Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #18

It hailed here 3 times... poor puppys had to rush them into the laundry when it started pelting from every angle onto them...
    Bath-We have a king size bed bath its a god send lol! but i still enjoy lying diagonal when dh is away and i have the bed to myself!
    Dee- agree with everyone photos are just gorgeous
    Nixon fought hard to get to bed tonight too..... took almost an hour of comforting, leaving him cry, settling blah blah eventually got him calmed down & when he couldnt keep him eyes open any longer finally nodded off (i was sitting beside the cot, no eye contact but holding his hand and stroking his face)
    Amanda- bout to email you re: meeting up next week. one of the girls from April buddies might join us if thats ok, her name is Amy and she has a boy to Declan.
    IK- expressing for occasions always comes in handy. Back when i was a fulltime expresser! (when Nixon was drinking only 50ml in a 24hr period ) i had an overload. i ***t you not when i say i had a WHOLE freezer full of 100-150ml containers!!
    Has come in very handy, ive used all the old lot and now only have a few more recent ones left in there.

oh & Turkish delight is one of the very few chocolates i HATE! the only other is cherry ripe... anything else i could eat on a daily basis (thats why i never buy it!)

Simone... just sent off my reply email....and I also forgot to wish you luck for tomorrow! If you find yourself getting anxious beforehand visualise yourself typing in BB how you aced it! Whatever will be will be darl... but goodluck and we're all gonna be thinking of you.

Well... had my shower and am now heading for the cheesecake....

Mel: I've worked in kitchens (Parliament Houses of Perth and Melbourne) and worked beside pastry chefs so I've SEEN everything done... just not been told (unless I asked)... I was always the salad girl.

DH in the taxi (sent a sms) better put on the kettle. He wouldn't dare be ****ed....

ETA: Simone: just resent your av... warning: it's very colourful... not my usual style but I wanted to inject some sunshine into your world

ETA again: Hiya Nic... oooh you lucky thing re bed... yeah we had several bouts of hail too... couldn't be bothered driving our old car into the garage though... they weren't big bits of hail were they? Please let there be no dints... or else DH will grumble... I can actually drive it up the drive way BTW LOL (Mel: I don't drive and my 10 year learners has just expired!)

Nic - I am with you! I can't stand Turkish Delight or Cherry Ripe. In the Cadbury "Snack" chocolate I used to palm off the TD to DH to eat. He loves it!

Bath - you can certainly tell you've had experience but it still takes a clever person to put it all together so beautifully. Enjoy your cheesecake!

It's funny I look at our family photo and I think you can tell that I just fed bub on the left side, right side is huge, should have fed from both equally, lol
    Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my family shots, I've been going through everyones home pages tonight looking at all your families. it's so lovely.

hey bath, just curious - why dont you drive??

Oh, i just came of my 2yr p's!! DH is still a p-plater though LOL. (In WA its 2 yrs on p's, not like here in vic, 3 darn years!!) Its a pain having to put the p's up and down, most of the time i just leave them up when im driving... never thought i'd say that when i was on my p's!! i was dying to get those cop alerts off!!

Driving: well it all started when I was about 11yo... went on dodgem cars with my aunty and hated it (she let me drive) and there were all these boys there that I didn't want to embarrass myself infront of then OMG part of the floor caved in... the bit we were on! and our car slid down! It wasn't very far but just enough to mortify me and have a lasting impression... since then there's been heaps of other reasons that range from seeing some awful accidents (attended one bad one where a car containing an elderly couple flipped over onto it's roof)... and now it's more a case of it's too expensive to bother anyhow.... and getting around on public transporet is a breeze.

DH home now... better catch up... he's in one piece... just as well...

Time for a new thread HERE.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910