Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #16

Bummer just tried to get MIL to get me the next size up in all the bonds stuff I got from another Big Wstore but they didnt have what I wanted so it looks like I am going back there tomorrow - AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Jem, I've always found bonds stuff small too. It's hard to know what size they'll be in the future though I expect Autie will still be in 0s - she hasn't put on much weight at all since her 4m shots and is still around 7.5kg. How brave are you taking the three kids?! It's no wonder you couldn't think straight!

Em I'm so glad you're being watchful with the dogs - it broke my heart hearing about those poor babies. I love dogs and we can't wait to get one, but I told DH we're waiting at least until she is able to assert herself a bit and be dominant over one. I love Cesar Milan's approach to the whole dog thing -have you ever watched him on the Dog Whisperer?

Oh, the Big W shamozzle - I really wanted that five pack of long sleeve body suits and our store only had singlet ones. The woman was really rude when my mum asked and said 'oh you'll have to come back another day' and that was it.

I just want to say how much I love the Rafferty's baby food in the pouches - such a handy idea. Today I fed Autie while she sat int he shopping trolley just squeezing it straight onto the spoon. And no additives - why can't they all do that?

I am not joining anyone in the no romance group....
    normally we don't DO V's day.... and today I've been feeling a bit down, for no apparent reason.
    Anyway, come 530, DP rolls in with a massive bunch of roses and a huge box of choccies. Made me bawl.
    A long stem red rose for every year we have been together, and a bunch of colorued roses just to show how many different ways he loves me.
    awwwwww
    and he is not the romantic type at all.
    He works 60kms from the nearest town (Bendigo), so he must have had the flowers and choccies couriered up.....

Anyway, he obviously knew I wasn't feeling the best. What a sweetie.
    Next tme I am in town, I am going to get him something beautiful'

I forgot to Add, I have been on a puree frenzy the last few days!!! I am really enjoying making all of Lach's food
    And how fun is it, giving them something new to try!!!!! Lach just LOVES eating, if I take the empty bowl away, he screams for more... hehe

LMAO @ Big W!!!!
    I just popped in before bed, and are listening to you all complain about the schamozzles!!! I dont think I will be going there in a hurry.... Might have to hint to MIL at what I will need oh that sounds naughty!
    Kaetlyn will be lucky to make 0's, you must all have big bubbas I put on a pair of jeans that she was given as a present at birth 00 from Kmart. I had to pin them in they were too big, then they were baggy everywhere else, plus I was worried about the pin coming undone when she was crawling, so I gave up and she wore pink pants instead. I had to change her top though as it didn;t match Kaetlyn wasn't to happy about that.
    MIL was asking what size to buy for winter clothes i have no blumin idea, most of the 00's she is in now she only just fits ie has just grown into, but she it longer, so i suggested 00's for everything but all in 1's a 0 cause she needs the length???? I have no idea. Oh well, I can always exchange the size if she keeps the receipt.
    Nighty Night.
    Hehehe so much for a really quick post!

Nicky, lucky you!!!
    Um DH and I didn't even say happy Valentines day! Opps. Add me to the club as well please!

Enchanted Guest

Man you girlies can talk

I have scanned through but there is waayy too much to read when I am this tired! I have got my 2 brothers here tonight who are 8 & 10 because Mum has gone to QLD until Monday so tomorrow they go to their Dads then I get them back Sunday night! They're good kids but man I was busy tonight... after taking one of them to Basketball then getting there and the other team didn't turn up then coming home and trying to cook dinner for DH and I, a separate dinner for my brothers (I told them they could have something different ) and then dinner for Oscar as well as getting Oscar and my brothers showered as well as myself and then get them all into bed in a matter of 2 hours! Arrghhh!!

Anyway... there is my whinge but tomorrow after I have cleaned up my super messy house I will read everything and do personals (I hope!) So don't chat to much more hee hee

He everyone,

Jessikah, hugs to you babe. I hope you have a nice lie in the tub. I wish we could find that island and lay on the beach under the nice warm sun together, while our DH slave over us, bringing us ****tails and giving us massages, ahhh just the thought .........................

Jem, sizes arrrrhhhhhh !! Jack is so hard to buy for because he grows so quickly. He is in between sizes 0 and 1 ATM, so I have gone size 1 in PP clothing, as they tend to be bigger and they have the adjustable waistbands. Bonds I have a couple of 1 but maybe a 2 would be better if he continues to grow more, but them he would be in a bigger size than Charlize, so he can't be. So might stick with the 1's. What size is Jesse?

Nicky, what a romantic!! Hope you have a lovely night together

Sara, Happy Valentines day, at least you heard it once today Sorry it had to come from me though, I hope he slipped in a whisper before sleep tonight or after .....

Danni, OMG what a busy night. Well done!!

Em, hope you feel better soon.

Olimoo, the meeting went great, looonnnggg but she was so nice, time went very quickly. I hope she was impressed with the info I had to give her. We are going to meet again after she has her next scan. How are you feeling?

Megan, sorry I can't give any advice re the milk. Jack has food first, then breast so I don't know how much he gets. But is still having very wet nappies, so he must be having enough.

Nicky, I hope the exzema eases off soon. Charlize gets it bad sometimes, and it's terrible. I feel so sorry for her. I hope the cream and oil does the trick. I finally found something that works for us, but only after trying a trizillion other things first

AMM, studies are going well. About half way through now, should probably be finished by now, but somedays I'm just too tired to move after the kids go down. Glad to hear your well.

Sacha, I haven't seen that food before. Sounds like a clean good idea to use when your out and about. I might look into some to keep. Do they have much shelf life? I guess no, having no preservities

Well that is the best attempt of personals I have done in a long time. I'm knackered now, so I'm off to bed.

Nighty night

No smooching for me tonight, DH is in Japan, But he did give me roses before he left and a lovely card that made me cry, so he is forgiven

Glad to hear that your meeting went well mel.
    Im going to go to sleep dreaming of that island tonight lol Maybe i will wake up and find that we are there for real...hmmm high hopes

Well Ethans asleep finally, its soo hot and sticky tonight and he just wouldn't give in! But now he has im having some quiet ME time!

I need to mop all my floors tonight so that they will be dry for Ethan to spit and vomit and spill his food and drink all over tomorrow!! Its getting sticky now. In our old place the only part of the house that was not carpet was the kitchen and bathroom (laundry was outside) so mopping was not a big job, here is a different story though, only three of the bedrooms are carpet, the other bedroom is tiles?? so is the toilet, laundry and bathroom and the rest of the house is that Clix wooden looking flooring and the area is huge!! I am going to time how long it takes

Well i have just heard the Kettle click off so i off to make a lovely hot chocolate, oh and i will even treat myself to some pink marshmallows to fit the valentine theme lol any excuse huh! Night ladies

Smile

DF and I are mushy folk on Valentines! I told DF the night before all I wanted was a single red rose, and he snuck out later somehow and surprised me with one first thing in the morning!?

I spend the afternoon making him a valentines card and a mudcake. The cake was a mission as the oven is broken so I microwaved two half bowls, stuck them together and iced it. It turned out like a big malteaser! For dinner we had a big seafood and salad feast with candles, a nice bottle of red and music. Then I surprised him with the cake which I decorated with strawberries and frangipanis. It was lovely.

Mel ~ Halfway through! Thats great, do you have any births to attend?

Hi Ever yyone! Remember me?? haha yes I know didnt take me too long to come back on here.. but it feels good that I havent been on all week, spent heaps of time with Avaleigh and Jason and sorting out the paperwork for his business...

Just got a small question and then I may disappear again... Avaleigh is sick She has been sick for 2 days now and had a temp of 37.9 this morning so I gave her some baby panadol and hopefully its gone down (gosh that stuff is horrible!!) . I gave her the panadol about 40 mins ago and I want to give her some dinatapp too but not sure if I can mix them together. Can I give her one after another or best to wait a little bit?

I don't think you should mix Veronica. but you can check the bottles or google the names and you should get more information. If her temp doesn't go down, you can sponge with room temp water (not cold) and probably wouldn't hurt to make a doc appointment in case it goes up. It's not good for her to shiver, as that causes body to raise the temp to compensate. Hope she is better soon.

Hi Veronica - welcome back! Maybe give your local pharmacy a quick call and speak to the pharmacist. I often do this and they are happy to give info over the phone. Good luck and hope Avaleigh is better soon

Mel, I get the Rafferty's at woolies. It does have quite a long shelf life (months) so I don't know how they manage that but they have some interesting combinations too. Autie especially likes the pea, spinach, apple and broccoli one. Glad your meeting went well. Who will look after the kids when the birth rolls around?

Nicky, Adam gets big brownie points for his efforts I'm sure! And 'all the different ways' is so sweet.

Danni, hope you've recovered from your fright night!

August - Seafood and salad sounds wonderful. I had rice and veg in front of the telly by myself. Malteser cake sounds pretty darn good to me!

Having an unsettled day here Hope it picks up.

Just saw the Big W catalogue. Mmmm there are bargins in there aren't there? Might have to go and layby some!!!

Thanks girls Its very tiring having a sick bub!! I havent really eaten properly since wednesday and we've been getting up during the night for feeds this week. Definitely been a trying week!! Avaleigh doesnt feel as warm any more so the baby panadol must be working, I am just giving her heaps of breastfeeds and she is taking it and then I help her get to sleep cause sleep is the best cure I think! To top that off, I have a grumpy husband cause he hasntbeen paid yet, but luckily he's gone back to work!

Hi veronica! You poor thing, and poor little avaleigh. I hope that the baby panadol keeps her temp down and she is better soon. Your doing all the right things though so im sure she will be her happy little self in no time. Glad you got to spend lots of time with avaleigh and jason.

Yey! Only one waking last night between 6 and 6! Two happy girls here this morning - here's hoping it's not a fluke.

Enchanted Guest

Hey everyone!

I didn't make it back in yesterday because as usual things got busy Today won't be any better! I am going to A Day On The Green to see Joe ****er and Jimmy Barnes but I have to leave Oscar with my ILs and I am really not 100% sure that I want to leave him there. I will drop him off there around 2.30pm then DH will pick him up around 8ish when he has finished cricket. I won't be home until around 12am *waaah* I'm going to miss my bubba. The more I think about it the more I don't want to go... I don't know what to do Surely they can't kill him in a few hours can they?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast