Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #21

Hi Girls
    Have been MIA lately coz my computer got a virus and pretty much shut down on me GRRR. Just a quick post to say

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JACK

V- Congrats on the new job, sounds like its going well.

Nicky- Your charts looking good, plus the 4 faint HPT positives, sounds to me like your pregnant....How exciting

BBL for more personals, Hope eveyone is well

Hi Ladies, thank you all for the Happy Birthday wishes for Jack. He had a great day, apart from the hospital visit, which left him a little upset. But, good news is that two of his 4 burnt fingers have healed, and he might only need day surgery to do his skin grafts but might be a chance that it could be longer. Looks like it's going to get done friday morning, so if all goes well, we will be back home by tea time. Fingers crossed. The only bad news was that the burn over his palm, hasn't changed at all, meaning that most likely all of the nerves were burnt as well. So when they do the graft they will have to removed the top layer of skin where the burn is before they place the grafted part on. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Nicky, wow, that's great news. Have you worked out an EDD yet? That's very exciting, good luck with the confirmation.

V, have you peed on a stick yet? lol I'm so glad, that Avaleigh went well at Daycare, they sound lovely there. Let us know how tomorrow goes.

Once again ladies, thank you all so much for your lovely words for Jack on his birthday and on my birthing day,
    Last edited by Meluchja; July 2nd, 2008 at 07:51 AM.

Megan76 Guest

Hi all!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!! Mel I am so sorry about what has happened with Jack's hand. He sounds like he is being a trooper! That's great that two of the fingers have healed! Go and have a few wines to celebrate!!

Well i am so behind i dont even know where to start! Veronica,congrats on the job and i am glad both yours and Avaleigh's first days were good ones!! Nicky it sounds like there is alot happening in your world! A baby! WOW! I am glad Lach is sleeping well now but i hope his teeth come through quickly for both your sakes!! Sacha, i am glad Autie's party went well and i imagine she was very spoilt!! I am so glad she is sleeping better for you too! Danielle, what a shocking run with illnesses! I hope Oscar is ok, poor little poppet!! HMMMM, WHAT ELSE??? Sorry i have missed heaps!

We are going well! Lucas is being a good little man for his mummy! We have just been so busy with moving that we are just starting to get back on our feet!! He has lots of teeth still coming (including a molar!) and isnt walking on his own yet but cruises around with his trolley! Lots of tanties happening too, sometimes i just have to laugh at him! He is loving cows milk in a cup, he sculls it and wants more! Pretty funny considering all the dramas we have had with bottles.

I went to the funeral of my friends little twins a couple of weeks ago, it was a lovely service but just devastating. She is not coping well at all, as you can imagine. It is so hard to know how to help but she wont go to counselling. So tragic.

Sorry i have missed so much! I will try and keep up! Have to go and see who wins Australia's Next Top Model!
    Last edited by Megan76; July 1st, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven;t posted for a while have been quite busy and we are moving on the 11th/12th of July so will be a very busy month for us!!

Mel, A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACK!!!! Conratulations on making it!! Sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet have been so busy! Will get back to u soon sorry I hope it all goes well with Jack

V, Glad everything is going well with your new job and TEST TEST TEST

Nicky, same to you TEST TEST TEST it all sounds good and you should get a bfp by now!

Oh and seeing as it is a very special month for us all I was thinking I would start a little list with the b'days like ttc have dpo lists and belly buddies have gender/due date lists I think our hard work this past year certianly deseverves a list!! So i will go through the best I can but if I miss you please don't be upset (I'm not the best bit this kind of thing) so just let me know the details and I will add you!!

July - The month of our beautiful Bubbas 1st Birthday's!!!!

1st - Jack (MummyMel)
    6th - Autumn (Sacha)
    7th - Olivia (Flossie)
    9th - Charlotte (Jemima)
    11th - Lucas (Megan)
    17th - Tom (Em)
    18th - Noah (Jas)
    23rd - Avaleigh (Ngala)
    24th - Bayleigh (Sarah)
    25th - Tayah (Emma M)

Jess I know I missed you, what date is Ethan again?

Jan what date is Liam?

Bec what date is Xavier?

Nic What date is Lachlan?

Raels When is OliverS Bday?

Danielle When is Oscar?
    Last edited by Jas; July 2nd, 2008 at 08:34 AM.

Hi everyone.

Great idea Jas - thanks.

Charlotte is the 9th.

Oooooh - yay Nicky cant wait to hear more details on the bfp!

V - please put us all out of our misery and test.

Mel - glad Jacks birthday went well and big yay on two of his fingers healing. Sending him lots of healing vibes.

Big big hello to everyone else.

I am just so tired that I am going to go to bed and hopefully have a great nights sleep - although I wont hold my breath as Jesse has been sleeping terribly.

I will drop back in tomorrow and do a proper job on personals. I miss everyone and wish I had more time to post but you all know how it is LOL!

Take care
    Jem

hi Jas, Lachie is 28th.

I have tested 4 times, with 2 diff brands. All faint positives.
    Will test again on friday, but I am feeling quite confident now, considering the nausea and heartburn I am having.

Just a quickie from me...

Mel - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jack. It's great news that 2 of his fingers are healing well, fingers crossed (scuse the pun) that the others come along better than expected and that he only needs a teeny bit of surgery.

V - I expect to see test results posted on Friday at the latest.

Nicky - wow, super excited for you if it is a proper BFP.

Jas - could you add Liam to your list please - 23rd July is the day... thanks heaps.

Will be back in the next couple of days for better personals, have to go finish cooking some delish hazelnut cupcakes for MG tomorrow. They've got to have Nutella icing, ohh the things I have to suffer through...

Wow i have so much to catch up on AGAIN

MEL: Glad to hear the is some good news about Jacks hands.. Poor lil man.. I bet he had a great day today... HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JACK

REALS: Oliver Sounds like bayleigh.. All he does all day is smiles, laughs, talks, Hes such a happy baby

V: Yay on your first day at work Glad to hear it all went well and that Avaleigh had a great day at day care.. When Chloe had her first day at day care (a long time ago LOL) i was more upset then wat she was i was crying lol while i was watching her playing and laughing having a great time LOL

NICKY: Yay on lachs sleeping and congrates on the maybe baby Will you test again soon???

SACHA: YAY on Autie taking her first steps.. You wont be able to stop her now LOL

DANIELLE: Hope oscar is doing better now

Well i have been so busy in the last week or so i have been baby sitting for friends and taking our puppy RUSTY to and from the Vet had to take him in to be mircochipped and desexed(he wasnt happy with me wen i picked him up from the vet) I have to take him back on friday to have the stitches out.... We are also in the process of having DD Chloe assessed for ADHD We did have her assessed back when she was in prep but the Paed left town before we got an answer... Her teacher is rather concerned as she has only handed in 2 completed pieces of work so far this year (i got abit peeeeeed when she told me this as it has taken her 2 terms to say anyhting to me about it) so now we have to wait to see a visiting PAED who has an interest in children with ADHD and he wont be here till August but we are goin to try her on some natural stuff in the mean time to see if that helps her concertrate at school.....

BAYLEIGH is goin great he has slept 12 hours for the last 5 nights (i stopped putting the sleepign bag on him at nights) so i think he may have been getting to hot
    He started saying 3 new words this week Dog, Gone and car he walks round the house saying gone after we drop chloe at school its very cute
    He is eating 3 jars for dinner 1 1/2 jars of vegies and 1 1/2 jars of meat and then has jelly afterwards hes starting to be a lil piggy LOL He eats more then me lol hes also going great on cows milk like a few other bubbas in here... We have a few scoops of formula left and once thats gone he will be on full cows milk......
    I have started cooking for his party so far we have 37 People coming so far alot havent rsvp yet but they have till the 16th we are lookin at around 50 or so coming so i have lots of food to cook LOL

Im getting my car detailed tomorrow (my baby brother is a car detailer) as we have put it up for sale as i want to upgrade We were looking at a FORD terriotry turbo but DP didnt get the promotion at work so we wouldnt be able to really afford it and try and save money to but new furniture wen we move into a our house in sept so now we are lookin at a BA falcon station wagon i just cant decide wat colour i want lol DP wants black but i want burgandy btu DP thinks black looks TOUGHER with 19" wheels lowered and tinted windows LOL
    It will be sad to see my car go but ill love driving a newer car lol Not that my car now is really that old its only 11 years old (EL futura 7 seater S/Wagon)

ANyway i think i have talked enough rubbish LOL

Hope everyone has a great week and ill try and get back in here a lil bit more
    Sorry if i missed anyone

Sarah

Thanks Jas, what a lovely idea!
    Oliver is the 9th.
    Hello to everyone, back tomorrow for personals.

Enchanted Guest

Good idea Jas.

Oscar is the 27th

Hey everyone!!

I've only briefly been over the past posts.. its been a busy day!! I am not going on the BB during the day cause of work and I am handling it OK, no withdrawals - YET!! LOL

Nicky - you're chart is looking pretty good. I was a bit of a FF expert back when TTC Avaleigh. One thing I got to ask is if you are having solid 3 hr block of sleep before taking your temp? That is the most important thing.. The pretty steady temps from days 30 - 34 are great.. I think you are in for a great chance - plus those 4 positive HPTS!! Have they been getting steadily darker each day you do the test?? Check out my FF chart - 2096a5 Ovulation Charts - thats some crazy temps, body didnt know what it was doing. So yours compared to mine is awesome!!

Jas - great idea about the list!!

Now, to everyone that wants me to test - I WAS going to buy a HPT today after work when getting milk from the shops but I was rejected because Jason had no money on is card!! The lady at the checkout was really sorry about it because she saw I had the HPT but I said it wasnt her fault!!! So I'll probably get one tomorrow, but I'm telling you all - its going to be a negative!

I am going to pull Avaleigh out of daycare. She is enjoying it but it was just costing way too much!! Jason has been talking to his mum and she said she would love to take her the days I go to work and whatever days she cant do it, Jason's sister will do it. So it will work out a lot better cause I will have $400 in my pocket each week instead of $150!!

The month of our beautiful Bubbas 1st Birthday's!!!!

1st - Jack (MummyMel)
    6th - Autumn (Sacha)
    7th - Olivia (Flossie)
    9th - Charlotte (Jemima) Oliver(Olimoo)
    11th - Lucas (Megan)
    17th - Tom (Em)
    18th - Noah (Jas)
    23rd - Avaleigh (Ngala) Liam (Janno27)
    24th - Bayleigh (Sarah)
    25th - Tayah (Emma M)
    27th - Oscar (Oshani)
    28th - Lachlan (Nicky)
    Jess I know I missed you, what date is Ethan again?

Bec what date is Xavier?

Nicky, YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! You are UTD congratulations!!! Well will probably be testing tomorrow so I hope this is my month too and we will be in belly buddies together again!!!

V, Well maybe you will be joining us too?? Looking forward to hearing the results when you test tomorrow! And good job on getting family to watch Avaleigh much better to be able to keep more of your hard earned $$! And how good is it you get out for a bit of you time (isn't it funny before babies you time is the time you're not working - after babies working is you time) and then you still get to be home with Ava the other days!

Well girls, I just don't know. I am not feeling very confident today. I had a temp drop this morning, and now I am freaking out a little. I am still feeling quite sick and still have heartburn. I have made an appt to see my GP tomorrow arvo, so fingers crossed.
    I hope that I find out friday... I will go mental if I don't.

Hi to all, sorry for selfish post.

Oh, I hope everything is fine Nicky. I don't know much about temping while TTC, but fingers crossed for you that your doc appointment will bring good news.

V, any news yet???

Jas, good luck with your testing as well.

I must say all this TTC and maybe babdies, is making me feel a little envious and jealous. But I look at the two I have already and I feel all better. They are just both so perfect. But I'm still jealous,

Oh Nicky, I am sure it will all be fine so much can effect temping I would just trust those two lines - two lines=pregnant!!! Hope everything goes well with the gp though!

Mel, are you sure you are done? or wouldyou consider a third?

Hi girls! Finally have had time to sit down and post and my computer has decided to have a fit so hopefully this works!

Jas - fantastic idea on the birthday list! I cannot believe they are all turning one. This time last year we would of all been little waddling pregnant ladies - except Mel. What an amazing year it has been!

Mel - So glad Jack had a good day for his birthday and that everything went well at hospital. Haven't had a chance to say how sorry I was that it happened. They are just so quick at this age - yesterday Tom found a can of flyspray (have no idea where he got it from) and sprayed it. Thankgod it was pointed away from his eyes but I just couldn't believe how quickly it happened.

Nicky - are order prehaps? Certainly sounds like it to me. I know absolutely nothing about temping etc - but I do think 4 faint tests are a pretty good sign. I never had a strong positive on mine and I was definiately pregnant. Let us know how you go xx

V - glad you are enjoying work. Daycare is so expensive - excellent news about Jason's mum looking after Avaleigh. So much nicer to have money in your own pocket!

Jan - I am drooling over your cooking..

Megan - so nice to hear from you! I have been wondering how you were going. So sad about the funeral and that your friend won't have counselling. I guess all you can do is be there for her if she needs you. I had to laugh about Lucas loving milk. Cheeky monkey.

I think I have run out of time for any more personals.. A quick update on how everything is going here - birthday preperations are full steam ahead. We are having two parties - god help us, but thankfully both only small. The night of T's birthday we will have all DH's family here and then the sunday after, have all my family (they live a few hours away) and some friends. I haven't really thought about food too much which I need to do. I keep adding to the present pile - naughty I know but can't help it. Yep, I have pushed my luck here - better be off to play with the boy. Will try to come back later.

Quick question - what does everyone give for lunch?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast