Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born in May 2005 #10

Rails that's great Jesse was okay with his needles. Alex screamed when i got him out of the pushchair and wanted to hold him but only because that was his 3rd time in the puchchair that morning and he was so fed up. But after his needles i put him down he was fine. While we was waiting for the 15mins to be up so we could go everytime he heard a baby cry he looked to see where it was coming from.

Rails - We can`t afford pocket money as we don`t get paid ourselves, they were asked to wash the car by DH in return for getting their motorbikes but as I said it`s not done now as they don`t want to do it, it`s up to DH and them not me, I`ve given up asking them to put rubbish in the bin, pick up their clothes and shoes lying all over the house, I just do it myself or Matthew will tidy up after them LOL Sometimes I just need a little moan, the other day was one of them then I feel absolutely awful for moaning about them but this step family business is damn hard at times.

Matthew had his vaccinations today, he cried but soon settled. We brought a Phil & Teds buggy today but Matthew can unclip himself from the harness, he did it before we even unclipped him for the first time :eek: I`m going to ring the company tomorrow and see what they suggest.

OMG Dee that is awful Matthew can unclip himself before you have even done it once for him.
    I hope the other boys start to take notice that Matthew helps you out more.

I rang the company and they tell me to buy another harness, I asked if they have had other complaints, yes they have, makes me wonder why don`t they fix the problem, an 18 month old should not be able to unclip himself from a safety harness grrrr

Matthew was not a very happy boy the day after his vaccination, he was in tears most of the day, very out of sorts.

Oh better go Adrian is crying, I thought he was going to roll over instead he`s pushing himself around the floor on his back

Very clever of him Dee

Luke has chicken pox! Was getting him and Mason immunised next week too, so had to rush Mason in to get done early which i had to pay for and then get done myself as i havent had them either, so just have to hope we all dont get it from him

Mason didnt care at all about the needle, didnt cry at all, i was worse than him although its not a bad needle at all really

Hope everyone else is going well

Cooper seems to have colic so very hard to settle him between feeds, so got him some infants friend today, so hoping that might help him a bit

Dee thank you so much for my e-card you sent for my birthday it was a lovely surprise. I will email you soon.

That`s okay Michelle, I enjoyed sending it

Oh No Belinda - I hope Mason, youself and Cooper don`t get the Chicken Pox.

Matthew was up vomiting from 4am till 9am this morning, I am very tired, he caught it from the big boys, apparently they`ve had gastro in the last week, I`m now hoping Adrian doesn`t catch it from Matthew. Matthew had a big 3 hour sleep at lunch time and has since seemed a lot brighter in himself.

Hope Matthew is better now Dee or getting there and hope Adrian doesnt get it also or you!

HAppy Birthday for yesterday i gather Michelle

All is ok here, Luke is dealing well with the CP, so hope he is the only one to get it, guess we will know after 10 days or so if we are in the clear from it

take care

Hi Girls

Due to only 2 active threads happening in the first half of 2005 I am putting Jan-June 2005 together. So when this thread closes you will be able to start posting in there. You can go and get to know the other girls already if you want. The thread is HERE

Love

Thanks for setting that up Kathryn, at least we still have the threads to some degree then

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567