Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005

Oh wow I am so struggling to keep up.........

August mummies who met up - photos look fab and I am so jealous! All the bubs look gorgeous. Hoping one day to meet you all IRL!

Storm - Cute ticker. Angel is cute!

Trace - Ohhhhhh did you cry when Indah said that? I would have! Grrrrr at the truck driver too. Glad the other driver was ok.

Jo - Ahhh a kitten - too cute!

Kate - How are you feeling today about Kelsey at care?

Gee I am hopeless at personals these days. Sorry guys.

Lucie still isn't talking and I'm starting to get a bit concerned? Should I be? She understands HEAPS but refuses to say anything. We are really trying to work on it with books, cards, actions and everything but I can't force the child! Not sure if I should start thinking about seeing someone though????

I know what you mean Soph..its going quickly in here isnt it...its a bit hard to keep up with everyone's news. I dont think you should be worried. Some of Sammy's words arent very clear ..like chook...is cho cho..but I know what he means....he has phrases like 'here it is' but its said like a song like hereis and its the tone in which hes saying it so we know what it is. I bet if you wrote the words down that she is saying youd be suprised.

Storm I love your ticker too...shes so tiny and adorable and oh I love the middle name Rose too..i didnt realise you had used that....so very pretty..good job!!!

Trace glad you had a fun time out metting some of the bb girls. Grrr at the truck driver thought..that would have been a bit scarey. Thats so sweet with Indah saying I love you..perfect timing for valentines day.

Brooke they are great pics....cept no pics of you!! Glad you had a great time with all the bb girls and yay for little Charli saying her name...Sammy absolutely refuses...just points at himself in the mirror and laughs lol

Hello everyone else.

Hope you are all having a lovely Valentienes day. Darren made the girls some gorgeous cards with sweet little rhymes in them with a small gift. They love them. We are spending the day together having nice time seeing as how we cant go out and celebrate tonight as he is working and its my friends son's birthday..what a lucky day to have a birthday hey.

Jo

Hi Ya girls!

First of all thank you so much Brooke and Charli for having us over..we had a fab time!. And i love all the pics :-). I cant believe Charli is saying her name..what a clever thing!.

JO your new kitten sounds soooo cute. DH took our dog to the vet last night and said he nearly came home with a new kitten ..mmmm.

Trace I love Maddys hair ..what a funky mum you are !. And your girls are just GORGEOUS. I cant believe that truck didnt stop ...he will get busted now!.

Soph dont worry to much about Lucies talking ..Kaitlyn only says a handful of words and most of those are only recognizable by DH and I . She has not even said no yet ..which is nice :-).

Quiet here...working away ...Kaitlyn is at daycare today.

Hiya to all the other lovely ladies!

Aww Soph, don't be concerned with Lucie's speech, Zac hardly says anything either, but he understands heaps.No luck for me with the BM, I was told all the meds they gave me after the op could dry it up, I guess it did, she is having 200mls of formula now!! So hard to believe huh? After the trouble with Zac, that she is having so much already, I am disappointed in BF though, oh well, next one..........
    Hi Cass!!!!!
    HI Jo!!

Happy Valentines day everyone! Hope you all get spoilt rotten!

Next one Storm????? Oh do tell????LOL

Cass me thinks a kitten is on the cards for your family hehe

Jo

Not for a while JO, but #6 is being thought about! Am I mad? I don't think I am, all my kids are good, so why not, what's just 1 more? (omg did I just admit that?)he,he,he bit scared after what happened with Angel though.

Thanks Brooke! I"d love to see your face too!!! I reckon most Dh's are useless at pressies! I got a box of choccies from Aldi & a rose from our garden!!!
    Last edited by storm; February 14th, 2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: stoopid & cant spell

OOOh Storm!!!! YAY!!!

Yep, I scooped her up & slobbered her in Kisses (probably scared her off from ever saying it again!)

Soph, I wouldnt worry about speech either, I think my girls both started talking early (coz I never shut up!) LOL....
    Some of my friends kids of similar age dont say much & they were all walking much earlier than Indah... Remember she's only really been walking about 3 or so weeks!
    She will pick up words & then all of a sudden she'll be talking away, Maddison reads & talks to Indah all the time the 2 of them are now dancing with the stereo up loud iN maddy's room everyday after school, Indahs' starting to bust a few moves & she sings (God knows what her songs are) but she does do the wooo hooo eeee ooooo For the new Gwen Stefani song, as soon as she hears the music she's off wwwoooo hooo ing around!!!

The pic;s rae great, girls, glab you all had a great day & JO what a sweety Darren is giving the girls Valentines Day gifts!!!

Storm not mad at all...good for you i think!!! I wish I had more guts hehe.

Yay for more piccies Brooke...lol!! Grrrr at your stuffed bear...interesting choice lol..maybe hes going to bring the REAL present home tonight.

Trace its true isnt it..when they have older sibs they really do seem to learn and grow up that much quicker...having said that...Soph your little munchy was walking waaaaay before any of ours were!!!!

Jo

Time for a new thread!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456