Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #21

Jas - Another big boy!! Nah, I am not coming on the TTC journey!! We were going to start TTC in a few months time but that is going to be put on hold. I am kinda sad about it but we are just in too much debt to think about bringing another baby in to our lives, plus we want to move in to a bigger house. And I am being a big selfish and dont want to lose my new skinny body!! I am not looking forward to putting on the weight again!! I hope that I will be able to control the weight and just have a belly, but I dont think that will happen.

So is anyone returning back to work (those that havent yet?) after their little ones turn 1?? I dont want to go but am going to need to, probably will just go part time. I've contacted the place where I am leave from to see what they can do for me - havent heard anything back yet so will be calling them tomorrow..

Megan76 Guest

Hi girls!

I did a big post today and it stuffed up! Having one of those days! We are moving on the weekend so i have been trying to change my address everywhere, I've been "on hold" practically all day and anything i try to do on the internet seems to stuff up!

So really just popping back in to say that we are good, but i am having major anxiety attacks about moving!

On the Lucas front...he has 8 teeth, is eating like a trooper (would have to be 11kg too i think!), drinking is a bit better, having quite a few tanties when he doesnt get what he wants, climbing everything, knows how to put things on his head, dance and clap...hmmm so much more but i wont bore you, he just makes me laugh every day!

Sorry for no personals i am a bit of a wreck!! Sounds like everyone is going well though!

Hi all,

Mel - Yep she does love her food, I think I was feeding her too much though. Her day is breakfast with weetbix, some banana and bottle. Snack is fruit, then lunch sandwich, fruit in yoghurt or custard, then snack is biscuit then dinner and bottle. PHEW...feels like I feed her all day

Sacha - the pill is so confusing. I missed 3 in a row!! I read the instructions and it said that there could be spotting or bleeding in the first 3 cycles (I just started am on 2nd month). It said if you miss any take them, even if it means taking 2 in a night, so last night I just took the 2. I am worried now I have stuffed it all up and wondering if I should be taking the sugar pills cause I got AF. Havent got time to go to Dr till next week. ARRGGHHH wish I didn't start back on the stupid thing.

V - yeah I thought that too about DTD, it hurt a teeny bit, I was pretty traumatised by what happened to me but we probably need to do it more often....we would be if I didn't have a visitor arrgghh!!!

Emma - I am the same with you on presnets, Olivia has SO many toys and clothes and the Nanna's are constantly buying her things so not sure what to get. I bought her the cutest pair of converse sneakers today

Em - I haven't put Liv in the outfit yet!! I hope to this week though and will post a pic. My friend booked our tickets for SATC for Saturday 12:30 can't wait!!!!

On the work front, I just took a redundancy today and got a rather lovely pay out (and put a dent in it today at the shops whoo hoo!!!) Will put the rest in our new house account as I am sick of this house and neighbourhood after a rock was thrown through DH's van window last night. Another house had one thrown through the bedroom window. Anyway, I have doing some work for Mum's friend and do that on an ABN so I might try and get some constultant work, not sure yet - not really bothered right now after my payout

Well must got, my wrist is so sore, have to get a strap for it...all this typing and holding Olivia has sprained it really bad.

Lis xxxxxx

Wow been busy in here for the last few days

Lis-2 G/F's and i are goin to see SATC on Saturday night we're getting the kids looked after(well staying home with dads) and we are going out for tea then to the movie then to the clubs for a few drinks afterwards.. Im looking forward to it it will be the first night away from the kids since bayleigh came along... YAY ME TIME lol

Megan- Good luck with the move.. I hate packing up the house but i Loooove unpacking lol i get to find all new places for my lil bits and pieces... Bayleigh has been throwing tanties too lately but only does it when we tell him no

Sacha- I have tried to get Bayleigh into swimming lessons since he was 6 months old but as we only have 2 pools in the area that hold classes they are all booked out so im on a waiting list so fingers crossed we get in next year... Doesnt it suck the price Paed's charge back when DD was a baby the price was $90 then 2 years ago i had to take her back and it was $190 i think all docs, spec, should be bulk billed for kids under 10 and that EVERY child should get a health care card no matter how much their parents earn becouse kids are always getting sick and on medication..... Anyway LOL Good luck at the Paed appt

Em- My baby brother brough DD a rabbit a few years ago for xmas but some how i ended up having to buy the hutch, strew, food, Didint understand that bit LOL How good is it now that our babies are happy to play by themselves and not have to be clinging to out legs , means we can get things down

Mel- Wish we had some of that rain here we havent had a descent rain here for ages maybe last winter..... 11kg WOW i dont think bayleigh will reach 11kg till he is 18mths lol

Jess- Im not having trouble with Bayleighs eating he loves his food... LOL at Ethan out at morning tea the other day saying BUM BUM BUM how cute LOL How is his sleeping now? hope its better we are still having trouble with bayleighs sleeping but its a lot better then the every hour wake up's that we were having...How excting about the scan tomorrow..... Glad to hear things are goin well with the counciler

Emma- How was your 4 weeks of prac? Like you we have no idea wat to get bayleigh Family are ringing me asking me for ideas and i cant give them any lol my step sis is getting him a big Tonka truck and my dad and step mum are looking at getting him a car mat and clothes but cant decide wat size to get as he's still in 00 but slowly gettin into size 0
    Have you looked at the Jewellers around you for something for tayah to keep My dd got a lot of keepsake stuff for her 1st bday like bracelets/bangles brouch, Ceramic music/horse carasal or a jeweller box, or putter cup money box or photo frame with a pic of all of you in it..... Hope they help

V- How exciting about the family get away! It will be good for all 3 of you ENJOY!!!!!
    Im like you i have started to buy some things for bayleigh's party but im getting it all through the wholesaler as its sooooooo much cheaper then the supermarket...
    As you dont have much money for presents... Have you been aroun dto a few garage sales??? You can get some awesome toys way cheap im goin this saturday to have a look around with a friend as she goes every weekend last weekend she got $1000 worth of toys for $50 she got heaps of the elmos (hokey pokey, chicken dance elmo, tickle me elmo and the TMX tickle me elmo) all for $5 she also got the leap frog play table which was brand new still in box and she got that for $7 so im gunna go and see if i can get somethings for bayleighs birthday....

Jas- I know what you mean bout our lil babies.. Its so hard to believe 12 months has gone by all ready I dont think bayleigh has been a baby at all.. WIsh i could go back 6 months to when he still needed his mummy LOL he is MR Independant these days
    We arent TTC just yet We said we would start when Bayleigh is 2 that way im hoping Bayleigh will be toilet trained by the time i actually have the baby.. I dont htink i could handle 2 babies in nappys

Well Bayleigh is going great Still tryin to run he blows kisses to everyone its very cute even old ladys in the supermarket LOL he cut his 2nd tooth yesterday He has been on 50ml cows milk with 150ml of formula now for almost a week and we havent has any trouble at all which is good but we will cont to do only 50ml for another week We also went to the MCHN on monday she said i need to fatten him up as he has only put on 440grms in 2 months but she said that will have alot to do with him walking and he is just burning everything off so he now weighs in at 8.2kg i dont know how much more i can feed the poor kid lol he pretty much has food in his hand or mouth most of the day.... i have started to give him 2 weetbix for breakfast instead of only one and a half.... He is also climbing well he has been for months but the other day i cought him climbing the book case where all our DVD's are i freaked out as his feet were on the 2nd shelf tryin to get to the 3rd and his hands were on the forth..
    Me well i have now lost 13kg in 6 weeks and im feeling great but i still have around another 20kg i want to lose
    We have had some exciting news over night in my family My cousin gave birth to TWINS last night a lil girl Taya rachelle born at 645pm weighing 5Ib 14oz and a lil boy Taj William born at 704pm weighing 6Ib im soo excited but a bit disaapointed dat i live so far away and i cant go and see them
    Well i better go and do some washing while Bayleigh is down for his AM snooze
    Hope you all have a great day
    Sarah

Morning Everyone!!

Its cold here this morning - I have two jumpers on and my hands a still cold!!

Sarah - thanks for the tip on going to garage sales - never thought of that hey! And good idea about getting your party food from a wholesaler - I might look in to that.

Lis - YAY for the redundancy payout! I was hoping to get that in my job but the position is still being held for me I called my manager today so see what is going on with finding info about returning back part time. No answer tho - I hate not having an answers!!

Megan - YAY for the 8 teeth!! Does all the teeth look cute?? I cant imagine Avaleigh is a mouth full of teeth - its going to be cute!

Avaleigh is down for her morning nap and I was going to do the vacuuming but I looked in to her room and she is a bit restless, so might need to wait until she wakes up before doing the vacuuming. I had her in bed by 7.30 last night - that was good as she is normally asleep by 8pm! She has been waking up in the early mornings but I have just been cuddling and putting back to sleep.

I cant believe that all our babies are going to be 1 soon - where has the time gone??!!

I was going to say early but forgot! Its so good hearing everyone talking about SATC and what they are going to do before and after it!! I am not a huge SATC fan, but I will be going too. I think my sister suggested that me, mum and her go have dinner before and then go see the movie. Good idea I think!! Foxtel is having a SATC marathon on Monday, so I will be watching that!!
    Last edited by Ngala; June 4th, 2008 at 12:13 PM.

Hi Girls
    Lis- When I miss a couple of pills and get spotting I usually just stop taking them, let AF come and start the pill again when AF has stopped. I am seeing SATC this wknd too, I have all the seasons also and watch them all the time, my poor DP haha. I cant wait to see it, I have been counting down the days for the past month or so

Sacha- I agree on it been great having our bubs birthdays half way through the year. My birthday is only 2 weeks after christmas and it was always hard to think of things that I wanted when I had already got what I wanted only 2 weeks earlier.

Sarah- Prac was great, Im so glad that its over though. It was really hard teaching all day and then coming home and having to plan all my lessons for the next day, it didnt leave much time for being a mummy. How exciting about your cousins twins, I really like the girls name haha. Shame you cant get to see them.

Jess- Enjoy your scan tomorrow. You must be so excited to see your little bub. Tayah has also gone off her food a little, think it might have something to do with her teething maybe.

Mel- How clever is Jack saying all those words. Tay only says mum, dad, nan and bub so far.

V-Your weekend getaway sounds great, is it this weekend your going? We have also started buying for the party now so we wont miss the money in one hit the week before. Im also thinking of laybying some presents now too so we can slowly pay them off. Good luck with your PT work issue too, hopefully they will get back to you soon.

Jas- YAY on TTC next month. The earliest that we would be TTC would be the end of this year or beginning of next. I want to be finished uni before the next bub arrives, and I dont finish until June next year.

Megan- Hope the move goes well.

Wow at all the 11kg bubs. I havnt weighed Tay for ages but I reckon she would only be about 9kg. Will have to try and get her weighed next time im in town, I want to find out her length too cause i think she has a growth spurt in the last few weeks.

Hi to anyone I missed, hope everyone is well.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo ooooooooo

Is there anyone out there??? No post in over 24 hours what is going on??? You all out seeing SATC before me ???

I am trying to get a list of presents that ppl can buy Olivia for her birthday as I am getting SO many questions - does anyone have any ideas for good presents???

Emma - it was def AF, so I took the sugar pills and back to the start of cycle and see how that goes, just must remember to take the damn pill!!

Was so happy with Olivia, we had both mums over in the past 2 nights and she went down straight away with no tears We seem to be reading her night time much better

Talk soon
    xxxx

Hey Lis, glad you worked it all out. Yey on Olivia's sleeping well - isn't it a relief when things go as planned? LOL We have had MASSIVE improvements with sleep this last week since I bit the bullet and moved Autie to her own room finally and cut out nighttime feeds. It's almost too good to be true! I don't know about Olivia, but the list I gave for Autie (to my mum) was: music DVDs (she's not into cartoons), musical instruments (drums, xylophone etc), shape sorter, clam pool (for a sandpit), books with moving parts/textures/flaps, 'press here and something happens' type toys, plastic pots and pans (we have fake food already and i want my tupperware back!), doll's pram (she loves to push things), peek-a-blocks. I don't really need clothes but I'm sure she will be given some but maybe if you do you could be specific. Like 'just long sleeved going out tops' or 'dark pants she can crawl in' etc. I look forward more to Autie's birthday than my own! LOL

Emma - I hear you on the growth spurt though strangely I'm finding the problem mostly in her grow suit arms being too short Maybe you could get something furniture wise for a present? A pretty lamp, wall hanging, rug or toybox. Or you could make up a time capsule for her to open when she's older. Or you could start a tradition where you buy her like a single pearl for each birthday so she has a real pearl necklace when she's 21 (or a charm bracelet, small diamonds or gemstones to make into a bracelet/necklace/earring set)

Sarah - It's a good idea for children's health care cards - maybe we should let Mr Rudd know! LOL Our GP bulk bills for kids which is great. Weight wise, Autie was 7kg at 4m and is only just now 8kg 7m later - I wouldn't worry too much if he is active and healthy.

Megan, Lucas sounds like he's a lot of fun and you're really enjoying him which is unreal. Do you find he is really picking up a lot of new skills and tricks all of a sudden? So many cute little things keep popping up for us almost everyday lately. Good luck with your move - hope it all goes smoothly.

V - I'm lucky in that I don't have to work and can be a SAHM which is all I've ever really wanted though I would think about part-time work in a few years if it was something that really interested me. You have to do what you have to do so I hope it all works out for you the way you want.

Jas - I probably wouldn't consider TTC until at least December. I really suffered with swelling (to the point of sitting with my feet in iced water crying by the end) and I want Autie to have a certain level of independence before I get like that again! The thought excites me though! Good luck!

Too late for me to be up - night all

Megan76 Guest

hhheeelllllpppppp!

I am having so much trouble trying to get Lucas to bed during the day. I am not sure what is going on but he is having tantrums and it is taking me an hour to get him to sleep. I dont think its that he is not tired because half the time he is nearly asleep after we have a cuddle in his room before he goes into his cot, then he cracks it when i leave the room. I ended up in tears today cos its only going to get worse when we move and i dont know what the problem is. Can you guys tell me what time your babies and waking up in the morning and then going down for their first nap??????

I am having a nervous breakdown!!

Hello everyone! I love all the long posts that everyone has been doing the last couple of days.

Jas - woo hoo on TTC, that sounds like fun . I'd love to be joining you, but not sure that DP is quite ready to come to the party just yet.

Lis - good idea on making a list of presents. I've kind of started, but I get distracted so easily that I lose track of what I've thought of. But I have come up with the following ideas - jigsaws, a trike, a kiddie couch/beanbag, books, books & more books (specifically Winnie the Pooh), shoes (which my Mum will probably buy), clothes that aren't from target or Big W. Well done on getting Olivia down to sleep without tears.

V - I'm looking at finding work by October. I don't really want to, as I love being a SAHM, but if we're going to afford things like weddings, and more kids, I sort of need to contribute financially. But will only be part time, so that's something. And I figure that by October Liam will definitely be walking, so he'll be a little more independent & self-sufficient at day care.

Sacha - you are lucky not having to think about going back to work. The swimming lessons are such a good idea. I haven?t got off my backside to organize them for Liam yet, but once winter is over I think that I?ll look into it. And how cute is the pointing!

Jess ? I can?t believe your first trimester is nearly over. Re the eating, Liam is the king of hot/cold. Sometimes he wolfs it down, then other days I struggle to get him to eat more than a few teaspoons of stuff. And it?s not like he?s rejecting new foods, so mostly I?m offering the same things each day, so no rhyme or reason for it. Mind you, he?s a lot better than he was a couple of months ago, when I couldn?t get him to eat anything. I think that part of his problem is that he likes BM waaaay to much.

Sarah ? great job on the weight loss, that?s a fantastic effort. And congrats to your cousin on the birth of her babies. It?s a shame that she?s so far away & you can?t get to see her & her new bubs. Mind you, twins, that?s got to be a hard first few months I reckon, the sleep deprivation with just one is hard, can?t imagine having two to take care of.

Megan ? you poor thing, it?s so frustrating when they won?t go to sleep. I reckon that they can smell the fear in a way, that they know when you are worried about them getting to sleep that?s when they won?t, little buggers. Liam?s not having tantrums, but I certainly have some challenges with his day sleeps, although not nearly as bad as yours from the sounds of it. So far this week he has done the following ? Mon, Tues, Wed woke at 6.30ish, so back to sleep by around 9.30, when he slept for nearly 2 hours (bliss). But then has fought the concept of an afternoon sleep, which finally arrived at about 4.30, for no more than half an hour. Then today, woke at 5am, got feed & sent back to bed, so woke at 8.30. then no morning sleep, until I shoved him in his pram at about 11.30, but only slept for 20 mins as we went to mini maestros. So back in the pram at 2pm, as I had to get to the shops, when he finally went to sleep, but that was a bit of a miracle, as he?s been really resistant to sleeping in the pram for the last few weeks. I find it really hard, because it seems that the only way he?ll do a decent day sleep is if I stay home with him, but then he gets cranky because he?s bored from being at home all day. As am I, I get cabin fever if I?m at home for too many days on end. So, I?m not much help to you, but you do have my sympathy, & you?re definitely not alone.

Anyway, today has been an exciting day for us. I took Liam to Mini Maestros for the first time, and he loved it. It was super cute, he was bouncing around in my arms and smiling at the lady taking the class. And smiling at the older girl (12 mo), who was pretty cute. The other exciting thing about today is that Liam said ?mum? for the first time. Not mum as in mummy, but it was so adorable to hear it anyway. Makes a change from nun, nun, nun, and da da da? And tomorrow I?m hoping to get a phone call from the man who?s making my ring. It?s been 3 weeks since I spoke to him, and he said he?d call at the 3 week mark to let me know when to expect it to be ready to collect. I don?t really feel like it?s real yet, I need the rocks to make it seem like it?s actually happening. It?s really hard, because I?m dying to tell my family, but want to surprise them with the ring. My parents are leaving for 3 & a half months os on the 23rd June, so it better be ready before then.

Anyway, can you believe it, put somebody down to sleep at about 8, then he woke up for a feed at 9.30, and then was crying again at 10.30, and now he?s at it again. Seriously driving me nuts.

Hi Ladies

Just a really quick one My scan went well, bub is doing really well, nice and active and was such a relief to see his/her heart beating away nicely, i didn't realise how worried i was until the relief of knowing bubs was ok. Will be seeing my dr on monday hopefully so looking foward to actually hearing the heartbeat. Sadly i got no pics as they dont do printouts unless you ask and i forgot, i sort of just expected them to do it Oh well next time i will ask!

Megan- MeToo Hun!! Am having lots of problems getting ethan to have a day sleep! Its horrible.

Any way ladies im really exhausted so will do personals tomorrow.
    Goodnight

Still reading through posts - just a quick reply for Megan. Tom is happily staying awake for 3 hours before his morning nap, (he will sleep normally for about 1hour 40 mins to 2 and a half hours) then about 3 to 3 and a half hours before afternoon nap - which he has cut down to only about 30 or 40mins. He is sleeping in until 8am at the moment - which makes me wonder why I am up and not still in bed! Good luck with it all, you poor thing.
    Last edited by mrscricket; June 6th, 2008 at 08:01 AM.

Yay Jess! So glad it all went well! I didn't realise how much I was holding my breath for you hoping all went ok! I am very happy for you. Can't believe Ethan will be a big brother.

I am typing quickly before Tom cat wakes up so not sure about how many personals i will get done, so might just do a random reply . Who has seen SATC? I haven't yet and not sure when I will get to see it. My sisters and I are all hoping to make a night out of it but it is hard to coordinate it as 2 live a couple of hours away but I am determined!
    Lots of good ideas for pressies. Sacha - you are amazing with your ideas - love the jewellery and pearl suggestions (if only T was a girl, imagine the fun i could have!). We are hoping to start a bit of tradition of writing him a letter every birthday about the year gone by to give to him on his 21st. We are going shopping tomorrow to hopefully layby a bike.

Be back later - 8 am and he is awake! Yay

Hi all,

So glad your scan went well Jess, how exciting!! Just one bubba in there?? My friend just found out she is having twins!!!

There are some great ideas there for my present list thanks girls. Definaly going to put books, jigsaws and the claw thing for a sandpit for sure!! I have also got on there something she can push and walk behind as she not walking yet, musical instruments like a xylaphone etc, she loves the wiggles and they have a new DVD coming out, table and chair and one of those little bikes she can ride on, small for the house.

Has anyone seen SATC yet? I can't wait tomorrow 12:30 whoo hoo!!!

I SO want to go back to Mimi Maestros, Olivia had the best time the first time. I should put on the list a term at MM? That is a good idea!

Well must got, going out AGAIN today. Do you feel guilty going out all the time and have the bubs sitting in their pram their whole awake time? I do but I have been so busy this week.

xxx

Hey Lis, I don't usually feel guilty about having Liam in his pram for a couple of hours, because it's often the best way to get him to stop whinging about being bored at home, and I figure that even if he's not actually sleeping, it's still more restful than him wandering around the house going "hmm, sick of that toy, sick of that one too, so bored with that toy...muuummm, where's your leg, let me climb it..no pick me up, no put me down, want to touch the lights..ouch hurt myself falling over..bored bored bored.." If you get my drift. I reckon putting MM on your list is a great idea, she'll enjoy it even more now that she's a bit older too.

Jess - yay for the scan going well. I know what you mean about not realising that you were worried, but then huge sense of relief you get when your first scan is okay makes you realise that you were. Reading your pg stuff makes me feel sooo clucky. Not that I'm any chance of getting into a pg condition, I still don't have AF back, too much BFing from Liam.

Em - love your idea about the letter each year. I'd been kind of thinking about doing the same thing myself, but more along the lines of "if I die, then he'll know how much I love him" kind of way. Which is horribly morbid I know, but I think I have a weird brain sometimes. Your idea is a little more positive!

I had a little win last night. It took me about 2 hours to type my post, because Liam woke at 9.30 for food, then wanted more at 10.30, then after I logged off, woke up again. And then Pat says to me "come to bed, just let him cry",which made me a touch on the cranky side. But that's another story. Anyway, I decided to tough it out & not feed him, so just cuddled & talked quietly to him, and tried to brainwash him by saying "no food between 11 & 5", over & over again. Anyway, he eventually went back to sleep (without a BF, woo hoo for me, it's not often I can stick to being tough), and then didn't wake until 5.20 - so my brainwashing worked - hooray!! And I have to say, I feel fantastic, having got 5 and a bit straight hours of sleep, followed by another couple, because he was back in bed by 5.45, and didn't wake until after 8. And now he's asleep again, although he stirred as I started typing this, but I've stayed very very quiet, and he appears to have resettled, which means I'll probably get at least an hour & a half of sleep from him, which is sensational in this house. Now, if only the house cleaning fairy would arrive....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I have 2 sick kids Chloe is home from school today as she ahs had the runs which started at 2am and bayleigh has been up MOST of the night chucking up i have spent from 8am till half an hour ago cleaning his walls in hsi room as he chucked on them and ive been doing washing as i had to change his sheets 3 times through the night and change him 4 times i think.. I lost count LOL
    so this will be a test as i have never had them both sick at the same time.... Im starting to pull my hair out allready LOL
    Bayleigh hasnt been sick since about 7 so i guess thats a bonus but the poor thing has a fever and is very sooky
    But poor chloe is running to the loo every 20 mins
    I just hope i dont get it coz im goin out for a girls night out tomorrow night to see SATC movie and im really looking forward to it... it will be the first night i have been away from the kids since bayleigh was born and im sooooo looking forward to having a bit of fun and not have to worry bout the kids (but im sure i will ) lol

Well better go gunna disinfect the bathroom and toilet

Have a good day everyone

Sarah

Megan76 Guest

Hi everyone,

So sorry i havent done personals in so long and i am just popping in as we are moving tomorrow and i am not sure when the internet will be up and running!

Thanks for all your replies re the sleep issue! DH came home this morning to have a go himself, the same thing happened but not to the same extent, he only slept for half an hour again though. We had a win with the afternoon nap though he has gone down without a peep....we had mothers group this morning so i think he was buggered!

So i will pop in when i can!!

Hello all

hope you and your babes are all well and enjoying a nice weekend.

All this talk of birthdays has got me thinking I had best start getting organised. Re the present question - we were able to find an old Charlottes web movie poster that we are getting framed as a momento for her - one that will last forever and wont clutter up the house like more toys will - although I know she will get spoiled beyond belief by everyone else!! I am not sure what i am going to do cake wise - will have to start looking in the womens weekly birthday cake book for some inspiration.

I went and saw SATC last night - OMG it was great. To all of you who are going soon - you will love it!! I want to go to NY!!!

Megan - Good luck with the move

sarah - hope the kids are better

Jan - congrats and cant wait to hear more about the ring

Jess - wow 2nd tri already

Nicky belated congrats - i love weddings

Sacha - Autie sounds so adorable. Glad the sleeping has improved.

Mel - hello and how is DHs strike going? Wow 11 kg for Jack - so cute!!

Flossie - great to hear from you! Olivia sounds like he is doing so well. Her birthday party sounds like it will be a blast.

V- how are the work plans coming along?

I feel bad for the lack of personals lately - but time is so precious iykwim!!! I will try to get back on later this weekend!

Gotta run
    take care jem

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast