Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #11

So sorry to hear that Sarah Will still keep my fingers crossed for you though until you have your scan

Thinking of you xx

Oh Sarah no!!! I'm so sorry.

Just checking in to see how you're going Sarah. Thinking of you lots and lots.

Peach Guest

Hi!

I have decided that I am making time for "me". To sit down brew a cuppa and if there are dishes in the sink .. they will still be there an hour later! I just feel like the housework is never "done" there is ALWAYS something to do washing .. cleaning .. bills .. Mackenzie time painting drawing ... I just feel I have no "Me" time at all.

Mackenzie is going up and DH and I are TTC our next bubby and I am in the TWW .. why does the TWW always seem to take longer than 2 weeks!!

Its been such a long time and wow Celcie and Teepee2 are almost going to meet their new bubbles of fluff .. how exciting! I have just been reading a little over the thread and MumofLewis, I am thinking of you and sending you lots of HUGS while you wait for the scan. Sometimes waiting is the hardest part.

Has anyone started toilet training yet? I think I will start now .. Mackenzie says poo before she poo's and toilet and holds her nappy. So .. I'll let you know how it all goes!

Anyway .. my coffee is cold now!
    Serenity

Hi,

Jus to let you know, it was an early miscarriage and luckily not in my tubes etc. So onwards and upwards for me....

Can't believe Teepee's bub will be here next week! And Celsie do you think you will be early again??

Peach Guest

MumofLewis, so sorry your little one grew wings Are you ok?

MumofLewis so sorry to hear sweety thinking of you xx

I can't believe that round 2 of babies is about to begin!!!! Well we already have one baby but now they're really flowing!! I can't believe we're as close as next week!! Where did that time go?!?!?

Will be spying out here and the birth announcements ladies

xx

Peach Guest

Are you going for #3 Charly?

Sarah - I'm so sorry. Huge hugs.

I'm hoping to go early again. I'm sitting here having pains, but nothing substantial.

Charly - good to hear from you, was getting concerned.

By the way... you girls should have a look at the pregnancy anouncements thread, might see someone you know.

Yeah sorry for being absent and then when present only itermittently!! Crazy busy head!!! But alot of it was to do with the fundraiser myself and some craft friends organised that we only had on the weekend. But we raised $1600 for the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal!!! We were all blown away by that result! Lol!!

Serenity - not #3 for me.......yet (gently massaging DH for that one, hehehehe) I was thinking about PinkPalace who had little Ethan. She was the first

Congrats on the fundraiser Charly

Just one question, when I went to the GP I said to him that as I had a miscarriage it must mean I can get pregnant naturally. But he said that sometimes an unfertilised egg can travel into the womb before it dies and so the body thinks it is pregnant but it's not. This really ****ed me off because I've never heard of that before and can't imagine an egg which only lives for up to 24 hours can make it all the way down to the womb when a fertilised one usually takes 3-5 days to do that. Have any of you ever heard of this? I'm hoping he's wrong.

We bought a house this week, so excited, Lewis will finally have a garden to play in! I've been hunting on ebay for a cubby house for him. And his talking has really picked up in the last week or so, he is coming out with new words every day now like apple, bus and he says yiayia and papou (Grandma & Grandad in Greek), so I'm quite relieved.

Anyway congrats to the group member who has announced their pregnancy....come on fess up in this thread, you know who you are

Peach Guest

Hi everyone,

Well I got a really really feint BFP yesterday morning, and a definate BFP this morning ..
    but I started bleeding this afternoon I'm not sure weather to keep hoping .. unsure if I shoul,d go to the doctors .. not much they can do really.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Serenity~ View Post
    Hi everyone,

Well I got a really really feint BFP yesterday morning, and a definate BFP this morning ..
    but I started bleeding this afternoon I'm not sure weather to keep hoping .. unsure if I shoul,d go to the doctors .. not much they can do really.
    Hoping the bleeding stopped Serenity. It does sounds a little like a chemical pregnancy. I had one 2 months before I fell pregnant with DS. Very upsetting. When I did fall PG, I wouldn't believe it. Good luck!

Hi everyone

I have been so busy recently that I haven't had time to come online at all.
    I started work again last week, which is really good. Diana is being looked after by her dad during the day and doesn't seem to miss me too much. She is talking heaps and making up cute baby workds for normal househld things, e.g. she says "puti" for computer, "mati" for tomato, etc. Does anyone else's baby do this?

Hope you are all well.

Serenity - you never know lots of women bleed around the time their AF is due but are still pregnant.

Starfish - Bet its good to be back at work, I look forward to those days of adult conversation and am also lucky enough to have DH look after Lewis.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW TEEPEE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NEWS, BLUE OR PINK????????

Peach Guest

Hey everyone

What a whirlwind few day's I have had ...

I got my results back from my blood test on Monday at about 4pm, I was so anxious as they were marked urgent and I have my blood taken at 8am. So I waited and waited. I rang the drs . she told me the HCG was 32 (low) she said she is a bit concerned about this because along with the blood (which has completely stopped now) it very well *could be eptopic)

I was scheduled in for another blood test on Thursday and also a scan. I was at my sisters house when I got my results, so I stayed there the night because DH was away and I felt a little anxious and scared about the possibility of an eptopic. I came home on Wednesday morning with the kids and MIL and FIL came over to make sure I was ok.

10am on Wednesday I get a twingy pain in my left overy .. and just letting me know its there sort of pain .. not really pain but .. I dont know how to explain it. I phoned the GP .. she said get to emergency immediatly. I start to freak out. I am at the hospital for 6 hours Getting bloods done, getting a scan and pee test.

The result was "inconclusive" so the emergency doctor got an ob down and he said I need to be watched extremely carefully because he can't "rule out" eptopic.

The HCG came back at 115 which is a nice rise after 2 days, but apparently still low for 4 weeks pregnant. The ultra sound guy said he saw no sac in the uterus .. but he said he didnt expect to, its too early. (I think this is why they are worried - they want to see the sac)

Mackenzie still loves Tinkerbell and now Thomas aswell. She talks in her sleep and says "Thomas book" LOL So cute!!

Teepee :: Hope you hav a fantastic birth and looking forward to hearing the news!!!

Starfish :: Mackenzie is talking in 3 word sentences .. she will say things like " I like chips" and "Nanna get it" she also says Forget it .. which sound just like F*** it .. very embarrassing when friends are over

Serenity

Hello ladies! Celsie has asked me to drop by to let you know that she has had a little girl!! Zahley Louise was born at 12:30pm on April 13, and she is 7 pounds 3 1/2 ounces and 48cm long. Labour was three and a half hours!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast