Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in May 2005 #10

Thanks for the reminder about the immunisations Angel i keep remembering but with all that's going on with me i forget again.
    How cute Kynan is walking in his new shoes.
    Wow your nearly half way already that time has flown by.

Angel: Thanks for comments on Cooper's pics, and did i know you were having a boy i dont think i did, so congrats on that

Michelle: Glad Alex is going well in the big bed, thinking of moving Mason soonish so i dont have to buy another cot, will see how we go

Hope everyone else is going well

Cooper is being good, well was very unsettled yesterday but better today, Mason was sitting in his rocker with him earlier today and rubbing his head very gentle, but then he was trying to pull his foot off and pick him up, ah well he tried to be nice at first

rails Guest

Belinda - haha yeah we do have the same ticker, that's ok we can share .... Cooper's pics are just beautiful ... hope he is a good baby for you ((hugs))

Michelle - What a big boy alex is in his BIG BED ! .... i'm still trying to get Jesse to stay under the covers ...gggrrr Jesse loves me putting on his shoes because he knows he is going outside LOL

Angel - I know .... Jesse turned 18 mths yesterday ... we are going to get his ckn pox needle next week.

Jesse was a bit cranky yesterday, think his teeth were annoying him ... he was very irritable....sooky over everything !!! ... Jesse had his MHC on Monday, she said he is doing very well is 10.9kg weight & 82cm length.

Rails that's great news Jesse is doing so well with his weight and length. Hope his teeth come through soon.
    Alex won't stay under covers also but with it being so warm i don't mind so much now. One thing he does do if he thinks he's not ready for bed he will get out of bed and start banging on the door but leave him for a few minutes he then falls asleep on the floor. We did start to let him out but i worked out if you leave him most times he falls asleep.

I booked Alex 18months needles for next week and i have to book his CYH appt. I'll book that next week when i drop Kimberley at Kindy as it's right next door.

Thanks Rails

And hope them covers stay on eventually, weather is getting warm now so wont matter too much soon, hope them teeth dont give him too much trouble

All is well here, Cooper is a pretty good baby, only crys when hungry or having wind from being a piggy and drinking bottles way too fast

Belinda, thanks for the congrats. We thought we were having a girl for a few days but it's definitely another boy LOL. Sounds like Cooper is a lovely easy baby! LOL @ Mason trying to be gentle at first. I just know Kynan is going to try and poke his little brother in the eyes LOL!

Rails, have Jesse's teeth come through yet? Hope the needles don't bother him too much next week.

Michelle, LOL @ Alex falling asleep on the floor. Good thing he goes to sleep eventually though. Good luck for his needles too!

Kynan has been a bit sooky lately. Poor thing has had 3 teeth come through just about all at once, including his first molars. He has 9 teeth now. He has just learnt how to climb too. He is driving me nuts cos I can't leave him alone for a minute without him hurting himself somehow... falling over, banging his head, jamming his finger in a drawer etc LOL. And he's just woken up and sounds v. upset so I'd better go!

Angel: Hope them teeth of Kynan's come through quickly so he can settle back down again

Cooper is going well still, i think its more we just are quicker to know what he wants as it wasnt that long ago we had a baby lol, so it makes it easier and them better when you can solve their problems for them faster

Mason is going well too, he has quiet a few teeth now too, dont know how many lol, havent looked, i am such a good mother arent i lol

Luke is going well and is changing schools next year, he was upset at the idea at first but is now saying he is ok about it, so thats good he adapted to the idea so fast

Michelle - How are you feeling now? Yay for Alex doing so well in his big bed, I`m dreading Matthew going into his big bed as I don`t think he`ll want to stay there when it comes top his day sleep, he fights his sleep most days but at least I know he`s still in his cot.

Angel - You sound like you have your hands full there. I hope Kynan`s teeth don`t give him too much trouble.

Rails - sounds like Jesse is doing well.

Belinda - Sounds like all your boys are also doing well. Is your nephew still with you? I`ve been meaning to ask you for some time about him.

Sounds like most of the babies are teething except for Matthew and Mason, Matthew has 16 teeth so we have had a break for the last 3 months, just waiting on his next lot which could be anyday as the clinic nurse says Matthew likes to get his teeth early.

Matthew had his 18 month check up on Monday he`s 13.8kg and 87cms long, vaccinations are booked for Wednesday, oh what fun that will be

bbl adrian wants mummy

Okay I`m back.

Matthew had a very rough day yesterday afternoon, he was pushing his wooden trolley around which has blocks in it he obviously trip and caught the side of his face and ear on the handle, his poor ear is still red and bruised and he has a lovely cut on the side of his face, as if that wasn`t enough about 2 hours later he grabbed a tin of cat food and dropped it straight onto his big toe which has ripped his nail off and he has a big cut along his toe just under the nail bed and around the side, oh poor boy he cried and cried, I was trying my best to soothe him and clean up the blood while Mark is telling him off - I have to wonder about Mark sometimes, all Matthew needed was some love yet he was telling him he was doing the wrong thing, Matthew was obviously in awful lot of pain, his toe is now very swollen.

Otherwise Matthew is doing very well, oh dear my little boy is growing up way too fast, 18 months sounds way too old for him LOL

Adrian is well also, he`s now 7.8kg and 65cms long, he watches his little big brother all the time.
    Last edited by Deejoy17; November 11th, 2006 at 12:24 PM.

Richard is still with us yes, he is going ok, going through some teenage angst and not doing much at all here so thats starting to annoy me but otherwise all is going ok with him

Ouch to Matthews big fall and his toe incident! And yes Men can be a little off centre when it comes to what they need cant they

Glad to hear they are both going well for you

Hope everyone else is well

Mason was teething a couple of weeks ago but he isnt too bad with it, only have a couple of off days where he doesnt eat and sometimes he carries on a bit at night but ok really

Belinda - Oh teenagers, I get it with the 2 DSS`s, they don`t do anything around the house now and Mark isn`t on their back at all about the mess they leave behind this is partly because his XW said the boys aren`t happy having to wash the car each time they are with us, so it`s like a holiday here for them now (car washing was all the did before now they don`t do that), as much as I love them I`m hoping they never want to live with us, it`s hard enough tidying up after them when they`re here part time. G;ad Mason doesn`t have too much trouble cutting his teeth.

Yes it would be hard for you as i guess you are stuck not being able to say much so not to step on toes

One thing here is that i can say what i want to Richard, although to be honest it makes no difference anyways! As you would know they say yeah and then just dont bother with it

Ah well the joys of it all hey, hopefully our little ones will be better at the teenage years to give us some peace

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Ah well the joys of it all hey, hopefully our little ones will be better at the teenage years to give us some peace
    I`m with you here Belinda, I`m often telling my Dad and Mark that the boys will be different as it is atm Matthew actually tidies up more then what the big boys have ever done, if they leave some rubbish on the floor, Matthew will pick it up and put it into the bin (without being told to do so). Your right I can`t say much and my Dad also complains to me at the lack of things they do and how Mark never says anything to them. Oh teenagers!!!!

Michelle - Do you ever hear from Juliette? I have been thinking of her and wondering how she is and Hannah, if your ever speaking to her say Hi to her from me

yes hopefully it all works out that way

I was also wondering how Juliette is going the other day

Matthew had another accident today, while out with my Dad he fell over and grazed his elbow, he`s certainly in the wars the last few days. My Dad actually gave me a fright when he came home, first thing he said to me is quickly grab some disinfectant and water, of course I paniced and asked what`s wrong, Dad eventually told me that he had Matthew standing at the back of his car, he told Matthew to stay there while he unlocked the car anyway a big gust of wind from the storm brewing got up and gave Matthew a fright so he run off and fell over.

Poor Matthew, hope he is over hurting himself now, but i dont think they ever are really

Awww poor Matthew i hope he is okay Dee.

I've not heard from Juliette in ages not since just after she started her new job. I did sms a few weeks ago but no reply
    I'll have to try and call her at home.

I booked Alex in for his 18months check up next week and tomorrow he is booked in for his needles.

rails Guest

Dee - poor little Matthew, sounds like he is in the wars atm ... ((hugs)) .... do the boys get pocket money or anything ? .... perhaps they could get little pocket money in return for helping to clean up as insentive ??

Angel - right there with you, Jesse is always bumping his head or body, he has many bruises, there is just no controlling it ... i wonder sometimes what other people might thing .... they just want what they see & don't see the hazards around them !

Michelle - how did Alex go with his needles ... Jesse had his yesterday, he was such a good boy ... no dramas

Belinda - good to hear it is all going along nice & smoothly for you - my hat goes off to you & Dee, don't think i could have a newborn & an 18mo at the same time ... busy times ahead.

Well as said Jesse had his Chicken pox needle yesterday & he did not even flinch when she gave it to him ... didn't seem to bother him at all !! ... my brave boy

We went away for the weekend to Queenscliff, had a great time - first time Jesse saw the beach at one point he thought it might be a good idea to eat some sand, then even after the first tasting (which couldn't of been nice lol) he thought he would have a second helping - geeeezzzz LOL !! .... is a really nice town to take the kids .... we went on the steam train - which Jesse LOVED !!! ....& we caught the ferry to sorrento as well .... had a nice time.

Jesse has three teeth cutting at the same time too .... two of the EYE teeth on top & one on the bottom .. .he has been good just a little off hear & there - no dramas !

Sounds like a great weekend away and LOL at the two tastings of the sand

All is ok here, had a bad night with Cooper who was really unsettled, ended up finally going to sleep around 10pm and then slept till 5.30 am so that was good, he is snoring in my lap atm but i am sure when i put him down he will wake up again, doesnt take them long to work out where the best spot is!

Mason is going well, dont know if i mentioned but he is starting daycare two days a week at the end of january, they had a long wait list so i put him on it thinking i wouldnt hear back for 6mths but a spot come up so decided to give it ago, i took him for a visit to check place out and he adored it so i dont think he will have any problems settling in there, seems the same as luke, pretty easy going about it all

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast