Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #3

Default Babies Born July - September 2005 #3

This thread is for parents who's babies were born in July to September 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your previous thread can be found - HERE

He he Brooke, are you organising your baby stuff? I've changed my mind, I reckon your having a boy! Is your c/s stil booked for Monday?
    Zac is so funny today, I told him to go to bed, so he went out the back ( ok that part isn't funny) So I went & got him in, changed him coz the bottom of his pants were wet, & told him to go to bed, so he toddles off lays in bed & shuts his eyes. I go to walk out & he sits up, I turn to look & he quickly lies back down & shuts his eyes, after 3 goes he has stayed in bed. had me in silent stitches laughing.

Oh bugger sorry guys, I always foget the last posts of an old thread.....

Storm - Zac is such a gorgeous mischieveous boy!!!

Went to playgroup again today...ok bbl gotta run....

Storm I cant believe that Zaccie will actually go to bed like that. Sammy would laugh at me im sure lol! Sorry to hear Amy is being a pain lol....kids! There is a lot of wind here which im assuming is from the cyclones up north but other than that no dramas...its sounding pretty bad up there.

Soph its great to get out isnt it and you are lucky you have lots of playgroups around..go for it! Its great tiring the kids out!!

Brooke....is Monday the big day???? Soooo excited for you!!!!!

Cass thats so rude ...what a bummer..you deserve the extra $$$$$ $50K extra would be wonderful!!!

Had a lovely day today. Was so nice..as i was coming out of my class today I had Darren and my darling little man come up to greet me! Sammy thought uni was pretty cool hehe and showed off for everyone!

Quiet night tonight...Darrens doing a friday night wedding which is very unusual but least its a 12 finish yay!

Jo

GOOD LUCK BROOKE!!!!!!!

Soph like you I have not read the last thread ...naughty!

Zac is such a good little fella ...Kaityn is pretty good at bedtime but not that good.

How is Uni going Jo?. Enjoying the mental stimulation.

well tired mumma here. We had a big day yesterday , went to see my sisters new place and then went out for brekkie which was nice . Then yesterday afternoon we went to a friends daughters 1st bday party and we all had the best time! Did not end up getting home until 10PM>>>>>and Kaitlyn was awake until 9pm !!!!!!!!. They ended up pulling out the vanilla Vodka and after a couple of shots ...I was shot!.

Then today Dh worked so Kaitlyn and I went to see my mum. We had to take her cat ( I got him when I was only 16yrs old ) to be put down as he was not well . Man oh man ..that is two beautiful Fur boys in our familys that have had to be put down in the last few months..horrible.

Now Kaitlyn is sleeping and I am in bed on the PC hehehehehe.

OK gonna go play on ebay a bit before DH gets home at 4pm !. Hopefully the miss is down for a nice big sleep .

Goodluck Brooke....whoooohooooo cant wait to hear all about it!!!!!! Awwwww its so exciting!!!!! Hope you recover quickly too!

Jo

Oh Brooke just popping on to say best of luck, have fun and enjoy your gorgeous new bundle. Sending you lots of 'no pain' and 'ob be nice with that scalpel' vibes

Best of luck Brooke!!
    Is someone gonna pop in & let us know your exciting news???????

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodluck Brooke!! Can't wait to hear what you have...............

Hi everyone!

Just on my way to bed, but stopping in to leave a message for Brooke.

I've posted in the thread in Messages to Other Members, but I'll leave one here too...

All the very best to you for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you all day and hanging out to hear the news.

Can't wait to hear all about you, B4!! Woohoo!!

Love Bec x

Oh my gosh Bec...I just looked at your ticker and realised how close your new little bundle is to arriving....wow!!!!!.

Any word on Brooke? - I'm busting to know!

Oh just popped on to see if there is any news????

Jo

Me too! Wasn't the c/s scheduled for 1.30?

HOw exciting ...knew he was blue hehehehehhe

Congrats Brooke! Awesome news honey. xxx

Morning ladies,

shocker of a night here!. Kaitlyn was up from 230am - 5am...no idea why!. Man oh man I am so tired today .

Was so proud of my little girl yesterday ...you know when they just have a great eating day ..I mean I try and not base my happiness around her eating habits as it can leave you stressed...but ..She tried Cous cous and Chickpea curry yesterday and loved it!. Plus had all her veges , meat balls and Pasta for lunch ..and snacked on Fruit and yogurt all day!. You know when you just have one of those days that you feel like she ate the whole "food Pyramid" hehehheheh ok ..silly whohoo I know!

Well off to a work do this morning - I am meeting Nico Rosberg from the Willams race car team...mmmm hottie hehe.

Woo Hoo Congrat's Brooke!!!

OOOh Cass it's great when they have days like that... I was actually thinking today how rushed I am in the mornings & how I cant wiat to be on mat leave & then do a few hours at nighyts coz Indah pretty much gets woken up to put her straight in the car & then taken to FDC, so no teeth bruishing & I kinda throw together stuff, I notice the difference between her & maddy at the same age. maddy knew that when she was in her high chair it was meal time, Indah kicks & screams hopping in the highchair atleast once a day including weekends & so she then snacks sitting on a mat on the floor but she doesnt eat healthily as such like Maddy did, Indah's more of a try anything snacker... Like she loves cream cheese with sweert chilli sauce on cracker squished together for her lunch... She will happily shovel anything into her mouth (as long as she isnt confined to the highchair) but it's just not what i really want happening...? I just wanna be home to get into a bit more of a routine, like she has atleast 2 day sleeps at home from about 10am til 12:30 & again at about 3 til 4:30 but at FDC she just races around with the other kids & then goes down from 10am til 1:30-2pm, but is then raggy & tired by 5:30pm when we are trying to make dinner & stuff, I have asked they give her 2 sleeps but apparently she kicks & screams... At home I lay her in her cot pop the plug in & wlak out & then she sings about 2 hours later & I let her go til she calls out "Mum I'm ready!" LOL....

I just realised this morning that she doesnt really ahve a great diet, so I am gonna try to be a bit better, I make all finger foods for her for FDEC, like mini quiches & vegie pastry parcels etc... But still...

Ok I am feeling a tad guilty & only 14 wks til I am on mat leave!!!

Ok sorry for ranting B& raving!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast