Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #10

Morning all

just popping in to say Hi

so Hi
    and i'll be back later for some catching up

[QUOTE=shereejoy;477629]Lachie is also in 000 but some stuff is 0000 what tha, and he is nearly 5 months old.

I know what you mean about the clothing sizes - they vary so much depending on the brand - with some brands Jesse is in 000 while with others he is in 0. Too confusing!!

We have had a morning of doing jobs - like taking library books back, washing, shopping (not the good shopping for shoes and clothes but he boring food shopping) and paying bills.

Now both children are sleeping - ahhhh the sweet sound of silence - although Dr Phil is prattling on in the background on the TV.

I am going to go and have some lunch without any children needing attention. I have a craving for boiled eggs, so best I go and put them on the stove!

Talk to you all later.

When does daylight saving start again??? I'm sick of getting up at 5 when it's getting light....I cant make her room any darker.

I think the clocks go back an hour on Saturday the 28th of October. I agree -bring it on!!!

Tehe I thought I'd sneak in an extra sleep this arvie seeing as we got up so early, but nooooooooo thanks Mum. maybe when the earth goes cold. I can hear her pounding the sheets off. Bet she's at the top of the bed......I have to vaccuum and get dinner ready...where's DH? Playing PS2.

Oooh We have breeding rosellas and they have 7unhatched eggs and 1 baby! What a mum!!

Better go and set up the jumper or I won't get anything done.

Jemima I was just talking sizes to give you an idea how small Lachie still is - he is still in 000 but still wears alot of 0000 especially in the bottoms as he has such a skinny waist. He weight 5.8kgs and is 63.5cm Long, so very long and skinny!

Lachie slept for 8 hours last night, must have known Mummy was stressed. I had a bad evening last night, just feel that everything is getting ontop of me and I am far too negative and resentful towards my son.

He was stirring at 3am and I put the dummy back in and slept till 5am. Would have helped if I had of got a good night sleep and went to bed early, as I didn't get to sleep until midnight.

He didn't drink much at his 9pm feed last night only 120ml (and he kicked and stirred so much he threw up heaps and had to change his clothes), when he normally drinks at least 180ml (this is the only bottle of the day that is big), so I gave him a dreamfeed at 11pm of 80ml, so wonder if that was the answer to him sleeping from 9pm to 5am.

He hasn't been so good today, he has had 3 x 60ml bottles, 1 very small serve of solids and only one good drink of roughly 110ml. So that is 290ml out of a possible 480ml. How my child survives on so little and is so so active (just doesn't stop) I will never know and these meds for throwing up aint working he has also chundered so much today as well.

I tried giving him a little water today out of a sipper cup so he didn't get too dehydrated as it was really hot here today.

Anyone got any advice or tips I am just clueless and had enough atm. I am going to sleep in the spare room tonight I really just need a break.

Tania came over today and spent a whole day with us and she couldn't believe what a day entails for Lachie and I over his feeding and sleeping. She has always seen him for one feed and it has always been resonably ok, but today she saw a whole cycle and how much he spewed. Not good!

This child of mine constantly has 3 sleeps a day of 1/2 hour each, is this normal, I feel he needs more but wakes up screaming, just doesn't get in that deep sleep, I still wrap him to stop him from using his hands to rub his eyes and wake himself up with the dummy flying too. I also still wrap him cause he still has the startle reflex happenin. So he sleeps for roughly 9-10 hours of a night so that is a total of 11.5hours each day, this doesn't seem like enough??????

bye for now, going to have an early night, by myself, yeah! Think it is just what the doctor ordered!

Oh and Kim I don't know how you do it with no support from your DH, I would be in the nut house without Wade, you poor thing.
    Last edited by shereejoy; October 20th, 2006 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Special comment to Kim

Im with you now!! What size was he when he was born ? Jesse was 8lb1 and 53 centimetres at birth but is now 70 centimetres long and about 7 kg - although I havent weighed him for a little while so that is a bit of a guess re his weight.

Hope you have a good nights sleep.

Bye

Its in my siggy, 6lb 5.5oz 51.5cm long

sorry - im only fairly new to bb and this thread and am still trying to work out whats what and where info is saved.

happy 5th month for Lachie on sunday in case i don't get on
    Sheree your doing a great job it must be so stressful having to make sure he is getting enough and i'm glad you've got wade to help you through these rough patches My husband is just plain selfish and wouldn't go out of his way to help at all so my hat off to him for being such a caring dad and husband

Thanx Shazz for Lachie's 5th Month wishes, just hoping he becomes a big boy and all our dramas disappear!

Oh and you put a smile on Wade's face, but you are right he is a fab dad and one that Lachie is so lucky to have.

So sorry I haven't been in to say Hi, but I have been trying to catch up on everyone's news!
    Patrick is now 6.1 kgs he put on 480g in 9 days

Hey Girls...

Today was a shocker of a day!! We were TRYING to clean up the yard for the house warming tomorrow and you reckon anything would work???? NO!!! It all started yesterday when the ride on got a flat tyre. So we tried to pump it up with the compressor but it would'nt work either. So brent took the hole tyre off and took it to work lastnight to pump it up but it went straight down. He brang it home and tried to repare the hole with some fineleak but it would fill the whole. Then the tractor sh*t itself. So i thought i would get the push mower out and mow around the fire bucket and that......AND GUESS WHAT....It would'nt start either!!! Then after all that...the pump for the bore that pumps out of the creeks burnt out and would'nt pump!!

So that was our day!!! I am sooo tired i could cry!! I am so glad my mum was here to help out with Briley otherwise i probably would've had a nervous break down!!

Sorry for my BIG gripe!!

Anyways...no personals tonight girls. I am way too tired!! I hope that you are all well.

Talk tomorrow!!

wtg Patrick

Kim: I had 2 one piece suits that I forgot I had in size 000 I have MADE Jayden fit them just so I can say he has worn it at least once….That goes with all his clothes, I make sure he gets into it at least once…Of course we have our favourites too that get worn all the time. No more DLS for me since we moved up here, at least I won’t get confused of when to change clocks and which way back or forward LOL. I sympathize with you with DH not helping….DP is getting better though but not when it counts IYKWIM….He’s always up for play time but not when he’s crying, tired or needs a nappy change. WTG rosella mummy!!

Jemima: Great going, getting the 2 kids to sleep at the same time….That must make it easier. How long do they each sleep for?

Jess: Patrick is doing really well…..How is he sleeping for you?

Sara: OMG you poor thing…Everything will turn out fine for today…let us know how it went.

Vic: YAY Mel! You’re a big girl now!!

Sheree: I can definitely understand you frustrations now….I don’t know what else you can do? Your sons sleeping habits seem to have rubbed off on my son though LOL…..He slept to your house, that short 30-40mins at your house then slept on the way home. Then Hayley fed him his last bottle and he wouldn’t go to sleep for her or SIL#1 Chris went in and PLAYED WITH HIM!! So I had to go in there and try and settle him again and he was asleep but about 9.30pm….Not too bad but with hardly any sleep through the day I thought he would have been out of it by 8pm!

Well I get off my butt and get Jayden to sleep and have a shower. Sheree and I were meant to be going swimming but SOMEONE forgot her togs LOL how do we survive with our baby brains hehe.

I’ll be back later, have a great day everyone

oxoxoxox
    Last edited by Tannis; October 21st, 2006 at 02:24 PM.

Tania! Those tablets are sposed to help your memory! I often forget the whole baby bag though.....

Hey Jess long time no see love. Wow Pat's doing well. FInd a house yet?

Hope Mel wasn't too excited to sleep all night Vic. How much longer til the beds come?

Sheree I wish I could send some magic up your way, but we don't have much here either. You're coping better than I think I would though.

Sara, OK you win for the [email protected] day! Poor love. Have a good time today no matter what happens.

Everyone had brekkie? Cool. Darcy hasn't done a poo for a couple of days, unusual as she always does 2 if not 3 a day. Anyway she's had a bit of a belly ache and this morning let rip. As they're still runny from the meds, it went all over the lounge and me when I picked her up, ALL and I mean ALL over her up to her hair, all over the change table, the dummy, and I think she even managed to get some in her mouth - gross! I had used 4 wipes and hadn't even nearly gotten it off her belly, so out came the pile of face washers.......ah ya gotta laugh. She did another one an hour later and woke herself up, dag.

We're off to my nephew's birthday party today. He's 3 on Wednesday.

Sheree bought a pair of togs LOL....good excuse for a new pair I think! Swimming was good...Lachie and Jayden are just so good in the water! Jayden was kicking his legs in his seat thing and was making it turn around a bit and out of the seat he was kicking a bit too. I am trying to get him to move his arms aswell which he was doing a little. By 6mths old I could doggie paddle.....I don't think Jayden will be somehow unless we start going more often

My memory is a little better but it was pretty bad to begin with LOL

Anyway going to have a late lunch and go and do some grocery shopping

Does this sound normal? Darcy is up to her third poo today (yeah I know sorry), but this one was very mucousy and stringy and had a bit of bright blood in it. She often does that many and I did have a look but there's nothing external. I'm pretty sure it's just cos she's had a big clean out, but do you think I should worry? I told Cam I wasn't but I'm not sure.....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast