Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 1st - 15th 2008 #4

OMG Prama!! Look at your little man!!!
    He's lucky the baldy thing suits him!

Prama - Poopy is sooo cute in that pic!!!! He looks so strong holding his head up. DJ gets strong and then fed up after 5 mins from being on his belly.

As for your course, if it is something you really want to do then do it just express your milk before you leave in the morning and you can always take a manual pump with you to course and just do it in the toilets if you are getting too full. I would do it especially since Steve has offered to look after him.

DJ is still doing solid constipated poo's and he isn't even on solids. I spoke with mums today at mothers group and the older babies had the same problem they became constipated when teething, so that was a relief to know that.

No you can't take this tabs when breastfeeding.... I have only started taking them, found they got rid of fluid before AF.....

Trina - wow two teeth Yipeeee that is great news Trina

Skye - yeah maternity bras are comfy but they never fit me properly anymore, so my boobs just don't look right in them. They look bigger than what they actually are....

Well I better go, heaps of housework to do.

Shell xxx

LOL - he looks funny, such bald round head. he had some sandalwood paste straight after the shave, you can see someof it on the pix. it helps soothe and keep his head cool. it's funny, he still tries to grab his hair.
    shell - thanks, i might do that, take a pump with me, at tleast the hotel where the training is the bathrooms will be nice and clean.

no teeth here eihter.

hope dj's consipation goes away. can he take soemthing like prune juice without sugar to help him?

we gave poopy some carrot/potato with a little formula, he ate it w a funny face, then threw it all up w some phelgm. poor baby.

skye - are u on facebook?
    shell - havent replied to you there yet, poopy's better, cough almost gone and just a little stuffed nose.

I'm on facebook too

Where is the pic of poopy? Is it here on bb in the gallery?

it's my new ticker pix trina.

you can find me by prama and baldy poopy is my profile pix. his hair is a 3 day growth now.. eek

My computer must block certain things becasue I cant see in pics unless they are in the gallery

I am Skye Wynne on face book. My pic is our wedding.
    Whats yours Trina??
    Just sent request to you Prama.

Prama that photo is too cute. You should photoshop a few gold chains round his neck and he'd look like a real homeboy.

Paddy has a new trick. I sit him up and then let him practice balancing himself. He does this for a few minutes at a time before he starts to wobble. His favourite trick is to slowly lean backwards until he touches his head on my legs (they're stretched out on the recliner). I wish I had that much ab control!

Poopy's little head is so shiny he is sooooo cute.

Good evening girls

Hope you are all having a great night. Doni is in Townsville tonight and tomorrow and back on Friday night, so just DJ and I tonight. Watching So you think you can dance at the moment

DJ is going to his first 1 year old birthday party on Saturday. One of the girls from mothers group has invited us along to his birthday. He is such a cutie too. So tomorrow going to get a little something from one of my fave baby clothes shops Also going to get some new photos of DJ developed.

Trina / Skye
    I am also on facebook under Michelle Lia. Skye I have sent you a friend request.

Teach
    Wow that is fantastic for little Paddy such a star

Prama
    That is sooo cute He is such a cutie Prama.
    Yeah exactly, at least then you can do your course, because all hotel toilets are pretty clean and you might be able to use a closed door meeting room or something if you speak to reception on the day. Somewhere private. I am sure they could arrange something for you.
    Tried Brauer's Stomach Calm, and it only works for that particular day and then he is constipated again. I tried diluting prune juice but he didn't like it. So, might try the sugar in warm water been told that works well. He seems to be fine tonight, he poo'd twice today, only small ones.
    Oh wow on the carrot and potato I tried farex again today with a little apple, still didn't like it so I think I will just keep it up. But some mums say that their babies don't like farex at all.
    Good to hear that Poopy is feeling much better

Well I better get going and give DJ some attention

Chat soon
    Shell xxx

Forgot to mention I uploaded new pics to my gallery of DJ

All my girls hated farex, Summer seems to like anything and everything so lets hope she isn't fussy like them (mainly paige)

Sent you a request shell. I'll check out the pics you uploaded

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I've uploaded a photo of my new hair do that I got done today and I LOVE it! Jazz gave me a funny look when we arrived to pick her up from daycare. She smiled heaps at Matt and when I was carrying her out to the car she was looking at me like "who are you?" and then looking at Matt and smiling at him.

Hopefully getting a high chair tomorrow. Bought a jar of 4-6 month old babyfood, just vegetables which I'm going to try giving Jazz on either Friday night or over the weekend.

Prama - i LOVE that pic - he is such a georgous man!!!! I hope that you have decided to do the course, i would go and just express in the loo's as others have suggested.
    The biggest problem is that Steve will not have spent so much time with L, but i dont think that will e too much of an issue. Why dont to make a diary of the week before hand so that he can read what you do, also maybe video the noises he makes when he is tired, hungry or just wants a cuddle, i know that MJ's noise have changed heaps, so i guess that would be the hardest bit for Steve.

Talking about feeling like a whale, its awful, it is really starting to get me down and then i feel like comfort eating, so its not helping at all I really wanted to be back pretty close to by pre pg weight by my 30th but that is only 5 weeks away now so it is looking pretty doubtful.

Summer - you are such a big girl cutting those teeth, i hope that they are not bothering you too much.

Paddy - you are growing up too - what amazing tummy muscles!!!

Had a bad night the night before last, i was up feeding MJ at 11.30, 1.30am, 4.30am and at 6am she woke again so grabbed her and put her in bed with me. Dont know why she was so hungry or what was wrong... better last night only up at 2am for a feed. Maybe a growth spurt im thinking.

Went to Mums and bubs movie session yesterday and saw Mumma Mia, it was great, enjoyed myself, but i was sooo tired from the night before that i didnt enjoy the catch up wth MG girls as much...

Shell - i hope that DJ is feeling better, could you give him a it of just plain water, maybe he is getting a bit dehydrated and thats why he is blocked up...

Going to try and book MJ into an osteopath, her hips are worring me and she postures funny with her left leg and seems to drag it at times... hope everything is OK with her, she doesnt seem bothered, but it just doesnt look right

Danni - Snazzy hair! I bet it's easier to manage.

Girls on face book. I've got heaps - like 100 - pics on there. Some from Jesse's birth that I can't upload onto here coz they are too big. Go have a look.

Shell - I gotta get a jj after seeing DJ in his! So cute.

SJ - I hope you get things sorted with MJ. Doesn't sound good.

Jesse slept good last night!!! He went down around 7.30, but got up again about 8.15. Went back down at 10.30 & slept til 6am!!!!!!!!! Then til 9! Yay. If he keeps going I'll try his new cot again!
    Last edited by ~clover~; July 31st, 2008 at 09:27 AM.

SJ - yeah tried water but he doesn't like water tried cooled and warmed and just refuses to drink it. He seems better, still doing constipated type poos but it is all related to his teething so makes me feel a bit better. Just been giving him the Brauers Stomach Calm and it helps. Hope all goes well with osteopath SJ, I didn't take DJ back from the last two visits and I think I still need to take him. His head still wobbles a bit and most babies his age can hold their head without it wobbling.... Wonder if its something to do with the twist in the base of his skull...... hmmmmm I need to make myself an apt so might make him one as well. I find osteo's are the best and I am sure they will be able to tell if MJ's hips are ok Let me know how she goes.

Skye - yeah he absolutely loves it, don't put him in it everyday, always make sure Doni is around to help me put him in. They are definitely worth the money. I picked mine up from Target on sale for $34.

DJ is due to wake up soon so I better go. Planning to go for a walk when it warms up here. so damn cold.

Have a great day girls.

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Can I get all you're details so I can add everyone to my facebook too?

Poor Jazz, her cough is really bad and I think her throat is sore coz she'll sort of cry a bit after she coughs. Sometimes she'll just keep screaming which would make her throat even more sore, but you can't tell an almost 5 month old that crying is only going to make it worse. Poor girl. I'm giving her panadol and 1/4 of a mil of dimatap for her cough.

She is also going to have a bit of an egg on her head I think. Today one of the kids at daycare accidentally dropped a toy on her. She cried for a few mins then she was fine but has a red mark and slight lump on her head and a tiny scratch on her nose (I don't think the scratch is from the toy though). The family day care lady was so worried about what we'd say but we both just said to her "meh, I guess this is probably going to be the first of many, many bumps and bruises" Honestly, as long as she's not knocked out or badly injured I'm not overly worried about a little bump.

We got a high chair today and Matt also got a stroller for when we can't be bothered lugging the huge pram around. Both are really good quality and look almost brand new. Stroller cost $12 and High chair worth over $200 for $85!

Danni - facebook :Skye Wynne
    My profile pic is my wedding.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast