goes quickly. Have fun getting her weighed tomorrow.

Jo

Yay kelsey for sleeping through!! You must be feeling much better. Hope she has another good rest tonight

Jo - hey there! How is little Sam boy going? I havent had Hendy weighed for a couple of weeks but he was weighing about that much then!

Awwwww Fletchie...poor little Zane

Jo

Oooh Zane! I hope he's feeling better now. Were they his first shots?
    Al had a shot when he was 3 months and we are going for his 5 month vaccination on thursday. I think they schedule them a month ahead of Australia over here.

Kate - isn't it amazing our babies are approaching 5 months old? Such little miracles..every day!

Hi and kisses to the June and August bubs! We can't help but hang out together, its just been that way throughout our pregnancies hasn't it? I love it. But will you forgive me if I don't do personals for everyone every time? I love to read your news tho so its great to find it in here.

Hi gals

Phew, so much to catch up on.....needles, rolling, eating solids, teething, "talking", sleeping (or lack of sleeping), siblings joining...ahh what else??....christenings, house hunting, travelling....anything else I've missed!!

We had our first Xmas gathering on the weekend. Our family (extended) has grown so big it is impossible to spend the actual day with each other due to people having to spend lunch here and dinner there, or in our case, milking cows am and pm. So, for the past few years we have been having a BBQ on the first weekend of December and everyone gets together for it. Remarkably, even though everyone knows this date, some people still have clashes! That's another story!

Anyway, we went to Melb for it and Pup met more of the family that he didn;t meet at his christening. Isn't it amazing how when a newish baby is around, everyone just flocks to them? Poor Pup. Everyone just pounced on him. He lost sight of DH and I am just started bawling! Poor buggar. And he didn;t get much of a sleep in the morning (normally gets about 3 hours) because of travelling and having to stop in Geelong on the way.

On the whole he was pretty good and smiled and laughed at people and took being passed around from pillar to post in his stride. I thought he'd be nightmare on Sunday, but he was pretty good. For his Xmas present, Santa (aka his mum!) got him some FisherPrice muscial keys.

Well, he is 5 months old tomorrow (by the date, not the weeks) . My little boy is growing up.

Hayseed

Hi girls,

Sorry again for not being around much. Don't have much time on BB anymore. Amy has two teeth and is going really well. Thought I was pg again, just posted in the miscarriage thread. Hope your babies are well, promise I will catch up with your news this week.

YAYA!! I love our secret posting business idea! Posting all in one is so much better and for those of you who dont have time for personals im sure no one will worry as long as you give an update on your personals!

Fletch - poor little zane. What a munchkin! I feel so sorry for them when they get their needles - sitting there unsuspecting and all of a sudden.....BUT so much better than contracting the illnesses.

Brooke - Maya just sounds so precious! I love hearing all these little stories that we tell each other, because they are so special and personal and we are so close in one way but so far apart in the other that these little pieces really gel us together dont you think?? Ill check out your photos now.

Hayseed - you must have a really big family!! Good on pup for being so co-operative with the festivites! Hendrix is a bit like Kelsey in that he has to go at his own pace. He is much happier to meet people from the safety of mum or dads arms - then when he knows them he is really happy to have a cuddle.

Kate - i love you. xx I really really wish we lived closer as you just inspire me with your peace and happiness and openmindedness!! Im totally with you on the front of individuallity though. People have to remember that these little babies are unique in every way and that our role as parents is to show them the world from as many different standpoints as possible and give them the confidence that whatever they decide is what is right for them. My main goal for Hendy is that i help him develop into a compassionate and kind person that is open to the world and all its difference and beauty. I dont know if i mentioned it but my brother lives in Melbourne, there are no plans to go visit him at the moment as its easier for him to come up here every month or so but im hoping that in the new year some time we will visit so hopefully i can meet all the wonderful BB members from that side of the country.

Gemma - Ill check out the miscarriage thread. I hope that you are ok.

Well no much news from me except that Hendrix is just being angelic. Sleeping well, eating well, very very happy. Its funny though as wonder week 26 is just around the corner. hehe. This book is my bible now!

Brooke - Maya is just so beautiful.
    Her face is so expressive. AND i can definately see you in many of the photos.
    P.s Hendrix has an elmo too and he thinks its so funny. xx

Debbie Lee Guest

Just a reminder to all platinum members... there's only about 10 days to vote for the Platinum Member in the Hotseat. So make sure you vote!

Awww thanks brooke i wuv you also! Hendrix also says mum when he cries but thats the only time he says it . Your prac sounds so so good. I think you will really love it! Is it at a hospital or clinic or drop in centre?? Im going to be back using my brain next year but not at the capacity that you will be (only uni assignments). I have to admit that im not much looking forward to it though.... oh well.

Fletch - honestly... do you enjoy being a teacher?? What grade do you teach? Can you tell me a little about it? Is it what you expected it to be like?

I love the word toofs too!! And toofie pegs!! InZane haha so so very mini!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast