Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #22

Hi all,

Hello Ami - welcome! My name is Raelene and I am 32 and my DF is 28. I have 2 sons, Lexxen is 9 and Oliver turned 1 on the 9th. I have had two natural, drug free labours, DS1 was born 8 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia so DS2 was induced at 37 weeks as my BP started to rise so they didn't want to take any chances. He was 6 lb 9. Just the two boys for me, I won't be going back for anymore. Oliver is breastfed and has fed like a trooper from day one! Looking forward to getting to know you and Elliot - great name btw!

Sacha - at you lurking on other months!! I have done this once or twice lol!! I don't like vaporisers, instead I use the plug in ones, forget the name though!

Hi Bec!! Hope you are well babe and Xavier starts sleeping a bit better for you.

As for us, Oliver is teething again. He has the telltale signs of the bright red cheek, runny nose and lots of poos!! He is now standing for longer periods on his own and and getting very fast while walking around with his push walker. Have you all seen that Trading Post ad where that little boy is always pushing things so the parents buy him a swing set? LMAO that is my son!! He pushes everything, the dining chairs - which are so heavy! - the washing basket, DF's eski that he takes to work and just about anything that gets in his way. It is very cute and makes us laugh hehe. I think someone asked about tantrums? We have had some whoppers, especially over my mobile phone. He loves to hold it to his ear and say - "ho - ho" - but then he got into the other day and somehow deleted half my contacts and changed some of my settings!! He is now waving goodbye and loves to give LOTS of kisses, those great big opened mouthed ones. I wish this time would never end.

Well that's it for me, I have my sister staying for a week before she moves overseas so I better go and spend time!

Hello to everyone else.

Raels xo

Jess - any luck with Ethan's thrush yet? And have his eye teeth put in their appearance yet? These days I have only glowing memories of being pg, but then you mention achy hips & I go " oh yeah...." Anyway, cos there's only one way to get rid of the problem, and you've got quite a few months before that happens

Tracey - it was lovely to hear from you. It's great to hear that you're finally getting on top of Zyon's stomach problems. He sounds like Liam with the number of feeds that he's having each day. Sometimes I think that I'll be feeding Liam till he's 15...

Lis - as far as I know, it's the MMR injection that gets the bad wrap re autism links, but like Sacha said it appears to be mercury that caused the problems, and that's not used in vaccines any more. One of my friends spoke to her GP about it and I think has decided to delay the MMR until her DS is 2, which is the age where autism becomes apparent I think (don't know that much about it). And I'm with you on the snoring sounds. DP snores = elbow in the back, DS snores = smiling at the cuteness.

Mel - how are your sick babies? Poor little Jack with his night terrors, it's awfully hard not being able to protect them from their dreaming imaginations. Hopefully he'll get through this patch soon. And hopefully you'll see some great improvement when his dressing gets changed tomorrow:goodluck2:

V - isn't it frustrating when you've got a baby that's just not their normal happy self, and when they spend the day being clingy & whingy. It's very tiring. Have you got around to trying the Vicks on the feet trick yet? And did you succumb to buying the handbag??

Sacha - bummer about the fleas, they're nasty little critters. Don't know about bombs, although I'd probably hold off unless desperate, but if I was desperate then I'd move out of the house if I could for a couple of days, but then I am a little on the neurotic side of these things. And how's Autie going - is she still feeling miserable, poor little thing? Oh - and cute picture of her, love the headscarf!

Sarah - that's great that Bayleigh has started giving you 12 hour sleeps. and poor little Ryan losing his voice...so many sick kids around here at the moment, I'm looking forward to winter being over.

Rebecca - lovely to hear from you, I hope that Xavier does start sleeping better for you, we miss you!!

Yeah right Nicky - like we're going to forget you! Is all your wedding stuff finalised now? It must be getting so exciting to have it getting closer & closer.

I've loved reading everyone's stories, it's lovely to reminisce. Hard to believe that this time last year some of us were brand new Mums, and some of us were still Mum's in waiting. The things we have all learnt in the last 12 months!
    Anyway, my story is that I'm obviously the grandmother of the group, at the age of (clears throat, cos I rarely ever admit this)..well, 38. Which when you write it looks really old, but certainly doesn't feel like it. It took me a really long time, and a lot of frog kissing before I met my partner, which was a bit over 3 years ago, but I'm so glad I waited for the right one. We got engaged a couple of months ago, but no wedding date set yet. After text-book easy pg, I ended up with an emergency CS, cos after 16 or so hours of contractions and no progress, they broke my waters but there was meconium in them, and so they gave me the epi in preparation for putting in the drip to induce, but then DS's heart rate when haywire, so didn't get any induction, it was straight to theatre. DF doesn't know this yet, but we'll be trying for No 2 just as soon as my AF puts in a reappearance, but as I'm still feeding 4-5 times a day, she's still absent . I'm too old to mess around with age differences, I'll take whatever I can get when I get it. Plus I'm finding myself to be super super clucky. I think that this is the only time I'd ever complain about not getting AF

Did anyone see the guy that was doing the rounds on the morning TV shows & Current affair type shows talking about teaching babies to read from about 2 months? I read to Liam every day, usually 5 or 6 books, and he takes himself into his room periodically to flick through pages himself, but I'm now slightly paranoid that I'm not doing enough for him? Which on a rational level I know I am, but you know how you go through those moments.

Oh, and we had our first free standing moment tonight . Liam was watching me run his bath and normally he just leans against the bath whilst sorting through the bath toys, but tonight he just kind of let go for a few seconds, then when finished, just calmly reached for the side of the bath again. Only did it once, so it could be a bit of a fluke, but I was so thrilled to be there to see it.

Jem - LOL at the marshmellows. If it makes you feel any better, or at least not alone, I will confess that for dinner tonight I ate the leftover white chocolate icing from the MG birthday cake that I made. I wasn't hungry for normal food cos had a big lunch, but the icing leftovers were just there..staring at me...not a huge amount of it, but still, hardly nutritional. At least I can clean the dish it was in though.

Evening Ladies!!

I cant breathe - its soooo annoying!! My nose has fully blocked up and I have a cough that I just want get rid of, must be how Avaleigh has felt for the past few days now.

I am really enjoying everyone saying their introductions!! Its put a smile on my face knowing that we have all spent the past year together, its has been such a wonderful time and I consider you all such good friends!! Wouldnt it be great if we could all catch up and meet each other. LOL Imagine all the babies in one room!!!!!

Jan - LOL @ eating the white chocolate icing!!! That is soooo something that I would do. I love liking the bowl after making a cake. Oh WOW at TTC # 2 when AF shows up - how exciting!!! And how lucky are you for not having AF yet! I got AF after 2 months even tho I was feeding 8 times a day..

Raels - how cute that Olivier is pushing everything around. Its amazing that they can push something so heavy sometimes..

Oh Private Practise is on!!!

Bec - Hello!! I hope everything is OK and that your sleep issue sort themselves out.. it mustnt be very fun Avaleigh is waking now because of a cold/cough and its not fun..

Emma - just a question about your high blood pressure - do you really think you had high blood pressure?? I had the same as you, I just fine until about 4 weeks before when the hospital stressed me out about an unknown rash so my BP went sky high, so after that it was constant BP checks 2 times a week and every time I went to the hospital I was stressed out that it would be high again.. So really, I think the hospital made me have high blood pressure!

Sacha - argh @ the fleas!! I just had the treat the dogs for fleas cause they have been attacking us, well me mostly, and they are fine but I am still getting bitten so I think there are still some in the house. We cant use the flea bomb cause of our salt water fish tanks so I just gotta hope they die soon..

I never got round to buying the baby vicks today but will do so tomorrow - Avaleigh's coughing isnt too bad, mine is bad now! Well going to go sit down and watch private practise and sniff the vicks tub LOL

V- Yeah sometimes I wonder about that...I was going in every 2 days for checks aswel and like you I was stressing about it being high and worrying about whether bub was OK. Im not sure why it was initially high but I have no doubt that it stayed high becuse of the stress and worry. The strange thing is that for the first week they just monitored it, the second week they put me on meds, at the end of the second week it was still high so they incresed my meds and told me to go home, pack my bags and come back on the 23rd to be induced. When I came back on the 23rd the birth suites were full for 2 days so I wasnt induced until the 25th, but from the 23rd to the 25th my blood pressure was fine, back to normal, so I still wonder why they didnt just let me go home and wait for her to come naturally. As it was my first bub I just went with the flow but next time I would be pushing to go home and avoid the induction.
    Im a private practice fan too and im loving lipstick jungle also, Sunday nights are great
    Hope u feel better soon

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well! Its been busy,busy around here - this first birthday preparation takes a lot of time. What will it be like when they turn 21...

Welcome Ami and Elliott! I must say you have picked on of the best days in July to be having a birthday! I am Emma and I am 30. I have been with my DH for 11 years - he is a builder and I work one day a week in a bookshop which I adore. I am a bit like Jem in that it is really just a nice excuse to have lunch in peace and go to the toilet without someone banging on the door! Tom is one the same day as Elliott and he is a awesome baby. Very happy, loves to dance, sleeps very well now. He was born with reflux so that was a bit of a hard time at the start but it seems to be going away now finally, but it has been well controlled with medications etc. On the issue of having more kids - I am very undecided. I had a horrible pregnancy - 24 hour morning sickness from 4 wks pregnant until about 6-7 months, which returned towards the end. I was in hospital a few times, had hideous heartburn, and then got shingles 10 days before I had Tom (which worked out well because I got a private room in hospital ). Tom was breech and after unsuccessful (and painful) attempts to turn him, was delivered by a planned c-section. That all sounds very negative doesn't it! I actually loved my birth and even now the horror of being pregnant is fading away, and I am starting to forget the bad stuff and only remember the good times when I felt great and people told I looked beautiful and my hair was the thickest and glossiest it had ever been! DH doesn't want Tom to be an only child, but also he is like me that we feel so blessed to have him that if he did turn out to be an only, it would be the worst thing. Maybe thinking if we do go again, we would wait until T was nearly kinder age so if I did have a bad pg again, he would be a little older and it might be a little easier on him. Not overly worried about the age gap as my younger sister is 10 years younger than me and she is my best friend. Anyway - welcome to the group! The girls are fantastic and so so so helpful!

Well this week is just going to be crazy! We are having 2 parties for Tom. One on Thursday night with DH's family as they live locally and then one on Sunday with my family and a couple of friends. Most of my family live a couple of hours away so we wanted them to be able to spend time with T without too many other people around. I am very un-organised though. Have to get my butt into gear. (Prehaps I shouldn't be on BellyBelly. Hmm..). On Thursday afternoon Tom and I are going to a mums and baby pilates class so that should be interesting. I am so unfit! Apart from walking and bending over to pick up 18,000 toys a day - I do no exercise!

There is so many personals to do but also a Mount Everest sized pile of ironing calling my name, so I'll just do random bits and pieces.

Firstly V - I swear by Vicks on feet! It honestly works. And might be a little naughty, but I don't worry about the baby Vicks either, just use the regular stuff on T. Hope you are feeling a little better.

Tantrums.. God we have the king here at the moment. Tom is obsessed with using things as a whacking stick - whether it is his cricket bat, a wooden spoon, - everything has to be whacked by him. He was having a go at the wall with his little cricket bat so after being told no many times, DH confiscated it.. Oh my God - it was like the world was ending. Our neighbours constantly say they never hear him - they would of that night!
    He is another that is obsessed with phones - everything is turned into a phone. The other night he was in the bath with a Rexona bottle he had swiped off the bench, having a conversation. He was obviously talking to a telemarketer in India, because it started off as "Allo. Eh eh eh. Allo. Eh eh" then he started screaming 'down the line' in his own baby language. Quite funny. The weird thing is if you put him on the real phone with someone actually on the other end, he won't have a bar of it! Strange boy.

We are having a terrible time with finger food at the moment. After a really good start, now anything that is not the texture of a biscuit or bread, gets turfed over the side of the high chair. Any fruit goes because it is slimy, meat must feel weird, it goes over. At this rate I will be spoon feeding him until he is 80..

Aw.. he is awake. I will try to come back later for more personals. I really hope everyone is well and big to you all!

Megan76 Guest

Oh my gosh...so busy in here! Just popped in for a quick read, but there is so much i will have to come back as i'm about to take Lucas to doctor!!

Oh Em, I love your sense of humour! Tom with his telemarketing calls and turfing! Hope you find something to his liking soon - don't you hate cleaning the floor a million times a day?

Emma, I don't think you're the only one thinking they would be a bit more assertive with the doctors the next time round. There are definitely things I'd have done over if I could - maybe just little things, but annoying little regrets nonetheless.

V, hope you're breathing clears up

Jan, mmm...icing on toast....mmmm. I've done it and you non-believers don't know what you're missing! LOL Thanks for your kind words about her photo. She is a lot more chipper today, and eating better so hopefully the sleeping is next to right itself... for Liam's standing moment! You'll probably catch him at it all the time now. Autie loves to watch me run the bath too, if I take her nappy off first, she pees all over the floor As for the reading, I think instilling a love of books is the best way to make a reader - not how fast they learn to do it. Most accelerated learners have become level with their peers by the age of 5 anyway so I'd say you're doing all the right things. Exposure to lots of books, repetition of favourites and lovely one on one time - what could be better encouragement to read?! (I'm a bit passionate about encouraging reading LOL)

Raels, arent' those sloppy kisses just the best? LOL at Oliver the removalist! Sorry to hear about your mobile phone tragedy

Hey Jem, was it the really good marshmallows with four different flavours? Because I know how hard they are to turn your back on, so don't feel bad!

I should be cleaning, so smacks for me and see you all later.

Raels - LOL at Oliver on the phone. Liam shares his obsession, although he doesn't talk to it, he just eats it. Same with remote controls, plays with the buttons for a while, then into the mouth it goes...
    Hope you enjoy your week with your sister.

Em - I hear you with the fussy finger food eating. Liam will only feed himself if I put it in front of him and then leave the room. Otherwise, his hands are too precious to actually touch food, it must be broken into appropriate sized pieces and placed in his mouth by his mother, as if he was some kind of royal being.

Sacha - isn't it amazing how they know their nappy is off. I strip Liam down so he gets some nudie time before his bath, and he regularly uses the side of the bath as his own private urinal, I think it's maybe the shock of cold tiles & bottom freedom... But I kind of cope with this better than knowing when he's weed actually in the bath, that grosses me out more, even though I know it's something that all kids do. Although this is still not as bad as poo in the bath.

haha I've lurked on many forums... well not lurked, that makes me sound creepy... how about... I've been researching on many forums and a lot of them are annoying, or get into these massive b!tchfights, it's incredible. It's like people forgo any sort of common respect or manners when they get on forums, it's awful. I can see it's not like that here though!

Phew I'm glad I'm not the only one with a whingey baby, E just carries on like a real pork chop all the time at the moment and it's making me crazy! I've just had to go into him twice from 7pm (now 8pm) and he's had two cups of water, I couldn't believe it. He was just gulping it down and did a massive burp afterwards. This is after I BF'd him before he went to bed. I'll have to keep an eye on his water intake, two cups is a lot isn't it?

It is really hard to make the decision to have another, there's so many different things to consider. I'm lucky that my best friend has two young children, so at the moment I don't feel too much pressure to give Elliott a sibling. *deep breath* DH & I have just had to declare bankruptcy (I obviously don't tell that many people) so our decision now is to reconsider where we're at at the end of the bankruptcy term. So three years at least, which seems FOREVER. I'd really like to have my children and get that done so that I can go back to work sooner rather than later, and would LOVE a large family but just feel that it'd be irresponsible to have another one while we're bankrupt. Argh but they're pretty cheap when they're really little... this is what keeps me up at night. Not financial, but baby baby baby. We're just about to move into a two bedroom house so hopefully that'll keep the temptation away.

Hello ladys

Seems that all our bubbas like Phones lol Bayleigh always goes for the cordless fone as it makes noise and lights up so DP gave him his old CDMA fone that still lights up and makes noise so hes content with that till he puts it somewhere and finds mine on my bedside table after finding my cordial bottle that i take to bed with me over night lol He cames out drinking this huge pump bottle its very cute....

Does any other bubbas have a thing for the kitchen???????
    Bayleigh loves getting into my 2nd draw which is full of all my cooking utensils (nothing sharp) and i can find utensils in the strangest spots when i clean up at the end of the day lol i found my icing bag in the washign basket in the bathroom and i find things in his toy box.....
    I want to put things on the cupboards but my landlord wont allow it... (my landlords are really strange)

Its been really nice reading about everyones births and so on.. As i joined the group late i didnt know any of your storys so thanks
    How is everyone party planning going these days (for those who still have partys to plan LOL)
    I have cooked so many s/rolls, Pinwheels, and mini quiches in my freezer i dont have nay other room in there for anything else and i still have to make chicken nuggets but i prob wont do them till the day before the party... I was goin to get Bayleighs cake made by a friend of my lil brothers btu she hasnt gotten back to me so ithink i am just gunna have to do it myself i just dont knwo wat to do there are so many i want to do but i just cant decide ..... I think i have got all the decorations LOMBARDS had a big sale af ew weeks ago so i grabbed most things then for like half the orgainial price..... So far we have about 40 RSVP saying they will be here most my family in melb wont be coming for different reasons so thats about 40 or so people that wont be coming LOL (kinda glad for that lol ) just waiting for a few friends to rsvp now sohopefully we will have final numbers by the weekend......

Wat is everyone feeding their lil ones these days? and how much ?
    Bayleigh eats 2- 2 1/2 weetbix and a slice of toast and 200ml bottle for breakfast
    Lunch is jelly and fruit and a meat sandwich
    Snacks are sultanas or sliced up apple, pear or crackers(saladas savoys etc)
    Dinner is 1 jar of mixed vegie and 1 jar of meat home made pie meat or fish fingers or grilled chicken breast... and a jar of jelly or pureed Fruit and den he will eat vegies off our plates and then he will have a 250ml bottle and go to bed... IS anyone elses babies eating that much...
    and for drinks thro the day he drinks 2-3 small pump bottles of water....

also how many babies are now on cows milk????? Bayleigh is now on full cows milk and has been for about a week and he is goin great on it we havent had any troubles with it...

well sorry for the lack of personals
    Im gunna go and sit on the couch with chris and spend half an hour with him before he goes to bed

Ill try n do personals tomorrow seen i will be one child down as chloe goes back to school tomorrow

Sarah

OH I have missed so much in only 4 days!!!

Welcome to Ami and Elliott, hope you enjoy your stay with us!!! My name is Alisa, my daughter is Olivia and she just turned 1 last Monday and we had a BIG party Very good pregnancy, terrible birth with a 3rd degree tear NEVER having a natural birth again. But Olivia is a dream baby (well that remains to be seen...stay tuned to below), she slept through the night from very early....she must get that from DH. DH and I have be together for 8 years...I think, from DEC 99 till now, married Jan 06.

Ok, trying to keep up sorry if I pass anything:

Sacha - I have been wanting to get Livvie a pillow but a bit worried, the health nurse said not to put anything big in her cot, but they can get thigns off their heads now so I might try it during the day.

Ami - I am the same as Sacha - we are going to wait for another year to start trying again. I want Olivia to be old enough to do a few thigns for herself and plus I need to make sure I can have a ceaser hehehe

Janno - that is interesting that your friend is delaying the injection, is anyone in here delaying it?? I haven't made the appt yet but I think I will for this week. Olivia is teething so I am just going to get double the pain tears I def understand thinking about not doing enough with Olivia. She does the same with her books, she will look at them herself and flick through the pages but when I go to read them she just wants to look at them herslef!

V- how are you feeling? Def use the Vicks for babies SO good!!

Well I am having trouble with Olivia and her milk. This is from a baby who couldn't get enough of her milk!!! Last Monday she refused the night bottle I don't know if the coincedence of chaing to 1-3 formula or not but Tues she was ok. The Fri she refused again ad I have't been able to get her back to driking it. Hav tried it in a sippy cup, have tried full milk in a sippy cup and still she cries and hits my hands. She is happy (apart from the teething) and sleeps well, funny thing is she drinks HEAPS more water!!! Its like a big turn around, I don't get it. MHN says that as long as she gets yougurt, cheese and milk in cereal it should be ok.

Anyway - has anyone else experieced this??

Also - is crumbed chicken etc ok to give them?

Olivia LOVES the phone, she says pointes to it when I ask "where's the phone" and when it rings she looks around for it!!!

I feel like there is not enough time to feed Olivia all that I have to as she has about 3-4 hours sleep per day! But this is what I give her:

2 weetbix and a banana for breakfast. I was then giving her 100ml of milk but she don't want that anymore! So I give a yoghurt instead.
    Lunch is a sandwich (tuna or vegemite) and 2-3 different fruit
    Dinner is meat/chicken and vegeies.
    Snacks are biscuits, fruit, crackers, cheese. She always has water on offer

Hey Ladies!!

Emma - Hmm silly doctors!! I was like you and just went with the flow, I wasnt put on meds or anything, I didnt ask about them either. I was hospitalised twice because of my BP, it was soooo boring and the first time I had a horrible night sleep so the 2nd time I brought my pillow in with me!! When I went in for monitoring the night before induction I think BP was OK, cant remember!! And when they checked me before inserting gels they said that I was already 3cms dialated.. Now, thinking about it I wish I told them to leave me be and let Avaleigh come naturally. I too think that next time I will be more assertive but then I think how I would be with all the contractions cause I did not like them one bit with the induction!!

Ami - DH was talking about declaring ourselves bankrupt and moving the NZ not to long ago. I talked him out of it and have gone back to work 3 days, we are just barely keeping ourselves from drowning in debt. Its tough times isnt it!! If we had the money, I know I would be pregnant again sooner rather than later..

Well my breathing is a little better today! I was trying soo hard not to cough and struggle breathing at work but it didnt really work out! We are told if we are sick to stay home cause a lot of people in the company deal with old people so they dont want to be carrying bugs around but I dont think I am sick, gosh knows what is wrong with me. I got some vicks today and have put some on Avaleigh's feet so we will see if we get a full nights sleep.

Anyway, better go - still got a few things to do tonight before I can finally relax and then it will be bed time!

Oh I must say this cause its the cutest!! Avaleigh has really taken a liking to handbags LOL I bought a new handbag last week and thought I would giv Avaleigh my old one and she carries it one her arm everywhere!! She is actually wearing it like you would wear a handbag. I got some photos of it so much gwet it on to facebook one of these days.
    Last edited by Ngala; July 14th, 2008 at 09:55 PM.

The month of our beautiful Bubbas 1st Birthday's!!!!

1st - Jack (MummyMel)
    6th - Autumn (Sacha)
    7th - Olivia (Flossie)
    9th - Charlotte (Jemima) Oliver(Olimoo)
    11th - Lucas (Megan)
    17th - Tom (Em) Elliott (Ami)
    18th - Noah (Jas)
    23rd - Avaleigh (Ngala) Liam (Janno27)
    24th - Bayleigh (Sarah)
    25th - Tayah (Emma M) Ethan (Jess)
    27th - Oscar (Oshani)
    28th - Lachlan (Nicky)

Hi Ladies,

Well I have been away busy moving and I have missed so much!!! Well AF arrived on sat which i expected would happen so hopefully this month will be the one for us and also for Nicky!

Mel, that is great to hear about Jack!!!

Lucas - Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

Ok so I'm Jasmine and Phil is my husband we were married on April 1st (april fools day!) 2006 and we just have the one beautiful boy - Noah was is almost one but everntually we would love to have 4kids. I was induce 3weeks early due to uncontrolled insulin dependant gestational diabetes and being on the verge of pre eclampsia with very high blood pressure. Noah was born 9pound 4 and a half or 4200kg 54cm long after and 18.5hr labour!

YAY i think i have found the cake i will be making for Bayleigh for his party ... its all cup cakes in the shape of the number 1 and then all iced together and decorated and then to the side a few more cupcakes iced and a lil Thomas figurine on top ....... its so cool now i just hope i can make m,udcake cupcakes lol

Sorry just had to tell you all im very excited lol

Nite nite
    Sarah

Hi ladies,

Naughty me has been having a read but to tired to post, slack i know

Well Ethans thrush is almost gone! And his eye teeth have gone back up and not causing anymore discomfort woo hoo! Hoping it stays that way for ethans birthday. Something Funny though, i have oral thrush!! From sharing my food with ethan using the same spoon, oops lol! If ever im eating especially youghurt or cereal ethan wants some so i shared with out a second thought, its a bit of a pain as my mouth keeps bleeding, yuck and i crave chips and tomato sauce constantly so that burns it! But other than that i am happy to say we are all finally in good health, even DH is coming home healthy tonight!

I have another "King of Tantrums" Here too! Ethans turns his back on me and screams at me and slaps the ground! Then comes for a cuddle He is quite often attempting the walk now so i dont think it will be too long before he is off. Still going great guns with the solids, sleep not so good still but one thing at a time is great. Oh and he is on half formula half cows milk at the moment, bit sad really lol its like he is becoming to "Grown Up" for formula!

Sarah- Glad you have found the cake you like, its a tough decision hey! You could just make a normal mudcake batter and cook them as cup cakes. We are pretty set with the party planning now, i hope lol its very exciting but a busy time! How was chloe's first day back at school?

Jas- Hope the moving is going okay. Sorry to hear AF showed up and i will keep everything crossed that this will be your month:goodluck2: How is Noah doing?

V- Hope your breathing is still improving. Did avaleigh sleep better with the vicks? Very cute having a love for hand bags!

Flossie- Sorry to hear your having milk issues, how is olivia doing now? It could be the change in milk but im not sure. I have the same issue with feeding as ethan sleeps in the middle of the day, but i give him a sandwich or something light and a biscuit when he wakes so as not to spoil his dinner appetite as he is doing so well with breakfast and tea atm.

Sacha- How is Autumn going? has her sleep started to improve yet? I must say i have never tried icing on toast, but i would try it! LOL I also agree with the others regarding your photo of your princess, just gorgeous! She is such a pretty little girl.

Megan- How did you go at the docs? Is lucas ok?

Em- Thinking Birthday Preparations for 21st is a scary thought LOL!! Hope your parties go to plan and Tom has a blast.

Jan- Hows liam? Thanks for the hugs Its funny how the annoying pregnancy things bother us through out the 9 months but once bubs arrives its something you sort of forget about then its there all over again and your like "Doh i remember this'!!

Raels- Hows oliver going with the teething? Hope its not giving him or yourself to much grief. Hows Lexxen?

Jem- Way too go on the marshmellows but sorry you feel sick, they were good while you were eating them though huh There just so addictive i can never stop at a few a bag always seems better!! Hows charlotte? and the boys?

Mel- How are you all? Hows Jack doing? are the night terrors getting any better? Yes i do have some photo's of my bump!! Lol they are on my camera so i will put them on tomorrow so you can have a looky, i am finally growing! lol. Hope you are all well.

Ami & Elliot- Hi and welcome to BB! Glad to have you join our baby buddies group!

Im Jessikah im 23 and My DH, Justin is 30, we have been married for 3yrs. Ethan is our first Child born on July 25th and we are expecting our 2nd bub on 23rd of December.
    Ethan was born On his due date after 16.5hrs labour, I had two 2nd degree tears, bit of grazing and a broken tailbone, but was soo worth it! Ethan arrived at 2.58am, weighing 7pd 3oz head circ of 35cms and was 48 cms long.

Well thats lengthy!! I will try to pop in but am busy getting the house sorted for ethans party and we are having people stay with us whose daughter is only 21 days older than ethan, and i do love them but short visits are good! Plus DH is on his way home but probably wont be here till 2am!! I cannot stay awake past 10pm anymore so he will wake me when he gets here.

Night night all, im off to bed

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast