Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #9

Default Babies Born May 2005 #9

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

SherieB - sherie.brown@bigpond.com

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

May '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Deejoy17
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 3rd May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4200gms/ 9lb 4oz Length - 53.5cms Head Circ - 36cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Matthew Kenneth Ian.
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/deeannemark/
    Health Concerns: Reflux until 4.5 months, Atopic Ezcema diagnosed @ 5.5months, now under control with Elocon for flare ups and Elidel to prevent it.
    Notes: 6 days late, born via c/s due to CPD which we only found out about 1 day before the c/s.

Forum Name: Mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 9lbs 15 and a half oz's , 38 head circ, 53cm's long
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Chloe Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 8 days late

Forum Name: Min
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 06/05/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ –
    Baby Name(s): Jackson Levi Llewellyn
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jlls/
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born 2 weeks early via scheduledc/s due to supposed CPD (DONT GET ME STARTED!)

Forum Name: rails
    Baby's DOB: 7th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 6oz
    Baby's Name: Jesse William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/rails
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: born 1 day early, Natural birth
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: *Michelle*
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 11th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 2.660 5 lb 14oz Length 46.5cm Head Circ 35cm
    Baby's Name: Alexander Edward
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/prescott/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Was born at 36wks 6days by emergency c/section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Juliette
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 21st May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ: 8 lb 1 oz - 52cm - 34.5cm
    Baby's Names: Hannah Roisin
    Baby's Website: working on it...
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: induced due to PIH at term, 19 hour labour, failure to progress due to insufficient pelvis size, emergency C Section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: *Shannon*
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -7lb10oz (3460g); Length - 50cm; Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jessalyn Adara Reid
    Baby's Website: http://spassmore1.photosite.com/
    Health Concerns: Biliary Atresia - Kasai performed @ 7w6d; ano-rectal malformation; tethered spinal cord with meningocele; sacral agenesis.
    Notes: 2 days overdue, natural delivery.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Angel
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3040g (6lb 10oz) Length - 51cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Kynan Gunter
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babywriggles
    Health Concerns: mild reflux
    Notes: Induced at 37w5d due to high BP and Kynan not moving well or practicing his breathing properly.

Forum Name: Belinda
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 26th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7pound 1 ounce Length -54cms Head Circ -34cms
    Baby's Name: Mason James
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none so far (touching wood)
    Notes: 1 day early, they said he was a touch overcooked

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

Dee that's good Matthew has started to eat for you. Sorry to hear you have been having such at hard time with him.

Alex also throws tantrums not big ones but he hates it when you take something away he shouldn't have he throws himself on to the floor.
    DH hasnn't helped much this weekend when i have gone for a sleep at around 1pm he's put Alex to bed also which means he sleeps for a couple of hours and doesn't want to go to bed at 6pm like he was always doing. I guess it's up to me to get him back into my old routine of one long sleep in the morning.

Belinda, oooh strawberries dipped in chocolate mouse sounds good! LOL

Deeanne, your doc sounds fantastic! How wonderful that he is so supportive of a VBAC. Kynan has started throwing little mini tantrums too but thankfully they're not too bad yet - mainly when he's tired or hungry. At this stage it's not too hard to distract him from it though.

Michelle, Kynan throws himself backwards when he tantrums too... then he cries cos his head hits the floor LOL. Hope you manage to get Alex back into his routine without too many probs.

I was able to keep Alex awake until 6pm and he did go to bed with a fight he was so tired but he's back to normal so far today. Having a nice morning sleep with no problems at all.
    I've cut his bottles down to 2 a day and only when he goes to bed.

How is everyone else doing ?

hey again
    didnt realise there was a new thread

So confusing with the may 2006 buddie one here too now lol

Well nothing much happening here, feel like i am in the first trimester again, afternoon sickness, hungry and tired.

Michelle: wow at you being 9wks already, gone so quickly, well for me anyhow lol

Belinda i hope the m/s passes for you. I hate feeling tired all the time.

I think the 9weeks have gone a little fast lets hope the next 31 goes just as fast also

rails Guest

Hey everyone ..... Jesse has his molars cutting on the other side now ... so they are thru on the bottom, can feel the top ones are next.

OH god ... i have just spotted a massive spider on the wall in the lounge room .... :eek: :eek: .... I AM NOT THE SPIDER KILLER IN THIS HOUSE ... DH ALWAYS GETS THEM FOR ME ... I HATE THEM !!!! ..... OOOHHHH I WILL HAVE TO GET IT ... its big & flat with long legs & a really funny brown colour ... will have to get the vacume out !!!!!!!!!!! ..... done it ... gosh i feel sick !!! it crawled around the wall on me, had to chase it !

Ok ... back to Jesse LOL, he is walking around all the time now, little expert now. He is taking cows milk here & there but not consistent enough for me to cut the boob out, even though i have been told it is not the end of the world if he doesn't take cows milk & he is weaned off the breast ?

Jesse grabbed something out of the kitchen draw, i didn't see it until i picked him up to change his nappy - & i said what have you got there? ... i slid it up from his hand (wrapped around it) & it was a KNIFE !!!!! .... Thought thank god i picked him up to change him ... then when i was changing his nappy there was little blood here & there .... then i noticed it was from him ... his little finger was cut - he didn't seem bothered at all by it .... !! .... after a bit of a struggle to slow the blood down & get a bandaide on - he was happy again.

Rails woohoo for Jesse walking a lot more now. That's lucky you picked him up to change him when he had hold of the knive. I hate spiders also no idea what i will do with DH away next week if one comes in to the house.

Alex got his first nose bleed yesterday poor thing was screaming for ages but was happy once he got a mummy cuddle Kimberley was very worried about him as well. I wish it hadn't happend in my room as i know have spots of blood to sort out i cleaned most of it up but you can tell where i was cleaning.

Hi Girls, I`m here just don`t seem to have anytime now plus I`m in a panic that things have to be cleaned and sorted NOW for baby boy.

Matthew`s still throwing tantrums but I`m so glad it sounds like they all are atm, I was beginning to think I`ve done something wrond with my mothering, he`s also having problems with his eye teeth so it`s causing some pain for him.

Last week Matthew was taking up to 12 steps a day, this week he`s down to 2 - 4 but I`ve noticed he`s starting to learn to do other things instead so I think walking is taking a backwards step for these new tasks to come through such as brushing his hair (so cute), he was trying to put Michael`s shoes on the other day (Size 11 mens), he tries to put his ownshoes and socks on and also his jumpers and t shirts and he knows how to stand up and get on and off his bike without just sliding off onto the ground, he only uses his left leg so often gets on it backwards but he thinks he`s so clever.

Have had a few bad nights with Matthew so between Matthew not sleeping and Mummy not sleeping I`m very tired.

Had my 36 week appointment yesterday, I asked Mark how did I get to be 36 weeks pregnant LOL Anyway absolutely fantastic news bubs is 2/5th engaged, it might not sound much but I`m over the moon as Matthew never ever engaged, so my little boy is proving my old OB wrong that he can fit through my pelvis. At first when the Midwife measured my fundal height he was concerned as it hadn`t grown at all then he felt my tummy and found out why, he`s also moved out of his posterior position and is now lying on my right side with feet on the left, opposite way around to Matthew.

We were going to go away for a couple of days next week but oneof our farm hands looks like he`s broken is hand, we`ll find out when he gets back from hospital, I`m hoping he hasn`t as it`ll mean 4 - 6 weeks Mark has to be here to work 24 hrs a day.

Grrr just heard that the car yard has no idea where our car is, yet we were told on Tuesday it was in the pre delivery area, now they are saying they haven`t seen it they don`t know, it must be in transport somewhere Grrrr, it was suppose to be delivered to us by tomorrow, Mark has had enough and is about to tell them where to put their car

Better go.

Take Care

Dee

Wow Dee 36 weeks already that time has gone so fast. I hope it does the same for me.
    That's great news the head is 2/5th engaged.

Rails: Yah at Jesse steps and scary about the knife, glad all turned out ok there

Michelle: Also hope the rest of the time goes fast for you

Dee: Wow at 36wks, hard to believe and you are into full nesting mode by the seems of it Hope that damn car comes soon!!

Well nothing much happening here, just went to shops and bought a couple of things and paid some laybys

Mason is going great, very happy child 95% of the time so cant complain

He says crazy now, cause i grab my head and go aaaahh you driving me crazy so he does it now too, is funny
    He come out earlier with a bucket on his head with the handle in his mouth, same as the london guards, was so funny lol

Ok BBS

Hope everyone else is well

Just a quick message to say that Torin had a check up on his arm yesterday and the fracture is healing well. The splint/cast comes off next Tuesday YAY!!!!!

Rails, eeek @ the spider! I always make DH kill them for me too LOL. Glad to hear Jesse didn't do too much damage to himself with that knife! They grab things so quickly don't they!

Michelle, did you manage to get all the blood out? Poor Alex, was it a bump on the nose that caused it to bleed?

Deeanne, OMG I can't believe you're 36w already! Bub is going to be here in no time at all. Any news on the car?

Belinda, awww @ the bucket on Mason's head, and the crazy thing LOL. He sounds adorable.

Kynan is going through a major 'dad' phase atm. It's about all he says, can't remember when he last said mum. It's all about dad, all day! And then he gets so excited when DH comes home. I had a cuddle with Kynan this morning, gave him a kiss and told him I loved him and he just looked around and said 'dad?!' LOL. He did want mummy last night though after he had a rather nasty bump to the head (left a lump & bruise, poor boy!). I tried to give him to DH while I got dinner ready and he cried so much and kept reaching out for me.

Yeah they swap and change about who they want, i think Dad's are more interesting to them as they arent there all day, so they are a bigger novelty, they know we are around.

Had midwife appointment today and all was good, good blood pressure and heard the heartbeat

Nothing much else happening

Angel - Got most of the blood out going to buy some stuff at the weekend to try agian. Not sure hwo he did it but the drops of blood started at a chair in the bedroom so he got have slipped and hit his nose on that.
    They always wany mummy when they hurt themselves. Alex won't say mum or mummy anymore which i don't mind as i know it will be the only word they do say one day.

Belinda - That's great your appt went well today.

rails Guest

Ggggrrrr .... just typed a nice big post & lost it all .... very annoyed !!

Michelle - glad Alex's blood nose is all better now. KWYM with the blood trail .... yesterday Jesse's bandaid came off the cut finger & i didn't know until i saw blood smeared over half the house .... he left a trail everywhere he went ! .... amazing how much blood comes out of a little cut .

Dee - wow time is flying by .... you only have a couple weeks to go, Matthew will have a little brother very very soon. Happy to hear your appointment went well. Is great that you are going to get the VBAC that you wished for, hope it all goes well for you. OMG @ still waiting for your new car ... not very good service, hope you haven't paid yet.

Belinda - that is so cute with Mason saying CRAZY copying you with the actions too LOL !

Angel - got the Dad thing going on here too .... he follows him everywhere, is at the back door until he comes back from outside ... the massive smile dh gets when he comes home from work is so cute though to see. I feel like hey i've done all the work he can't get the good stuff now, not fair LOL !!!

Jesse's finger is all better now .... healed very well, yesterday disinfected it with a little diluted dettol .... put the bandaid on & today its healed up ... no need for a bandaid anymore. Have bought some more draw latches ... dh will have to put on tomorrow, have had it up to here with him getting into all the kitchen cupboards & draws ! he just rips everything out & throws them across the kitchen ... is a big game for him the little rascal ... .i will put everything back & he goes straight back & pulls it all out again aaarrggggghh !!!

He drank the cows milk again tonight that now makes it 4 in a row & he seems quite happy to drink it, he used to cry when he saw it coming ... dh has been giving it to him. Have gone back to the avent bottle ... he guzzled 150ml (record amt) tonight & went straight to sleep after which was better than last night (he had a bit of a cry when put down). Am still bf in the morning, will wait till his night milk is established before i tackle the morning. Very long process this weaning thing .... you have to perserve.

Belinda, great to hear your appt went so well. It's lovely when things go so smoothly!

Michelle, hope you manage to get all of the blood out. Ouch @ hitting his nose on the chair. Makes me cringe to think of all the bumps that Kynan's going to have in the coming years!

Rails, woohoo for Jesse doing so well on the cows milk.

Oops gotta go - Kynan's awake and wanting his lunch!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast