Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #22

Hi Ladies sorry I haven't been around we are moving on the weekend so have been really busy with packing throwing stuff away etc etc Our new house is waaaaaaaayyy bigger so we are really excited will be great!!

Mel, I am so glad that everything is going well with Jack the brave little boy!!

V, I read all about your horrible day the other day, did you end up sorting out the prob with the bank?

a huge Happy Birthday to Autumn and Olivia and Happy Birthing days to you gorgeous mummies!!!!

I think I might shed a little tear on Noah's Birthday! It's amazing that theu are 1!!

Well I have done a few test and all bfn's so I think I'm out for this cycle but I'm on cd32 so af will probably arrive tomorrow (usual approximate length) although i did have a cycle recently that was 54 or 52 days long so you never know.

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Hope you had a great day together Lis.

Em, Autie has only really just started formula full time but she has between 100 and 150ml at each sleep time (so by 3) then also about 100 during the night. It's not as much as the 600 they are supposed to have but she seems content with that. She is still on two sleeps a day. She missed her afternoon nap today and fell asleep halfway through her bottle tonight so I don't think she is quite ready for one nap but they are all different of course.

Enchanted Guest

Happy Birthday Olivia

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia

and

Happy birthing day Lis.

Hope you had a great day together.

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia

Hope you've had a really special day!

Em - Liam's trying to drop his afternoon sleep, but is vile without it, so I'm still doing whatever I can to get him to have at least half an hour. These days this often means half an hour or so of him fighting me & crying, followed by napping in my arms. Not ideal, but the alternative is worse ie completely miserable, clingy, fussy difficult devil child. It's frustrating too, as he used to go to sleep in the pram really well, but these days he just stays awake, unless I walk for hours, which in the current cold rainy weather isn't my fav thing to do. Sadly missing a sleep doesn't ever mean that he'll go to bed earlier - that's still routinely about 7.30. Don't have anything on your bottle question, as he's still fully B/F, I'll probably just switch straight over to milk from a cup. Although this will depend on him actually learning how to use a cup, not currently high on his list of things to do.

Sacha - Autie is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! How is the walking going?

Em - Oliver has a sleep around 11 for about an hour and then about 10 minutes at around 4. He has never been a very good day sleeper. Thankfully he sleeps very well at night though! He is still breastfed but I have just started giving him a cup of rice milk in the middle of the day.

Jas - good luck with the moving and even better luck with getting your BFN next month!

Jess - hope little Ethan gets better real soon.

Hello to everyone else!

Well we had an early birthday dinner for Oliver tonight at L's grandparents house. It was nice and he got some great presents. I did really well at the shops the other day too! How great is it having the toy sales right on the kids birthdays!! Although, I think he might have ended up with a little too much!!

Sacha- We are looking at alturnitive ways with dealing with ADHD. I dont want to go near the medication till its the only thing left....We're going to see a nathpath and dietain and we have started her on Kids Smart omega 3 fish oil for learning, memory and behaviour so by the time we get to the Paed Appt in august we can say we have tried it and yes its making a difference or no its not.....
    Bayleigh loves playing with anything that has wheels.. He has alot of hotwheel cars that he carries everywhere with him and he gets into his brothers tonka trucks and and duplo when he isnt at our house.....

Mel- Laybys are fantastic when they are for 5 months LOL thats the only reason i can afford to pay for my shopping habit LOL I havent brought much this year compard to other years LOL
    Glad to hear thinsg went great with Jacks op... Hugs to you

Raels- I left plenty in the shop but the lady behind me in the layby line had 3 trollys and a friend of mine was working the layby reg and told me later that her layby came to over $2000 My jaw just dropped when my friend told me that LOL..
    Thanks for the info on the diet i mite do a search for it tonight..How long has your DS been on it for now??? Have you notice any differences? Good luck with it all and let me know how it goes please..

V - Hope your days have been better then the one you had the other day... Glad to hear Avaleigh doesnt have chicken Pox.. DD got them when i was pregnant with Bayleigh and i had to be test as my mum couldnt remeber if i had it when i was younger turned out i had but the 1st test they did said i hadnt(scared the crap out of me) but DP ended up coming down with it really really bad had them in his mouth on his groin(sp) inbetween his toes... Poor thing

Danielle-Good luck on the weight lose.. keep us up to date on how your going....

