Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #8

Thanks girls. Will keep you posted on the fertilisation issue

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!! Hope you had a fabulous day!

the cold is lingering, didnt have to call ambulance as i decided to tough it out. thankfully my nose isnt dripping, like Nates mouth, at last.

back to work(if you could call it that) today, DW is staying st home on thursdays now so she can look after him. she has the ability to work from home so she now does it every thursday for the moment until we decide to put nate in daycare for four days aweek. currently there mon,wed and friday. i get to look after him tuesday and usually try to make it home in time to bath and bed him. its a precision exercise that we have been able to design and on paper it works great......however since NATE grabbed said paper and tried to eat it we can no longer read and are resigned to winging it every day...

so be it!

ciao
    dragonstorm

dragonstorm re: the paper eating Nate!!(oh and toughing it....too funny!) Glad to hear you're bit better

Ok, does anyone mind if I have a slight vent?!?!

I am sooooooooooooo done with sickness in my house!!!!!!! It felt like we were never sick....maybe the odd sniffle and then we had a big bout of it (I started it ) and we haven't seemed to be able to fully get over it.........I was sick at least 6 weeks ago!!!!! It just seems that one of us four is under the weather, or something else happens (I threw in the pelvis issue .... guess I was subconsciously after some variety ) What bought the vent on was that I was on DD#2's floor last night as she just wouldn't settle - very unlike her these days. I put it down to her teeth as her gums are quite red plus there are obvious white lumps. But when I took her temp this morning it was 39!! Too high for just teething. She's just only finished one course of Amoxyl for a tiny ear infection and we thought she'd come good. Well we had 2 days of goodness.............aaarrrrggghhh!! I feel so embarrassed when people ask how we are because the other day we said that we were just all getting over some sicknesses etc and they said, "Again?!?!" I feel like my girls are on a good routine with sleep, food/drink etc..........I just don't get it!!! Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Sorry, really needed to get that out, anyways, you're amazing if you got through it, hehe.

Hope everyone else is the opposite and all fit and healthy - coz that is waaaaaaaaay more fun!!!

Mwa!!

Peach Guest

Hey Everyone!!!!

OMG it has been sooo long hasn't it! Our my DH decided to spill red wine all over the laptop and leave it there overnight! So .... $800 and month and months later .. we have a repaired laptop .. It's been driving me crazy! I really didn't realise how much I depended on the internet until .. we didn't have it! Paying bills the old fashioned way down at the post office .. not having information at the tips of your fingers is just aweful!

It was Mackenize 1st Birthday yesterday !!! It has gone soooo quickly, I remember seeing my BFP like it was yesterday ... we had a fantastic day .. I organised a little "mini" Party with some bubbles .. an episode of the "Night Garden" .. lots of Cake .. a teddy bears picnic .. it was alot of fun. Mackenzie was throughly exhausted at the end .. but still woke up 4 times during the night ARG!

Kenzie is walking EVERYWHERE now .. she has just got the hang of it in the last 2 weeks and is learning how to stand up without pulling herself on the furniture. She is a real little toddler now .. so cute! Still a SAHM and loving every minute of it! We are in the process of trying to get her into her into her own cot .. next time DEFINATLY cot from the beginning.

I havent read through the thread yet .. just wanted to post quickly .. I will come back later tonigh when everyone is sound asleep and I have a hot chocolate in hand to read how everyone is going!

I missed Bellybelly and all the June 2007 mummies *hugs* to everyone.

Jen and Kenzie

oooohhh! Hi Jen!!! missed you!!! Mackenzie sounds like she had the most precious first birthday!! Sorry about the laptop....its true isn't it? Don't realise how in love we are with technology until something goes awry! Glad to have you back!!!

Hi Jen,

Congrats on Mackenzie's 1st birthday, the party sounded like fun!

hi all!! so excited today - finalised all the little bits n bobs for the party favours for DD's party also bought plates, hats, serviettes and tablecloth (all matching!! hehe) with number 1 on it.........oh too cute! having way too much fun, hehe.....

Happy belated birthday Mackenzie!!!

Charly - you mentioned a few posts back about the park on the outskirts of town being re-done. Are you talking about the one at Willaston on Redbanks Road?

Yes....hanging out for it all to be done!

Wow, you really do live close now. I live within 1/2 km from that playground. - I've bet we've walked past each other in town and not even realised.

Well it is technically Sunday June 8th (and I should really-eally be in bed ) but thought I'd take the moment to say:

Happy FIRST Birthday OSCAR (Michelle71)

Happy FIRST Birthday TYLER (MelH)

I hope you and your mummies and family have the bestest day!!!

Mwa!!

Happy Birthday Oscar & Tyler!! Hope you both had a magical day

Happy birthday Oscar and Tyler!

Happy belated birthday Mackenzie!

Well, we have spent the weekend moving to a new flat. Finally we will have two bedrooms, so Diana can have her own room (although I want her to sleep with us until she's about 2 - but she can have her toys and things in there, etc).

Diana kissed me yesterday! Twice. She came up to me, leaned forward and put her little mouth to my face. It was so cute. Today she grabbed her toothbrush during bath time and started brushing her own teeth! She is growing up so fast... Not walking yet though.

I have my last uni assignment for the term due in on Tuesday. It has been hard to write it whilst moving and trying to look after Diana. Luckily we didn't move far (our new flat is in the same building as our old one - we just moved up two floors). So I am planning to finish my essay tomorrow morning and then pack my computer up and move it (it is still in the old apartment), then wait for our Internet to be connected in our new place. Already there are delays and I am likely not to have a connection until Thursday. Hope and pray there are no further problems.

It is my birthday on Wednesday and I am planning to go out to dinner with a few friends on Friday - it will be just the girls, DH and Diana will stay at home. Looking forward to it as I haven't been out by myself since Diana was born! (No complaints though. )

Hi to everyone and their bubs. Hope you all enjoy your long weekend.

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd share my news, DH's sister had a little boy this morning, Ethan weighing 3.33kg. So little Lewis is no longer the baby of the family and is now the 3rd of 4th grandsons so lock up your daughters!

Starfish - Congrats on your new place. And Lewis has started kissing this week too! Big open mouth slobbery ones!

Hope everyone is good, forgot to check the birthday list, who is the next birthday boy/girl?!

Happy Birthday Ashley & Dane!!! Hope you both had a great 1st Birthday!

Zofia hope the move hasnt thrown you all around too much. I know that when we moved it was a mess for a while - but I suppose that might have been because I went into labour the day we moved Good luck with your last assignment I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours!!!

Congrats Sarah on becoming an Aunty again WOW another boy - I bet your family get togethers will be very noisy when they grow up!!

Poor Mikayla seems to be loosing her voice and has a sore throat. Went to the pharmacy last night and they've told me to give her Neurofen every 6 hours for the inflammation - she doesnt seem as whiney today so it must be working.

I had another blood test today and just got a call from the clinic. I have to go in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound and my trigger injection OMG its all happening now!!!!!

Hope everyone else is well xx

oops, bit slow today, sorry ...............

Happy FIRST EVER Birthday ASHLEY!!!!!!!!

Hope you, your mummy PinkPalace and your family had the bestest day!!!!

Mwa!! xx

Happy FIRST EVER Birthday DANE!!!!!!!!

Hope you, your mummy MissBanana and your family have the bestest day tomorrow!!!!

Mwa!! xx

Happy birthday Ashley and Dane!

Good luck Teepee, how many follicles do you have?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast