Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #12

Checking it out now Ali! It's certainly the day for piccy uploads.

LOL I showed Wade the piccys too Ali and he pointed and said "They're going to have a kiss!" Looks like you had lots of fun

Ok I've just sent the pics of Lockies cake. Bath nice pics, seaworld defineately looks a whole lot different now. Ali Tori and Lucas look soo cute.

hugs xoxo

Amanda: Love the cake design! I might have to borrow that for Wade's cake next year. I had this year's one made for us... I just couldn't handle the pressure of doing one myself! Going to do one for Dh's party on the 4th of November though... similar to that strawberry and white chocolate one but using dark chocolate as is his preference.

ETA: In our frenzy to be ready for Wade's party we forgot to take a piccy of his cake before we cut it! However I took one anyhow... it's on his site.

Hey everyone...

KL im having sorta the same problem... I THINK i had AF about 5 weeks after Anneliese was born, but hasnt come back. I have been really nauseous each after noon about this time. When i go out to pay the rent this arvo, im going to get a pg test shhhh....

I'll try and make it in, melb central good, i can just get off the train downstairs. I just gotta figure out where to go, that place is a maze... and idea what floor borders is on??

Simone: After you pass through the ticket machines you walk past Coles Express and hop in the lift and select level 2 (I think, it will be written inside the lift)... anyhow you get off at the same level as the big clock. If you arrive on the hour ie exactly at noon the boys and I will actually be at the clock watching the musical bird display... if that's not happening walk past the clock and you will see Borders to the left as you head toward the bridge to Myer. Does that make sense? Take your mobile phone and give me a call if you get lost

ok, pm me your number, and ill send mine... Im going to get on the train about 11.30, that way i will hopefully be at the clock at midday for the boys to see it, sounds good.

YAY something to break up the monotany of the week... Im so looking forward to it... Does that make me a dork ??

Bath the cake looks soo good, was it a mud or fruit cake?

Simone do you have an email addy so that I can add you to the Junies list that we have? You don't sound like a dork for trying to break the monotany, I love having little outtings orgainised. Good luck with the pg test.

hugs xoxo

Ali- cool pics of Tori & Lucas!
    Bath- the cake looks like it was very nice too even though half has been eaten!
    Amanda- you deserve a bit pat on the back for that cake u made it looked great!

ok my MCHN appoint on Friday is 10am, (i thought it was in the arvo) so i should be able to make it friday too! so what time? Midday? I am so bad i dont even know where melb central is?! if i were to drive is there a car park in it? (i dont live in walking distance to a train so would have to drive to one anyway & depending on how im travelling might only have time to drive)

Hey nick, if im going into the city ill be making a day of it, so we can meet in botanical gardens or something later on if you cant make it. ill pm you my number, and bath, im going to get to pming you... damn freecycle, its too distracting...

There is a car park directly under Melbourne Central but it could be expensive. You might be better off parking at Collingwood and catching a train directly in and hop off the station in the loop called Melbourne Central... or better still park here at my place and we'll go in together... will save you about $10 at least in parking (and petrol). Actually... (thinking aloud here) my MCHN appointment at Rosanna finishes at about 11am afterwhich I'll be going straight in... hmmm.... I might see if i can see the MCHN on the Monday instead....

ETA: Left a message with my MCHN that I'd like to reschedule so now I can have a proper meetup with you. So the offer is still open Nic if you'd like to park here (I only live one block away from Eaglemont Station) and we could go in together by train... doesn't matter if you're running a bit late... we could make it for 1pm if you want... Simone you're welcome to park here too if it's more convenient... not sure how Tullamarine connects to the city via train.

Oh and Wade's cake was a marble one... not overly wonderful...wish i had chosen a mud one instead.

mizzsocial Guest

Hey Girls!!

Hope you dont mind me joining this thread..

I have 2 sons Jake who is 21months and JORDAN who is 4 months.. he was born 10th June 2006.. Id really love to get to know some other melbourne mums.. i dont know too many people with kids.. especially as young as JORDAN..

speaking of cakes, if u havent already checked it out there is a pic of nixon's christening cake on the website. the reason their was 2 was the cup cakes one SIL made & other was the top layer of our wedding cake! just took bride/groom off added some teddys etc!
    let me know if you change your appoint Bath.
    Last time it took about 45mins after waiting for a bit then our appoint. soooo if timing is correct i could go to your place (thinking its maybe 20min drive?) be there LATEST 11.30am. email me if u want.
    So whos going? Me,Bath,IK,Simone,Rory. i'll email Racs & see if she can make it.

Hey Mizzsocial! Ive chatted to u a few times b4 on msn....
    us melbournites are planning a meet up at Melbourne central this friday, it would be great if u could come. Two of the other mums have other kids that are probably coming along to so Jake could play with them!
    I think u used to post in belly buddies in the begining, its great to c u back jump on board!

Hey Sam
    Xander and Declan will be there for Jake to play with, and Wade too. Bath and Nic, i sent my details. Ill be catching the broadmeadows train in, but driving to Essendon Station, as its only 15 mins into the city from there. Easy peasy pie!!

yeah I remember you too Mizzsocial! Welcome back!!! You're most welcome to come into the city for our meetup too... at Melbourne central this Friday.... the more the merrier!

Nic: I'm definately going to reschedule my MCHN appointment... Niall has no issues that I'm desperate to have help with anyhow. 11.30am here would be fine. There's a train leaving at 11.43am...or again at 12.02.... it would certainly be cheaper for you that way.

alright thanks if u can email me your addy & we'll lock it in! should b right for 11.43am one.
    Simone- Happy 4 months to Anneliese!!
    Jo- Happy 4months to Freya!
    I also remember one of the newies(Alicia i think?) had a girl same date so Happy 4months also!

YAY!! i know, i cant believe how old she is...and how big she is. Nothing like that little 1 and a half kilo bibbua that was yanked outta my belly way before her time... I reckon she's on or around 5kg now!!! Cant believe corrected, she's not even 2 months old...

I also cant believe Nixon is almost 6 months old!!! only a week to go... Time is flying, before you know it, half of us will be pg again
    Last edited by Astrolady; October 9th, 2006 at 04:53 PM. Reason: 2 posts within space of 1 min

Creating a new thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678