Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #9

Thanks Michelle

Was hoping there might be news of Dee to read, hope all is well Dee and you are not still waiting for bubba

rails Guest

Hi All .... yeah, i keep checking too for news on Dee ... !!!!
    not much to report here ... Jesse doing well, his last top molar is cutting .... he has a snot nose again with a cough as well (as predicted boohoo) ... but he is sleeping thru which is good ... but has been a struggle to get food into him this week. He bumped his head on the desk & got a slight black eye ... was a fight to let me ice pack it i tell ya !

Hi Girls, I`m still here, I did pop onto BB quickly yesterday to post my news but here is a rundown anyway:

I`ve been in pre labour since late Sunday night, had regular contractions 8 minutes apart from 12.30am Monday (only got 1 hr sleep due to the pain) plus mucous coming away, then yesterday afternoon things died down and contractions started coming every 40 - 60 minutes apart, I managed to get 5 hrs sleep last night but was woken often by contractions, today they are 20 - 40 minutes apart with the occasional 12 minute one, I`m in an awful lot of pain in my pelvis and back area, my pelvis feels like it`s falling apart LOL

I`m obviously one of those women who are going to take days to get to active labour but my Doula says that can be a good thing as once I`m in active active it can be very quick.

I just want to know how many more days do I have to put up with this? I know no one can answer me but it can get frustrating but I must remember my body is working and is dilating, it`s just a slow process.

Matthew has been very very demanding, I think he know`s Mummy just isn`t herself, he wants me to pick him up ALL the time and with a pelvis which is falling apart and contractions it gets very uncomfortable holding someone his weight.

Rails - Matthew isn`t eating much either but I have read up they do get fussy around this age and they also don`t require as much as they did before they were 12 months. I just don`t worry about it, if Matthew is hungry he`ll eat.

Michelle - Yay for Alex sleeping through. Is twinkle twinkle little star Alex`s favourite nursery rhyme? It`s Matthew`s favourite, he stops what ever he`s doing to listen to Mummy sing (if you can call it singing LOL)

Belinda - I still like the name Nathan but can`t use it, I didn`t realise one of Mark`s relos kids is Nathan.

Just waiting for Matthew to wake then I`m going for a walk, I might walk this baby out!!!!!

Take Care

Dee

well glad you come in with an update Dee, all sounding great for progress, sorry though that its not helping you be comfortable, well sounds like it can only be a day or so away rather than weeks

best of luck that the labour goes smoothly for you

rails Guest

Good Luck Dee .... sending you lot & lots of quick labour vibes ****** sounds like the little one is on his way ... will be thinking of you & wishing you a drama free active labour ((hugs)) .... !!!!!!

Good Luck Dee.
    Sending you lots of VBAC and labour Vibes.
    I wonder if your little man will come on the 3rd when Matthew turns 15 months old.

Everyone must be hiding.
    I got Alex weighed today and he's lost just over a kilo in the last month. The lady weighing thinks it might have been her new scales but i said that's he's walking all the time now since then and also he doesn't have formula anymore so I'm sure that would have made a difference. I remember last time i went she upset me because he was off the chart being too big so it made me smile today knowing he is under that now.

Hey guys,

I haven't been around much. Kynan is teething and I've been up since 2:45am this morning with him screaming the whole time plus I've been feeling a bit 'blah'... m/s and all.

Deeanne, have been thinking of you and hoping that all is going well.

Michelle, yeah I was at the CHN the other day and she was saying they can often lose weight once they start walking and they don't have the same kind of weight gain at this age as when they were younger. Kynan weighed the same as he did a month ago although that was on different scales too.

still popping in for Dee news

hope everyone else is well, besides indigestion all is good here

Angel i hope Kynan's teeth don't play him up too much and they come through ok. Alex still only has 8.
    Grrr @ m/s.

hey again, well still no Dee news hey, how you going Dee???

Still waiting to hear from Dee. I sms'd her about an hour ago when she replies I'll update. Hopefully she won'y reply for a while and it could be good news

Still no news about Deeanne? Thinking of you, Dee!

How is everyone else going? Hope you've all had a good weekend.

Michelle, Kynan has even fewer teeth than Alex - the two that are coming up now are only teeth 5&6 LOL.

well hope the update is longer coming then if things are happening for her

all is well here, Mason is like a 2 year old already but i think with him doing stuff so early he just seems so much older to me, he is so funny though

No news from Dee hopefully she is in labour and not out of phone credit.

rails Guest

hey everyone .... the suspense is killing me with Dee ... !! .... not much going on over here in Jesse land.....he is getting over his snotty nose which he has given to me AGAIN !!! .... i swear since i have stopped bf, i have been non stop sick from his germs ggggrrrr !!! .... Gave Jesse a go in the shower on the weekend (with me) - he was like a scared little mouse .... poor thing, he came good in the end, hopefully he will be better next time, he's just not used to it LOL !

Yes hopefully news soon

And Mason was the same with me in the shower, ok with Bill as he is used to it, but with me he didnt like it, i am not into showering with kids though so no biggie to me, was out of desperate need for a shower lol

Well all is well here nothing much to report, oh funny though mason was carrying on earlier and i said what do you want and he went over to floor and picked up a piece of coloured popcorn and showed me he wanted that lol

Deeanne's little boy is here.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast