Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 1st-15th 2008 #9

HHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SKYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poopy has an easter hat parade at day care tomorrow, i got some material for his hat. ive never made one or been to one, so am very excited!!!

WOOO HOOOO skye, thats fantastic news
    It will be such a bonus for you, will also help getting the new house i assume too things are looking up for you!!!

Oh Easter bonnet parade, how cute Prama, make sure you take loads of piccys!

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

That's fantastic Skye!

Yeah
    Feels like things are falling into place finally!

I know that feeling of things falling into place. Feels like that here at the moment too!

Danni good news re Matt and work????

Well we aren't going anywhere this weekend
    I'm missing my reunion. Anth got his tax bonus thing, so we are registering his car instead
    I tried to con him into using it to go out there, but we can't.
    Not fair A friend I grew up with is going out there this weekend too, so I'm going to miss her as well. We only see each other every 3 - 4 years.
    Plus my bestie. She just almost lost her last ovary after a cyst burst & made her really sick. She has to have IVF when she does want kids, but if she had've lost her ovary she'd have had no eggs, so she came close to never having a baby.
    I really wanna go see her & give her a big hug & make her feel better. I haven't seen her since before I moved up here, & about 12 months before that

Oh well. Hey, we will be able to afford Easter eggs for the kids
    That's gotta be a bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiejane View Post
    Danni good news re Matt and work????

Yes, sorry I forgot that I hadn't updated. We didn't get the loan to purchase the franchise, but he's been kept on as a sub-contract driver. The run that he was doing is far too busy for one person and he wasn't coping with it, he's now doing another run, still busy but better and I think he's about to change to a different one again soon permanently.

His body is still not used to the full-on-ness (made up word) of getting up at 5:30am every morning and running around all day (literally running). But he's getting there. He's totally exhausted by the time he gets home from work and is usually in bed by 9-9:30 and basically falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.

Things between us have been getting better because he knows now that I was completely serious when I told him that if he doesn't make an effort and just quits this job because it's too hard without actively finding something else that the marriage would be over. He has wanted to quit the job at times because it's physically and mentally hard, but he hasn't because he doesn't want to lose me and Jazz.

He's been off anti-depressants for 2 or 3 months now and he's starting to care about things again, before he was incapable of feeling emotions and just didn't care about anything except himself, and even then he did't even really care about himself either. He's taking more pride in his appearance again and showering regularly again. He's stopped smoking dope and hasn't had any for a couple of weeks at least and has said that he doesn't want to have any either.
    He's going to start coming back to church with me and Jazz as of this week, but he said that he'll only come when I'm not rostered on creche because he doesn't want me to leave his side...that's fine.

He's starting to make an effort and has finally recognised that he's been completely in the wrong all this time and that it was his fault that things got the way they got and has stopped blaming me. He's apologised for making my life hell and has realised that I've been putting in 110% while he's been putting in 0-5% in the relationship. He's more open to actually helping when I ask for help to get things done.

He's asked me to love him again like I used to, but I've explained that he's hurt me so badly that it's going to take time for him to earn my trust and total love back and that as a defence and coping mechanism I've built a wall around my heart to try and protect myself from being hurt and it's going to take a heck of a lot of effort on his part to break down that wall. He totally understands that.

So, I feel like I'm starting to get the man I fell in love with 5 or so years ago back at long last.

That sounds really good Danni.
    After a while he'll be fit again & will be able to do the job backwards. He just needs to stick it out til then.
    Glad things are going so well now

We spoilt Jazz last night and bought her a giant Upsy Daisy to go with her giant Igglepiggle. All through the shops she was say "updy daiddy"
    When we got home she was asleep. Before I went to bed I sat all her ITNG toys on her Dora couch. (Big Igglepiggle & Upsy Daisy, talking IP and UD and soft MP). When she got up this morning she gave each of them a hug and then threw them down to get to the next one.

Thats great news Danni, so glad that things are looking up for you.
    Anto D's dont always work for all people and combined with dope it can be quite a downer, the motivation leaves and so too does any emotion. It must have been a really hard time for you
    Great that he is off the dope too, that will help in the long run, and hopefully will help chnge him back into a happy person, its amazing how little changes build up over time and then suddenly you are looking at someone that you dont really know... thats whats so bad about dope, that and the anger (that they usually insist they dont have )
    Anyway - thats great news for you all

Skye, So sorry you didnt get to go to your reunion, i hope that you are not too disappointed on the plus side, great to have wheels again thou

Starting to feel a bit better.
    Got sent home from work yesterday (too sick), but that just means i have to work at home on the weekend
    Made chocolate crackle easter baskets yesterday and home made chocolates... bought some little chicks and ave decorated them as pressies from MJ... they look OK, will post a pic at some stage (im really slack with updating pics)

Going away for a night tomorrow, looking forard to it, regular place with friends, you may rememeber, school house place.

Anyway, gotta go, maybe BBL... have a great day everyone

Wishing that we had got some hot cross buns...I really want some now but nothing's open.

Lol, Danni I got some plain ones yesterday, then rang mum in Coffs & got her to get me some of the bakers delight chocolate ones.
    Only I think the kids have eaten them all!

I just ate a lunch of chocolate and vanilla coke (healthy!)
    I was outside hanging out Jazz's washing and asked Matt to give her some lunch. She wouldn't take the food when he was trying to feed it to her so he put the bowl down. Then he put his head out the door and said "sorry Danni" and I was thinking oh no, what's happened. Came in to find Jazz with her hands in a bowl of spaghetti having the time of her life, covered up to her elbows and all over her face with spaghetti sauce. When I walked in she was having fun picking up handfulls of ravioli and throwing it on the floor!
    Matt said "I'm not cleaning her up" (typical!) So I went and ran the bath, came out and undressed her while she was in the highchair and then told Matt that he had to clean up the floor, so he did.

Lol, Danni!
    Did you take some pics?

Thats how MJ eats all the time, we dont feed her cos of BLS and although she is almost there she hasnt quite mastered the spoon...
    She loves spagetti and most days she finishes her meal with a food facial!!!

Dinner always results in a bath!

danni that's so cute!!!!!!

so glad that matt's doing heaps better!
    im so happy for you!

skye - love your signature on jesse

sj - hope you are better... hugs

we had a great time at poopy's DC yesterday, he was the only one fr his age group, the others were older kids. they were all so cute!!
    he looked so cute in his hat, so i think we did a great team effort!
    and the DC is organising a mother's day night, all the mums come and have a good time without kids (unless thety want to) and there's a raffle to win a massage. how nice is that!!!
    i so love being a mum!!!

SJ, What's BLS?
    Skye no, didn't take pics
    Prama you are sounding quite happy which is nice. How are you doing with things now? Been thinking of you.

I can't stand letting Jazz feed herself messy foods (I need to let her, I know). I can't stand when kids are messy. Seriously, I wipe her face all the time. I don't let her touch me when she's messy. The other day when I picked her up from daycare she was eating half an easter egg and had chocolate all over her hands. I was fully dressed up because I'd been meeting with VIPs at work so when I walked in and saw her hands with chocolate on them I stepped back and said "don't touch mummy" so Pat (FDC lady) quickly cleaned her up for me.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast