Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #23

I know probably everyone is different, but my friend BF her first boy with no problem, then after implants had her next boy. And he couldn't attach properely. Could be a coincidence or not, who knows. I would say not, but that's just my uneducated guess.

Hi everyone

OMG i dont think i have ever seen so much vomit or diarreah!! Ethan now has gastro and the poor little bugger is so unwell, we are having constant baths and going through so much clothes and bedding! Thankgod his flu is disappearing though. I have developed a horrible cough and the dr has put me on ventolin for awhile as i have a coughing fit and cant breathe. Belly bub is fine, jumping around happily and constantly has hiccups, just like Ethan.

Any way i must head off to bed, will pop in tomorrow

Have a lovely weekend all.

Hey Everyone!!

Jan - in answer to your question about what impact implants have on breast feeding.. from what I have read that you can still breastfeed because the implants, well most of the time, are put behind your muscle and the breast tissue so your breasts can still develope normally when you are pregnant. But it is something that you would need to ask about with the surgeon. thats one of my main concerns plus I am worried about how my skin, well the stretch in my skin, when your breasts get bigger during pregnancy. I dont know if my skin would be able to stretch that far and go back to normal as now, my skin is a bit loose. It may be because I loss 30kg since Avaleigh and it might go back to the way it was, but I am not entirely sure about that! I am young so heres hoping. That would be on of my first questions I would be asking cause there is no point going in and doing it all if I need to go back in again and get another breast lift cause my skin sagged even more!

I started my night fill job last night. I was sooo much fun!! I actually felt like I was doing something instead of 'pushing paper at a desk'. I did about 6 hours last night and going in for another 4 today, maybe longer if they need me. I am determined to make this work. I think that Jason is happy that I can home enthusiastic last night. SO we are going to try and make this work, just means that Jason will need to take on more of a 'mum' roll with Avaleigh and get her to sleep.

Anyway, better go, Avaleigh is getting frustrated about SOMETHING and we need to get to the shops cause I realised yesterday I have no casual clothes (cause they all went in the bin) to do this night fill stuff.

Bye bye!!

Hi girls just a quick one
    Hope you are all having a awesome weekend....
    I will be offline for a few days We are going to try and move today wanted to do it yesterday but i have spent 10 + hours a day for the last 2 days TRYING to clean a house dat hasnt been cleaned i 12 months and has been lived in by a very dirty old man It was disgusting so i have bleached everything i could if i couldnt bleach it i disinfected it I think i now have a clean house to move into... So hopfully we get it all done today well atleast the big stuff coz i can do the bits and pieces thro the week when im here cleaning it before i hand the keys in next tuesday

Well must be off
    Have a great week and hopefully catch up with u all in a week or less LOL

Sarah

Just a quick hi to let you all know we are still alive.
    6 weeks pregnant today, and 6 days until I am married
    Probably won't be back online until after the wedding, and maybe even not until after our honeymoon,so I hope you all have a great week/s.

xxoo

Nicky - WIshing you and your DF and Lachlan a wonderful wedding day. Relax and enjoy your special day.

Wishing you a wonderful day on Saturday Nicky, I'm sure it will be just perfect. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Nicky- Wishing you a fantastic day on saturday... Cant wait to hear all about and Specially cant wait to see pics

Sarah

Nicky - Have a wonderful day on Saturday!! Hope you are feeling well!!

to everyone else!! Very quiet in here.......

Nicky - have a fantastic day on Saturday, and a lovely honeymoon.

Liam tried to leave home again today. We watched him as he toddled off out the front gate, then crawled across the road (without looking!!), then down the street, around the corner... each time Pat tried to turn him around to come home he just got cranky, and insisted on keeping on going. It's kind of funny, but also a bit of a worry for when he can really walk, I don't think I'll be turning my back on him that's for sure.

We've been boring so nothing to write about really, just the same old same old. I made a some great chicken meatball-type things yesterday which he simply rejected, ungrateful child. So I chopped them up & then mixed them with the previous nights dinner & bingo, down a treat. And he got them again tonight but this time mixed up with some vegie-mix cubes. So I guess the winner is me

Hi to everyone else, hope all the house moving is coming along okay.

Hi Eveyone,

I've been MIA for a while am just in the last bit of getting over a flu I've had for 2+weeks. It has been horrible, one of the sickest I have been in my life!

Noah is going well. He hasn't had any new teeth for ages now but he has 4on top and 4 on bottom. He says dada, mama, nana, bubba, car, dog, ta, botbot (bottle), and bye. His newest trick in rollypolly where you make your hands into fists and roll them around each other in the front of your body (does that make sense?)

He still isn't walking and only occasionally stands completely by himself. I think he's the only one in here not walking and he is the only one at mothers group, except for one baby who only started crawling at 12months and only really commando crawls. everyone at mothers group is suprised because Noah was one of the first ones to do everything. He has been able to hold his head up, look around and support his own weight since birth (something that was commented on by midwives and chn) been sitting since 5months, crawling at 6, pulling himself up and walking holding on to furniture etc since 6.5months so not sure any advice or comments? I know it's normal etc but I don't know I just want him to walk lol!

Pregnancy is going well I'm 10w5days so almost at that magical 12weeks!

Nicky, Oh my goodness it's tomorrow!!!! Congrats I cannot wait to hear all about it and see pics!!!

Hey Jas, sorry to hear you've been sick, I'm so glad winter is over, hopefully all of the nasty bugs that have been floating around will start to disappear for a while, to give us all a break from sick kids & sick us!

Re Noah's walking, TBH, I wouldn't worry about it yet, although it's hard not to when it looks like "everyone" else's kid is doing it. Liam only started a couple of weeks ago (maybe 3?) and it came from nowhere, he didn't start by standing on his own, he just went from holding onto furniture to walking, BUT he has no words like Noah. Lots of sounds, but definitely not anything that I could say was a meaningful word, so I would look at kids like Noah & think that they're so much more advanced than Liam & then start worrying about how I could do more to teach him words. So you see, it's a circular argument. There's a little girl in my MG, who's a June baby, who isn't particularly interested in moving, but who can point to your nose, your ears, your hair etc - when I try to teach Liam these things he just looks at me as if I'm a bit mental. They're all learning different things at different times, and Noah will definitely get there. And then he might turn into a rascal like my kid & start taking himself out for a walk, which is a whole new world of vigilance

Lol thanks that's so true! Noah knows what a nose is (gee thats a bit of a tongue twister) He also has a new trick where if you do something he doesn't like he lays down flat on his back and kicks his legs around hehe oh and he also knows you know the scrolly thing on the mouse so you can go up and down well he's figured out how to do that and he also gets Phil's xbox controlled and moves the joysticks around with his thumbs and gets bottles and moved his hand round like he's opening it but he doesn't cause he doesn't know to grip on to the lid so he is pretty clever. I have a feeling on day he might just start running. Nana was telling me thats what my mum did wasn't walking at all and then one day literally started running lol Noah's just cheeky enough to do that oh the other thing thats funny that he does is if Phil and I don't let him do something he starts calling out nana nana nana!! lol

well just as I posted that there was a dvd on in main menu and Noah has just started it! when it comes to technology our boy is very clever lol

hey everyone!

hope everyone is well in here. just a quick one from me as I am about to take a nap while avaleigh is sleeping. I've been doing the nightfilling job for a week now and last night we worked through until 3am which meant i only got 4 hrs sleep before avaleigh woke up! so going to have a nap for the run tonight, which i dare say, is going to be another long one!

avaleigh is going great. ALL her teeth are out now!! eating is going much better since they are all out and she has just been a joy.

anyway, better go and make the most of a baby sleeping and sleep myself

take care all!

Hi everyone.

Well ethan and i are finally both healthy again and at the same time Its great! Isn't gastro horrible, sooo much washing. I was so excited when ethan had a solid poo this morning tmi, sorry! Pregnancy going well, feeling uncomfortable though but still awhile to go yet.

Nicky- Your wedding has snuck up!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow hun and enjoy your
    honeymoon.

V- Gee hope you were able to have a good sleep! Also hope you dont have to work that
    late tonight. Glad avaleighs teeth are not giving her anymore trouble, that must be a relief for you both.

Jas- Good to hear you are almost over the flu. Yay at being nearly 12 weeks its such a relief to reach it.

Jan- Omg @ liam leaving home!! Lol he is a little explorer.

Sarah- Hope the move went okay.

Mel- How are you all? Hope you are all well. I never got around to uploading my belly pics, slack i know i have them loading now so will let you know when there up.

Well im off for now, im going to make a hot chocolate (its freezing here atm) and probably just lurk here for a bit. Good Night Ladies and Bubba's.Hope you all have a great weekend.

Jess, your looking fantastic. So glad to hear you are both feeling much better. Thanks for asking about us. We are well. No more hospital trips, which is a miracle.

Nicky, Happy Wedding Day!! Will be thinking of you today. All the very very very best.

I have my school reunion tonight, looking forward to it. I haven't kept in contact from anyone from school, so should be good to catch up with everyone.

We are well, Jack is amazing. Still surprising us each day with the words he can say. He is now saying Park, Playdough, Painting, Charli, willy, bath time, water ta, peese, to name a few. He is my sweety that's for sure, such a little cuddler.

Hope you are well and have a wonderful weekend.

Good Morning

Thanks Mel it was so nice to hear that, lately all i get are the 'your huge' or 'are you having a monster' comments! Jack is doing really well with his speech. Ethan is saying a few things but most of the time you cant really understand him, he says nose, gentle, hello, cat, doggy, nanna, poppy and he has just started saying oh dear and all done. He also says Meeka which is his aunties name and she lives in qld and seen him for the first time when he was 5 mths and hasnt seen him since so i taught him her name as a suprise for her when she arrives in 5 wks. He also say belly bubs name now too, which is great. Glad you are all well and have not had to have jack at the hospital any more. Enjoy your renuion tonight sounds like fun.

Nicky am thinking of you today hun hope you have a wonderful day.

Hi girls! I haven't been on much because my computer or BB is very slow and I don't have the patience! Just wanted to wish Nicky all the best for today (you will be a married lady by now!).
    Poor you Jess, I hate those "huge" comments. My worst one was off the man at Bakers Delight - I couldn't go in there for the rest of my pregnancy .
    I am going to be VERY lazy and not do personals - I am about to go and have a bath, very knackered today. I am going to try out a hair treatment that my sister swears by - attractively called "Henna and Placenta treatment..", apparently made from animal placenta. The thought of it is making me feel sick so i better have nice shiny hair at the end of all this! Bye for now - hope everyone is well xx

Sacha and Megan - are you both lurking around out there?? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are well

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast