Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #11

Default im new

hi there im new to all this but wanted to know if anyone else who has a gemini child has issues with there two personalities??

Hey Kerry, can you pls pass on my congrats to Sarah for me? One of each, so special and I can't believe such a quick labour!

Cheers,
    Flossie xx

CELSIE
    &
    TEEPEEEEEEEEEEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU AMAZING LADIES YOU!!

& one of each!! Woohooo!!

MASSIVE HUGS
    to you both and sloppy kisses from Chloe!

MWAH!!! XXXX

Oh wow congrats Celsie, how wonderful.

And congrats to you too Teepee, love the photos on FB, he's a little spunk!

Peach Guest

Celsie and Teepee :: Congratulations on the arrival of your little precious babies!! Hope you are enjoying your babymoon!

Congratulations Teepee and Celsie!!!

Young Mumma - what do you mean by 2 personalities? Diana is a Gemini and sometimes she is the most pleasant sweet girl and other days she is a little monster (I even wrote a song about her on these days titled "Why are you being so annoying?"), but I just put this down to normal toddler behaviour. Maybe because I'm a Gemini too it seems normal to me...

Hello my wonderful June Mummies!!!

Just thought I'd paste what I typed in my April Belly Buddies, as I have very little time to spare, but wanted to share my "birth story", if you can call it that!!!

I've had no sleep in the past 24 hours, but I'll give you a quick run down...

I woke about 2am on the 13th with back pain and thought... yeah, maybe, or might have over-done it a little with the cleaning. By 6ish, contractions had started. And were about 5 to 7 minutes apart. By 7:30am, they were stronger and were about 4 minutes apart. By 8:30am, they were getting quite sore and were about 3 minutes apart.

By the time I got to the hospital about 10 minutes later, they were about 2 minutes apart and getting very strong. It took them an hour to get themselves sorted (including switching midwives, because the 1st one was pregnant and my labour oil was giving her contractions (opps). They gave me a shot of pethadine for the pain and handed me the gas, which by this stage I gladly accepted. "A natural birth then?" asked the midwife... NO WAY, I DON'T DO NATURAL BIRTHS... was my response. "I want an epidural"... Not going to happen, no time... you're 5cm dialated and your cervix is paper thin. Second baby, that will just disappear in no time, and this baby will be here before you get one. Nooooooooo..... I can't!!!! I don't handle pain at all well!!!!!!!

Well, guess what, that's still true. But, 2 1/2 hour later, she was crowning and I was too scared to push. She told me not to resist and to push. I said I couldn't because "I really really need to do a poo"... (no my proudest moment)... No you don't, that's the baby... PUSH!!!

Once I wrapped my head around the fact that I really didn't need to poo at all, the pain was getting worse, the pethadine had worn off an hour ago, there was no more pain relief on offer other than the gas and the only was this pain was going to stop was to push, I pushed as hard as I could. I birthed her head and they told to stop... nope... it hurts too much "GET IT OUT!!!"... so I kept pushing and I tore a little, but I had my beautiful, soggy little angel on my chest and I couldn't believe it!!! I DID IT!!! I BIRTHED MY DAUGHTER!!!

There was a lot of screaming and I only swore once (I apologised immediately and it wasn't directed at anyone). I tried to bribe the midwife to cut her out, suck her out... "JUST GET IT OUT!"... many times and she was kind, but stern and guided me through it. Painful, yes, but so worthwhile. Am I having another one??? NO WAY!!!

I'm just so in love and truly blessed!!!

Smile

hi Starfish yer thats what i mean we can have the sweetest child then all of a sudden they are evil!!! im blaming the starsign!! i have a friend whose son was born on the saqme Day as My son Zayvier and he is the same with the 2 personalities!!

Celsie!! and if there was a "hats off to you my love" icon, I'd be using it in the largest font possible!! You're one AMAZING chickeeeeeeeee!!! XXXXXXXX

Peach Guest

Aww Celsie .. what a wonderful birth story!!! Hope you are enjoying every second of your baby moon!
    How is your little man coping with it all? I swear DD knows somehow I'm pregnant .. very clingy .. biting etc etc..
    I hope you and your family of four are loving every minute!

Thanks girls. I never thought I'd be able to give birth without an epidural. I had no intention of doing it without an epidural... don't get me wrong, I loved the idea of it, but never really thought I "could" do it. I guess Zahley knew I could.

Caeleb LOVES Zahley. His new night time routine is teeth, a bottle of milk in bed with his sister wrapped up in his spare arm. He thought I wasn't going to let him have a cuddle tonight and he burst into tears. He kisses her all the time. DH can't believe how good and understanding Caeleb is. I left them all at home while I did an hour's worth of shopping this afternoon... Zahley was crying when I got home (she had a wet nappy that had gone through clothes, so she was cold). Caeleb had "just" got out of bed and DH was running around like a mad-man, trying to warm up expressed breast milk to give her a feed. Caeleb normally would get up and have ten minute cuddle in my arms. Today, he just went and grabbed himself some toys and waited till Daddy had done what he needed. It's like he knows... He gives her all his favourite toys... he's figured out that she's incapable of grasping them, so he places them under her hands. Awww...

Zahley is just a beautiful little girl. She's so very easy going. She has quite sensitive skin. Disposable nappies and wipes were causing a rash, so I've switched her over to cloth nappies and wipes. No rashes now and a very cute bulging cloth bum!

Peach Guest

Awww Celsie that it just lovely!! Zahley sound just so beautiful, she not even a week old yet! Are you taking lots of photos ? Definatly one of Caeleb cuddling Zahley, that would be just beautiful, or one of them both asleep so cute!!

I can't wait to have my new bundle in my arms!! Im only 5 weeks along so a long time to wait yet, but lots of things to get done .. like clean out the "junk" room to make a new nursery! Ebay here I come!

Mackenzie did the funniest thing yesterday, she has been watching me put on my face cream, and when I gave her some yoghurt she applied it all over her face so funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Serenity~ View Post
    Are you taking lots of photos ?

Mackenzie did the funniest thing yesterday, she has been watching me put on my face cream, and when I gave her some yoghurt she applied it all over her face so funny!!
    I took about 1000 of Caeleb before he even left the hospital and this time... I have to make myself remember to pick up the camera. I'm just so wrapped up in feeding, washing and enjoying my two beautiful children, I forget. I'm going to get the video camera out tomorrow... I hardly took any footage of Caeleb as a baby and now I'm kicking myself.

Zahley has caught Caeleb's cold. It's not too bad at this stage, but I'm terrified it's going to get worse.

So cute about the yoghurt. Shows how much she wants to be like her Mummy huh?

Hi everyone
    Teepee and Celsie - how you are enjoying your new babies. Hope everyone else is well.

Update on Diana: she is talking heaps and seems to understand most of what is said to her (as to whether she will actually obey, that's another story...). She insists on picking out her own clothes some days and is especially fussy about which shoes she wears. Now that she is being looked after by her dad, I suppose this is a good thing, I still remember what he used to dress her in when he looked after her as a baby.

She is slowly starting to say "please" and "thank you", which is very cute.

The other day we had our first major potty training accident. Let's just say that a lot of cleaning was involved... I think Diana realised that she had done something wrong because she insisted on helping with the cleaning up. She grabbed a tissue and started wiping different surfaces...

Hello everyone!!!

It's been really quiet in here. Come on girls... you don't want them to shut down our little part of BellyBelly!

Update from newborn land...

Little Miss Zahley has been down and out with a cold since day six. She's been very stuffy and congested. It's been a constant round-about of putting saline in her nose and sucking out the muck. She's also got a blocked tear duct, which is now infected, so it's anti-biotic drops for her eye too. I think she may actually be turning the corner now and on the road to recovery... although, I'll be keeping her in quarantine for a long time yet... at lest until they get this whole swine flu thing under control.

Caeleb is just totally in love with his new little sister. He runs around all the time saying "Za Cu cu" which means Zahley cuddle. Soooooo cute!!! He's been nothing but loving towards her since day one. He's never lashed out at her or tried to hurt her, like I've heard so many other Mum's say their toddlers have done.

DH and I are totally in love with her too! We don't even mind the 3am feeds. Yes, we're looking a little worse for wear, but who cares! We love our princess!

DH has said, this is going to be our last child, because he doesn't think we can spread ourselves that thin... but I'm already dreaming of the next and the next one after that! Oh dear!!!

I really would love to hear how you're all going... come back girls!!!

Hiya! yeah sorry! Crazy busy world like all others! but we've also been sick....driving me nuts! but we are coming good, woohoo!

I love reading up on your new little bubba Celsie!! Sooo cute (and I'm still so clucky!! ) AAcccttttuuuuualllllllyyyyyy.....DH & I had a MAJOR laps in concentration *hahem* and must admit, as clucky as I am, I was (this time round) hugging AF on her return, lol! BUT!! I still hope madly that the future holds more babies.....*sigh* we'll see

On a more fun note!! My sister has only 4 weeks left til her first bubba is due!!!! And I FINALLY got to feel the little one move today......proving cheeky already, hehe. Oh I can't wait!!!!

Ok must go, kitchen has exploded and it's getting late Chat soon!!!!

Mwah!

Sorry for being MIA, but BB has been really difficult to load recently, couldn't get pages up for days, then couldn't get the reply thread to work, then it lost my post.

So, yes, I'm knocked up, will be 18 weeks on Tuesday. Was sick from Black Saturday through to Easter (with throwing up) but now on the improve. Have been told to take it easy as I had some possible contractions the other week, seem to have settled with doing no physical activity not even much housework. Boring!

Seeing Obs on Tues, hopefully will see Wuga2 on a scan too if I'm lucky. I just want him/her to be healthy and to make it all the way....................

Congratulations Feathertop! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast