Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in May 2005 #10

Default Babies Born in May 2005 #10

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

SherieB - sherie.brown@bigpond.com

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

May '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Deejoy17
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 3rd May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4200gms/ 9lb 4oz Length - 53.5cms Head Circ - 36cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Matthew Kenneth Ian.
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/deeannemark/
    Health Concerns: Reflux until 4.5 months, Atopic Ezcema diagnosed @ 5.5months, now under control with Elocon for flare ups and Elidel to prevent it.
    Notes: 6 days late, born via c/s due to CPD which we only found out about 1 day before the c/s.

Forum Name: Mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 9lbs 15 and a half oz's , 38 head circ, 53cm's long
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Chloe Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 8 days late

Forum Name: Min
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 06/05/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ –
    Baby Name(s): Jackson Levi Llewellyn
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jlls/
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born 2 weeks early via scheduledc/s due to supposed CPD (DONT GET ME STARTED!)

Forum Name: rails
    Baby's DOB: 7th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 6oz
    Baby's Name: Jesse William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/rails
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: born 1 day early, Natural birth
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: *Michelle*
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 11th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 2.660 5 lb 14oz Length 46.5cm Head Circ 35cm
    Baby's Name: Alexander Edward
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/prescott/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Was born at 36wks 6days by emergency c/section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Juliette
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 21st May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ: 8 lb 1 oz - 52cm - 34.5cm
    Baby's Names: Hannah Roisin
    Baby's Website: working on it...
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: induced due to PIH at term, 19 hour labour, failure to progress due to insufficient pelvis size, emergency C Section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: *Shannon*
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -7lb10oz (3460g); Length - 50cm; Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jessalyn Adara Reid
    Baby's Website: http://spassmore1.photosite.com/
    Health Concerns: Biliary Atresia - Kasai performed @ 7w6d; ano-rectal malformation; tethered spinal cord with meningocele; sacral agenesis.
    Notes: 2 days overdue, natural delivery.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Angel
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3040g (6lb 10oz) Length - 51cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Kynan Gunter
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babywriggles
    Health Concerns: mild reflux
    Notes: Induced at 37w5d due to high BP and Kynan not moving well or practicing his breathing properly.

Forum Name: Belinda
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 26th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7pound 1 ounce Length -54cms Head Circ -34cms
    Baby's Name: Mason James
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none so far (touching wood)
    Notes: 1 day early, they said he was a touch overcooked

Catch up with your old thread found HERE

Love

Angel I'm doing okay just tired as we moved house at the weekend and i have heaps still to unpack.
    Not sure what Alex weighs now but the last time he was 13kilos but he doesn't look it he just looks older for his age because he is so tall.
    How are things going with you ?

hey i am back again after the move

Telstra didnt bother to connect me until today, so been without the net for way too damn long!!

havent read up on anything so shall do so now

Anyone know how Dee is going??
    Last edited by Belinda; September 8th, 2006 at 12:38 PM.

Belinda there is a post about Dee in messges for other members.

I didn't know you moved. What a pain Telstra took so long to get you back on line ours was back on two days before they said it would be.
    How are the boys after the move ?
    It took a couple of nights to get Kimberley and Alex to sleep all night.

Hope the move went well, Belinda, and you've settled in okay!

Not much going on here. Aargh Kynan's just woken up.

Yes i moved last weekend, luckily my mum was here so pretty well much done it all for me, yah to good mums

Mason was fine with the move, wouldnt even think we moved, he settled in straight away, i think having a backyard was what won him over as last house we lived up stairs and had no fences etc downstairs so he couldnt get out

He is now just throwing all the door mats i got yesterday in a heap, works well for keeping the dirt outside if they are in a heap not lol

Thanks for the link to info on Dee too

Shannon and Juliette where did you girls get too?

That's great the move went well Belinda. I still have some boxes left to sort from our move but most of it's done now.
    Alex loves to be outside when ever he can.

Angel love your belly bump

Well we finally have a name for this boy, Cooper Jay is the name

DH said he kept thinking of the name and funnily enough i was thinking it just before he said it, so i said come up with a middle name then and he said Jay so thats the name

One less thing to worry about now anyhow, so hoping all good with scan tommorow and then we can just wait it out till the end

GL with your scan tomorrow Belinda.
    I like the names you have picked. Gosh you only have 7wks to go. That time seems to have flown by.

I had to laugh at Alex today we took something away from him and he threw himself on the floor he looked so funny and he did it again when we took something else away from him. At least he doesn't stay like that for long.

Thanks Michelle

and when did you get to 19wks, gone so fast!!

And if i didnt already say, congrats on your little girl

Well back from scan in this miserable weather today!

All looked ok, calcium thing was still on heart but she said its really small, so gather its all ok, and she said a lot of stuff shows up in that area so shouldnt be of concern
    Baby has turned around and is now head down, unsure if placenta is in the way as she had to speak to doctor about it then they will email results to my doctor today i gather so will ring him later to check if any thing further is needed

Had to pay for scan too, as you are only allowed one per trimester! I didnt ask for the damn scan, and i get nothing back from medicare either, but ah well not much i can do i guess.

So at this stage it all looks ok, just hoping placenta is classed as fine then i can just move on till the end

On other news, Mason took a little chunck of skin off his thumb last night trying to open a packet of pencils, and he was in pain but kept pulling on it to stop the pain and of course then making it worse, finally got him to keep a bandaid on by letting him play games on here to take his mind off the bandaid being there

ETA: Talked to my doctors office and report said no further action needed so gather that means placenta is out of way, so no c/section should be needed at this stage anyhow, so good news i think
    Last edited by Belinda; September 11th, 2006 at 01:02 PM.

Belinda, so glad to hear that bub's doing well and the placenta has moved out of the way! Yay for choosing a name too. Cooper goes nicely with Luke & Mason. Ouch @ Mason's thumb! Hope it's better soon.

Michelle, LOL @ Alex throwing himself on the floor. I have a little laugh at some of Kynan's tantrums too, although I try to make sure he doesn't see me reacting to them. They do funny things don't they.

Thanks Angel

Your pregnancy is ticking along nicely as well, not long till the second trimester now

Have decided to change middle name to Joel rather than Jay, just seems to sit better, found some ppl thought it was one name hyphinated (sp?) But keeping first name so all good so far for that

rails Guest

Belinda - that is great news ... poor Mason wit the cut finger, is terrible when they hurt themselves, one thing i have noticed though is they seem to heal really quickly !
    Great choice with the names too

Michelle - Yep, little boy in my house is into having a great big sook when he doesn't get what he wants ... OMG what's that all about !! ... is funny though, dh & i just look at each other trying not to laugh ....!!

Angel - WOW !! .... you ARE almost at the second tri .... time is flying by, are you having a scan done ?

well, Jesse is being really really fussy with his food again, but this time i don't think he is teething (as before i was sure he was) ... i think he is just being picky now ... he is refusing everything he normally loves to eat ?????? ..... very frustrating ... the only thing i am managing to get him to eat is pasta & i hide the other stuff in it ... & he will eat baked beans !....other than that he is doing pretty well ...

hey, do your little ones still crawl around the cot ??? .... Jesse still does not sleep under the blanket covers ..... i have a pillow under the sheet - to try to encourage him to sleep properly under the blankets, but he rarely stays on it - crawls out straight away ... how do you get them to stay in, or does it just happen ?? ....he is growning out of his sleeping bags & he only has one now that is comfortable for him to sleep in ...last night i tried without it (it needed washing too)... but i worried all night that he was going to be cold ... he did wake up - but i think it was because he bumped his head - when i felt his hands they were so cold ... anyone else going thru this ??

LOL Yep, not long to go until the 2nd tri but time seems to be crawling by for me! I've had 6 scans already and all is going well so far. My next scan & OB appt will be in early October, I think I'll be 14w6d.

Rails, yeah they seem to go through phases as far as food is concerned! Kynan loves his pasta too (although he picks it out if I put it in with other food LOL). Kynan wanders around his cot in his sleep too. Not too worried about it at this point in time as he's still in his sleeping bag but I must admit, I've wondered about what it's going to be like getting him to stay under the covers when we want to get him into a proper bed!

Hi Girls, I`m finally here, still recovering and I now have an infection in my stitches, if it`s not one thing it`s another for me atm but with my low iron levels it makes it hard for my body to fight infection.

Matthew is doing well, he`s such a pleasure and turning into a real little helper, he hardly plays with his toys he`d rather play with big people toys and boss everyone around LOL He loves his baby brother but at times tries to squash him when it comes to cuddles, he was hitting Adrian over the head a fair bit in the early days and trying to poke his eyes out but that is settling down, think it was attention seeking. At first I thought OMG what am I doing this age gap is just too close but it`s getting easier, I have no routine and my house is like a tip but I`m not able to clean it due to Dr`s orders of only being a Mum for the next 2 - 3 months due to my ordeal, so I just have to try and do my best.

I haven`t read up but I hope your all doing well, babies are well and bumps are growing nicely.

Rails: Mason never stays under the covers either, and they do eventually do it, with the warmer weather coming hopefully you wont have to worry about him being cold for too much longer

Dee: Glad you are back, and yes only do what you can, its not going anywhere, you cant afford a cleaner to do stuff once a week that you cant for awhile? would be good if you could do that, but sometimes not possible i know

Nothing much has changed here, just aches and pains and tiredness but all normal for this stage

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast