Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - December 2004 #3

Default Babies Born July - December 2004 #3

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July to December 2004

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July - December 2004

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kellee
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 12th August, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Charles (Charlie)
    Baby's Website n/a
    Health Concerns: n/a
    Notes: Having sleeping problems, but am on the way to fixing them. Crawling, sitting up on his own, hates solids (so far!) but will keep persevering!

Forum Name: Melinda
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 18 August 2004
    Baby Name(s): Jacob Laurance
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born via emergency caesarean. 8lb 6oz, 51cm long, H/C 35cm

Forum Name: Rose
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 27th August, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Amelia Jane
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/roseamelia
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Struggles to eat fruit. Gets constipated easily.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Induced labor.6hrs.

Forum Name: mitch4now - michelle
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 2nd Sept 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Brodie Jayde
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jessica4th
    Health Concerns: noticed slight turning of eye, was seen by RCH and they were happy all is fine, will go back early 2006 for check up.
    Notes: Jessica was born 2 days early, totally natural and drug free labour. Is very advanced with walking etc, just wants to upset her mother LOL
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Pietta
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 8th September, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl: Little Boy
    Baby Name(s): Ryley Morgan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubbs/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None so far thank goodness!!
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc) 2 weeks late almost- emergency c-section after 21 hours of labour without pain relief- but he was worth it!!

Forum Name: Mooshie
    Baby's DOB: 15th September 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lani
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/misslani
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) nil
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 10 days late, gel induced labour, quick labour and no drugs. 8lb 9oz, 50.5cms length and 35cm head

Forum Name: bon_w
    Baby's DOB: 24/10/2004
    Baby Name(s): Grace Clare
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubba2
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) small fontanelle
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week late, membranes ruptured spontaneously, labour sped up with syntocinon, no drugs, post partum hemorrage

Forum Name: Dachlostar
    State: New South Wales
    Baby's DOB: 25th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Yasin Ramadan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/y/yasin/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) milk/hormone rash
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

Forum Name: kmh
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 4/11/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 8pounds 4ounces
    Gender of Baby: girl
    Baby Name(s): madison grace
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (induced with an c-section to follow, madison was in scn for 48 hours due to temp, mummy was sick as well

Forum Name: melbee70
    State: QLd
    [b]Baby's DOB: 11th November, 2004
    Baby Name(s): Eliana Annestacia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic?
    Notes: induced on due date because of size (arrived next day after emergency c-section) weighed 11lb 4oz - happily adjusting to motherhood

Forum Name: TDBear
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 23/11/04
    Gender of Baby: Boy!
    Baby's Name: Levi James
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: All good!
    Notes:

Forum Name: kt250
    Baby's DOB: 09/12/2004
    Baby Names: Stacey Elizabeth
    Baby's Website: None
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 41 weeks, 59 hour labour with C/S at end 8lb neat.

Forum Name: *Tegan*
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Lily May Ellen
    Baby's Stats: 9lb 7oz, 50cms long, head 35cms
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymayellen
    Notes: 1 week overdue, induced due to pre-eclampsia, 5 hour labour, vacuum extraction used due to Shoulder Dystocia.

Forum Name: *Jo*
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Kaleb John
    Notes: Posterior, c/s

Forum Name: Colleen
    Baby's DOB: 15 / 12 / 04
    Baby Name(s): Jaykob
    Baby's Website: in my signature
    Health Concerns: None to date
    Notes: 10 days early, 9lb8oz, c-sec

Forum Name: jessica123
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20 December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Aidan James
    Baby's Stats: 9lb 9oz, 52.5cms long, head 35.5cms
    Health Concerns: None so far
    Notes: 10 days overdue, induced

To catch up with the previous thread go here

Kellee Guest

Well, looks like I'm the first to post.

This is going to be much easier – the laptop is AWESOME and it means that I can probably check in almost every day and not have so much to catch up on. Except for the next few days that is – I have an assignment due on Monday that I haven’t even started yet, so this is the LAST time I am allowing myself to do anything non-uni related on the computer until it’s finished. I would even be happy with a 3 at this point, which is saying something coming from me – I’m usually not happy unless I get at least a 5, but I figure that even doing assignments at all while I’m 31 weeks pg and have a toddler to look after is no mean feat!

Hi bon! Glad the pg is going well. I hope that dreaded morning sickness stays away for the whole pg. So cute about Harry and the cars. I'm sure that the not feeling like you're pg thing won't last long when the bump starts hitting into everything!

Mel - how cute about Eliana and the horse! When we showed Charlie a hourse while we were away he bent down on all fours and started to pretend to eat grass... well, actually he was trying to eat grass for real, but we stopped him just in time! Sorry you're not feeling well. It's a bugger you don't live closer because I could come and take her for a walk so you can get a bit of shut eye. Lots of Codral is good for things like that.

Just got home from having dinner with DH in town. I probably mentioned that he’s doing all this extra part time work. Well, we though that there would probably only be a couple more shifts after this week, but he’s been offered another two weeks’ full time work, which equates to about 4 more weeks of this single parenting thing, unfortunately. It’s a bugger too, because we don’t really need the money (although we’re certainly not going to turn it down!) but it’s too good an opportunity for DH to knock back. You never know – it could lead to full time permanent work and he would be so happy to work there on that basis. I’m going to put my foot down though – NO MORE WORK after May 1, otherwise I will feel like I haven’t seen him for 10 years. I suppose it’s a good thing because I’m more likely to do uni work if he’s not here to distract me.

Anyway, that’s enough babbling from me. Sorry about that – that’s what happens when I don’t talk to any adults all day… when I get a chance to talk (or type) I can’t shut up! I hope that you and your bubs are treating you well.

Kellee Guest

AAAGGHHH! Christy - I didn't see that you were pregnant! Congratulations! That's so exciting. I hope you're feeling well.

Yay here I am, I get sad when nobody comes in and look we are in a new thread, good talking girls.

Kellee- money sounds good, guess you have to take the breaks when they come. Hope you get a 5 anyway with your assignment.

Mel- I am so hoping you feel better soon, it sucks being sick and is worse when you still have to do everything. Eliana is so cute and PMSL about the climbing, welcome to my world LOL

Michelle- bugger AF, hope it was just a trick and you are really pg. Otherwise more baby dust to you. Hope Jay is having fun back at school.

Finally....Jess made 10kgs, I coiuld have danced a jig I was so happy, shouldn't be so important, but I have always worried about her being so little. She ia in proportion so I am stopping worryoing, she has yucky nappies atm, I am thinking it is the eye teeth coming through. Hope they come fast cos then that's it for awhile.

I am so exctied atm. First I joined TLC and that's great but 2nd aI am buying a gorgeous busines with a website etc I will give more info very soon. Waiting on the bank and then going to get trained up and then it will be all systems go. It is baby realted, some oif you may be interested.

Dach- yay for Imran arriving, well done, can't wait to hear more.

Hello to Jess and Jo and Bon and Tegan
    have a good one
    michelle

mooshie Guest

hi there everyone

kellee i know all about the other half working all the time lol, my dh works shift so one week he is on mornings the other afternoon (which quite often means he is home around midnight) tis sad cause when jay is at school he doesn't get to see him the whole week

mel you sound sad, i hope you feel better soon. soo cute with eliana and the horse what a fantastic distraction tool you have there lol. when lani throws a tantrum (and it can be often lol) she throws herself on the floor (ever so gently tho so she doesn't hurt herself lol) and i am always trying to think of an "interesting distraction" a horse in the backyard would be ideal.

michelle jay is loving school and so am i lol. hope he doesn't get sick tho, one of the kids in his class threw up yesterday, he came home and told me all the nitty gritty details lol. wow that business adventure sounds very intersting, i am intrigued. lol about jess reaching 10kg, lani reached 10kgs at her 18mth check i was sooooo happy, how long is jess??? from memory i think lani was around 78cm. i know we shouldn't worry but having a lightweight that is a very fussy eater, sometimes you can't help but worry. hope the eye teeth come soon and without incident. looks like lani is skipping the bottom eye teeth, she seems to be cutting a bottom 2yr old molar, she has been sticking that finger down there chewing on it, the other day i went for a feel around and i can feel something happening. jay had all his teeth through at 19mths, i don't think lani will but am thinking they will be all through by the time she is 2.

a big hello to everyone else, sorry i missed you.

have been lurking a bit, getting down on this ttc it ****s me sometimes lol. i am thinking i just had a weird cycle last month, dh is taking next week off work it is quite at the moment and he asked when would be the best time to take a week off (in respect of potential bd times) so we can get down to business lol, am hanging he can take jay to school and do all sorts of stuff - not to mention the obvious lol

anyway just spent a fortune at kmart on more clothes for lani lol this time i got her a heap of mix and match bonds stuff, so she should be all set for winter, i must go through her wardrobe tho and do a cull. i also got her some slippers they were 30% off so i got a cute little pair for $6, we have alot of tiles at home and it can get quite cold in the mornings on the floor, she loves the slippers so thats good. tried to get jay some nice casual tracky daks and nice windcheaters but kmart had crap - i hate boys clothes the range is so blergh it is either bone, blue or black arhhl, i guess i will wait until target have a sale on boys stuff then get some for him, just want casual stuff for winter - it is great having a school uniform cause i don't seem to buy as many clothes for him - but i love spending money on the kids (especially clothes)

well i am scrapbooking tonight - can't wait, haven't done any in a long time, am thinking i might go a glass or 2 of red as well should make my page look mighty interesting lol. and we start auskick tommorrow - omg footy season already.

oh well better go have great day everyone

Kellee Guest

Hey ladies – can not brain today, so BB it is instead of my assignment! For now, anyway.

Mitch – ooh… your new ventures sound exciting! I can’t wait to hear more about them. Yay for Jess too – she sounds like such a darling little thing. And there’s nothing at all wrong with being little, is there? You and I seem to have done very well out of it!

Mooshie – Tantrums, ah yes. How fun they are. One trick I read about (and use with some success) is to wait a little while and then just go and start playing with some of the kid’s toys. Usually Charlie is too interested in what I’m doing to protest anymore! Hope you have a great time scrapbooking, and have a glass for me, won’t you? I got jealous when I read that!

Not much else to report. I really feel like my brain and my body and totally disconnected at the moment. Charlie woke up around 5.30 for some reason – he usually wakes up between 7.30 and 8.30 so that was a bit weird. He grizzled for a while and then went back to sleep, but I couldn’t. Then, just as I was drifting off, my Mum called my number by accident. Charlie went back to sleep again, but I dozed until we finally got up around 9.30 – it was raining and he always sleeps well in the rain. The broken sleep seems to have done me more harm than having to actually get up at 5.30 would have! So of course, reading about Cultural Diversity in Education is something I’m not really in the right frame of mind to do at the moment! Oh well, I think I’ll have a quick nap (Mum has Charlie today to let me study) and then get into it.

Probably won’t check BB over the weekend (and if I do, feel free to reprimand me!) so I’ll chat to you gals on Monday sometime. Have a great weekend.

kellee - that sounds good for your dh's work but bummer about not spending much time together - hopefully he will get it out of the way before you become a family of four - good luck with your assignment - life certainly is alot easier with a laptop though i get little fingers wanting to press buttons so stuck some stickers on & she knows that is all she can touch!

michelle - i did think of you when eliana started climbing - at least i got to 16months before she tried it! your new business sounds great & hopefully you have gotten heaps of business from your scrapbooking ad

mooshie - lol at dh taking time off for bding! fingers crossed that this is your month \/ sounds like you got some great bargains for lani - im the worst at shopping for eliana cause she already has way too many clothes & i still manage to find some cute thing when im out - hope you get jay some clothes before it gets too cold - how did your scrapbooking go? i have to get back into it seems i do alot for a few weeks then pack it away for a few

im alot better - just a bit of a cough left now & eliana copies me whenever i cough - she had a shocking night last night & was waking about every 1/2 hour looking for her dummy - in the end i had had enough of getting up so put her into bed with me where she started screaming on & off - have no idea what was wrong but we finally got to sleep a bit before 4am at least we got to sleep in - eliana is watching the horse again i will have to take her out for a pat - her dad will up later on today if only he would give me a break from watching her but he is hopeless!!

hope everyone's weekend is going well

Kellee Guest

Hi there ladies. Yes, I AM doing my assignment, so don't tell me off. I have to be on the net, so of course I have msn on and the stupid thing tells me when I've got new BB alerts and I can't help myself!

Mel - that's funny about putting stickers on the laptop! I think DH would kill me if I did that. Sorry you had a bad night with your little angel - is it teeth? I hope that Eliana's dad is able to help out a bit more today... maybe you need to have a chat with him or make him read some parenting books or something. I've heard that some dads get better as the kids get older too - I suppose it has something to do with them being more 'interactive'. Anyway, I hope you're able to have a lovely weekend.

Charlie was nice and gave us a sleep in this morning. I was up until 2 reading articles, and DH didn't get home until then, so we couldn't get to sleep until 3. Then my boy let us stay in bed until after 9. Very nice. I wish he did that every day. He seems to be sleeping a lot at the moment - he'll sleep in until 8 or 8.30, and then sleep for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. It's nice, but sometimes I worry that there's something wrong - any ideas?

Right, back to it. Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Kellee Guest

Hello all.

Hope your bubs are treating you well.

I gave up on the assignment... I will complete the assignments before the baby comes and hand them in when I re-enrol in the subject next semester. I would have just made myself sick if I'd tried to finish it, and an extension wasn't an option for me. Ah well...

Anyway, time to go to bed and eat chocolate and drink milk. Mmm... Have a nice night.

AWWWW! Kellee that is a bummer about the assignment but not to worry, less stress I say! And little is good, as you said we have both done ok LOL

Michelle- Jess is 79cms tall, PMSL at Jay and the describing the chuck, kids love that sort of stuff don't they

Now I have forgotten everything everybody else said so I will just say hi to Mel, Jo, Jess, Bon ummmmm, who else Tegan.

Now I am a bit stressed myself since my DH: not sure that the d stands for dear either....played a practice match in footy today and ended up in hospital during the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury. At the moment not sure if it is a break or ligaments. Xrays in the morning, it is in a temporary cast atm. I am so ngry cos I have been telling him it is time to retire he is 31 and always getting injured as the body has packed it in, stuffed ankles, knees, back and shoulders, and still he continues. Being self employed means no work no money, just what we need! I can always work a day here and there if I have to but prefer not to that's for sure. So I am really hoping that it is minor but very concerned it is not. Men won't listen, he tells me now he thinks he's retired GRRRRR!

I am ringing up about gymnastics for Jemma & Jess tomorrow, plus organising an ABN and ringing the bank, so lots to do.
    Hope you all have a good one
    best wishes michelle

mooshie Guest

michelle hope aaron is okay - what a bloody goose lol. wow about the gymnastics for jemma and jess - guess were lani is booked to go starting this wednesday - yup gymnastics *** twilight zone music happening ***

sorry gotta go someone is at the door, hi to everyone else, be back later to do personals

OMG Michelle- that is freaky we must be on the same wave length with twin babies lol

I still haven't been able to get onto the lady so I am going to turn up tomorrow.

Arron's ankle's not broken, but he can't walk so no work for this week, instead he is going to stay home and anoy me!!!GRRRR!! He finished a 500 word assignment today.

and the bank has aproved my loan for my business !!YAY!! But i have to wait till Weds to get my ABN and then Sat to learn what to do and pick up everything
    Excitement is building LOL

Hope you are all well
    Michelle

kellee - dont think its eliana's teeth cant see anymore coming through, she has 12 atm - her dad was hopeless or i should say helpless - he just never seems overly confident & doesnt want to over extend himself - august was the last time he changed a nappy!!! but im used to it & so much happier this way - did you get your assignment finished?

michelle - glad dh's foot isn't broken but lucky you having him all week!! i looked at your online photos - your girls have grown up so much & i loved the fishing photos & the close ups of jess with the tiara - good luck with all your business stuff

mooshie - how cool for lani to be doing gym & funny that little jess is starting too - hope it was the guy from the lotto knocking on your door!!

had a pretty quiet weekend & today ive sorted through some of eliana's clothes & did some exciting washing - when i went to get it off the line the chooks were out & eliana was having fun chasing them around till one stood up & flapped its wings then she wasnt so sure of herself! she has this obsession at the moment of packing things away - im not complaining but it is funny to watch her play with something then pack it all away

mooshie Guest

hi all i'm back lol

no wasn't the lotto man unfortunately mel it was the crazy MIL lol

mel - how cute at eliana packing everything away, send her over to lani to teach her a few things, i can't tell you how many times she pulls stuff out of the tuppaware cupboard each day not to mention the little tins of cat food, that she takes from the pantry and deposits them all around the house, mostly jay's bedroom when he is at school, (jay feeds the cat) so when he is at school and the cat comes to the door and miaows lanis runs to the pantry grabs the cat food and runs into jays room with it calling him as she runs = tis very cute but she just leaves the can wherever she drops it - dh found some in his carton of beer tonight lol. you have chooks there as well = wow eliana has a great place to grow up sounds so nice and relaxing.

michelle - i haven't signed lani up yet, have a free voucher for a try it lesson, rang the lady last week she said wed am has only 5 children in the class, so i will give it a go and if she likes it, i will put her in each wednesday. oh wow on your business venture, how great the bank approved your loan - sounds very exciting - does this mean you won't probably go back to teaching, if you have your own business you could have another bub you wouldn't have to worry about bringing bubs to work with you lol - not that i am trying to talk you into anything.

kellee - wow you are due next month can you believe it, that time has flown well for me anyway - hmmm yum chocolate and milk that is what i had every night when prg with lani and i seemed to have kept up the tradition and i wondered why i wasn't loosing those extra kilo's lol. charlies sleep sounds exactly like miss lani, she goes to bed at 7.30pm and i wake her at 7.30am (to get ready for school = when no school she wakes around 7.45) she then goes down between 12.30 and 1pm for her nap and i need to wake her at around 3.10pm to get ready to pick up from school. when jay was little he had a nap from 1pm and i would wake him at around 4pm (cause he would never go to bed before 8 then lol) he did this up until nearly 4 years of age = i guess he ran around so much he really needed to have a nice day nap.

sorry guys can't go back anymore a big hello to all mums and bubs, hope everyone is going well.

we are off to knox tommorrow, target has 15% of storewide, so need to buy some long sleeved t-shirts for jay to wear under his footy jumper for auskick = he is adamant he is wearing shorts to (not tracksuit pants like last year) so will ahve to get him a pair of footy shorts to, never ends. lani is also getting her chicken pox vac at the docs and am going to get her foot checked out = her right foot is quite turned in and now she is running everywhere she seems to trip herself up alot (apparently my mum was the same) so will see what we can do to try and correct it. dh is on his weeks holidays so its been nice and he is even putting kids to bed :shock: wonders will never cease lol, did i mention he changed a pooey nappy last week (2nd one in what oh nearly 19mths lol) i am training him up cause i am going away end of may on a girls weekend away (our annual 2 day daylesford trip with facials, massages and heaps of good food and wine lol) can't wait.

anyway better go = hooked on comander in chief good show lol, plus gotta get busy iywkim tis the week for baby making lol.

night all

Michelle- WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT !!! lol no more babies, OK??? I am not sure what I'll do yet with teaching, I guess I will just play it by ear and see how things go. I do LOVE teaching so we will see. Good luck with your bd fest LOL and lol at jay and the footy stuff. I have to get Josh some shorts too, maybe wednesday cos I think that's when I will be at the bank. Gym is free for the first session, childminding for the kid not in it for the session is $1. Lessons are $7 ea, $10 cleaning levy per family and $25 ea for reg and insurance payable by 3rd week. Def not cheap, will see how they like it tomorrow.

Mel- the picture of Eliana chasing chooks and cleaning up is too cute. Some Dad's just aren't good with littlies. Maybe he'll be better when she's bigger! You do get to be special though cos you are the one!

Kellee- is it only a month to go???? OMG I hadn't realised. Wow that was quick.

Hope Dasch is settled in with Imran, and Yasin is loving his little brother.

Hi to the rest of you girls, hope you are all feeling well and no ms
    cu michelle

Hi girls,

Not much is happening here. Lily has gotten another tooth, her 11th one now. Didn't seem to be showing the signs of teething though :-k

Her walking has come a long way too. Hardly falls over and i never see her crawl unless she is super tired. She thinks it's funny to run away after a bath before we put her nappy on!

Her vocab seems to be getting bigger too. She can say hello, hey, hi. Also says what sounds like 'what's that' but it's deffinatly what it means. Loves pointing at things too.

The only thing that concerns me is that i can't get her to drink out of a sippy cup, no matter how many brands i try. What can i do about this?

Also, Lily will be 2mths under 2yrs when #2 is born. Will she be able to understand what's happening? When can i say that mummy has a baby in her belly and that she'll understand somewhat? Or won't this happen at all? I want to try to prepare her, but it's kinda hard when she has no idea what i'm saying.

Hi everyone, I have two sleeping babies \/ so time for a quick bb fix.
    DH went back to work this morning - Yasin and I both had a bit of a sook. His idea of helping out was to buy lots of takeaway and let the mess pile up until it looked like a tip but it was nice to have him around anyway. It was the first time he's diverted his phone since Yasin was born so it was a big change because usually when he's home he has half his mind on business IYKWIM.
    Imran is a really clingy little person and he's also quite vomitty and windy so he doesn't give me much of a rest. he'd be happy to sleep on me all day but getting him to sleep elsewhere isn't so easy.
    He lasted about 1 night in the hammock next to the bed before DH started wanting him in bed with us. So now he's moved in......... I woke up with a little puddle of baby vomit in my hair this morning - so glamourous!!!
    Yasin is being a little treasure although he's a bit too enthusiastic about helping sometimes. He offers Imran all his treasures which is sweet but not helpful and tries to help out with the rocking when he's in his rocker - he doesn't really understand that a rocker is not meant to emulate a bull ride . He figured out that he gets lots of praise when he gives Imran a kiss so Imran gets oodles of kisses even when he'd rather be left to sleep.
    The poor liitle guy was really put out for the first few days but he seems to have adjusted better now. I'm not sure I have. We went shopping for the first time with 2 yeasterday. I forgot how long it takes with a newborn who needs booby breaks and Yasin was getting really impatient. By the time we finished I was swearing that I'm never going to leave the house again LOL.
    Sorry for no personals - I'm off to catch up on everyone's news now.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast