Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #47

Mel and Jess that would be nice but I am down a computer ( my parents live in the dark ages) but I will PM you my number.

Mel - just noticed your ticker they look so grown up where are the years going... Shame about your prawns I too love garlic one but as I cant cook have never tried to make them myself...Wow 6 hrs of shopping no wonder your feet are sore I hope DH gave them a nice rub after all that...Glad you found some nice clothes, Not that there is much out there ATM..

Maya - that shop sounds great!!! All the time I lived up there I never shoped at Upway But used to go to Belgrave all the time ( mostly when I was ment to be in class LOL) I loved belgrave bizare back then...

Jess- What a shame about the pay I thought centerlink did all there payments on the same day... Its not like it a actully a person doing it just a computer program Isn't? Have you got your santa gifts at least? If I was closer I would send you something to help out if you didnt but wont get to you in time now...

Dont tell me it 12 degrees !!!!! I know last year christmas day was blooming cold as we were all raped in blankets trying to play beach cricket while tring not to get blown away LOL..Like I said just hoping for nice weather just for the few weeks that we are there so that DH doesnt change his mind.. He would like to move to the central coast ( NSW ) But as I am the one who sits at home more so I won when we decide where to go...

Well we are off to bunning again today for kiddy craft they had craft on thursday aswell last week and the made a horse on a pole it was really quite cute all DH needs to do now is put some wheels on the bottem so it works a bit better...

Jess I'm suppose to get paid boxing day as well but I rang centrelink and I'll be getting paid on Monday, have you rang and checked with them, I think that they have an automated thing about it. I hope that you have a wonderful christmas anyway.

Mel what a shame about losing the prawns, I'm glad DH was nice enough to get some chinese for you. Yay for finding something to wear, it's always a pain to find something that isn't for the really young or that is too oldish looking.

Hello to Ali, Bath, Maya, Tali and Jaspen.

Not much going on here, but today I'll be starting to do my cooking for christmas, I'll be making rum balls, the stain glass biccy's as well as just normal christmas shaped and iced biccy's. We've been looking at the christmas lights for the last two nights and it's been awesome. There was one house that has some how hooked the lights into their computer and have them flashing to music, it's fantastic, we've been there twice and we're are thinking of going back tonight with the video camera and film it. Better go.

hugs xoxo

I love driving around to see all the lights ... Havent done it this year as DH isnt here plus I dont know where any are up here... I know in Darwin you could go to a web site to tell people where the lights were so if youy put yours up then you would let them know I think it was part of power company.. but it was a good idea very easy to find them all...How do you all find the lights. do you just drive until you find them..

I was wondering who has finished having children and who is still having more just want to know how many junies were to be the baby of the family, and how many children do you want?

At the moment as I here my baby girl having a crying fit because she doesnt want to sleep I say I want 4 but listening to that I dont know if I would cope with more...

Tali, well I have had my last baby. Pat is my last one, but I suppose doing my doula-ing I have the added benefits of being to hold a baby more oftern now...and handing them back!!!

Well, DH is ringing Centrelink tomorrow so hopefully we might get some money but I doubt it, the worst part is not getting paid from his job!

Mel- bummer about the prawns. the only seafood i eat is calamari so if i saw them i would have tried to find their owner! maybe u left them at the shop? i did that in coles last week had all enviro bags and one plastic bag and walked without the plastic one, luckily someone chased after me with it.
    geez you would have been pooped shopping for that long. after ur post about needing an outfit u made me realise i needed on too! so i got up the shops at 9am this morning and found a few things, i wasnt 100% on them but got home showed dh and he was really impressed! good to get anther opinion sometimes, even though i had already bought them!
    the shops suck in syd they dont open for much longer this time of yr, only open till 7pm yest and today and 6pm monday night.

we are having dh family over for dinner tomorrow night chrissy eve, did the same last yr at SIL s ou turn, i wet the cheaters way and ordered a turkey and chicken to pick up tomorrow! will make some other nice stuff though

tali- wel not sure if i have had my last baby or not. dh wanted 2 and i wanted 3. once i ha Tyron i said NO MORE! but in the last week o so my mind is already changing again! not right away though maybe the yr Nixon starts school i'd like to have another, try for a girl. Knowing my luck i'll end up with another boy lol!

maya no worries justwhenever u can get the number for me would be great.

Nixon is getting better thank god but now we have another problem. Tantrums. OMG he is driving me nuts, ALL the time. im trying to be patient cause i dont know if its cause he is still not 100% but he drops to the ground kicks and screams at the drop of a hat. wheres my happy, bubbly boy gone?
    Fri night went to fam friends for dinner the min we got there he started. my parents were they but he didnt care. took 30mn to cam down.
    then last night at my sisters same thing. admittantly he was tired cause dh took him and our neice to the wiggles (which btw he was an angel loved it and never mucked up on dh!) again for 30min kicking and screaming. eventually dh calmed him down and i wacked on his new wiggles dvd but i sure hope this is not becoming part of his daily ritual its insane.
    sometimes i ignore him, but you know when they get to a certain point you need to jump in and try and console them even if it means few whacks from flying arms and legs right??

amanda yum rum balls!

Nic - sorry just had to laugh at that I know its so hard when they start having their fits but looks like he is starting the terrible 2 I know Kai has she has had some woppers.. Not much you can do we dont understand them and they cant tell us it must be very fustrating for them... but this to shell pass... One day but it can take awhile... I normally put kai in her room so I can calm down Have been told by a friend that she puts her kids into the shower to calm them down but Nixon may still be to small for that one ... sorry not much help just remember he will return to your loving boy...

Just letting you all know in case you dont go through all the posts Ali has had her baby today....

Jess - hope Centrelink come good with the money, it would be very hard to celebrate xmas with no money. Fingers crossed.

Tali - finally worked out with my new camera and software how to reduce the image size of my photos so I can have a photo with my ticker. Garlic prawns are the easiest thing to make and it takes about 10 minutes, you could do it. I can give you the recipe when you want to give it a go. The weather is getting better, from Wed it is going to be in the 30's. Bunnings craft days are so much fun, Chelsea has been to a few and loves them. Like the idea of the hobby horse. Finding xmas lights, we just drive around our area. There are some really well known ones around which people flock to. DH took Chelsea last week as its too late to take Marley out, she is an early to bed girl! Before having any kids, I always said I wanted 3 and DH said 4. I don't think it will be 4, but one more is definately on the cards, I just have no idea when!! I love being back at work so that affects my decision but I don't want to be too old when having the next one.

Nic - I love calamari too! We had spicy salt and chili calamari last night. I was trying so hard to think last night where I left my prawns, maybe I did leave them at the shop. Its always nice to get a second opinion on clothes, even if it is from DH! My DH would say most things look nice, he is bit too diplomatic some times. Glad you found something, it always makes me feel better when I have found things I like. Its not cheating buying the turkey and chicken, so many people do it and they still taste delicious. We didn't have any terrible 2's with Chelsea, she turned feral at 3! Which was just as bad as she could really let it out. It lasted a few months and then she was back to normal. Nixon might feel out of sorts from being sick and also having his mummy's attention taken away and being young, this is his only way of expressing it. He'll be back to his loving, smiling self soon. They don't stay mad for long.

Just posted in Ali's birth announcement - how exciting for her, DH and Tori. Another quickie labour, hope this is a good sign for all of us contemplating more kids.

Mel- LOL it always takes me ages to work out new things and once I do it seemed so simple that I wonder why I didnt get it right away...I would love the garlic prawn rescipe I hope that I will start to cook more once we move, as right now I hate anything that takes to long as it just makes the house too hot. DS cant wait until we move as I told him I will be able to make pumpkin soup more often for him with is his favorit... My oven here is really bad so we haven t even had a roast this year..

Well after about a week of saying that she keeps biting her touge I thought I would have a look into May's month to find that she has about 10 little bumps all over it like rasied taste buds, just tried the doctors but they are all full up so I'm on the wait list, other than that I guess I will take her to the chemist and see what they say hope she isnt contagest as then I wont be able to go anywhere tommorrow... Gee I feel like a crappy mum why didnt I look in my poor little girls mouth before...

Thanks Tali, congratulations Ali, Pete & Tori on the safe arrival of baby Liam! he made it befor xmas yay!!

i hope May is ok Tali, not your fault though how could u have known.

merry christmas to all hope u have a wonderful day tomorrow. i hired a helium tank and getting up early to blow up 50 balloons for Nixon! bit of a waste of money but the reaction from him is going to be priceless he just loves balloons so much!

whats that mel, you thinking of TTC soon??!!

merry christmas to all for tomorrow!!!!

congrats to Ali, Pete and Tori on Liams safe arrival

it is sooooo hot here I am struggling to do more than lie in our bedroom most days and thus not on here much.

hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow however you celebrate

Well we went to the doctors today and May has Herpies Argggggggggggggggg I was told that she would have gotten it from swimming in a public pool... Its something that only kids can get so she cant pass it on to me but if she hasnt already could pass it onto the other two. Was told there is no treatment just has to run its corse, it can make kid go off their food as it could hurt to eat but once again she seems fine which is good as she is such a string bean that she cant afford to lose any weight. It just sounds so gross how do kids get this stuff is beond me... But at least it nothing to serious I guess, poor kid just keeps bitting her tounge now as its a bit swallen like when we burn our tounge on hot coffee..

Well hope everyone has a great christmas day ours isnt until boxing day so my kid are all to aware that everyone else is having christmas without them tommorrow but are looking forward to their christmas, I just dont know how I will be able to hold them off until we pick up DH at 9:30, should be fun LOL ...

I want to wish all you girls and your families a very Merry Christmas, I hope that the day is filled with love, laughter and lots of presents!!!

We spent tonight at my GF's place (the one who was living in Japan) and it was so nice to see them again. The girls had such a wonderful reunion, it nearly made me cry. Only just got home and want to wait a bit longer before I put the presents out.

Nic - oh how cool blowing up all those balloons, make sure you get a pic of Nixon's face. What a great mummy you are. TTC, yeah soon, I think?? I keep changing my mind, one minute I want a baby before end of next year, then I think, no wait until the year after.

Tali - oh poor May! What a strange thing for a kid to get. At least she isn't going to be sick for xmas, but I hate that burnt tongue feeling. I hope the kids manage to hang out for DH, it will be wonderful for you all when he gets home and you can celebrate properly.

Jaspen - you poor thing! If laying down makes you feel better, you do it.

Better think about putting those presents out, only 2 more mintues till christmas!!!

Merry Christmas
    Well I hope you are all having a great christmas morning with alot of excited faces..

Mel- you sound just like me as much as I would love to have a baby next year I think 09 is a better option for us..sounds like you had a great day yesterday its so nice to see old friends..

Nic- What a great idea my kids all still love balloons

Well better start our day soon

thinking of you all

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Congrats Ali - what a wonderful early Christmas present!
    I'm at my desk wearing my new Akubra Snowy River (finally!!!) and looking at my new desk easel so that I can finally finish my niece's 1st Bday present painting!
    Oscar has discarded his dump truck, steering wheel thingy and ukelele (though he was fascinated by this) and is playing outside on his slide and terrorising the dogs...
    Have a great day everybody

*Merry Christmas Junies!*

Congratulations Ali! Hope you received my reply sms to your birth announcement! Welcome little Liam!

Got the turkey in the oven (been in since 9am), made the Yorkshire pudding but that goes in later... Dh is doing th roast vegies... what a lovely day for a roast!!! Max 21'C

Just opened my BB Secret Santa gift! OMG girls I received the most gorgeous tapestry table runner and place mats... just my style.

Thinking of you all and your June Babies who must be having the bestest of fun today!

HI girls just popping in to wish you all a very very merry christmas!

Thanks for the Congrats- Liam is just the most wonderful little baby, and Tori is being such an angel. Hopefully I will get some time to post my birth story in the next week or so. I am so glad to be home in time for christmas

Happy Christmas to everyone - hope you all have a lovely day

congratulations Ali - enjoy your first Christmas as 4!

Julie x

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast