Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #22

Hi Girls

For Tayahs 1st birthday party were having a 'pink' theme cause she's a pink girl. So far I have bought pink ballons, plates, cups, napkins, table cloths, and I have made her a pink fairy outfit to wear, pink cupcake invites and will be making a pink bunny cake.

Im just wondering if anyone has any ideas for pink party food?

Ok so pink party food....

Fairy bread except with just pink sprinkles.

Pink Marshmallows

Arrowroot biscuits with pink icing and lollies on top

You could do the pink honey jumble biscuits

You could do strawberries and watermelon and cherios even though they are red..kind close to pink.

The month of our beautiful Bubbas 1st Birthday's!!!!

1st - Jack (MummyMel)
    6th - Autumn (Sacha)
    7th - Olivia (Flossie)
    9th - Charlotte (Jemima) Oliver(Olimoo)
    11th - Lucas (Megan)
    17th - Tom (Em) Elliott (Ami)
    18th - Noah (Jas)
    23rd - Avaleigh (Ngala) Liam (Janno27)
    24th - Bayleigh (Sarah)
    25th - Tayah (Emma M) Ethan (Jess)
    27th - Oscar (Oshani)
    28th - Lachlan (Nicky)

Hi everyone.
    Been busy.
    We're having a thomas the tank themed party for Lachie... can't wait!
    But, its my birthday first so I am treating myself to a night of drinking and hilarity! yay!

Wedding coming along well... I go and pick up my dress in 2 weeks....
    Anys, just trying to keep in touch

xxoo

Emma, Jas thought of lots. Maybe pink lemonade, salmon is kind of pink and could be used in lots of ways - pinwheel sandwiches are cute. You can use pink or red jelly crystals as a decoration too. Can't think of anything else straight up but I'll ponder some more

Nicky, have a great birthday. Mine was a nothing day this year. How exciting to be getting your dress soon!

Thanks Jess. Glad to hear you're all feeling better just in time for Ethan's birthday. Ouch on the broken tailbone! How long did that take to heal? Autie's sleep is a bit hit and miss since her peanut butter incident as she hasn't quite been herself...although now I'm wondering if it's a wonder week we're going through, seems to be about the right time.

Sarah the cake sounds very cute - and mudcake cupcakes! Drool... Yes Autie has a thing for the kitchen because we have it gated off and she's not allowed in. She always heads straight for the dishwasher to push the buttons - knowing full well that I will kick her straight back out. I give her a box of plastic stuff to play with - she loves practising with spoons and containers right now.

Lis, how did Olivia go with a pillow? And another big Ouch for your tear! I was disappointed not to give birth naturally, but now I'm hearing all your stories...I think another CS is in order for next time! Crumbed chicken without bones would be fine I think, though if you get the ready made frozen stuff, I think it's full of junk. We are getting Autumn's injections done next week. Sorry I don't think I have much to offer on the milk problem but if she is drinking water that's good. Have you tried her on a straw? If she will take it, it gets it in a lot faster and might be a novelty for her.

Jas, fingers crossed for you :goodluck2:

V, how cute that Avaleigh likes handbags! They are such copycats huh? Autie's thing is shoes...and dad's belt around her neck...

Ami must be a bit stressful for you right now. Time will fly and think of it as a really lucky opportunity to spend one on one with Elliott - you won't get that with a second or third! Actually, now I think about it, it's kind of sad for all those that come after isn't it? All you guys with more than one - do you ever feel that? Two cups of water does seem a lot in an hour but they know what they need I guess. Did he have something salty earlier? Sausages are salt monsters, for instance.

Ooh Jan, poo in the bath! I haven't had that since Autie was about 3 weeks old - forgot all about it! Touch wood! Would be much grosser now

MIL gave Autie a bunch of helium balloons for her birthday (which she LOVED btw, if you need present ideas, this was one of the best!) She was playing with them on the floor (they are attached to a weight) and the ribbons got tangled around her so when she crawled off she had a cloud of balloons around her - it was a bit cute, didn't slow her down either! (Disclaimer: balloons are not appropriate toys for unsupervised play of under 3 year olds...hahahahaha...ribbons either!)

Hugs and kisses for Birthday Boys Tom and Elliott!

Have a very happy day celebrating together Em and Ami

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM AND ELLIOTT!!

Have a wonderful day filled with lots of love, laughter and presents!

Well done Em and Ami on surviving the first year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM AND ELLIOT
    Hope you both have a wanderful day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM AND ELLIOT!!!

Happpy Birthday Tom & Elliott
    Hope you and your mums & Dads have a really special day.

Well, going to have a bit of a whinge - I think I've got mastitis! Really really sore bb, feels like I've been punched. And mildly PO'd - who gets mastitis after 12 months, I mean really! Anyway, off to have a hot shower too see if I can get things fixed.

Megan76 Guest

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAYS TOM AND ELLIOT!!
    Lucas and I hope you have fun-filled days and well done mummy's for making a YEAR!!

Sorry girls just a quick one from me as we are off to the doctors (AGAIN!). It looks like Lucas has parvovirus or "slapped cheek". Went to doc on Mon who diagnosed ear infection but last night he came out with a horrible rash so back to doc at 7pm. But it wasn't my usual doc so back again today to confirm! AHH the joys!!

Oh and NOAH...enjoy your last sleep as a baby!! Then welcome to toddlerhood too!!

Happy FIRST Birthdays
    Tom
    Elliot

I hope you and your familes have a wonderful day and you get showered with great pressies!!

Jan - OH NO @ the possible mastitis!! How did you manage that??? I hope that it gets sorted out quick smart if it IS mastitis - maybe take a visit to the docs?

Megan - I hope your little man is OK!

I'm a bit worried about Avaleigh's first birthday being a flop I had such great plans but we have so many bills coming out of our ears I had to cut everything back. Still have soo much to buy. I think we should be able to manage it, I get paid again next week but most my money is going on to bills that I have organised to pay out next week. Gosh I hate money!! Going to sit down and work out a budget, something that should have been done ages ago but too slack and too hard!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TOM & ELLIOTT

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO TOM AND ELLIOTT
    Hope You Both Have A Wonderful Day.

Jan- Oh bugger re the mastitis, hopefully it clears up real soon Did the shower help much?

Megan- I hope all goes okay with lucas at the docs poor little guy.

V- Im sure avaleigh will love her party hun, i know what you mean about the bills and hating money though, we are pretty broke at the moment too. I did us a budget at the beginning of the year when we got our new house as our repayments had doubled, and sadly DH is a terrible spender! But the budget really helps to catch up its taken 6 months to start catching up and dh is happy when we have left over cash cause he can go shopping lol! I hope things start looking up for you soon

Sacha- Yes the tailbone was definately an ouchie! It didnt hurt straight away it was the day after and it was really hard to sit stand or lie comfortably, its still not healed and it probably wont but the pain is better. Although since getting pregnant it is getting painful sometimes to the point of unbearablen due to added pressure in the area. Im just hoping to deliver bub #2 not on my back so that there will be less pressure, so standing, hands and knees, squatting etc

Okay well i shall pop in later as we are about to head out and pick up some final things for ethans party. BBL

hey guys tell me what you think about this story..

I've just heard from my friend that one of our other friends that was due to give birth about now went in to the hospital a week after her due date to talk about getting induced. She got in there and they told her that her baby died about 4 months ago BUT the doc said that she is pregnant again and is due in Feb. Now does this story sound really far fetched or am I just looking at it wrong? I am really sorry that she lost her baby 4 months ago but you cant get pregnant again if your body hasnt gone through the process of getting out the other baby RIGHT?! Hmm this girl is known for telling lies/stories...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678