Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Babies born July - December 2005

tiggy Guest

Hi Missy - yep, have seen some sad things. Mostly great outcomes but some very sad experiences too.

Hi Kate, Kirsty and Christy!

Oooh I so want to chat with you all but I'm so tired and still have sorting/tidying to do...I'll be a bit scared to check in with you all tomorrow - I'm sure this thread will be 10 pages long!! hehe.

Hi Guys!!!

Gonna jump on in a couple of days when its slows down a bit.

Tiff sorry if i came across like that! Lets start a fresh!

Renee how are you doing?? Congrats on the BABY BUMB!!!

Beck and Meg thanks guys i hope we get to speak more soon!

AND TOO ALL YOU WONDEFUL WOMEN HI AND WILL SPEAK SOON!!!

Missy - thank you I think you mean Ella though as Tia's not yet baked! BUt it's confusing as i have Ella's pics on Tia's site. Yeah i'm pretty much the same belly-wise as i was with Ella. I think i hold babies nicely - if i say so myself- lol - just out front. But it can be a pain in the back only carrying the weight in the front. I'm gonna go check out Callum's site now

ETA: Awww he's adorable. Love the Chrissie shots!
    Last edited by *Rae*; February 1st, 2007 at 07:24 PM.

Hi Tiggy, Missy, Meg, Beck, Rach, Renee and anyone else i forgot from dec 05..also hope to see dani again soon..can someone pm her msn details if you have a chance, i tried to do it on my computer but it wouldn't work..just want to stay in contact..
    hope everyone else has had a nice day!!
    xxoo

Rae Awwww der me. Sorry I was abit confussed. But im sure Tia will be just as lovely.

Hi Rach how are you

Christie hey chicky. This thread going to be huge. I keep checking every 5 mins to keep up...lol

tiggy Guest

Hey Christie, not long for you, girl. Hope you are feeling well.
    Rach *hugs* a fresh start sounds fab!
    Kristie, your little guy is very cute in his ticker pic!
    Rae You and little Tia are always on my mind. You have a positive outlook. You are amazing!
    Meg I forgot to say, I hope you are not getting sick and WELCOME BACK! We have missed you!
    Sarajo Any decision on the tooth?
    Beck Well said re; the other thread

Ivy and Noah are in bed asleep, pity the other kids are mucking around. It's blissfully cool here tonight in woop woop, so I think I might have an early night too.
    ETA: Missy, glad to hear dinner was a monkey free zone.
    Kate Sorry to hear that your little one has severe reflux. There are a few of us who have expereinced that. Ivy still has chucky days. She's on 20mg of Losec.
    Last edited by tiggy; February 1st, 2007 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Callum's monkey and forgot to say Hi to Kate (d'oh)

Missy, just seeing that gorgeous pic of callum with monkey just reminded me i meant to say to you, owen has 'snuggle' a blankie with a lion head..he sleeps with it and a dummy and as soon as he gets those things he knows its bed time, we leave him in bed all the time now..i know callum is walking and gets monkey himself, but maybe if he can't get to him(shut his door, or put monkey in the cupboard or something like that)maybe that would take his mind off it during the day when he's up and about..prob be met with some tears at first but worth it in the long run(esp since even if you could find a replacement it prob wouldn't be the same..IYKWIM)..just an idea, i know i wouldn't fancy having to wash snuggle 3 times a day!!but it is nice that they have something that brings them so much comfort isn't it!?!
    Tiggy, i am feeling well, and haven't had much swelling this time, only a little in my ankles(last time my feet were like a pair of sausages and my toes too!!)so thats good, just very hot(luckily my parents bought us a portable a/c for xmas..have been parked in front of it for weeks, will be surprised if i don;t blow the motor out!!) and achey back, hips, pelvis etc..all the usual stuff..have had anaemia(for a few mths as it turns out)and have been totally wiped out, but am ok now and taking heaps of iron and vit C(i guess thats what i get for having the bubs so close together huh!?!) GLad to hear ivy and noah are down for the count tonight..2 down, 5 to go!!i can't even begin to imagine!!enjoy your early night..

looks like that rascally monkey of callum's is even making his way into all our posts..LOL
    Last edited by totalbabe77; February 1st, 2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: missed tiggys post

Oh yer Christie, I didnt evern think of putting it away in the day. Hmmmm I might try that tomorrow. I just have to make sure he isnt holding it when I pick him up out of the cot or else if I take it off him he will scream. But thats good advice, Im going to do that. Thanks so much hun!!!!

Tiff - thanks hun...i think the same of you

Hi everyone,

We have decided to form two groups - July to September 2005 and October to December 2005. I am very sorry for the upset and confusion that I caused today when I merged the threads, but we are just trying to keep things consistent with what we have already done in the past. Eventually as the groups dwindle off again we will look at merging them into the one thread then and then after that the whole of 2005 is likely to be combined into one single thread.

Thank you for you patience and understanding while we worked out the best course of action.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345