Jan- How did ya go with the trike? Did you upsell it to DF?

Emma_ Congrates on becoming an aunty again How exciting of your BIL and partner...

Em- Bayleigh was having 2 bottles a day 1 AM and 1PM and water or a sipper with milk...... BUT DP was home sick all last week and had Bayleigh 3 days ALONE while i spent time with DD and did things in town and now Bayleigh has 3-4 bottles and and isnt keen on his sippers as DP didnt offer them at all for the 3 days GRRRRRRRRRRRR
    As for sleeps Most days he will only have one where he will sleep for 2 hours but while DD is on school hols he is having a afternoon sleep at the time when we are normally picking DD up from school and he will sleep for about 1 1/2 hours

Happy Birthday to Jack(for yesterday) and Olivia

Bayleigh is now on Full cows milk as of yesterday and doesnt seem to having any trouble... He went to see his first Movie at the cinema yesterday lol he was pretty well behaved tried to steal my Popcorn and the whole lot ended up on the floor he thought it was funny i didnt lol We went to see Kung Fu Panda its pretty good We went with a Kids Klub with a local bistro here they had a deal on for the kids klub members see the movie for $5 and then have snacks and drinks back at the bistro(just across the road from the cinema) it was a great afternoon then i brought friends 2 kids back home with me and they stayed the night the youngest how is nearly 3 had his first sleep over away from mum and dad and he loved it LOL mum and dad were worried bout hium (as we all are ) and he didnt even ask for them or even mention their name lol Mum was very dissappointed when i told her this arvo when she came to pick them up LOL.. We took all the kids across to our neighbours place for Tea last night he cooked a lamb roast Spit mmmmmm It was soooo good LOL as soon as you walked out our front door you could smell it.. Im gunna miss living inthis court when we move in sept but im sure we will be back for more roast spits....... thank god we are only moving 700m up the road LOL

Well i have had a bit of a ramble sorry its so long girls

and sorry if i missed you in personals
    im goin to go and watch the end of GOOD NEWS WEEK

Have a great night

Sarah

Hi all

I am trying to upload a photo of Charlottes cupcake tree that I made for her party yesterday but am having lots of trouble - will keeo trying as I am rather proud of my effort LOL!!

Hi all,

Sorry MIA the last few weeks, I was awfully sick last week didn't have much energy for anything, luckily I had 3 days of help with Olivia so I could rest. And this week I was busy with the party plans for my birthday girl (birthday was today!!).

We had her party yesterday and it went off great! Apart from a very teething grizzly birthday girl who only wanted mummy, the party was great. All the kids had a great time and all went well (pics on facebook).

I will read most posts tonight, and post again tomorrow but I BIG HUGE happy birthday to all the gorgeous 1 year olds that have had their birthday since I have been MIA - I hope your days and Mummy's days were just wonderful!

Talk soon
    Floss xxx

OH yeah, Olivia is teething bad and she screamed when we tried to give her her bottle tonight, she was hysterical which is SO weird as she LOVES her food and bottle so I am not sure - could it be teeth? Do they go off bottle or drink when teething? It was like it was painful for her to have the teet in her mouth?

OMG thank you for your lovely birthday messages for my angel today - she was SO spoilt today and yesterday.

I finally managed to upload the cupcake photo. The photo doesnt do it justice (brag LOL). There were little sugar flowers and butterflys on the top of each cupcake.

Em- Tayah sleeps from 7:30pm right through til 8:30 in the morning so she usually only has 1 day sleep from about 11:30-2pm. Some days if she is really tired she might have another half an hour sleep at about 4pm. As for bottles she is still having 4 a day (one at 8:30am, 11:30am, 3pm, 7:30pm) drinking between 150-200mls each. I am thinking of dropping one of them (prob the 3pm bottle) or cutting the amount back for the 2 day bottles as she has only been drinking about 100ml for each of those lately.

Jem- Your cake looks great

Jem - How do I see your cake??

As for Olivia's bottles, she is on 1 in morning with 150ml and 1 in the evening with 200ml but I just got back from health nurse appt and she said to gradually drop them down till she is only having a sippy cup fo cows milk a day so will try that over the next week.

The month of our beautiful Bubbas 1st Birthday's!!!!

1st - Jack (MummyMel)
    6th - Autumn (Sacha)
    7th - Olivia (Flossie)
    9th - Charlotte (Jemima) Oliver(Olimoo)
    11th - Lucas (Megan)
    17th - Tom (Em)
    18th - Noah (Jas)
    23rd - Avaleigh (Ngala) Liam (Janno27)
    24th - Bayleigh (Sarah)
    25th - Tayah (Emma M) Ethan (Jess)
    27th - Oscar (Oshani)
    28th - Lachlan (Nicky)

Bec what date is Xavier?

Hey everyone..

Firstly I want to say...

Happy FIRST Birthday Olivia
    &
    Happy Birthing Day Lis
    (for yesterday)

Today is my day off from work and am waiting for Avaleigh to wake up so we can go to mum's and then got a few other errands to run today - its hard now with only have a few days off, well its 4 days off haha but I still like to get everything done asap..

Avaleigh is struggling with her conjuctivitis, runny nose and now a horrible cough!! Poor little thing... She had fun at her grandma's house yesterday, took probably half the day to settle in cause we have never left Avaleigh with her grandma but once she settled in they said that she was cruising around. She had a load of fun with her cousin!! And apparently she was showing him how to walk - he took about 10 steps yesterday so he will be running after Avaleigh before they know it! Its so good knowing that all the money I am earning is going towards my family and not paying daycare...

Jas - Thanks for the list again! I was wondering when the next birthday was. I think that Xavier may be in August cause he was fasionably late??? Sorry to hear about you BFN, wishing you all the luck on your next cycle!!

Lis - You can see Jem's cupcakes by going to the BB gallery, the link is on the top.. better yet.. http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...php?photo=7940 theres the link! Oh no about Olivia teething!! What teeth are coming through now??? Avaleigh has her 4 top teeth out and looks sooo funny! She is starting to grind them together now

Jem - great cupcakes!!! Those 'cakes' are awesome and such a good idea cause you dont need to cut portions for everything..

Em - Avaleigh is on 2 bottles a day as well as 2 breastfeeds. She has 150ml of cow's milk about 10am and then morning nap and then between 150-260ml of cow's milk about 2/3pm and sometimes she will have an afternoon nap, depending on how tired she is but can get through the whole arvo without one. I have heard its quite normal for bub's at this age to only have 1 sleep during the day.

Well thats as far back as my page goes so HELLO to everyone else!!

Well I better get off cause Avaleigh will be waking soon and I want to be out of her as soon as she wakes up cause lots to do this afternoon!!

All this talk about bottles, I wish my littlem man would take one. But he won't take milk in any other form than my breast, never has. I have tried 4 different types of bottles, 2 different types of formula, 3 different types of milk, 5 different types of drinking cups, and he just refuses them all. I'm getting a little fustrated at it. Will I be a milking machine forever???? I was hoping to give him 1 bottle of milk plus 3 breastfeeds for 1 month, 2 bottle - 2 breastfeeds for the next month, then 2 bottle 1 breast for a few months. But it's not happening.... Any ideas anyone????

Sleeps, he is down to 1 a day, has been for some time now. He goes down at 6:30 and is up by 7am, usually with a few wakes during the night, especially since his accident, he has been all over the shop. But would normally have 1 sleep of about 1.5hrs at around 1pm. Sometimes he would dose in the car if we were to go somewhere.

Megan76 Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA! SORRY I AM A BIT LATE! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FABULOUS!!

Sorry not much time here!! Busy busy with Lucas' birthday on Friday!! I have a mothers group party here on Fri and then the big party on Saturday! I think we have about 40 adults and 15 or so kids and babies! Fun fun!!

On the milk and sleep front.....Lucas is having a bottle as soon as he wakes in the morning which is anywhere between 7-8am (half formula half cows). Then he has a sleep around 10am for about an hour, and another one about 3.30 for an hourish as well. This is a bad time as it means he can be up later than i like but he cant function yet without the sleep and i cant push the morning one any later so we just have to deal with it for a bit. Still try and get him in bed by 7.30pm! He has a cup of cows milk before afternoon sleep (200ml) and before bed (100 or so mls). I will change the morning bottle to a cup too next week!

Sorry for being slack with personals!

HAVE FUN TOMORROW CHARLOTTE AND OLIVER!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast