Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #2

Ohh bugger! Sorry to hear that. Actually it was the same for us at Christmas....camping in a caravan park where little boys just want to run but cant. It was exhausting just trying to keep him happy so I was thrilled when we actually came home. We are planning a camping trip in the next month or so where its not in a caravan park where he has more room to move and isnt going to be bowled over by a car. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight Bec..those nights are the worst!

Jo

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Jo- It is very good to be home, we did enjoy ourselves up there and I will miss especially 2 of my SIL and the kids. Jonah has an absolute ball playing with his cousins, I loved watching them play together, I can't wait to go up for Chrissy, we'll be staying for 3 weeks probably so they'll get lots more play time I too hope I have a good sleep tonight, I do hope we don't have a repeat of last night because I will be on my own tonight as Ben works night shift. Cross your fingers for me

Um, I totally got lost when the new thread started!!!

I'll just pop inj here & say OMG Maddy has a lump under her right nipple, so I panicked & , um how embarassing turns out my big girl is starting to grow breasts! EEEEEK!
    It's tiny & just the very, very beginning, but it's too soon...

Mum siad it will still be another 2 yrs or so before there will be bra worthy boobies there & taht we too all started off like this!! YIKES!
    I do remember getting fitted for a bra at the same time as my older sister (A cup do up at the front) I was in grade 5 my sister in year 7, but she got to a C cup with her pregnanciues & is a small A in general, I went to GG & chose not to get anything bigger... I am still a D/DD! so well; Yikes maddy will fall over with big boobs she's so darn tiny!!! LOL... OMG periods & boyfriends soon.... AAAARRRGGGHHHH! Would it be wrong to run away!!!!!

OOOH *BRAG* Indah can sing the beginning of the barney song... her version goes... "I luff you, You & me, I luff you...ooooooo!"
    WAAAH it's so cute & Jo, Indah says Choc, chippies & cake too!!!

Although she has only ever had half a freddo & see's Maddy have a piece of choc or DH (I am over choc) But she also can say Beer! hee hee which she carries unopened to Daddy!!!

Omg Trace!!!! Shes so little!!!! Its scary isnt it! Jess just had her very first period last weekend and omg that was such a ride lol. We spoilt her rotten and bought her some choccies and flowers! Think she feels like such a big girl now. Now I have 2 years to plan for Em lol..but Im hoping Livvy stays little for a loooooooooooooong time yet!!!!

Ohhh I love little Indah's singing..that is so darn sweet!!!!

Jo

Just popping in briefly. I read along but always run out of time to post.

OMG Tracey! Maddy's not allowed to get breasts. How is it that our little girls are growing up. *shudder* the periods and boyfriends! Eeek! Even gorgeous little Indah's growing up, singing along to Barney! How cute.

Bec, lovely to see you back. Glad you had a good time although bummer about Jonah's sleeping. I hope it's back to normal soon.

Jo, how lovely for you to spoil Jess with flowers and chocs. I'll have to remember that when it's Viv's turn. Ouch for Sammy's eye. Hope he hasn't got a black one now. You are so right about climbing stairs too! LOL

Soph, did you get your itti bitti yet? What do you think? I got another one last week. love them both!

Not much news here. Viv's training for the inter-school swimming carnival which is on Friday. Now she's in grade 4 she can represent the school. She's very excited about it!

We went to Scienceworks yesterday with my brother and his family. It was a great place on a hot day. I had Blake out of the stroller for the first 1.5 hours and spent the whole time running after him. Then went out to the car and got it and strapped him in for lunch. I worked well cause he was happy to sit and eat, then happy to stay in it as he got tired. He ended up falling asleep before we'd got on the Westgate bridge (maybe 2kms away?) which is so unheard of for my boy. He even transferred to the cot when we got home and slept for another hour! Yay Blake!

HA HA HA Rachel, I asked maddy if she was going to go into the interschool sports swimming & she just looked at me... She used to swim heaps & love the water, but then Mum & Dad sold their big house with a pool & she had a *neard drowning experience (her words) with my sister & her kids a couple years ago & is now hesitant to swim & will strick to the edge! I am hoping to gtet her to come with me swimming once a week after bubs is born!??? Ofcourse I'll be looking a treat in bathers. EEEEWWWW

Yay on Blake sleeping, aaaahhhhh so peacefully!

Trace, she's so stoked, particularly cause she hasn't been having lessons of late although they did do 2 week intense training with school in December. Her technique is great but her stamina isn't too great. But she's still swimming 50m laps each morning so she's doing better than I can! Poor Maddy and her 'near death experience'. My godson had one of those and for about 4 or 5 years wouldn't swim at all. Fortunately he's over it now and is a great swimmer.

I was so impressed with him yesterday although he ran himself silly at Scienceworks. He had a ball. Pity it didn't last all night. He was unsettled aroudn 1.30am. I think the heat makes it hard for him cause he's always such a hot little boy, particularly sleeping. He has a fan in his room to move the air - not blowign in him directly. Unfortunately he's getting a cough - draft? chill? At least it's cooler today so I'm cooling the house. The a/c here doesn't make it much difference to his room. We really need some up the other end of the house.

Hi everybody!

Rach, glad Blake enjoyed his day out, sounds like he had a real blast!& yay for having a great sleep too.

Jo, you're always so busy, how do you manage? I'm like a zombie if I have a big day. Poor Sammy I hope his eye is better!

Yay for Indah singing, that is so so cute Trace!

Poor Lucie getting stung by a blue bottle, Soph. They were all over narrabeen on the weekend too, wicked little things. & Poor Ned too, I hope his tooth comes through soon. I can't believe he is at that stage already, gee it goes fast!

Yay for a great holiday, Bec, Jonah sounds adorable! Hope he was more settled for you.

**sigh** Zaccie is still the feral kid. I don't know what is wrong with him, how can he go from a 4 hr sleep through the day to nothing? & staying up til midnight? I've been rocking him to sleep I have never ever had to do that with him he used to go from the shower into his cot & we wouldn't hear a peep from him til the morning. He still sleeps peacefully at night, but through the day he gets so over tired & cranky it's not funny.I hope he settles down soon, the poor buggar is getting exhausted & I'm worried he is gonna make himself sick.

Hope evrybody is having a nice day.

Hi to everybody I missed.

wowzah Guest

Default Hi!

Hi everyone!

Hope you don't mind me crashing your thread. My DS James is nearly 18 months, born 1/9/05 via emergency cs. He is an absoloute delight most of the time and I can happily admit now that while I was dissapointed when I found out I wasn't having a girl, he has been such a lovely little thing that if I only had boys I would be happy as!

I am due with the next one 3rd April, trying for a VBAC though the way things are looking I may have a back up plan made for a scheduled cs right at the end of March.

Okay I'm off to read back in this thread and try and get my bearings!

Hi Alana, welcome!

Thanks Fletch, I didn't even notice.Aren't I gorgeous

Hi Everyone!

Welcome Alana - looking forward to getting to know you better.

Storm - Zac and Lucie are twins I swear! She is psycho baby too atm. In fact I was saying to DH (jokingly!) this morning that she is suffering a sever case of turd-itis! Doesn't want to sleep, waking through the night etc etc. Hope it passes for both of us soon! What sort of tandem pram did you get? You look great in your av too!

Fletch - Oh lucky Zane. How did you decorate it?

Rach - Hope Blake is ok, it's horrible when they are sick!

Trace - Boobie omg!!!! Don't grow up Maddy! What a shock, wow they grow up so fast.

And Jo - ahhhhhh first period I remember that like it was just yesterday. Love how you treated the whole thing, I'll have to remember that!

Bec - Yeap sometimes it is such a relief just to get home, I agree!

Hope everyone else is well. Bring on some cooler weather now I say, come on winter!

Ned turns 5 months tomorrow Wow he's growing up! 2 teeth and looking like he'll be crawling soon. And I still think of him as a newborn!!!!!

Mum is gonna take maddy to Dr tomorrow after school, as maddy has said what if it's not a boob & it's something making me sick (to my Mum, so I am happy she is talking to her, although sad she didnt talk to me) I said to Mum I'll leave the Medicare card & she can take her without me knowing as such so as not to lose the trust!!!

pLus her right foot is sore?? Indah is ill, so i left work at lunch to pick her up & she's got a flu or something & wont eat, to top it off the carer told me she is starting a business & will be fifnishing up as a carer on 20th march! So gotta work someone else out (Council is anyways) til late June!!!

Then i'll be on maternity leave!!!

Oh my goodness girls...I get so lost in here now!. I really need to find more time to jump in !

Storm I am so glad you can get out a bit now ..I got the WORST cabin fever just being in hospital for 5 days when Kaitlyn was born!.

Soph I cant believe Ned is almost 5months old ..OMG where has the time gone.

Trace let us know how Maddy goes at the Dr tomorrow...probably just swollen gland or something. Cant believe you finish up in June!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sorry that you have to find a new carer for that short amount of time.

Fletch I LOVE Zanes room . I love the colour split ..Did you just stencil the line on the wall and paint it?.

OH gosh I know I have missed people.....I am losing it in here hehe.

All is going well here!. HAving an exterminator come and get rid of the ****roaches tomorrow as I cant stand them anymore!. It is costing $231.00 which is pricey I think but I have never lived with pests before and dont want to start now. I think the rats used to eat them ..now the rats are gone the ****roaches are here hahahahhaha.

We had a great weekend ...saw BoysIImen on Sat night and it was great!. Then just chilled...been on a bit of a shopping spree which is soooo bad ..but hey I am loving it hehe.

Other then that I have been in major clean and decorate mode. I think as we have decide to re-rent our place and stay here renting for another 6months I am trying to do it up a little more. But I want to buy and be in our new house by chrissy!

Ok ..going run and go to bed. Try and jump in again tomorrow.

Hi Kate, hope you have a nice morning with your DH.Glad Kelsy had a good day playing at "take a break care" can I ask what that is? Sounds... different.

Hope Maddy is OK Trace!

Hi Cass!!!****roaches?Ewwwww, you poor thing, I hate them, they come in under my door at night even though I have sprayed surface spray heaps of times. grotty little things huh? Yay for the exterminator coming.

Hey Soph, how's Ned this morning? Happy 5 months matey! I got a love n care stadium duo pram. It lovely!! It gets me out & about so that's all that matters, I got it off ebay coz I refused to buy a new one, I'm not gonna need it all that long anyway. I really wanted a jeep one, but I kept getting out bid, but once I got this one, there was a jeep , near me, that only went with one bid, typical!!

Love Zane's room Fletch, you did a very good job!!Lucky Zane!

Hi to everybody!
    Zaccie is still being feral, no sleep yesterday, winged all afternoon, but was a bit easier to get to sleep last night, he was out like a light by 8.30!! Woo hoo!

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Wow, sounds awesome Kate, Kelsey would love having interaction with other kids her age too. I wonder if they do anything like that here, maybe Zac would benefit from it. I think he gets so sick of me, I must be the boring parent!

Kate sounds like Kelse is having fun. WHoohoo on having some time to yourselves too..bet you are forgetting what that feels like!

Poor Zaccie Storm. No sleep and little ones is not a good mix is it! I hope he settles down a bit for you.

Trace I hope Maddy is ok and the flu doesnt upset miss Indah too much. Grrr at having to find a new carer though for such a short time..Can you start maternity leave earlier hehe?

Soph happy 5 months to Ned...gosh that is flying by. It seems like yesterday we were all waiting to hear what you were having. Its a gorgeous age though now isnt it..interactive!

Yucky ****roaches Cass. So the rats were good for something then eh?? You enjoy your shopping sprees wont you..sounds like its well deserved you busy mummy!

Brooke..where you at hon???? Not having a baby are you???

Fletchie...love the room. Its very very grown up. Is Zaney sleeping in the big boy bed now or will you be moving him there soon.

Well Sammy had his first stay with my friend who will be watching him tuesday arvos yesterday. He was fine..didnt get upset a bit. I had talked to him alot about him going there and mummy going and then mummy coming back. He took a photo album with pics of us all to look through..but he ended up just loving it. She is doing such a great job and had little activities ranging from sand and water play, to bubbles, to drawing to inside play...it was brilliant so im thrilled that I can go to classes and know that hes having a ball.

We also have just made a pond...with three levels. We put some koi in there so of course Sammy loved that..going to the pet shop and bringing them home and then placing them in.

Well must be off..sadly housework doesnt do itself.

Jo

A big woo hoo from me, SHHHHHHH Zaccie is asleep. Thanks to Ursula, who just put him in bed walked out & shut the door. OMG. Thank you Ursula!!

Hi Jo!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast