Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 1st - 15th 2008 #3

Hi all.

Yeah.
    I have to strap Jesse in now, or he wriggles down. He hasn't come out yet, but came close a couple times. I usually put him on his playmat now though. I use the rocker more when he is sleeping.
    His hand eye coordination is amazing! I love watching him play with his toys. He just sits there hitting one of them over & over. The other one he likes to chew on.

I have a long shower after all the kids go to bed for time out. I's nice to sit unde the hot water - I let the bath fill up too - & just think. I can't hear anything in there. I won't do it if Anth's not home though. I need to know someone can hear Jesse. But I'd go mental if I didn't do it.

Hope ff days & bf nights works for you Danni. I like the sound of your Day care center.

Things went OK at psyc. A few probs at home though. Anth & I are talking about him getting a flat for a bit til it's all sorted. It was scary to suggest it, but I really think it'd help Jaz. We could get one on one time with her each - she could stay with him for a night, then Bri & Jesse could stay with him the next night. & her with me.
    He loses his temper with her too quick - they are exactly the same - & while I'm trying what the psyc suggested - being calm, relaxed & ignoring alot - it might be easier with him out of the house for a bit.

I dunno.

bbl

SJ no in fact I thought I had put on weight. I have a thing for nice material so have a dress maker to make me skirts and stuff and becasue in some places I am an odd shape she makes great hhngs. She just delivered so me winter skirts and I was devestated and felt the material had been ruined becasue they were so huge ( I have abig butt too) well now I know why . I had just been wearing the same old skirts with elastic aroudn the waist form when pregnant and huge over shirts becasue they were comfy.DOnt get me wrong its great and all becasue I could loose another 30 to be honest but for it to go so soon is what worried me. brb WIll awake

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Well, Jazz had her last (hopefully) BF for the day at 7:00. I gave her a 100ml bottle, she took it with no problem. Fell asleep for a little while then drank a bit more, snoozed a bit, then finished it (over the course of an hour). But then I had to express. Only got 60ml total from both boobs instead of about 80ml from each. She's laying on her play mat happily. She was chatting away at her toys. Very cute. She's grabbing at things heaps more now and starting to get some coodination.

Sorry for lack of personals.

HEy danni I hope it all goes well for jazz on the formula. WIll has just thrived on it and I Still feel just as close to him when I give himt he bottle than the boob and we have sniggles then too. Its scary how quick they become co ordinated and are grabbing everything dont knwo about you but my hair takes a battering as will grabs it all the time
    Have you had any temp work yet?
    Hey bj am sorry to hear you guys are thinking of some time apart must be hard on you all and trying to be consistant with jaz
    trina good for you on the personal trainer I so wish I was motivated in any way to excercise sounds liek its makign you feel great.
    shell hows your back doing?
    prama hope you are doing ok over there without hubby I am sure poopy is loving all the attention he is getting from family etc.I woudl be going mad over there with all the food I am a huge fan of any type of asian food. HOws your lupus doing with the emvironment change?

HIya sallymarie good to see you
    hmm mumzy jade and teach are mia arent they
    COme on girls where are the new piccies??
    Bron x

No temp work yet but I've give my resume to a friend who works at a property management firm and they have 2 offices, one is 10mins away from me and the other is about 20mins away which is great and they are really flexible with part timers. She basically said to them these are the number of days I want to work and these are the hours I want so she works from 7:30am -3:30pm because that's what she wanted. Plus there is heaps of room to move around in the company and admin staff can go to a training course to learn to be property managers if they want. The company pays for the course which is great coz it's worth $3000. I do still want to do the nails oneday too.

Jazz has now had 2 bottles. I've expressed once and I felt like I had to again but then the feeling went away.

My hair is starting to get a beating too. Now I know why my sister cut her hair short after she had kids...I don't think I'll do that, I'll just put it in a ponytail if it annoys me. Jazz is trying to hold the bottle by herself too. Half the time I just balance it but she's actually holding it. She'll pull it out her mouth, look at it and then put it back in.

Forgot to say. Yesterday I was greeted by my "new name" when I picked Jazz up from daycare. The other kids said "Hi Jacinta's mum" I guess I'll have to get used to being known as "Jacinta's mum" instead of Danni from now on LOL.

I was going to say something else but I forgot.

I just put some pics in the gallery taken yesterday

All girls - Summer is so cute! Little blondie. gorgeous.

I put a couple more pics up today too.

Well, Jazz took bottles easily all day today. I gave her BF first thing in the morning and then 12 hours later before she went to sleep and will also BF for her middle of the night feed if she wants one. It will be interesting to see if she wakes at all in the middle of the night considering she's had 4 FF's today. I'm also trying not to express unless I absolutely have to. I'm finding that usually when I get the letdown feeling it will go away after 5 mins and I don't feel so bad so I don't express as soon as I get the feeling for that reason.

I remembered the other thing I was going to say, it's a bit funny:

Got a letter from the doctor today reminding us that Jazz is due for her 4 month injections in a couple of weeks. Matt laughed when he read: "Our records show that your child is/was due for recall..." So he said "is she faulty? Do we have to send her back?" (with a cheeky grin). I just said "She ain't going back, she's non-refundable" Ok, you may not find it funny, it could be one of those 'ya just had to be there things' but I wanted to share it anyway.

They might scream all night, but for some strange reason, you just can't bear the thought of sending them back, huh.
    Don't worry, I'd have laughed too.

Summer is so cute. She's huge compaired to Jazz. Jazzy is tiny though, still in 0000 most of the time!

I realised that I need to make Jazz spend more time on her tummy coz she doesn't like it at all and doesn't get her head up like Summer does, I'm getting a little worried that she's not doing some things that she should be.

I gave Jazz a bottle at 9am. She drank most of it really quickly...but then she chucked it all back up!

She's laying on her playmat happily though so that's ok.

Trina - she is beatuiful

- will have to get round to upoeading too

skye - hope things worked out with the new living arrangement, it's not easy being apart...

danni - yes, as bron said, you still bond with a bottle. poopy looks at me when he has his bottle and that eye contact is amazing.
    of cos, since we have the fan here full swing all the time, it amazes him no end! he's so mesmerised he drinks up his formula really quick. but not all the time tho!
    hehe, how true! jazz's mum.. now we will all have our new identity! we used to be so and so's daughter, so and so's brother/sister, then wife now mum! very proud!
    lol!! that's so funny, of cos they are non-refundable! what a funny term to use - recall!

trina - will check pix out soon! tryign to post while poopy has his 10min nap. it's hard with the gym, trying to lose some, but not too much cos bf, how to know how much is enough... so tricky.
    my friend dropped by with her almost 1 yr old and she lost heaps of weight. she said it all happened after 9mths and running after her son.

oh danni - try to express at least a little if you can when you're full, to avoid mastitis. have you been gradually dropping feeds?

my cousin who's living in the UK is going to Nigeria on Monday to visit her fiance's parents to discuss marriage plans. she didnt want to go cos of cases of violence/kidnapping of foreign nationals workign in the oil industry. it's nto very safe. but her fiance's parents (who are Nigerians) reassured her that she will be ok with them and to trust them that they will take care of her. It's such a hard decision. risking your safety and not wantign to upset/lose the trust of your future parents-in law. it's one of those things, first visit to her fiance's homeland and the family etc.

hear it;s freezing in syd at the moment, how's the central coast now trina?

I'm looking forward to Tuesday as it marks exactly 1 year since I found out Jazz was going to enter our lives. Just think, this time last year most of us were pregnant but didn't know it!

yeah danni conception queens bday weekend was when we think our lives changed... it was a wow moment for us this year. What a ride it has been.... i neer want it to stop, its been fantastic, despite the crappy and down in the dumps day i am having

Ww look at that gorgeous girl and that dorable boy. bj and trina great pics and trina i Love the family portrait of your girls its stunning.

MInus 2 this morning hell of a frost brrrr lovley day though

yup,i know what you mean! the 21st (last sat) was our first anniversary of our BFP. and that's teh day we had a party here for my family to meet poopy. how much things have changed.
    we were TTC so we also remembered the conception date! lol.

trina - wow! you're going to have hordes of boys knocking down your door!
    having said that, some parents might one day give poopy the 3rd degree when he wants to take their daughter out!

Thanks all i think she's pretty cute.

Skye jesse is a little cutie, geez they are growing up quick.

Danni, don't worry they all do things at different stages i found when they have older kids around they seem to develop quicker like they want to join in on the action. Summer was holding her head up almost from birth and has always loved being on her tummy but not for too long though. They all catch up in the end. Summer is growing so fast she is almost grown out of 00 and her 0 bondsuits are very snug now, both DH and i are tall.

I had a crazy busy day soccer x2 present shopping, bday party horse riding pick up from party now cooking dinner sooo hungry didn't eat much today.

How you finding the PT Prama? You get to the stage where you love the feeling of sore muscles sounds bizarre but its true. It was pretty warm in the middle of the day it was cold at 9am at soccer really cold breeze but beautiful after.

How are you feeling Bron?

DH is in Spain it took him 36 hours to get there and they lost his bag at one of the airports it has all his clothes, contacts etc. Lucky for some hey?

Off to check dinner before i eat my own arm.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast