Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #5

Juliette - I`m taking it easy today, it`s a matter of having too. Yay for Hannah waving Bye Bye, Matthew started waving last week but will only wave at Mummy, if anyone else looks at him he will not wave but gives them a silly look, funny boy!!!! I`ve also been a bit lazy with Matthew`s food and he`s been having the commercial foods but he will still eat our food if offered to him, I did read somewhere that at 9 months of age they will often go off fodds they once liked.

Belinda - Matthew`s the same, he`s getting used to all the head bangs. LOL @ Mason being in his bouncer upside down.

Matthew has only had 1 sleep today only for 1 hour so I`m going to have a tired boy tonight again.

Have to tell a funny story

Luke decided to get in the bath with Mason tonight for the first time, i was showing Luke a red rash on Mason's ear and then he lunged forward and grabbed Luke's willy, Luke nearly jumped out of the bath.
    He then tried to pry Luke's legs apart and Luke slid over on his bum in the bath.
    Mason laughed hysterically for about 5 mins, we were all laughing so hard too that i had tears in my eyes.
    Think Mason can bath alone from now on, he just got way too excited about Luke being in there.

Tonight i feel so quesy and all i can think about is how i hate coconut and fatty food and thinking about them is making me feel worse. What the hell have i signed up for!! Hoping i will repeat history and get no symptoms again, could i be that lucky 3 times in a row, heres hoping its just a passing phase

Nite
    Belinda

I have also got lazy on the food front and give him commerical food for dinner, he only eats half a jar a night. I am slowly introducing our dinners to him then i can cut out seperate food altogether.

I really need to come up with different lunches though, i am sure he is going to get sick of cheese sandwiches everyday soon lol, but i think at least its calcium for him. Did give him corned beef and cheese sandwich today though

Belinda - LOL how hiliarious about Mason and Luke, Lucke will not want to have a bath with ason after that episode. Glad I`m not the only one stuck with ideas, at times I feel like I`m giving Matthew the same food each day, I think my problem with being lazy with Matthew`s food is that I seem to have a problem with cooking this pregnancy, food doesn`t interest me so it rolls over into Matthew`s food too, I did cook him up a Chicken Casserole last night which I froze into batches and he had some for lunch today.

Yeah everything comes back and reminds you, it`s amazing how we forget things till we`re pregnant again, I`m not looking forward to the rib pain that was ouchies, I`ve already been through the indigestion, daily headaches, now into restless leg syndrome what comes next....... I noticed this morning part of my belly button has already popped, it didn`t pop until close to term with Matthew. I brought some maternity jeans today, I didn`t have any with Matthew and these were on a discount so I thought I`d grab them while I can.

Matthew as I expected was very tired last night, he went to sleep at 7.45pm and woke at 4am, so he had a good sleep, Been out all day today and he`s just gone to have a sleep now, he did nap in the car but not for long. I found him in the toilet yesterday, not sure how he got there without falling down the step, I thought he was playing with the bath toys but obviously the toliet was more interesting.

Okay girls it`s time to start the ball rolling now Belinda and I are up the duff who`s next......... It would be nice if you could all join us shortly

Juliette, aww @ Hannah waving! How cute!

Belinda, PMSL @ Mason & Luke in the bath! What a shock for Luke!

Deeanne, it's amazing all the places they can get to isn't it! And they move about so quickly too. Twice today I put Kynan down on the floor in the lounge room and then less than a minute later he'd almost reached the cat food in the kitchen LOL!

Had a shocker of a day with Kynan yesterday. We went to our first playgroup but it was right at his nap time. Stuffed up the rest of his day as he only had a 45min nap and then refused to sleep anymore. Then last night he was awake from 2-5am and today he's refused to sleep as well... until now - he's finally passed out on my lap LOL.

Well went to doctors today and he felt no need to do further testing, so i went with that. He just said come back in 9th week to organise NT scan with him, he said last blood work would still be relevant for rubella immunity. So just have to play the usual waiting game.

Got doctor to look in Masons ear also and he couldnt even seen in there, no wonder he has been pulling at it, he said i have to put olive oil in it and a cotton ball each night for a week to clear the crap out, then he might be able to see in there. He said it would just be irratating him more than anything, also think thats why he is still high pitched screaming, maybe he cant hear out of that ear while its all blocked.

Dee: I am normally not interested in food much so yeah its not very motivating to prepare good stuff for others, i try to make and effort most nights though, although tonight i am thinking we will have subway, cause i feel like it lol
    I was the same with Luke and Mason with showing, i wore my normal clothes till the end besides a couple of things i bought, but this time i have a stomach there already, it just doesnt seem right at this early, could be just bloating maybe though. They say each pregnancy is different i guess.

Glad Matthew got a good sleep last night, Mason was pretty unsettled.
    Luke has found Mason in the toilet before too, but he now loves going in the bathroom to talk to the bath.
    Lucky Matthew didnt fall down the step

And i agree, you girls need to hurry up

Angel: Sorry to hear playgroup is at the wrong time, how rude of them not too change it to suit you Hope he is more settled when he wakes up later

Mason is crying at my feet because i wont let him play with computer cd's, he will not give up no matter how many times i say no, very stubborn child already!
    Was cute though, he was sneaking the disc out of container and trying to put it in his toy basket

Anyways thats me for now

Belinda

I have become such a post hogger

Just had to say i asked hubby tonight when he thinks we should tell everyone, we he said when its official, i said its not going to get any more official, this is it, then he said when i get scan done, i said well if i dont get NT scan done then thats at 18wks and i think people might notice something by then lol. Said to him we will wait out until the 6wk mark.

Nite

rails Guest

Morning ...

Belinda - that was a funny story with the boys in the bath .... poor Luke must of wondered what the hell Mason was doing to him ... haha !! ...
    hope you are feeling better soon ... but unfortunatly i think it will only get worse .... is only the beginning .... that is why i am not in any big hurry to go back down that road ... want to be completly ready for it all ... hugs to you xx

Juliette - it is very cute when they start waving isn't it .... Jesse does a wave like the queen ... is very funny !

Dee - whoo is scary when you find them somewhere not very safe .... happend many times here .... we definately do not have a child safe house ... we are getting there though, slowly. once i had just finished mopping the floor & left the bucket in the bathroom .... a little while later found Jesse in the bathroom ... nearly had a heart attack .... must be so very careful ... had all these visions !!!!

Angel - yes, is awful when the sleeps get all mucked up .... ruins the whole day ... hope he slept well later for you.

We went in the city yesterday to talk about my job & possibly returning ... i am going to see what they can offer me ... would prefer part time, so they will let me know what they can find for me .... it is a very large company ... so never know, doesn't worry me if i have to leave ... will just find something closer to home ... i have worked there for 8yrs so thought i will try & see what they have first before i resign.

Jesse's cough is still terrible .... he coughs really terribly of the night time & early morning .... am worried it is more than just a cold cough .... have made an appointement this afternoon to see the doctor ... we are going away next week & want him checked out before we go swimming & stuff.

It is horrible when they have cough, as there isnt much you can do to help them, hope it clears up soon.

Best of luck with working out something with work

Mason just screamed in the car the whole way home because he wanted to go to sleep, gggrrrr, poor things ear is giving him hell though, put some more oil in before, hope it works soon!

I am so nauseas today, since i woke up and its still here. Can see why your in no rush yet Juliette, dont blame you there

Bye
    Belinda

Rails - Let us know how you get on with Jesse at the Dr`s, poor little man still coughing away. We`re the same nothing child proof in this house, especially when Mark leaves his tools, screws, nails, etc all over the place within reach of Matthew, the things I find in his mouth at times, it`s a bit scary. You`d think with Matthew being Mark`s 3rd he would have learnt what they can get into by now!!!! Good luck, I hope they can find some part time work for you.

Belinda - Wow @ you not having to wear maternity clothes with luke and Mason, I was in them ful time with Matthew @ 16 weeks, this time has been a bit slower as my weight gain isn`t as much this time. Poor Mason and his sore ear, I hope the oil works soon. Sorry to hear your feeling so nauseous today, I`ve been feeling the same the last 3 days not sure why. Are you wanting a little girl this time, what about your DH? Mark wants a boy, apparently 3 boys aren`t enough for him LOL.

Angel - Sorry to hear you had such a dreadful time with Kynan, that`s what worried me with taking Matthew to playgroup, it interfered with his morning nap as it has turned out I haven`t been able to go as other things have comed up on a Monday morning. I hope you had a better night last night.

Michelle - I hope you have a good trip to WA today and that Kimberley and Alex will not be too unsettled for you. Thinking of you.

Just made pumpkin soup for Matthew and I, I`ve been craving for pumpkin soup since yesterday LOL.

I seem to be in the bad books with Mark today, I was waiting for him to come to bed last night, in the end I got too tired waiting, it was 11pm by this stage and way pass my bedtime, so I took myself off to bed, I was asleep by the time Mark got to bed, now I`m in the bad books because I went to bed without waiting for Mark Grrrrr Men!!!!!!

I can smell a dirty nappy, I better go and change it before it goes everywhere ewwwww

Take Care

Deeanne

LOL at Mark wanting another boy, he will have that sporting team before he knows it

If i spoke honestly i do a slighter preference for a girl and i think Hubby is the same, but the way i see it, if i have another boy then i retain my title as Queen of the castle

Hope you dont stay in the bad books for too long today, and yeah gggrrr at men.

Oh i made a crossword puzzle and a word scramble to post to parents to work out the news, should be interesting to see if they can work it out lol.

Bye

LOL Shannon

You are definately due for a boy this time

Yep we can trade

I`m here trying to cool down before going to bed, Mark had me in tears a little while ago telling me I didn`t bother waiting up for him last night :fuming: As I said earlier girls I waited up till 11pm, I must have been invisible, he didn`t seem to worry at all that he upset me which has made me feel unwanted

Shannon - How many milk feeds a day is Jessalyn on now? I just ask as perhaps she`s wanting to drop a feed during the day but then who am I to say that you`ve had 3 babies and I`ve just had one, I`m no expert 8-[ Wow her MRI is coming around quickly, when you first mentioned it, it seemed forever away. I hope my AF after this baby does the opposite to what it did after Matthew but knowing my luck it`ll be 2 months later again, I hope your AF arrives soon Shannon so you know your fertile instead of wondering if you are or not, it must be so frustrating for you.

Belinda - your a clever girl to make a crossword puzzle for the grandparents to work out. Hope they are all happy for you - I`m still waiting for congratulations from MIL and SIL, in fact I`m still waiting on a sorry about my m/c, instead I just got MIL wanting to know when my D & C was - sorry i`m not in a happy frame of mind and it`s showing by bringing up things which hurt me.

Hugs to you Dee

What a horrible night you have had, can relate to moody males totally myself at the moment, over them!

And dont worry about the inlaws too much, some people are just bad at showing emotions or just rude, you choose which suits

Hopefully tommorow will be a better day for you

Nite

Thanks Belinda - And they say we`re moody Grrr. When Mark left for milking this morning at 2.30am he woke me up to say Love you and give me a kiss, I wasn`t expecting that since he was in a mood with me, then this morning he`s fine as if nothing has happened but as usual no apology but I`m used to that.

WooHoo for the first time this pregnancy I didn`t have to get up to go to the toilet and Matthew slept through from 8.30pm till 7am YAY \/

Have this silly nausea hit again just now, typical it`s 10am, this is the 4th morning in a row this has happened, it takes a few hours for it to go too.

Didn`t think Matthew would have a sleep this morning but he has, he`s starting to stir now.

Hope everyone`s well.

Oh Juliette - I`ve been meaning to ask When are you collecting your mini horses?

Take Care

Deeanne

At least he made an effort i guess

Starts the day off better anyway.

My DH rarely says sorry either, just does little things to let me know he is, guess thats just their way.

Take care
    Belinda

Hubby has taken Mason over to a friends place for a couple of hours, and i am enjoying the break but it feels like my arm is missing LOL
    He has been such a Mumma's boy lately that i shall try to enjoy the peace.

First time he has been away from me really since birth, thats pretty sad really for nine months, might send hubby out more often with him!

Bye

I`ve just updated Matthew`s site, I`ll be back later Matthew`s wanting tea

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast